Hypno Project Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... Tommy wouldn´t do something like that..."

"There´s only one way to find out.

"Do you have your keys to your room?"

.........................................................

It was around 1AM. The halls were all empty. Probably everyone was still at the party. Ian and I were walking to my dorm.

This theory Ian had was insane to me. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that hypnosis could actually work, or even worse, that Tommy could perform something like that.

But the more I thought about it, the more I started to believe it. But why? Why would Tommy do something like that? If he wanted help from me, I could´ve helped. With the essay or whatever he needed. Why use that kind of... tool?

I tried to brush these thoughts away as I actually wasn´t sure of anything yet. I needed to stay focused.

We finally got to my dorm and I slowly opened the door. Luckily, Tommy wasn´t home yet.

"Ok, what now?" I asked Ian.

"Well we find prove."

"Where do we start?"

"Where´s his laptop?"

I walked towards Tommy´s side of the room and opened his desk. I pulled out his laptop and gave it to Ian.

"Wait!" I stopped him as he was opening it. "Isn´t this... wrong? Going through Tommy´s stuff?"

"He also went through your stuff. But on your fucking mind, bro. This is nothing. Trust me."

He opened Tommy´s laptop and turned it on. I could see a lot of images and random folders. It was a mess. Ian started scrolling through some folders, until he came across one from his psychology class, and he clicked on it.

"See? There´s just his essay, that I read. Nothing important there."

"Wait. Let´s see the hidden files."

"You can hide files? Since when."

"Since fucking... Windows 0. I don't know, dude. But I've hidden so many files before.

Ian made a few more clicks until he snapped his fingers.

"What? Did you find something?"

"I did. There is a hidden folder called "Hypno Project".

"What is in it?"

"We´re one click away to find out"

Ian moved the mouse and with a click, the folder opened.

"There´s just... tapes. Like forty of them."

"Well play the fir- Oh shit. Tommy´s on his way. He texted me 5 minutes ago."

"Fuck! Ok ok... umm do you have a USB?"

"What?"

"A fucking USB Nick."

"Y-yeah I think so."

I looked around my desk and finally found an old USB from fucking highschool. I immediately gave it to Ian, as he started downloading all of the tapes.

"Ok I got them."

"Fucking leave Ian, he´s about to get here!"

"Ok. I´ll text you."

Ian sprinted out of my dorm as I carefully close all of Tommy´s tabs and closed his laptop and stashed it in his drawer again.

I suddenly heard the keys jingle outside. I quickly turned off the lights and got into bed, pretending to be asleep.

I heard Tommy entering the room. Clearly drunk as he was barely walking in a straight line. I could feel him getting closer to me.

"Nick? Are you awake?"

I didn't answer.

"I´m sorry about tonight. I´ll fix everything. I promise."

He slowly lowered himself and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

What did he mean by that? And what is in those fucking tapes?

12