All Comments on 'Hypno-Submission Pt. 01'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
engwritesengwritesover 4 years ago

Very good start. Cannot wait for what I hope is a big reveal.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Nice start

Looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Favorite Literotica Author

Amazing story, can’t wait to see where it goes. Your story “I Think” is my absolute favorite on this site, so I’ll be eagerly awaiting updates to this new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliantly written

Do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

brilliant writing

BoratusBoratusover 4 years agoAuthor
I Think ... there's more

For those of you who enjoyed "I Think" the full length novel "I Think You're Right" is available on Amazon. See my profile page for details.

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartover 4 years ago
Loved this.

Not my usual go to, but something about it just got to me. Triggered me? lol Really hope you continue this as a series. It has so much potential. :)

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartover 4 years ago
Loved this.

Not normally my thing, but something about it really drew me in. I hope you continue with this series - it has so much potential. :)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Very good story, I look forward to hearing more about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing

Loved it, really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Especially hot knowing this is an actual video :)

This is especially sexy in context!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Such a good story! Im desperately awaiting part 2

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptabout 4 years ago
What a ..lush..ish story!

I guess I do like it a bit M B...crnhotwife!

BabygirlAlice345BabygirlAlice345almost 4 years ago
Delicious!

Wonder full idea with equally fantastic follow thru and writing. I'm very intrigued and thoroughly entertained. While I'm not sure this adaptation of mind control holds any scientific merit, I do enjoy the level of control, and the repetitive messages, i know, are very on par with keeping the subject in a fog. Overall, really well done.

shysuzyshysuzyover 3 years ago
WOW!

Amazing I wish there was a link to the video ;) I'm a good girl

sjoshProud2ServeUMaamVAsjoshProud2ServeUMaamVAover 3 years ago

Well it's a Great Story, while i was reading it I was wondering "How to make this happen for real, is it Possible, do you ever respond to your Readers ?? So does the "Video" really exist ?? How can i watch it or is it only a Video for women to watch ??

Can it be adapted ??? Would love to correspond so I am hoping you do respond with your "Readers".

Hope to hear from you soon!

MichelleBottomMichelleBottomover 3 years ago

Great Story like how it goes on so far. I wonder if it would work the hypnosis on me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good idea!

I read chapter 01, following it back from the current one to start at the beginning. It was a well done idea, and the girls in it click well and have personality.

The only critique would be tighten it up a bit. Katie is the main character and progressed which is great. There's a lot of 'good girl' sequence. Repeating is a key to the hypnosis, but maybe some could be compressed and move a bit faster. I'm not a good editor, but that would be the only minor thing I see in a great story!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

this is so fun to read. i love it and gave it five stars. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The characters are nice and also the trigger and all the hyonosis stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start kind of hoping it sould just be katie becoming the slave but seems there might be ithers involved aswell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i can't wait for this to be me :D riding around Toronto in Your passenger seat, completely empty and being filled up with Your commands.

i can't wait to show up to a place with no memory of how we got there and no idea what sort of mischief of Yours im going to stumble upon as we go about our outing.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto999912 months ago

Absolutely amazing story and this was just first chapter of 12 something long series?

I was really shocked and delighted by this pleasant surprise afterall i thought it was only till here and it kind of left a bitter taste in mouth at such a sudden ending.

Thanks a lot for amazing fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m a good girl. I’m a good girl. I will continue to read the series!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

woah this is so good!!!!!!!

PoopybuttholePoopybuttholeabout 1 month ago

The moment Katie realised she was tranced it was already over for her, now she would be nothing but Master's slave and I'd love to see how she starts spiralling down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES