HypnoDad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta go - there's coffee on the pot. See you, babe!"

"Yep! See you... Fly safe!"

I heard the door slam. Finally, I could stop my daughter's crazy antics without fear of her alerting my wife!

I looked down at her. She looked up and locked eyes with me, still slurping away at my rock-hard cock. I had her ponytail in my hand. Literally the only thing I needed to do to make this stop was to pull her off me. Surprised and horrified, I realized ... that I couldn't. Alisha's beautiful face, her amazing mouth, the sounds she made, the whole situation... it was all just irresistible. My orgasm was building fast, now that it was suddenly safe... and I just couldn't stop.

"I'm going to..." I groaned, desperately.

Alisha just kept going. If anything, she was getting rougher. More and more insistent. She thrust her head forwards repeatedly, keeping her jaw loose. Eventually, I just relented and let her get what she wanted. I thrust forwards into her mouth and stopped trying to hold back.

"Aaah! Oh... shiiit!" I cried and moaned loudly as I felt it coming.

"Mmmmh!" Alisha moaned happily as streams of thick, gooey cum came gushing out of me and straight into her hungry mouth.

"Fuck... fuck fuck fuck what are you doing to me..." I gasped in between moans of pleasure.

Alisha didn't move. She just finished me off, keeping my cock firmly in place between her lips, drinking my juices without flinching. It felt like my orgasm lasted for several minutes. When it finally subsided and I started to regain my balance, I experienced the weirdest thing of all:

Alisha suddenly stood up, stepped past me and casually said:

"Thanks, Dad."

Then she disappeared, going back to her own room, leaving me standing there wondering what the fuck just happened.

Her voice rang in my ears. The electric razor was still going, its buzzing creating a white noise in the background. Thanks? Just like that? Like I just handed her lunch money? My teenage daughter had just sucked me off while her mother was in the next room... and afterwards, she had just wiped her mouth and said thanks?

I put away the electric shaver and stumbled into the shower, still slightly dizzy. As the water ran down over me, I was beginning to think it hadn't actually happened. That I'd imagined it all. But where would such a fantasy even come from? A family man like me, suddenly fantasizing about being sucked off by his daughter? As a psychiatrist, I could probably write volumes about the meaning of such a daydream.

My body told a different story. The water felt invigorating, but the shivering in my legs and general soreness of my dick were clear evidence of my daughter's onslaught. I didn't know Alisha could even do something like this. She'd hardly even been on any dates, much less had any experience with kissing, petting or... sucking... Right?

I shuddered as I thought of that word. I almost felt disgusted. My lovely princess - doing such dirty things? The skill, though! How'd she learned how to do that? When my wife had made her first attempts at giving blowjobs, they had been disastrous. Only after lots of attempts over the course of our entire honeymoon had she managed to actually take me to completion. How had Alisha managed to make me cum in just a few minutes? While I was so nervous? How could she be so good at this?

I turned off the shower. For a moment, I hesitated getting out. I almost wanted to turn it back on again and hide in here, but I knew it would only delay the inevitable. There was no getting around that I had to face my daughter. Better sooner than later, I thought... like ripping off a band-aid. This situation, whatever the fuck it was, had to be dealt with.

Dreading the coming conversation, I got dressed and went to the kitchen. Alisha sat at the table, staring at her phone while chowing down a bowl of cereal. I hesitated for a second and then walked past her, opening the fridge to get myself something to eat. It felt like I was hiding. Which was true, in a way. I just needed a few extra seconds to think. Just a minute or two, maybe - just the time it took to make myself a sandwich... In that time, I'd be ready.

Of course, when I sat down at the table with the sandwich and a cup of coffee, I didn't feel ready at all. I had no idea what to say. Another few precious seconds were earned as I started eating. Couldn't very well talk with food in my mouth, now, could I? I cast a glance over at her. She didn't seem to notice. She just sat there, all casual like, scrolling on her phone.

"So..."

I cleared my throat. She didn't react.

"Ahem... I... well..."

Nothing.

"I just... er..."

Still nothing. She just... sat there. Looking at her phone. Scrolling. Reading. While I kept clearing my suddenly-very-tight throat. I tried drinking some coffee, but my whole chest felt like it was tightening like a noose.

Eventually, Alisha stood up and put away her bowl, then grabbed her school bag and got ready to leave. I managed to clear my throat enough to speak just as she put on her denim jacket.

"Uh... Ali..? You know... in the bathroom just now... when you... er..."

Her response both confused and annoyed me in equal measure. She just casually shrugged and said:

"Yeah, I just felt like it. You're taking me shopping today, right? Like you said?"

"Uh... what... am I?"

"Yeah, it's Friday. You said..."

"Oh... right. Yeah. After work..."

"Yeah, I thought around six. Meet you at the mall?"

"...okay..."

"Cool. I'm off. Love you, Dad!"

"Love you... too..."

Then out the door she went, leaving me partly bewildered, partly relieved that I didn't have to have the most awkward conversation ever right now. Left to myself, I just sat there for a while, thinking. What in the ever-loving fuck was happening to my daughter? Had she gone from a social recluse to a complete slut from one day to the next? Unlikely.

I started considering if anything had changed around here recently. Her therapy? Sure, that was fairly new. Still, we had only been talking about boosting her self esteem - it's not like I'd hypnotized her to have sex with someone at the first opportunity. Even if I had, that's not how hypnosis works. You can't hypnotize someone into doing something they're not OK with. The KGB can't hypnotize someone to be an undercover assassin, and your average Joe from Long Island can't hypnotize his daughter into giving him a blowjob. They'd have to want to do it.

Was that it? Was my daughter going through one of those phases where you're so horny that you'd do anything to anything, and this was just a symptom of that? No, surely, she would have targeted someone other than her father. Like that handsome senior who gave her a ride home after the baseball finals... Jackson, wasn't that his name? Seemed like a cool guy, and Ali would surely be interested in someone like that. Surely, she would have gone down on him rather than me if it was just a matter of wanting it. No, the hypnosis couldn't be it.

I went to work. My two appointments went by quickly and I hardly said anything. Driving home, I couldn't even remember what we talked about. My clients seemed happy, though, having gotten some of their troubles off their respective chests, and that's all that mattered to them in the end. A lot of sessions in therapy are just about letting your patients talk about their feelings without making them feel like they're being judged.

The rest of the day was just paperwork, but it was slow going. It's safe to say I was distracted. The vision of my daughter's head bobbing back and forth below me was always on my mind. The slurping sounds, the sensation... My heart beat faster, just thinking about it. It had been such an absurd situation, it was hard to accept that it had actually happened.

Then there was the risk of getting caught. Yes, it had felt exciting, in a way... but mostly, I was terrified. Ava finding out... that could still happen! All it took was one slip-up, either me or my daughter mentioning something about what had happened in that bathroom, and the truth would come out. Sure, my wife could be freaky too; we'd even had threesomes back in the day, but I felt pretty sure that getting our daughter involved was crossing a line.

I kept agonizing over this whole thing. What was I going to do? Shut my mouth, pretend it never happened and try to forget all about it? It was on my mind all day. At work, on the way home, while getting ready to go back out to meet Ali...

The mall. Shopping. Right, that should be a good distraction. I drove over there, trying to think about anything other than the blowjob in the bathroom. Damn, there it was again. Not an easy thing to forget, that. I parked the car, went inside and found my daughter near JCPenney.

"Over here, Dad!" she called and waved at me.

She didn't act like anything out of the ordinary had happened. Like she hadn't sucked me off before breakfast. I wondered if she had been thinking about it all day like I had... She certainly didn't seem like it.

We went shopping. I quite enjoy going shopping with my daughter. And my wife, actually. They both include me - it's an experience for both of us, not just an ego trip where I'm treated like a walking wallet. What do I think of a certain bag or jacket? Does the higher quality justify the price? They often listen to my opinions and arguments. It turns shopping into something more than just buying stuff - a conversational event.

We went inside the store and Alisha started picking out outfits and holding them up so I could see them.

"What about this?" she asked.

"Well, I can't really tell what they look like just from seeing them on the hangers..."

"Good point. I'll try them on. Come."

She scurried off while looking over her shoulder, expecting me to follow. When she got to the fitting rooms, I hit the brakes and positioned myself around the corner, waiting for her to come back out.

Once she reappeared, she was a sight to behold. The top she had picked out was dark red, tight-fitting and short enough to show off her naked belly. I actually smiled. This wasn't the kind of look you're going for if you're trying to blend in. This was an outfit worn by someone who's trying to attract attention.

"Very nice. Looks lovely on you." I said, making Alisha smile before she spun around to go try on more items.

Shirts, shorts, blouses, tops, skirts and jeans - she tried on a bunch of outfits and looked amazing in every one. The things she picked out made me think about the work we had done over the past several weeks. Confidence had been the key word, the thing I had tried to build in her. I had tried to instill in her the thought that she was an attractive, confident woman. These clothes definitely seemed made to be worn by someone who fit that description. Could it be that the therapy was working?

This little shopping spree put me in a really good mood. Alisha too was beaming and held my hand, squeezing it excitedly as the cashier bagged all the stuff she'd picked, and I happily paid for the whole set.

"Hungry. Food?" she said as we walked on through the mall.

"Yep. Sub?" I replied and steered us in the direction of the delicious smell coming from one of the vendors near the aisle.

We bought a sub each and sat down in a vacant booth.

"So, how do you feel about your purchases today?" I inquired, obviously knowing the answer, but I wanted her to keep talking about how much she liked her new clothes.

"They're awesome. I'm gonna try them on again when we get home. This blazer, by the way..."

She reached into the bag and pulled out a black blazer with a deep cut. It was really nice and fit her frame perfectly. It was also the kind of thing usually worn by adults rather than by young teens, so I thought it actually made her look a bit more grown up. She quickly slipped it on.

"I got this one because it makes me look classy, like Mom."

"You look very much like her." I said with a smile.

"Oh, and I also got this - you didn't see this yet..."

She pulled out an item from the bag; a black bra with tiger-like stripes. Then, through some kind of magic trick that only women know how to do, she unbuttoned her blouse completely and took off the bra she was wearing before putting on the new one - all while sitting right there in the open where any passer-by could see her!

I mean... she was still wearing the blazer, so it's not like she was completely naked... And we were sitting in a stall in the corner, so only people who walked past the glass partition outside the shop would actually be able to see anything. Nobody raised alarm, so I assumed nobody had seen what I had: my daughter's naked chest underneath that open blazer, exposed for several seconds while she took off her old bra and put on the new one.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, pulling the lapels out to the sides to show me the bra underneath.

I was so taken aback that it didn't occur to me to stop her. It took several seconds for me to compose myself and assume the father role to teach my daughter about public decency.

"I think you should have waited until you got home, taking your shirt off like that. It's not really appropriate to show everyone your breasts right here in the mall, you know."

"Men can go topless, so why can't women?"

"You know, I actually agree with that wholeheartedly, but I don't think men should go without shirts in the mall either. Beach, yes. Mall, no."

"Gotcha. I'll show you when we get home."

"Okay... Speaking of, we should get going."

I grabbed our things and headed out to the parking lot, the image of my daughter's naked breasts burned into my mind. Sure, she had on that new jacket, but then beneath that was a white blouse that she had unbuttoned and opened up... and while she was transitioning from one bra to the other, there they were - her two round, firm, wonderful, medium-sized breasts. Once seen, I couldn't get that visual out of my head.

We got to the car and I hopped in, eager to get away from people who could notice my awkwardness. I was blushing, I knew that. My face was burning and I could even feel the effect reaching my ears. They were probably reddening too.

Then there was the other reaction. The one in my pants. The thought of Alisha's firm breasts had given me a strong erection - one that I was desperately trying to conceal. I now realized that I should have fixed that before getting in the car; it was a bit late to fix it now that we were driving. Difficult to do without her noticing. I tried adjusting my seat, moving my pelvis around - anything to avoid actually moving my hands to my lap.

Ali looked over at me and giggled.

"What are you doing - trying to hide your bulge? It's okay, I don't mind. I know you're getting turned on."

"Well, I... uhm..."

Busted. The blushing sensation in my cheeks intensified. Alisha checked her appearance in the make-up mirror of the sun visor.

"I mean, I'm a hot, younger version of your wife. Why wouldn't you be?"

I was going to deny it, but realized it was too late for that. I didn't want to admit that she was correct, but it was pretty hard not to see that round hump in my pants. One thing that struck me, though, was how full of confidence she seemed when she confronted me about it. She was the one making me flustered, not the other way around.

She was right about another thing too. She looked so much like her mother. A young version of her. Like the girl I had fallen in love with some twenty years ago. Not that looking like that hot Latina wifey of mine was a bad thing, but the fact that she was just my type did make it even more difficult to avoid these involuntary bodily reactions.

Even harder when said hot teenage daughter actually start touching you.

"Waah...!" I exclaimed as her hand started stroking my bulge.

"It's really nice and big, isn't it..."

"Ali! Don't do that!"

"Why?"

"Because... well, I'm driving, that's why!"

Yes, that was why. Brilliant, you moron, telling her that you were preoccupied and should focus on the driving, rather than saying that she's your daughter and that her rubbing your cock is wildly inappropriate!

She didn't stop either. She just kept stroking it gently, giving it the occasional light squeeze while I desperately tried to focus on keeping us in the right lane on the highway.

"Mom probably likes it that you still get this hard."

Wow, I thought. Way to go, Ali. Way to make a man feel old and desirable all at the same time. I was getting harder, though. Rock hard. She kept stroking my cock through the cloth, exciting it and making it jump and jolt at the touch. I let out a suppressed groan.

"Hey, Dad, I think it likes it." she giggled, grinning mischievously.

"Stop that now..."

"I could suck it again..."

"NO!"

"Because you're driving?"

"... Yes, I'd probably crash!"

"Good point. Rain check on the blowjob, then. Unless you wanna stop somewhere."

"No, no, it's fine..."

I couldn't believe how brazen she was. It was like she had no filter; no inhibitions at all, her hormonal teenager brain just saying exactly what was on her mind, appropriate or not.

It took a few seconds for my brain to fully take in the ramifications of her statement. "Stop the car, and I'll blow you". That's what she was actually saying, right? My thoughts went back to that incredible blowjob she had given me earlier that morning, and how it had made me feel, seeing my beautiful daughter doing that to me. It had felt so wrong. So taboo. So risky. So... good. Too good. Too tempting.

Alisha kept stroking my bulge all the way home. We didn't say anything. She checked her phone with her right hand, keeping her left on me. I just kept driving. It felt really awkward. I felt like I should say something, but I couldn't get the words out. As we pulled into the driveway, I just felt relieved that the journey was over, so that I could go inside and take a shower. A really cold shower.

"Oh, Dad... can we have another session tonight?" Ali asked as we headed inside.

"Uh... okay... We did just have one yesterday, but..."

"Yeah, I know we usually go a few days, but I really feel like we should keep going, like it's.... like a stuck screw coming loose, you know?"

"Okay. Yeah, we can probably do that."

It wasn't a bad idea. Her reasoning was sound. I had a million questions in my head about this crazy day's events, so maybe this could be the opportunity I needed to get some answers.

I did actually go for a cold shower. Really cold. I normally hate those, but I forced myself into it. As that cold water made my skin tighten up and my genitals shrink, my attention was forced away from distracting thoughts and made me live in the here and now. The only thing on my mind was that agonizingly cold water.

"Brrrrr...." I shuddered as I wrapped myself in a big bath towel and dried myself.

Another session, then. Yes. I had some ideas. Continue the positive reinforcement, and then add some redirection. Channel that new-found confidence of hers in a positive direction.

I got dressed and headed back to the living room, where Alisha had her new clothes scattered all over, showing them off to her mother.

"And this one, I thought I could combine with... oh, Dad, did you see this one?"

She held up the red top.

"Yes, I saw all of it, I was there when you bought it, remember?"

"Yeah, I just..."

"Why don't you take your new stuff upstairs and hang it up, all right?"

"Yes, Dad."

She grabbed everything and put it back in the bag before darting upstairs to her room.

"Busy day?" Ava asked, giving me a kiss.

"Phew. Well, shopping isn't too hard, but she gets very enthusiastic sometimes."

"I can tell she was in a good mood. Those garments were a new style for her."