HypnoDad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first outfit she showed me was the red top, with one of her tight-fitting light blue jeans. She also wore a pair of shoes I hadn't seen on her before; I guessed she had borrowed them from her mother's closet. It all looked really good on her and I smiled and gave her two thumbs up. Ali smiled back and twirled for me, showing off her long legs and lovely figure. Then she turned and walked upstairs to change to the next outfit.

She looked amazing. Like her mother in her youth. A slim waist and a round behind, very much in my view as she walked up the stairs. My daughter's hips swayed from side to side, almost as if she was showing off on purpose. I actually quite enjoyed this. Alisha seemed more confident by the day, and being 'on stage' in a setting like this is definitely not something you do if you're struggling with low self esteem.

Knowing this, I decided to show my enthusiasm, giving her lots of positive feedback. As soon as she came walking down the stairs with the next outfit, I nodded and started applauding, voicing my appreciation in time with the music. This time, she was wearing a black tank top with a long matching plaid skirt that I knew she'd kept in her closet for years. It looked really good on her, edges flying out to the sides as she turned around for me.

Next, she appeared in a top with a knot tied at the front, leaving most of her stomach uncovered. She was clearly still in good shape, never having stopped her workout routines despite dropping out of cheerleading years ago. She also wore a pair of very short jeans shorts, showing off her silky smooth thighs. I whistled and clapped my hands as, fittingly, the music from the Coyote Ugly movie came on. Seemingly encouraged, she staged a bit of a dance for me, walking back and forth like a line dancer, pushing her hips out to the sides as she showed me her moves.

"Yay, go, cowgirl!" I cheered and made us both laugh.

She moved a bit closer and did a full turn before standing there, shaking her ass less than three feet away from me. I felt a twitch in my pants but I was determined not to be distracted. This was just about Ali showing me how good she looked in some of her new clothes. It was my job to focus on how good she looked, not how sexy.

This did become a growing problem as Ali showed me several more outfits, one more revealing than the next. Her movements also became more and more provocative. I tried to focus on the fact that this showed incredible character growth: it takes real confidence to dance like this for anyone, and she was doing it with great determination. Still, it was hard to avoid... well, getting hard.

Eventually, she came walking down the stairs in the hottest outfit yet. She was wearing the bra with the tiger pattern, no top or blouse covering it. Then she had put on her new blazer but left it unbuttoned, and she wore a short skirt to match. For this, she had also borrowed another pair of Ava's shoes - this time, a pair of high heels; I could hear the clacking sounds as she moved down the stairs towards me, looking at me seductively.

There was no question she was teasing me at this point. She swayed her hips as she moved towards me, locking eyes with me and giving me that mischievous smile of a girl who's up to something. This body language was definitely intentional.

"Do you like it?" she cooed, giving me a wink before spinning around.

Yeah, I liked it. Both the outfit and this whole thing. A lot of women struggle to do something like this and it felt important to me, giving Ali a safe space where she could show herself to a man.

She turned around and bent over, showing me her naked thighs. The high heeled shoes pushed her bottom up, making her legs look even longer, and the skirt barely covered her naked ass cheeks. It was at this point I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath that skirt! I felt a lump in my throat. My cheeks felt warm and I had to keep reminding myself that this wasn't just any hot teenage girl - it was my own flesh and blood.

My daughter continued to dance for me, showing off both her outfits and her physical attributes while I watched. I kept up appearances, applauded and cheered to encourage her. I kept telling myself that I was just showing her that she was doing really well. I didn't quite want to show her how well she was doing. She had managed to make me really worked up. That thing in my pants was now hard as a rock.

Then one song stopped, there was a pause, and a new one started. Ali stood still and looked at me while the room went silent for a couple of seconds. Then, as the song Bad Things by Jace Everett fittingly started playing, she gave me a determined look and stepped towards me. Before I even had time to protest, she moved all the way up to me and got on my lap. I swallowed. The lump in my throat had grown significantly.

She put her knees on the couch either side of me and placed her arms on my shoulders, leaning forward so that her chest was really close to my face.

"It's a really cool bra, isn't it, Dad?" she asked, smiling down at me.

"Yeah, very. Good choice, there..."

"I mean, take a closer look."

Before I had time to react, she unhooked the clasps at the front. The whole thing slid off and I once again had a very good view of my darling eighteen year old daughter's perky breasts.

I really struggled at this point. I had to consciously fight off the urge to lean forward and suck on her perky goodness. That's what I usually did whenever Ava sat on my lap like this; I love sucking on a woman's nipples. And unlike what had happened at the mall, there was no table between us. I had an unobstructed close-up view. They were right there, mere inches in front of my face.

"What to you think, then? Nice... right?" she asked and put the bra in my hands.

"Yes... very nice..." I replied, still trying to swallow that lump in my throat.

I felt like I should extract myself from the situation, but I had already tied myself to the mast by insisting on supporting my daughter's latest confidence-boosting exercise. At this point, it was too late: my body was frozen in place and I didn't have the willpower to tear myself away now. Besides, she was sitting on me. I'd have to physically push her off.

Then, like an ice cold shower, my phone came to the rescue. It started ringing, taking my attention away from my sexy-as-hell daughter. Leaning across the couch and picking up the phone from the side table, it turned out the interrupter was my sexy-as-hell wife. Normally, I'd be annoyed being interrupted from a situation like this, but this time, I was really relieved. Now Ali would have to stop this seductive onslaught.

Problem was, she didn't. As I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear, Ali giggled and threw her hair back, continuing her little lap dance by wiggling her butt back and forth.

"Yes?" I spoke into the phone, trying to take my attention away from the seductress.

"Hey, babe, it's me."

"Yeah, hey."

"Just an update. I haven't left yet, I'm gonna be late, did you make dinner?"

"It's just stewing now. I'll put some aside in the fridge for you."

"Yeah, thanks."

Ali arched her back and leaned forward, pressing her chest right up to my face while giggling mischievously. Meanwhile, I kept trying not to be too distracted to talk to my wife.

"Oh, by the way... I wanted to ask about next week - you got a minute to talk?"

"Yes, of course..."

"I was thinking about changing layovers..."

What followed was a completely normal conversation with my wife on one end, and on the other end, a decidedly not normal thing happening on my lap. While Ava talked about her possible plans for the coming days, I just kept going:

"...mhm... uh-huh... Well, I think whatever works best for you... yeah, so... sure, do that..."

Alisha, meanwhile, giggled and seemed to have enormous fun rubbing herself against my crotch. She ran her hands through her hair and played with it, smiling and laughing silently while teasing her father.

"You like this?" she whispered while rubbing her naked pussy against my bulge.

"Not now. Stop it." I whispered back while trying to register what my wife was saying.

How far was she planning to take this? Did she even have a plan or was she just acting on impulse? I tried to lean over to the side, in part to get my face away from Alisha's tempting titties, in part to move the phone farther away so that the microphone wouldn't pick up her voice.

"You ate her out, right? That's why she was so loud?" Alisha whispered and gave me a wide smile.

"Shush! Sorry, what was that, honey?"

"Oh, I was just thinking out loud - I'll have to go to sleep early because I gotta leave at 5 a.m..."

"Yeah, that's okay, though."

"I was thinking out loud too..." Ali butted in, still rubbing herself against me, still trying her darnedest to distract me.

"Stooop..." I groaned as she rubbed her pussy against my crotch more eagerly, basically dry-humping me right there on the couch.

Suddenly, my wife gave me a breather as she asked to speak with Alisha herself.

"Is Ali there? Can you put her on?"

"Sure."

I held up the phone and Ali took it, standing up and leaving my raging erection in peace for a blessed second.

"Hi, Mom! What's up?"

She started talking to Ava about something, but I could only hear one part of the conversation.

"Yep! Sure thing. Yeah, I can..."

I thought for a second that she was giving up. She wasn't. Just as I breathed a sigh of relief from having her nakedness no longer pressed against my cock, she stepped into the couch and stood over me. Then she lifted one leg up and draped it over my shoulder - I could feel the heel of her shoe scrape down my back. That wasn't the biggest issue, though. Ali wasn't wearing underwear...

"You did eat her out, didn't you...? Well, I want some too..." she whispered to me, rubbing her naked pussy with her fingers, mere inches away from my face. Then she grabbed my hair with her free hand and firmly pulled me in between her legs.

My daughter's pussy was completely clean shaven. As my mouth was pressed up against it, I could immediately smell her excitement. She was completely drenched. Torn between my own lust and the shock of what was happening, I instinctively tried to pull away. Ali reacted immediately.

"Don't resist." she whispered with a low growl.

She gave me a stern look, clearly determined. Not only was she confident, she was in charge. Just like that time in the bathroom, she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Her hand held my hair in a firm grip, not letting me pull away. Alisha forced me to do what she wanted.

My mouth drank in the taste of her incredible pussy. I let my tongue lick the insides of her slit, causing her to moan in response.

"Mmmmh... What? No, Mom, I'm just... yeah, just doing a thing..."

She was so wet. Her pussy was practically overflowing with juices.

"Yeah, Mom... Sure... Uh-huh... Uhhhhh... ohhhh.... yeah..."

I dove into it. The little resistance I had left was gone. My hands slipped around her and cupped her buttocks, pressing her against my mouth. My tongue dipped inside her. I drank from the forbidden well.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Mmmmphlllrrph..." I mumbled, slurping and licking furiously.

"Yes! Yes, can hear you, Mom... Oh... Yeah, he sure is... yeah, go on..."

I kept going. Alisha's breathing was getting heavier and more erratic, and she seemed to have trouble keeping the conversation going on the phone. Her legs also started to tremble. I could feel her shaking in my hands as I ate her. I slowed down a little, moving my attentions away from her clit and letting her calm down.

"Just a moment, Mom.... hang on..."

My daughter looked down at me. She had an intense, almost angry expression on her face. In a raspy, growling voice, she commanded:

"Make. Me. Cum."

Then she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me in between her legs, demanding I finish the job. I did as she said. The outer lips... the inner lips... the clitoris... they all received the attention of my mouth. It became so intense that I hardly managed to breathe. Just a minute later, Alisha stood in the couch with her legs wrapped around my head, shaking uncontrollably.

"Okah... Mom... okay gotta go bye..."

I heard her throw the phone down and felt both of her hands on my head. Her shuddering was getting stronger and her voice more desperate.

"Make me cum! Daddy, I'm... oh... MAKE ME CUM NOW!"

I knew better than to change anything when she was this close. I just kept doing exactly what I was doing, taking her over the edge and enjoying the taste of her juices leaking out as her pussy twitched in orgasmic cramps. I slurped up the delicious fluids and held her ass in my hands, drinking from this young woman's sex.

Eventually, she fell backwards off the couch and landed on her ass on the floor. She gasped for breath and laughed.

"Woooh! That was amazing! Woah, I can barely stand..."

She took the shoes off to make it easier to walk. Then, on unsteady legs, she summoned herself and tiptoed back upstairs.

"Thanks, Dad!" she said and gave me a wave as she disappeared.

I could hardly believe it. Not just that she had made me eat her out, but that after such an incredibly hot encounter, she left me there, sitting alone on that couch with the biggest, hardest erection ever. Thanks? That's all?

It took me several minutes to compose myself. Then I finally moved over to the kitchen to wash my face, seeing as my chin had gotten all sticky with my daughter's juices. I continued making dinner, slicing up some bread to go with the stew. Half an hour later, I shouted up to Ali that dinner was ready, even though my mind was on anything other than food. I was still horny. Part of me wanted to jump her as soon as she came downstairs again. When she did, though, she once again seemed completely normal, looking and acting as if the tryst on the couch had never happened.

I felt a little awkward as we ate, but Ali didn't seem phased at all. We talked about school and the latest news - her behavior revealed no indication that she had just gotten eaten out by her own father. It also occurred to me that I was in for a pretty big case of blue balls. This wasn't going any further tonight, apparently, and Ava had to get an early night.

Okay, I'd have to live with it. I'd had two orgasms yesterday, so it's not like I was starving. Still, getting worked up like this and then not be given satisfaction... man, that smarts. I did some dishes and tidied up, then I went to watch T.V. for a couple of hours to take my mind off things. By the time Ava came home, I had pretty much managed to reset.

"Hey, babe, I'm home!" my wife called from the door as she entered.

"Hi, sweetie. I'll fix your dinner."

"Oh, thanks... I really need to pee..."

She zoomed off to the toilet while I got some stew out of the fridge and put it in the microwave for her. I also treated her to some bread and butter, as well as some lemonade to drink.

"Aww my home-maker hubbie made dinner for me?" she cooed as she came to sit down.

"Anything for such a beautiful lady, madame."

It was a fairly simple, but nutritious home-cooked meal. Just the kind of thing anyone loves after a long day. I had always felt this was quite natural - the one of us who came home from work first made dinner, it just so happened that it was most often me. I knew how nice it was to come home after a long day at work and then somebody had dinner ready. It wasn't that big of a deal, really; I was already cooking for myself and Alisha anyway...

I sat with my wife and kept her company. It was very nice. She told me about the work she had done recently, the new people who had joined her airline and more. It was just a lovely evening. Afterwards, she headed off to get ready for bed while I went back to watch some more T.V. I preferred giving her some time getting properly to sleep before joining her, so I stayed in the living room for a while. When I eventually grew tired, I too retired for the night and got ready for bed.

After a trip to the bathroom, I took great care to sneak into bed quietly and not to wake Ava. The double bed was really two big singles put together with a mattress topper on top, so movement on my side wouldn't be felt as easily on her side. I went to bed knowing that she'd be gone the next morning, so I'd have a nice Sunday breakfast with Alisha.

I was nudged awake. What time was it? I had no idea. It was still dark. What was going on? I looked down. There was movement down by my legs. What was that feeling? I was so drowsy, it took me a minute to work it out. Then I felt something touching me down there. It felt good. My brain was still slow. There was a person there? In the bed with me? Doing... something?

As my brain came out of Dreamland and started processing reality, I noticed what was going on. Alisha was in my bed, in the process of pulling down my pajama pants. Her hand had already snuck in down there and started stroking me between my legs, making me hard even though I wasn't properly awake yet. As I came to consciousness, she had put her mouth on me and started sucking my cock.

I tried to sit up, but immediately felt a hand on my chest, pushing me back. I heard Alisha's voice, in a hushed whisper:

"Sssshhhh, Daddy... don't wake up Mommy...."

Oh. Yeah. There was that. I suddenly realized how much of a risky situation this was. Ava was sleeping right next to me, just a foot or two away. And here was my daughter, again about to give her father a blowjob.

Nervously, I started to glance over to my left, keeping an eye on my wife. This was a sight I really didn't want her waking to - our daughter's head in my lap, with my cock in her mouth.

"Uhhh...."

I moaned, unable to stop myself. I covered my mouth with my hand. Ali continued licking and sucking, her lively tongue flickering across my glans before her lips enveloped the whole head. It felt amazing.

She held around the shaft with one hand and used her mouth for the rest. I felt her wet mouth slide repeatedly up and down my cock, then she moved to the head and spent time licking and sucking on my most sensitive areas before starting over. Man, she was getting good at this. The way she picked up on my reactions... It was like she was reading my thoughts. It was like she knew when something became too intense; then she changed things up and did something else, before doing it again a minute later.

Okay, I thought. This was okay. As long as she kept as quiet as she did last time... and as long as I was able to keep quiet, Ava wouldn't notice. She was a fairly heavy sleeper - she wasn't going to wake as long as we kept the noise down, and as long as I could stop myself from moving around. That was a bit of a problem, though, because Alisha was so good that my legs started twitching involuntarily. Then she made it worse.

She moved up towards me and started sliding herself on top. She was wearing her nightgown, but as she sat herself on my lap, she held up her panties and showed them to me.

"What...?" I whispered, not seeing what she was getting at.

She smiled and started grinding herself against me, making my cock slide back and forth against her naked pussy. Then she leaned down and whispered in my ear:

"I wanna fuck, Daddy..."

This was bad. Surely, there was no way we could do something like that! Not here! Ava would surely wake if we moved around too much!

"Your mother is right there...!" I protested.

"You'd better be quiet, then..." she replied and shrugged.

She kept moving slowly and carefully. Her pussy was sliding back and forth on my cock, massaging the underside and making it slick with juices. It was dark, so I couldn't see much, but I could feel it getting more and more slippery down there. Every time her pussy lips grazed against the head of my cock, I had to forcibly stop myself from moaning out loud - the sensation was so intense.