All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH MY GOD!

Perfect! Everything about it, every aspect of this story is so, so hot! I need a sequel, please...

You say he goes looking for it; I hope she isn't done with him though. She's turned him and perhaps that's all she wanted; perhaps she is content with that and simply move on. But I'd love it is she really enjoyed teasing the bitch that she created, and gets off on continuing to control him; she continues to enjoy watching him suck Big Black Cock for her, getting off on her power over him as well as in watching this former stud turn into a BBC slut before her eyes. I hope she pushes him even further... he did, after all, enjoy anal with the MILF, and ATM. It seems as if Rose is a firm believer that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

And please, please, please, (you know me) more race play. I'm sure it's no surprise to you that I got off on the fact that his first cock was a Big Black one. I can understand why her subliminal videos weren't heavy on BBC themes since that would've been very weird (well, weirder) for him to watch that before he was brain-washed, but now that he is, I hope she has another batch of videos for him, every single one focused solely on Beautiful Black Cock. Her amusement at his comment about her lingerie being black, the fact that she choose Black Cock to be his first, those seem like deliberate choices on her part; it seems to me as if she not only got off on subverting the jock, but that she got an extra charge out of making him submit to a black stud, rather than just any man. (Of course, I'm sure I'm projecting here because I WANT that to be the case, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm wrong).

I also hope that you are at least thinking about writing a story about him in college. Perhaps he changes his mind and goes to that school to be near her. Maybe, even better, after she really gets him heavily into Black Cock, he starts to rebel and is shocked at how far he falls, how submissive he becomes, and he sticks with his original plan, going to a college away from Rose to try to break her influence. But he can't forget his BBC programming, and he's at a college that has quite the football tradition...and all the fit, sexy, hung black athletes that goes along with that...

I was also excited that his mom caught him. I wonder if you have further plans for her. (Maybe being caught by his mom with a few big black men is what causes him to try to fight his programming? Her reaction, whatever it is, would be priceless!)

goamz86goamz86about 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

Loved this one so much. I hope you continue it. So Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Really well written and it's different from your other stories. In a good way. The thing I would love in a sequel is feminization by Rose. It's already established that she likes women and maybe for Brian to get more cum he needs to be more feminine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
subliminal cocksucker

I loved your story and want more. I have watched every sissy hypno on the web and was hard and stroking through the entire story. I came when he was sucking black cock, wishing it was me.

sheilatvsheilatvabout 8 years ago
Great story

WOw That was a great story was saddened when it ended can't wait to read more.Very well written kept me intrigued till the end.

Target155Target155about 8 years ago
Wish it was me!!!

Loved the story! I hope theres more to come. I would loved to be used like that! If there an one who liked to tell me there story. Or how they like to use me. E mail me. Dee27060@gmail. Com

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Wow

As usual well written and hot. Loved it. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

OMG!! So wish it was me. Love the story you are my favorite.

Want2BUsedWant2BUsedabout 8 years ago
Wow

I dressed to read this story. Put on my favorite lingerie and got ready to cum. I controlled myself until the end when I was going to jerk off...but my tablet crashed. I cringed wanting to read the rest and had to finish on my phone. One day I hope my wife will make me suck a cock in front of her. Love your stories. Please continue this one. I'm hoping that the next chapter will have his mom catch him so the videos...and like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh god yes

hottest story ive ever read, i feel hypnotised

walt555walt555about 8 years ago
Yum

I've watched many hypno videos and this was well done. As always you provided not only a great story but a very powerful orgasm.

Think I'm your biggest fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

Perfectly captures the joys of watching of hypno videos. One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Ignore the cowardly (anonymous) haters.

lauraskittylauraskittyabout 8 years ago
good so far

Want to comment immediately though haven't completed reading. Enjoying so far,

Please ignore ignorant comments, especially from cowards. You're highly creative and I know literotica community as a whole enjoys your stories.

Have to go choose outfits for the office Saturday and Sunday dinner. Hope a picture is worth more than a thousand words, but Hmmmm or yummy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO bad!

I'm still laughing! What happened? You used to be a good writer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks......

for a good - not great just yet - story. Definitely looking forward to Chapter 2 and hopefully a GREAT continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AMAZING

This was so hot and something completely different.

Please write part 2

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallabout 8 years ago
Whew!!!

Really delightfully delicious tale!!! Please, please. please tell us how Rose has Brian progress into what he was meant for...

My mouth was watering at least as much as his,,,,, Thanks!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 8 years ago
Deliciously Different

I have watched many hypno videos (Anna Malice) and porn hub, and this was a completely different experience. In the videos you watch and try to follow the voices: here you read the words and let your mind fill in the scenes. Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You might like:

RedditDOTcom/r/sissyhypno

WillieachesWillieachesabout 8 years ago
Love it!!!

I am aching to read the next chapter!!!

dfnjohndfnjohnabout 8 years ago
amazing

great story...looking forward to another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit

A total load of crap.

lilalexlilalexabout 8 years ago
Awesome, as always

If I would have changed one thing it would be this: After he came in the mouth of MILF Mrs Parker, I'd have had him been compelled to giver her a long french kiss to taste his come, as his training kicks in, despite his best effort.

dhawkins0745dhawkins0745about 8 years ago
AWESOME

What a great story. I would love to see a sequel, but completely understand if you want to leave it there.

Definitely faved and bookmarked

whatcheer714whatcheer714about 8 years ago
A great story

This is one of your best stories. Brian's a great character and he deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Very well done, as are all your stories, Hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Wow! Excellent story i wish was true and happening to me. Would love a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top story

I would really love to read more about this. So damn sexy.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineabout 8 years ago
OMG best story ever

Thank you so so much Silkstockingslover. What an incredible journey Hypnosissy: Becoming a Cocksucker has been for me. I absolutely must find a big delicious Cock to suck right now. I think I have gone from loving and wanting to suck to being absolutely obsessed, in even glorious chapters. Sucking Cock and receiving my Man's cum as my reward is the most wonderful God given gift of all. Please oh please give us more.

littlesissyzoelittlesissyzoeabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing ready really looking forward to Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I love your stories in general and this one really got my attention. I'm going to have to go and find some of these hypno shows... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Another work of art

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of the best stories Ive read on this page! Really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No going back...

Before reading this series I was curious. While reading this series I repeated all the words aloud. This alone was a turn-on. The real turning point was when I imitated Brian coming in his own mouth. This was a first for me. I am looking forward to where this will lead to next....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous Hypno Story

The hypno dialogue in this story has made me hungry to suck cocks and swallow creamy cum.

The author did a brillant job of making a hypnotic story also be hypnotic to the reader, turning them into a cocksucker, just like the main character Brian in the story.

This is my new favorite story!

Bobby71Bobby71about 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved it and can't wait for the next episode. I can't wait to see where this leads...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!!!

This story was soo hot I was hard right at the start. You should try doing your own sissy hypno audio! That would be AMAZING

TheMasterBraedenTheMasterBraedenabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

I do not know what it is, but I find that any story that you write is always so well done and this is just another example. I love how we see the change in the characters thoughts and actions until they become the character at the end. Hopefully at some point we can follow Brian as he finds out what is on the other 3 usb drives. Looking forward to seeing this story continued.

DirtyirishladDirtyirishladabout 8 years ago
Awesome

This was so hot. Got me hard and horny from the start. I have to admit, I obeyed Q2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
U are the best

I read all your amazing stories. this is one of the best. He already submit ,so second part will not added anymore , please more of married bicurious submission to black cock

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 8 years ago
Nice kinky tale

that made the device interesting and the center of the story. If you decide to add on to this one you will have one eager reader.

mouth4umouth4uabout 8 years ago
Your Rose was like my uncle

I fell under the spell of my uncle when I was a teen. One night we started drinking some beers and he started talking about his sex adventures as a bi man. I already had some of these thoughts of wanting to suck cock myself, and soon found myself on my knees sucking his cock as he talked to me in a controlling and almost hypnotic way like your character did. When I swallowed his cum he told me I would now be a faggot forever, if I would follow his orders as his slave. I agreed and over the summer as I went further into depravity I became the filthy cum sucking faggot I am today. Thank you for writing this great story, and I also love your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The perfect story

I got to admit that I loved this story. I am a straight man, but reading this story I felt that I wanted to be on my knees sucking a big cock. I really hope you will write another chapter or another story with the theme of a straight male being turned.

StryWrter7StryWrter7about 8 years ago
Amazing hypnosis story

I have given your stories a vote of 5 - quite often!

As hypnosis stories go - (And, I have written a few myself) - this is one of the better ones. I knew all along that he was being conditioned to become the 'girl/bitch' in the video he watched and stroked off to ..... it was just a matter of letting his cock get excited and cum to the video and do what the incredible sexy Rose wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I've been reading this kind of power transfer/role reversal stuff for a long time. I started with Phoenix_Arrow and then got into Couture and some of the Rebecca comics. At some point I discovered your first stories on here, and I've been following your work ever since. For some reason I stopped reading stories on this site altogether for about a year or two. When I came back this year, I was really pleasantly surprised to see that not only were you incredibly prolific during my absence, but you've become an even better writer. On top of that you have significantly branched out from your bread and butter lezdom stories (which are great) into territory that I was never interested in, but am now finding myself enjoying based off of your writing. Despite the fact that I would never have read something like this if you hadn't written it, I'm left feeling like this is undoubtedly one of your greats. Thank you for being so fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

Even though I could see where the story was going, it had me transfixed. I'm mostly hetero, but I had to go out & find someone last night after getting super hot reading it. And when it finally got there an hour or two later, I did like having that cock fill my mouth - and eventually my ass. Guess I'm just a cocksucker...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I would love to have a copy of those vids, lol. I would love to read pt 2. Thank you

dboykinkydboykinkyalmost 8 years ago
Love this story!!

I absolutely loved this story! In fact, as a bi-man, it really spoke to me. Of course, I searched all the porn sites for this type of porn - and I am now obsessed with it! I am almost at the point where I need to watch this porn to cum!

PerimedesPerimedesalmost 8 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!!!

This was absolutely great! I love the whole concept and it was done brilliantly.

Now that Rose has him there, we must have more. How depraved can she make him? Will he play for the local college to stay with Rose? Or, will he suck his way through The Big Ten? NFL? Or feminization?

Wherever you take this it will be superb, as is all of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story by a great author. I find this fantasy to be incredibly hot, and I think you really nailed it. I look forward to part 2!

ServicingUServicingUalmost 8 years ago

So hot! I wish my wife would teach me to suck cock like this. I would love to be filled by a man in front of her. Maybe I'll leave this story open in ny browser. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of your best ever!

Jasmine,

I don't know exactly how long it takes to read a 7 page story on Literotica, but for however long that was, you had me completely wrapped around your proverbial finger. Ironically, I somewhat recently discovered the sissy hypno tutorials out there and have watched a number of them and found them to be a fascinating concept and although some are ridiculous, others are quite a turn on. So for me your story brought vivid replays forward for me. The way Rose employed those to morph her target had me literally 'edged' from start to finish. I came away with the sense that you might like the idea of being Rose yourself. I could tell you relishes telling this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rose for President!

Seriously, this is a terrific story, masterfully told. I have read your stories for years now, and this is most definitely in the top 5, possibly your best ever, and one of the best from any author.

Thank you for the ongoing gift of your literary, erotic talents. I wish there was a way to express thanks besides our words here. I know there are scores of others who owe you for giving us some of the most heart-pounding hours of alone time imaginable.

demonharrydemonharryalmost 8 years ago
One of the best!

Fantastic sissy hypno story. I didn't even make it to the end! :) Looking forward to reading part two (after finishing part one - LOL).

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago

This was an enjoyable chapter. Thank you for writing it and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice cuckold

I have been fantasizing my whole life about a sort of cuckold situation where the girl is on the nicer side... And here it is... I love the way she eases him in to sucking bbc. I love how she is turned by watching him suck a bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dissapointed

Was an okay story, until the end and James with the BBC came in, if my girlfriend ever cheated on me with a black guy, or wanted me to suck on a black guy's cock, it would be over between us, Not only would I smack her for cheating with a black guy would smack the black guy. Too many white women nowadays being raped by blacks, too many violent blacks, too much crime by blacks, not our thing.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
loved it

to some of the others that felt a bbc was so aweful.. to bad. SSL could have had any color cock, it was a wonderful story and one many dream of, both being coerced into sucking or being the domme who lets the sub come out for him/herself. great writing and very erotic. 5 stars and wanting to read more

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 8 years ago
so want cum

i loved every chapter

i so need cum i so much want a cock in my mouth

hard to explain where this need and desire came from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OBEY

I came when they came....

Coldlimit22Coldlimit22over 7 years ago
Amazing read makes me more into men

I feel he should become gay in the end like i wish i was

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
And yet another

well written story from SSL!!! So much so that at times I felt like I was actually a part the story. Hell it made me want to be a part of the story! EXCELENT

durabritedurabriteover 7 years ago
Where was Rose when I was in College?!?!

OMG this is one of the hottest stories I've ever read - can't wait for the rest!! Are these real videos? I'd love to watch them all myself and begin my journey to submissive faggot cumslut...

_hi_hi_mmmm__hi_hi_mmmm_over 7 years ago
I am so turned on

I just found this read in 2016 and I'm so pleased to see that they are later versions that continue from the original this is exceptionally hot sexy and his giving me Pants full of pre-cum

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
I am fucked, fucked, fucked

I read this story (page 1 to 7) repeated each page seven time continuously with in 7x24. It made me wet my pant(y) each time each page / each time I read. Very very sexual sissy story. If the texted videos are there, I want see them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My all time favorite story on Literotica! I recognize many of those hypno videos. I first read this a long time ago and reread it today. I didn't even make it to the end this time! So fucking hot. Many thanks for writing this series :)

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago
Amazing

I found out a lot about myself reading this. I know I'm bound to truly be a cock sucking faggot sissy. I will wear that with pride by the way. This is my first reading your stories but not the last. In box me at anytime I'm open to chat everyone

sopharoonessopharoonesover 7 years ago
woah

just woah, wet as a pond

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic!

well now sounds like an experience i had with my ex girlfriend she sent me over the edge by turning me into a real tranny sissy faggot cuckold cocksucker i loved it will have to fill you in on the erotic cock twisting fun awesome story i love women in power so be careful what you wish for lipstick kisses alaina jean the cum licking queen

EreinionEreinionabout 7 years ago
Shockingly immersive story

I really was shocked how I was dragged into the story and felt like I was there with Brian. Oh poor Brian...

Really well written and interesting. Fabulously teasing and engrossing. One of the best stories I have ever read in erotica. Please keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

I love the concept. Subliminal suggestion, hypnosis, etc. You are still the bestest of the bestest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
exciting story

really exciting story, Brian (maybe Brianna now) is so lucky to find out how much she loves sucking cock and swallowing cum when she is still young. now she has a long lifetime of sucking and swallowing to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love this. Wish i had those vids he watched. They sound so hot. And the story just makes me want suck and swallow cum as well.

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 7 years ago
Great story

I loved it. Very exciting, perfectly paced, great themes for a submissive like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something's Fishy... haha

I just started reading this story, but had to stop to give a bit of feedback, since I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish reading it tonight. No doubt this will be another amazingly great story by you, but the comments by the main character at the start of the story kind of irked me a bit. He states that the couple of pussy's that he'd eaten had tasted "fishy", and he didn't care for the taste. The redhead's pussy tasted pretty much the same...

As a guy who loves to perform cunnilingus, and has had many, many years to do so, I can tell you that only a very small percentage of vagina's smell like fish. The main cause for a fishy smell is a bacterial infection ( bacterial vaginosis). Most either taste sweet (especially young women and those that eat pineapple), or have little to no taste (depending on overall health as well as diet). For the character of this story to have eaten out two teenaged girls in High School, they should have been the sweetest tasting of them all.

Ladies: If your vagina smells and/or tastes like fish, see your doctor! Also try eating pineapple fruit cups every day or every other day and then taste yourself. Yummy! Same applies to men's semen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm drained

This is one amazing story. I couldn't control myself as I read the words and craved sucking cock and drinking cum I blew my load twice. Amazing story. If I wasn't already a natural cocksucker I feel like I would be for sure after this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is it possible to just try a little?

I've never actually sucked on a cock but sometimes i wonder how it would be to just try it once. this story makes it seem irresistible to try, just to see how it feels to have a man's huge cock in my mouth and how it tastes. i have tasted a little of my own and i was surprised to learn that it really does taste very good. Do you think i could try just once? does it taste really good to swallow ?

MouthWhoreMouthWhorealmost 7 years ago
Yes, please.

I'd love to read more chapters.

jy55jy55almost 7 years ago
Videos like this make my cock hard

The story was especially hot for me because I watch videos like this constant to masturbate

jy55jy55almost 7 years ago
Not to toot my own horn but I make reference to videos like this in my own story

called ESTIM Experiences Ch. 02.

Type of videos combined with intense mind fucking incredible in your story brought me the same place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gawd yes please write more

I'm an sissy. I've seen ads for being turned into an sissy, but I thought it would not work or just some porn but after reading this and if this is real then I'd order one turn me into a sissy that I was born to be, to be on my knees, obedient, to please, to worship, to be the sissy that I'm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The BEST ever!

This is probably the BEST sex story I've ever read, and trust me, I've read hundreds! As a cock-loving cocksucking faggot for many years, I can vouch for this story's premise: that there is NO pleasure on earth that compares to orally worshipping COCK, coaxing out and swallowing load after load of thick, delicious semen! And, as a man, and a cocksucker, being "trained" as Brian was, is often the best way to find one's true purpose in life! I've pleasured and enjoyed hundreds of cocks over the years and still LOVE watching cocksucker self-hypnosis videos (mostly those by jlodalisque and Isabella Valentine), ALWAYS reading the text out loud and in the first person, and ALWAYS repeating the dialog! Just deliciously reinforces who and what I am, and truly LOVE being...a COCK-LOVING, COCKSUCKER, CUMSLUT, FAGGOT COCK-WHORE! Keep up the GREAT work, silkstockingslover! And keep on converting those macho shitheads into sweet cock-loving submissive faggot's...like ME! 💋💝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super story's

Your stories are always great. This was one f the best keep them coming.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Wow

That story was so hot I couldn't quit reading. It had me hypnotized. I was so into it that I made myself cum then licked all the cum from my hand and swallowed.it. I hope you keep writing these stories. You are my favorite writer by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweetsuzy@gmx.com

I was forced at a young age to suck cock and have been addicted to sucking cock all my life., I desire too have men fill my mouth with cum. Wish I could find someone like Rose to make me their cock sucking cum bucket,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Converted

I was str8. Now I crave cock and cum.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Love it

I just read this story again because I enjoyed it so much. I first read it back in July, but I needed another dose of the cocksucker training. Thanks again for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW THAT WAS SO HOT

That was so dam hot. I Loved it.One of the most erotic stories I've read here.

heather89502heather89502over 6 years ago
My favorite

This one of my favorite fantasies and the writing is so erotic . I come to expect this from your wonderfully erotic imagination . I long to find a woman exactly like Rose . Thank you for reinforcing my thoughts

heather

looking4mistresslooking4mistressover 6 years ago
wish it was me

What a great story. I have tried a few of those hypno videos - still working on the courage to follow thru. Love it, wish it was me.

LittleFireman5591LittleFireman5591over 6 years ago
Mesmerizing

I started reading and couldn’t finish until I got to the end. The writing is excellent. I have often fantasized about being with a woman like Rose and either being talked into or forced to suck cock....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Favorite story... please write more... could feel this happening to me. billie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made me hard....

Stroking my meat in a public gym sauna reading this story...

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
My femininity

I truly enjoyed it it was just so sexy only shame was never dressing up and becoming a female and beautiful sexy lingerie they stepping into beautiful panties then slide it up his legs and feeling I'll since she was it made her feel and how much they were totally on turning around and looking in the mirror and the beautiful pantied behind after which sexy matching garter belt would be put on and fashioned from behind I get to female must always do then walking to the bed and sitting on the corner and begin the beautiful female tradition of was it on a beautiful pair a sexy nylon stockings up each leg one at a time and finally when that's done fasten each stocking to its garters. Then stepping into a beautiful paintof come fuckme high heel pumps f****** high heel pumps and stand up and walk to the lingerie drawer pick up a sexy black bra put his arms Boutique strap and hook it up from behind again just like a true lady should and with each step becoming more and more a lovely young lady finally going over to the vanity sitting down and begin applying a light coat makeup once that's done walking over the closet and I would choose a persuade but beautiful black pencil skirt with a white silk blouse complemented when something is done and I put on beautiful shoulder-length brunette wig fix it as walk in front of the mirror and just look this way of that they looking at the curves that beautifully appear every time I ladies clothing it is worn.

Family don't have to wait for now it's just a sexy man with a big dick it's beautifully round is thickly veined as a true mans shaft iss is supposed to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for that.

I really enjoyed reading this story, it made me wish I was younger again and had the opportunity to experience that for myself.12C6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big Fan

I am a major fan of your writing. However, this story did not get me aroused at all. It was so predictable and yet way too long. Have really enjoyed all of your other stories.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 6 years ago
I loved it, could not resist!!!! Wish I could find a Rose!!

I loved it, could not resist!!!! Wish I could find a Rose!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

This isn't my first time to read this story and it won't be my last. It is one of my favorite stories. After reading it the first time I actually found some hypnosissy videos online and watched them and just like this story they made me want to become a cocksucker getting on my knees and sucking cock until it fills my mouth with cum.

Cocksuckercd69Cocksuckercd69almost 6 years ago
Cock loving sissy slut

I would love to have that happen to me, be a cocksucking cum swallowing sissyslut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES