Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to always know what you taste like," she continued. "Especially if you expect women to swallow your load."

"I guess," I said, non-committal.

She walked away, then returned with a USB drive. She handed it to me and asked, "Do you want to be with me?"

"God, yes," I nodded.

"I'm a complete bitch," she warned.

"You're the hottest woman I've ever met," I countered.

"Okay, I'm a hot bitch," she shrugged, without a smile. "But I'm a demanding, hot bitch."

"I'm ready for whatever you want to dish out at me," I said.

"Remember those words," she said, again serious as Al Gore talking about climate change.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Each night for the next few days you will watch one chapter of the video I am giving you. You will not go to next chapter until the next day. Although you can repeat the chapter as many times as you wish."

"What am I watching?" I asked.

"Videos on how to please me by being able to control your orgasm," she said.

"Oh," I nodded.

"So, as of now you are not to be with anyone else and you will last as long as you possibly can without coming while you watch these videos... is that clear?"

"Yes," I nodded, thinking I hadn't gone three days without a mouth or pussy or ass to fuck in at least 18 months.

"Be a good boy and I will change your life," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

I felt fireworks. I already knew there was something about her, but one kiss and I knew she was the one I could actually date... actually fall in love with.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled for the first time during this strange conversation, "By the way, my name is Rose."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Of course it is."

"Now go, High School, I need to get some work done," she said, dismissing me.

"Okay, bye," I nodded, not wanting to leave.

As I left, she reminded me, "Only one clip a day!"

"I promise," I nodded, curious to see it. So curious, I asked, "Can I watch the first part tonight?"

"Eager are we?" she asked.

"For you I am," I said, trying at every turn to show the swagger that seemed to disappear when her strong persona took control.

"Sure, High School," she nodded. "The sooner we get your training started, the sooner I can rock your world."

"Great," I nodded, leaving and feeling giddy with excitement.

I was falling for a girl who I hadn't yet fucked or even gotten a blow job from.

Love, it is a crazy thing.

...

On my way home, she texted:

High School

Wear headphones while watching it!!

Trust me!

And remember last as long as you can.

Odd, but as soon as I got home I went to my room, plugged the USB into the port and saw a dozen files creatively numbered (One - ten, plus two that were named: Q1 and Q2) video files pop up.

Even more curious, I grabbed my headphones, plugged them into my computer, and clicked on the video marked: 'One'.

I gasped.

It was porn.

In retrospect, that made sense based on her words and text, yet still... no girl had ever purposely given me porn.

Even weirder is it wasn't a porn movie, or even a porn scene... but excessive quick three to five second shots of girls sucking cock.

Even weirder than that was the words that popped up on the screen every five seconds or so.

-You love cum in your mouth (a cute girl with her mouth wide open with a load of cum in her mouth)

-Nothing feels better than being his cock whore (a black haired girl with braces playing with cum that is all over her face)

-Take his dick (a hot white girl leaning forward and taking a massive black cock in her mouth)

-Be a good little cocksucker (a cute sweet innocent girl slowly bobbing on a cock that stretched her mouth to ridiculous lengths)

-Please your man (a girl on her knees. With huge tits, looking up with hunger, stroking a big dick and saying, "God, I love your big fucking dick")

-You want his cum all over your face (a black girl getting a massive load of cum splattered on her face... the white cum contrasted severely on her black face)

-Let him do whatever he wants to you (a girl with glasses getting roughly face-fucked, the guy's balls bouncing off her chin)

-You're a cum guzzler (a girl in a ponytail catching a shot of cum in her open mouth)

-This is how to make your man moan (a Asian girl swirling her tongue around a thick mushroom top)

- Milk his big dick (a black girl furiously pumping a huge black dick)

In less than a minute, my cock was hard as hell and begging for attention... but I ignored it... understanding already how this was a test.

-You want cum (a girl in a school girl's outfit on her knees begging 'Give me your load, I want your cum exploding down my throat)

-Take his fucking load (a brunette with crystal blue eyes sucking cock as cum leaks out of her mouth)

Then for thirty seconds straight there was picture after picture of girls sucking cock. Each hotter than the next. All the while the same words kept popping up in different fonts, different colours:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

Then it returned to messages every few seconds:

-Let him use you (an older woman, a really hot older woman, stroking a big cock while sucking on just the mushroom top)

-Wank his massive pecker and take his huge creamy load (a blonde pumping a huge dick while it splattered her face)

-Look at him when you service his glorious member (a girl with a mouthful of cock, her blues eyes looking up longingly)

-You want to swallow his cum (a redhead, fuck I love redheads, clearly swallowing a load)

-Tell him how much you want his dick (a hot blonde begging, "Please give me that big cock of yours. Fuck my face with that huge fuck stick")

-Let him make you his bitch (a chubby, but eager brunette, deep throating a long, thick cock)

-Worship his balls, cocksucker (a hot as hell blonde was on her back sucking on a huge sack)

-You know you love it (a petite girl in a ballerina outfit stroking two cocks while sucking another)

-Let him use you so he can get off (a teacher on her knees sucking the big cock of a guy sitting on her desk)

-Your sole purpose is to make him happy (a cheerleader with her head held against a cock lodged deep in her throat)

-Your sole purpose is to suck cock (a MILF sucking the cock of a guy who was young enough to be her son)

-Your sole purpose is to swallow cum (a pretty brunette with her mouth open as cum rocketed in her mouth)

Then, again, for thirty seconds straight there were the same pictures of girls sucking cock. Again with the same two words:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

God, I wanted to come, as I slowly, mindlessly, rubbed my cock through my jeans, completely turned on by the nasty video.

-Open wide and take that big fuck stick in between those cocksucker lips (a tiny raven haired beauty had her mouth open wide as a huge thick cock moved towards her)

-Beg for cock (a pretty older woman begged a much younger man, "Please shove that massive cock in my mouth and face fuck me")

-You were born to suck (a cute girl in pigtails sucked in slow motion on a thick dick)

-You get pleasure from sucking cock (a huge breasted girl with dyed purple hair cupping her breasts as she sucked cock)

-Let him use you, it's what he wants (a pretty woman, wedding ring on her finger, with a man holding her head and fucking her roughly)

-You love getting hot with warm cum all over your pretty face (a lawyer in a courtroom getting a facial from her heavily tattooed client)

-Satisfy him, make him happy, your purpose is to serve (a girl, dressed as a nun, was on her knees sucking cock)

-You love being his suck toy (an older woman was being face fucked and then cummed on)

-Swallow the entire yummy load (a blonde, with red streaks, showed a mouthful of cum and then swallowed it while looking directly at the camera)

-You get horny from sucking big dicks (a sexy girl in lingerie was on her back rubbing herself while a cock slid in and out of her mouth)

-This is who you really are, a cocksucker (three girls sucking three cocks simultaneously)

-Now you're his whore! Take his fucking load (a girl getting a facial over and over again)

Then, again, the same pictures of girls sucking cock. Again with the same two words:

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

SUCK COCK

I was now furiously pumping my cock, which I had pulled out a minute earlier while words flashed furiously over and over as girl after girl got a full face of cum.

FUCK

JERK

SQUIRT

CUM

CUM

CUM

EAT IT

SLURP IT

PUMP IT

BEAT IT

SUCK IT

GULP IT

SWALLOW IT

JIZZ

JIZZ

JIZZ

GARGLE CUM

SWALLOW

GOBBLE CUM

SWALLOW

SLUT

COCK SLUT

CUM SLUT

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM NOW

NOW

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

COCKSUCKER

And I did... on command... my cum rocketing out of me like a missile headed for space as the final words stayed on the screen.

ENJOY COCKSUCKER

I couldn't believe how hot that video was, somehow way more stimulating than a normal porn movie or scene.

I also couldn't believe that Rose would give me such a video to watch.

Feeling compelled to tell her the truth, I texted:

Lasted until the very end of the first video.

She texted back a few minutes later, after I had cleaned myself and my blanket.

Did you come when you were told to?

I replied back, realizing that was indeed when I came:

Yes, when the words ordered me to.

She replied:

Good boy.

And although the words were condescending, they somehow felt right.

I replied:

Thank you.

She texted back:

You may watch the second video tomorrow. No more than one a day, although you can watch it over and over again if you wish.

I replied:

I can't believe you gave me such a nasty video to watch.

She replied:

Did you see me in the video?

I gasped.

I hadn't at all.

I asked:

Are you in there?

She responded:

Yep. I LOVE sucking cock.

I replied, my cock, which had just begun to go into slumber waking back up:

Well, I'm always available.

She replied:

Be a good boy and I will give you pleasure you couldn't even begin to imagine.

And my cock was hard again.

Another text:

Now don't text me until you have finished the next video tomorrow. Sweet cum dreams.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to text her to respond or obey her very words... but not wanting to look even more clingy and pathetic than I already did, I resisted responding.

Instead I watched the video again, looking for her.

And again.

And again.

And during the fourth viewing I came again, the video too hot to resist.

Then, finally, on the fifth viewing I saw her. She was one of the very quick picture changes during the end of the film (a load of cum dripping off her face)... ironically when the words 'CUM NOW' popped on the screen. Ironic because I even obeyed her subconsciously.

As I got ready for bed, suddenly exhausted, I began to wonder if I wasn't getting in over my head.

This girl was obviously crazy.

Yet, I was undoubtedly crazy for her.

...

All day at school, I kept thinking of Rose.

I kept thinking of the video.

I kept thinking about the second video.

So much so that I came home at lunch and went right to my room, got undressed, put on my headphones, and clicked on video two.

This time I wasn't surprised to see it was porn.

This time though, a sexy, sultry, feminine voice said the words when they popped up onto the screen... this made the video even hotter.

This time the pictures were all video and didn't line up as perfectly to the words on the screen... it was just random videos of girls sucking dick, getting fucked, playing with themselves, stroking cocks and taking it in the ass.

The words, though, seemed to have a slightly more logical transition.

You're a slut

A cock slut

And what does a cock slut do?

Sucks big... hard... cocks

Yogurt Slingers

Meat sticks

Dicks

Peckers

Rods

Stiff Popsicles

Sledgehammers

Dongs

Big Willies

Daggers

Cocks

Now get on your knees and suck that cock

Suck it like you're his bitch

YOU ARE HIS BITCH

Like you're his cum bucket

YOU ARE HIS CUM BUCKET

Suck it like a cheap cock hungry bimbo

YOU ARE A CHEAP COCK HUNGRY BIMBO

So lick his long hard shaft

Suck on his big full balls

Deep throat his thick dick

Now be his fucking whore

Give your man what he needs

His personal cocksucker

His personal cum deposit

Bob like a slut

Take all his stiff erection in your mouth

Deep throat like a whore

Take his entire missile in the back of your throat

Open wide

You want to taste his cum

You love cum

Cum

Cum

Cum

Cum on your tongue

Cum down your throat

Cum in your belly

Cum all over your face

Cum

Cum

Cum

Take his full load

That is what you were born to do

Suck cock

Eat cum

Let him use you as his cum whore

That's what you are

A cum whore

Say it

I'm a cum whore!

Say it dammit

I'm a cum whore!

Say it now you fucking slut

I'm a cum whore!

So intoxicated by the video, so drawn in, I heard myself say, "I'm a cum whore."

Let him empty his balls

Inside you

All over you

Make him happy like this

Drink the cum from his dick

That yummy gooey cum

Cum tastes so good

Cum

Jizz

Semen

Cum

Jizz

Semen

Always swallow

Swallow

Swallow

Swallow

Cum now, slut

Cum from pleasing your man

From servicing cock

Cum for me

Shoot that big load all over my face

Cum for me

Show me how much you love me

Cum for me

Cum for me

Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And I did.

My balls again erupting with the intensity of a rocket launch as I furiously stroked my cock.

"Brian!" a shocked voice said, even as I kept stroking my cock.

"Brian!" the voice repeated, this time bringing me back to reality.

I opened my eyes and gasped.

My mother was staring at me with a shocked and disgusted look on her face.

As I pulled off my headphones, she said tersely, "You are late for school."

I stammered, even as cum dripped off the end of my dick, "I'm s-s-sorry."

She shook her head, "We will talk about this later," and thankfully left.

Mortified, I closed the computer and got dressed. I couldn't believe Mom just caught me jerking off.

Fuck!

Thankfully, she wasn't home when I came downstairs a couple minutes later and I headed back to school.

I texted Rose:

The second video was amazing.

Not so amazing, my Mom walked in on me at lunch just as I shot my load.

She didn't respond all afternoon, which made me feel like the girl in the relationship as I kept checking my cell for a response.

When I wasn't checking my cell phone for a message from Rose, I was trying to decide how the hell I was going to explain why I was home at lunch and why I was doing what I was doing.

As the school day ended, Rose texted me back.

Too funny!

But a mother must know that her son masturbates.

Did you enjoy the video?

Did you refrain from coming?

Shit! I didn't refrain from coming.

I was so intoxicated by the video that I forgot all about the purpose of the video. I did realize I came when told to though.

So I texted her back:

I came

When I was told to.

She texted back:

You are a good obedient boy.

Do you want a treat?

I quickly texted back without even thinking that all she probably wanted me for was to eat her out... I just wanted to see her:

Yes!!

Her response:

Meet me at the Lodge Mall, ASAP.

I'll be in the Victoria's Secret.

I responded that I was on my way. I quickly got into my car, already hard, and drove the fifteen minutes to the mall... not even considering how I was going to get my treat.