Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, baby," he said, his voice so deep, as he walked over to us.

When he was in front of us, Rose took the massive cock and said, "What do you think?"

I joked, "That would destroy most girls."

James roared, "I like him already."

"Go ahead," Rose offered, "touch it."

"I-um-well," I struggled, completely intoxicated by the massive beautiful cock in front of me.

"Go ahead, baby," she purred, taking my hand and guiding me to it.

I didn't resist as I felt that this was where I was meant to be.

I took it in my hand and was just in awe of its sheer girth, already imagining how much bigger it would be once hard.

After a minute, even as my mouth betrayed me by watering, Rose said, "James, stand beside him and let him stroke your cock while he watches the rest of the video.

"Sure," James nodded, moving beside me.

"Stroke his cock while you watch the rest of the video baby," Rose ordered.

And I did, even as I wondered what it would feel like to have it in my mouth.

Ten: Suck it! Worship it! Adore it!

Resist it

Nine: Take it deep in your fucking throat

Don't become a cocksucker

Eight: Imagine that semen flowing out of his cock and into your eager mouth

Resist, resist, resist

Seven: The hot seed that only can be produced in the balls of a man

Shit, the cock looks so good

I couldn't help it, but I glanced over to the big black cock I was stroking... a cock that was becoming indeed hard to resist.

Six: Suck that hard juicy cock, worship the sheer perfection in front of you.

Damn it, I can't take my eyes off it

And I did again look at the massive cock that was getting harder in my hand.

Five: Feel the hardness that you caused with that cock sucking mouth of yours

Fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it, fight it

Four: Keep sucking it, your only purpose is to please a cock

Don't be a faggot, don't be a faggot, don't be a faggot, don't be a faggot, don't be a little fucking cocksucker, resist

Even as I was told not to be a faggot, the term that triggered my intense orgasm earlier today, I quit watching the video and turned to admire the cock before me. A cock I desperately wanted in my mouth.

But I didn't want to be a cocksucker.

I didn't want to be a faggot.

But I did want to feel his cock in-between my lips.

I did want to feel it harden in my mouth.

My mind and body were fighting internally... knowing that once I crossed the line there was no going back.

Three: Come on, little cocksucker, you want nothing more than to be on your knees, sucking that beautiful cock

Oh fuck, you're going to become a cocksucker, aren't you?

Rose whispered, her hand back on my cock, her hot breath on my ear, "Go ahead, baby, do what comes naturally."

Two: You want his cum, don't you? You want to be the perfect cocksucker

Don't be a faggot, don't be a little cock sucking cum bucket, resist, don't be a faggot

I couldn't resist any more. I leaned forward and took the semi-erect black cock in my mouth.

Instantly, a wave of relief coursed through me as an instant reality set in... this was what I was born for.

One: You can literally feel the anticipation as his cock pulses in your mouth ready to ejaculate and give you the greatest present a man can give you... his cum

Resiiiiiiiist

And God did I want to feel his cum rocket in my mouth as I ignored the good girl inside me and became the bad girl I was conditioned to be.

"That's so hot, baby," Rose purred, as she kissed the back of my neck.

Zero: He's coming all over your face, he's filling your mouth

It's too late, you're a fucking cock sucking faggot

I was in awe of the sudden hardening of his cock in my mouth... it felt like I was a magician. I felt pride rush through me as it became a fully erect chocolate stick.

"That's it," Rose purred, "let it harden in your mouth, baby."

I no longer heard the sounds of the two women, just the soft moans from James and the whispers of Rose.

The cock was so thick that it really stretched my mouth. Yet, I wanted to be a good cocksucker as absurd as that sounds.

Once hard, I began to slowly bob back and forth, only taking a couple of inches at first as I tried to get used to having a cock in my mouth.

It felt completely natural.

Yet, it took time to get accustomed to a cock, especially such a huge thick cock, in my mouth.

"Take your time," Rose purred, just before I felt her mouth on my cock.

This only added to the incredible sexual sensation I was feeling. I was sucking one cock while having mine sucked.

"Deeper," James ordered, speaking for the first time.

I obeyed, as with each forward bob I attempted to take more and more of his thick cock in my mouth.

Rose moved down and sucked my balls in her mouth, something I had only had done a couple of times.

She was edging me like crazy.

James ordered, "Suck my balls, cocksucker."

Being called it on video was one thing, being called it in person was another. Yet, at the moment I was a cocksucker... and maybe I would be for the rest of my life.

I obeyed, taking him out of my mouth and sliding my tongue down his shaft like I had seen in many of the videos.

Reaching his balls, his big balls full of man juice, his entire cock region completely shaved, I sucked the bag into my mouth and found a big ball.

I tried to replicate what Rose was doing to me.

"Oh yes, suck on my balls, cocksucker," James groaned.

Hearing him groan made me excited, my cock flinching.

I moved back and forth between both balls for a couple of minutes, and when Rose began moving back up my shaft, I did too.

I took his cock back in my mouth and resumed sucking as Rose purred, "You look so hot with a cock in your mouth."

That should have offended me.

Yet, instead it made me want to be an even better cocksucker.

She whispered, "You want his cock sliding in and out of your mouth."

And I did.

James took that as a cue and began slowly fucking my face.

This was a very different feeling than being the one doing the sucking. I felt sluttier, as if I was just his cum bucket.

That again made my cock flinch.

"You want his cum, don't you Brian?" Rose whispered.

I moaned on his cock in response.

"Because you're a natural little cocksucker. Be his little slut and take his big black cock. Make him shoot his jizz wherever he wants: down that eager throat of yours or all over that pretty face," she whispered, sounding like a voice in any one of the videos she had made me watch. Each sentence only enhanced my desire to be the perfect cocksucker.

As he began to go faster in my mouth, I gagged a bit.

She whispered, "Just relax, Brian. A good cocksucker can take any cock that is provided to her."

Being called a'her' was new and yet at the moment all I cared about was getting this big black guy off.

After a moment, Rose continued the nasty talking, "Get him off and swallow his cum, Brian. This cum will taste delicious and you will want more and more. You'll crave cock. You'll be addicted to man cream. You love being his little slut, don't you?" she continued, as she resumed stroking my cock.

James pulled out and I quickly replied, wanting that cock back in my mouth, "Yes, yes, I want to be his cock sucking cum slut."

James slid his cock back into my mouth, going faster and deeper, again making me gag a bit.

She continued, "Take it all, bitch. Do it how he likes. Just relax and let him fuck those cute puckered lips. Suck dick. Swallow cum. Be the mindless cum bucket you were born to be."

God, her words were driving me mad with lust and acceptance.

"Serve him, swallow his creamy load of cum, feel it slide down your throat. This is what you need: to serve big cock."

And I couldn't agree more.

James's breathing was getting more stunted and I assumed that meant he was close.

Was he going to cum down my throat?

Was he going to shoot his load on my face?

I wanted both.

I wanted to feel his cum shooting in my mouth, gliding down my throat and filling my belly.

I also wanted to feel his warm thick load splatter on my face.

Suddenly, I heard the two voices from the video again.

Swallow

It's too late, you have to swallow it all cocksucker

Swallow

You're a faggot forever.

Swallow

You're a cum guzzling queer now and forever

And then James grunted and I felt his cock pulse, followed by his cum pouring into my mouth.

Swallow

There is no going back

And I knew there wasn't. This was exactly what I was born to do.

Please.

Suck.

Swallow.

Obey.

Serve.

I was a cocksucker.

Maybe even a faggot.

As cum exploded into my mouth, Rose took my twitching cock back in her mouth and bobbed furiously.

James kept coming and coming and I kept swallowing and swallowing... like I was conditioned to do.

Feel it sliding down your throat

I tried to warn you cocksucker

Feel it filling your belly

You're a complete faggot now

And as I grunted and shot my load into Rose's mouth, I knew I was hers forever. I would do anything to feel this completely surreal, intense pleasure again.

You are finally complete now

You're a faggot

Your life makes sense now

You're a fucking faggot

Only sucking cock makes you happy

Because you're a cock sucking, cum addicted faggot

James pulled out once his complete deposit was made and Rose moved up, grabbed my face and kissed me. As her tongue slid into my mouth, I felt my cum transferred from her mouth into mine.

It was the hottest moment yet.

Cock controls you now

You'll want it every day

And as I swallowed my own cum, again, I knew it was true.

There would be no going back.

They say once you go black, you never go back.

And that may be true.

But for me, I knew that once you drop to your knees, you'll forever need to please.

...

...

...

The end of:

Hypno Sissy: Becoming a Cocksucker

...

...

...

...

...

Possibly coming someday if this story is liked by enough people:

Hypno Sissy2: Craving Cock

After swallowing his first load Brian craves more and goes looking for them.