Hypnotic Erosion Ch. 03

Story Info
The hypnotist master enjoys his hypno slave boys' service.
2.2k words
4.45
19.8k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day of work, when Phillip finally returned to home, the sky was already lightened purple because of the sunset. Just as he entered his apartment, he was greeted by three naked slave boys. They were allowed to wear only four things: long, white socks, matching jockstraps, butt plugs with bunny tails and bunny ears. Phillip looked at them with a loving smile, as he left his briefcase on the kitchen table.

"Welcome, master!" three boys greeted him, watching their master in awe.

"How are you, my bunny boys?"

He approached them and lifted his foot. The immediately proceeded to untie his shoelaces and remove his shoe. Then, did the same to his other foot. Then, boys stood up and without needing any instructions, they stripped him off his tie and suit.

"Master, do you wish to receive a massage?"

"I do. And you better include cock massage there, sweetheart." Phillip smiled to one of his precious boys and failed to control his desire. He grabbed him and locked lips with him. Neither of them closed their eyes during the kiss, looking directly at each other. Boy's eyes were empty and sleepy. "But before that, I will check on my newest addition to my bunny collection," he decided, as he released the boy from his grip.

Phillip spread his arms open and waited patiently as the slave boys unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled pants and then pulled down his underwear. Naked and with erect cock, Phillip fixed his hair and looked at himself in a huge mirror. He had a really handsome face and pretty nice body for a 40 years old man, but his abs seemed to be lost forever. None of this really mattered, considering he could easily convince any boy that he liked to become his personal slut.

Completely naked, he entered the guest's bedroom. There was a cute little bunny tied to a bed. Long chains were spreading his limbs, leaving him completely exposed to touch. Phillip jumped on the bed, almost crushing the bunny with his muscular, hairy body.

As Phillip's tongue explored the bunny boy's neck, he removed a red ball gag from his mouth.

"How are you feeling today, Tom? Ready to surrender your mind?"

"Please, you don't want to do this..." the boy gasped. "You're committing a crime. You can't keep me here against my will...! You will go to prison! But if you let me go now, I won't tell anyone!"

Phillip laughed, after he licked the entrance to boy's ear, making him move his head away, abruptly.

"You won't have a chance to tell anyone about that anyway, boy," Phillip whispered.

"Are you going to kill me?" Tom asked, terrified.

But Phillip laughed even louder.

"Of course not! Where did you get that idea from?" A man kissed boy's neck, clearly unable to resist the sweet taste of his skin. "I will have some fun with you and... eventually, I will get bored of you. Then, I will correct your memories, fill you with motivation to start a new life and you will be free to go."

"How long will I have to be here?" boy asked, almost crying.

Phillip stopped with his advances to think for a moment.

"Three... maybe four years?"

"That's... that's crazy! That's too long! These are the best years of my life! You can't imprison me here! Please..."

"Shhh..." Phillip place his finger on boy's lips. "It already happened, sweety. You're mine now. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll be free. I will put you in a trance, a blissful one, in which I will teach you to love and worship me. I will make you my best boytoy, the sluttiest bunny. You will invite my cock to all of your holes..."

"No, no, no! I don't want that, it's disgusting!"

In panic, he started fighting against the restraints, but Phillip cuddled the boy, patiently.

"I'm so sorry, lad, but this is going to happen whether you like it or not... my offer to hypnotize you is there just to make it easier for you, because I know you're not attracted to men."

"Then why haven't you hypnotized me already?! I know what you're capable of! You don't need my permission!"

"You're right, but the idea of making you willingly submit your mind to me makes my dick rock hard..." Phillip pressed his erection against boy's stomach. "Can you feel it? Soon, you will become very familiar with it..."

Tom looked into Philips eyes, through tears.

"Do it," the boy whispered. "Make me sleep, do what you want and wake me up when you're done..." he asked, bitterly.

"Oh, if you expect to be unconscious, that's not how it works. Where would be the fun in fucking four sleeping dolls? You will be in a strange, blissful state of constant arousal, in which you will do whatever I tell you to. That includes things like sucking my hairy nut sack or licking my cum out of another bunny's asshole. You will feel disgust, just like you feel it now just thinking about it, but the actual sensation will be confusing. Although you will be aware that it feels wrong, you will be addicted to it..."

"You're sick in the head..." Tom cried and looked away.

Phillip didn't care about that opinion, he proceed to lick boy's nipples, to kiss them and even tickle his armpits a little bit. Tom clearly felt two times worse the moment his body betrayed him and made him laugh, in a moment of his despair.

"I'm going to leave you for now. Consider your options carefully. Later I will ask you again, if you want me to break your mind."

Phillip was dying to get his massage. The three cute bunnies were already waiting next to a special massage table, which had a very unconventional addition -- a hole, more or less in the middle of the furniture, which Phillip would fill with his penis whenever he wanted to relax.

"Master, may I worship your backside?" one of the boys pleaded, respectfully kissing Phillip's toes.

"I know you love to lick sweat off my ass crack, Tim, but I would like Jeremy to do it today," Phillip looked at the other boy, who smiled lovingly the moment Doctor Reed spoke his name. "For now, you will suck my cock and later I will reward you with opportunity to clean my feet. As for you, Daniel, massage my back for now."

Phillip relaxed, having the three boys taking care of his tired body. The first boy was using his hands to gently rub oil into Phillip's shoulders. Second boy's warm tongue was exploring Doctor Reed's sweaty crack. Once it located man's hole, it became really interested with it. The third boy was under the table, calmly suckling on Phillip's cock head, really gently, almost as if he was placing deep but soft kisses, with his warm lips, waiting for the naughty syrup to come out.

All of these boys were stuck in a state of mind described by Phillip before. Half-conscious, half-clouded. They were aware of how fucked up and repulsive their actions were and yet neither of them could stop that tongue from sliding between dark body hair and leaving a mark of saliva on man's skin. The smells and salty tastes of Phillip's body should never trigger their arousal, as they were unapologetically straight, yet Doctor Reed's trance was capable of breaking these rules.

The boy who was tickling Phillip's asshole with the tip of his tongue started making weird, moaning noises that sounded almost like "no... no..." Phillip reached with his hand and pressed boy's head against his butt.

"I want to feel your tongue all the way in, Jeremy," Phillip instructed. "Daniel, your hands are magical, but take a moment of rest. Get under the table." The boy that was massaging his back showed up on the other side of a hole, where Phillip's face was resting. "I want to taste your pretty mouth, boy," Doctor Reed whispered and his submissive bunny raised his face to join with master in a kiss, that was wet and perverted, consisting mostly of licking their tongues, rather than affectionately joining lips. "Let me taste your boy hole now."

"No... master, I don't deserve this honour..."

Phillip would normally smack him for this refusal, but was too relaxed to stand up now. He really liked inflicting pain upon Daniel, as it was the sweetest, most delicate boy among all of the bunnies. The youngest, too, as he was merely 20 years old. Phillip loved watching his innocence being torn apart while trust--that he will not be hurt--being betrayed by Phillip's lust, not anger.

"I'll remember to later punish you for disobedience, boy," Doctor Reed warned him. "Now get your ass up like I told you, before I get angry."

Boy cried out some apology and quickly assumed his position, pushing his cute, pale, clean butt into Phillip's mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue straight into his young, fresh boy asshole.

These sensations pushed Phillip into such arousal, that soon his cock slave felt hot streams of salty, creamy substance filling his mouth, in the company of his master's moans. Tim swallowed every drop, with the horniest expression on his face.

Phillip sighed, pushed away Jeremy and jumped off the massage table.

"Go and clean yourselves, my bunnies," Phillip ordered, as he opened the freezer to grab some ice for his tequila. "Tim, have you swallowed every drop of my cum?"

"Of course, master."

"So you don't need to get cleaned. You'll order food for us. Take some healthy salads for all of you bunnies."

"Yes, master."

*

Two hours later, Phillip was already in his huge, comfy bed, watching a funny TV show, while two of his bunnies were cuddling with him, completely naked, just in their bunny ears. Both of them had blissful smiles and kept kissing their master's skin in random areas of his body. In this moment, they were allowed to freely express affection for their master.

Daniel was in the kitchen, washing dishes after the dinner they've had. It was part of his punishment for earlier disobedience. The other part consisted of spanking that left the skin on his butt red.

For a while, it was all good, but then suddenly, Jeremy started behaving oddly.

"Where am I...?" he asked quietly, looking around.

Phillip stopped kissing Tim and grabbed Jeremy before he fully realized what was happening. Doctor Reed was a lot stronger than any of his bunnies, so Jeremy was defenceless. Scared and pinned down to a bed, he had no way of escaping. Phillip started whispering to his ear:

"Imagine a warm blanked being wrapped around you neatly and tightly, like a cocoon. You're immobilized, but you're calm, as you know that you're safe and nothing can hurt you. I am your defender. Big, strong, capable man. No one will hurt you as long as you obey me. Relax," his voice became so deliciously breathy that Tim bit his lip in arousal. The boy was watching his master idly, with a dreamy stare, witnessing how his friend's mind was being dominated.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Feel the sense of panic backing away. Your fear means nothing when I'm here for you. Sleep. You don't understand what is happening. You can sleep peacefully. And be glad that you don't understand. Because if you did, you wouldn't be sleeping anymore." Phillip released him, as the boy became numb, pushed into deep sleep. Now, Doctor Reed raised his arm, rubbing his hairy armpit into Jeremy's face.

"Now we're going to breathe, slowly. Take it in," Phillip said, loudly demonstrating taking a breath in with Jeremy. "Hold... and now let it out... and once again..." But while Doctor Reed was just breathing in air, Jeremy was inhaling Phillip's manly scent, which filled his brain with commands to fully obey, drop deeper into trance, to serve and surrender. "Sleep. Shhh... Relax. Sleep. Shhh." He slowly changed the ear he was whispering to.

"There is nothing to worry about. Shhh. Close your eyes. Relax your body. And sleep... shhh... Sleep. Just throw away all of your problems... and sleep. You can feel completely safe here, with me. So just... shhh... breathe slowly... and relax your body from the bottom, higher and higher... 'till your entire body relaxes... Shhh... Just keep your eyes closed and sleep..." Phillip kissed boy's lips and watched him sleep. Jeremy was smiling, almost like he was having a nice dream. Phillip reached to boy's ear once again.

"There is no escape from my prison, boy... Shhh, sleep. Don't worry," Phillip licked boy's ear. "Especially now, that you failed once... Your will was always strong, but all the resistance that you managed to build up was wasted now, for this one, foolish attempt to free yourself... Shhh... Don't worry about anything... Feel how warm you are under me. Relax... Master is here with you... and he won't let you to go anywhere..."

"Master, Daniel has returned from his kitchen duty," Tim informed quietly.

"Great. Come to me, boys. Let's cuddle up together." He took all of the bunny boys into his arms and hugged them, lovingly. "Remember that daddy is always with you. And daddy will always protect you. And even if one day daddy frees you, you will always belong to him, whether you like it or not..."