All Comments on 'Hypnotic Erosion Ch. 03'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KunalkumarKunalkumaralmost 3 years ago

How stories are getting more sick and horrible at the same time driving our wildest fantasies to peaks.

JaslincJaslincalmost 3 years ago

Came across the story randomly and was both repelled by the aggressive amorality and attracted by the psychological rationality and hypnotic techniques but also the thought of those captive boys so submissive and sexy and helpless. Butt plugs with tails, bunnies ... yet conscious sinners ... yet exhonerated by their enslavement. Compelled and compromised. Seduced and scorned. Desired and defiled.. All those tensions and none at all overlayed with sex and submission ...sheeit no wonder it played on my mind nearly a week before i spent a couple of interesting hours searching Literotica's vast trove trying to find the damned thing.

Literally 47 years ago I discovered Jerzy Koszinski the writer. He wrote several books which I think are of a similar bent and yet even more expansive and deep as the dominant male gets his teeth into the whole world. Be forewarned the author became not only a success but a suicide.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I started reading the first in the series. Then read 2 and 3. Soon I found myself drawn to Phillip. I’m not gay but have always enjoyed the thought of being controlled. But it scares me to think I could give up all my self respect to do as a sick controlling Dom wishes. I have to stay out of filthy men’s rooms before I completely give in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous