All Comments on 'Hypnotic Hosiery: A Professor Falls'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your calling

I still think you have fallen from the pedastal I had you on. I preferred your earlier works, where our hero or heroine had to work for their prize and not just seemingly snap their fingers and have their subject fawning over them. Also when the dialogue was not inane babble where, again, they immediately say something like "Knees", and their target drops to their knees. But this story is an improvement, stroke story though it was. I have read many, probably most, of your stories. Lesbian, especially lesbian seduction is where you thrive. Your forays into other categories don't hit the mark. Your bio says you are bi, but even your hetero stories don't quite measure up to your lesbian one, much less your gay, transexual, celebrity, etc. You clearly are talented; your grammar, punctuation, spelling are better than most here. But it's like you are content to write stroke stories, and throw other categories up against the wall and see if anything sticks. This one was a step back in the right direction, but it was still a stroke story. What potential you have if you would just use it. Oh well, it's just erotica, and not a quest for world peace or a cure for cancer. I'll try to keep that in perspective. Four stars for heading back in the right direction.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 5 years ago
Different

Almost all your stories, at least the lesbian ones, are nearly identical. This one was a little bit different, and a step above the rest because of it. I hope the next thing she does is turn her mom's cunt boss into her mom's cunt worshipper.

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
No Pulitzer Here

Just a fun and entertaining little story. I really had to smile at the prof's various nicknames.

Absolutely the work of a twisted mind. I hope you had as much fun writing it as I did reading it. You go girl.

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
She's not that bad

I have read SSL for a while now. I even gave her a few ideas in the Lesbian Milf Seductress stories and Going Native. She changed them up to fit her style I guess, except Native, which was pretty close to what I wrote, but they are her stories. While I agree with some things said her, and I have actually brought them up to her myself, she is definitely not that bad. Yes, she doesn't vary much, and yes most of them are strokers, but she is one of the most read, most favorited, and highest rated authors here. I too think she is highly talented and would be phenomenal writing longer plot driven stories like Mentalcase, VertigoJ, JammyJimmy, and Contrasting. One can tell she is considerably talented and would thrive at that. But who are we to argue with success? Now don't mark me as some fanboy, because again, I have raised many of these same points with her. But apples to apples, she is far better than the vast majority of writers here. So if she wishes to write stroke stories, and she has such tremendous success with them, then so be it.

Hi Jasmine, long time no write. Drop me an email sometime.

Jedd

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

SSL, I been following your stuff for years. Normally I like most of it, this through felt different than others stories you have written. Namely the person doing the turning/mind control didn't gives a rats ass about what happen to the person they were trying to get between their legs or others that might get caught up in the brain washing effort by mistake.

It wasn't your best, but not your worse either. That said that difference is somewhat alarming. Are you going to Mistresses and Masters who don't give a fuck what happens to their pets or is this just a one off? I hope its the latter because if the Mistresses and Masters don't get a flying fuck about their pets its kind of a downer on the story IMO.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Rated it 5 stars. But how could I do otherwise as I'm a male with a kink for women's feet and toes? I prefer them bare, but a nice set in diaphanous nylons and revealing heels is a nice start to enticing me to getting them in my hands and my mouth! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing! And I also was delighted that it was only two pages!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I have not found a story by Silkstockingslover that I didn't enjoy. I enjoyed the hypnosis twist to this story as well as the stocking foot worship. She has a way of drawing me into her stories on a number of taboo subjects. Keep writing please.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago
Nice!

All.of your suggested next chapters sounds epic. If I am being honest, sister is where I would start. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love your stories. I would love to read one about a rich white racist woman who is humiliate and embarrassed into lesbian submission. Possibly by her very own maid.

JezalaneJezalaneover 5 years ago
Another Winner

Another great story. I look forward to chapters 6, 7, 8, ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very awesome

I would like to read a part 2 to this story want to read about her experiences in the dorm with girls or at le Chateau. 💙

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 5 years ago
Good

Love the story so far, It needs to continue!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Please continue. Five stars and a favorite point!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 5 years ago
Truly amazing!

The combination of stocking feet, hypnosis, and pussy eating was incredible. Loved this story!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 5 years ago
Chapter two should.....

follow the Professor on her journey to fulfill her responsibility. Then Ashley could use her to aid in turning some of the other problems.

CharmlesCharmlesover 5 years ago
Did it again

waitin already for Chapter 2. Wont even say what I want.. just give me please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing.

I love how this story kept building and building.

Pleeeease give us a Ch. 2!

RastanuraRastanuraabout 4 years ago
Danger

The streets aren't safe with the pussy pleasing professor on the loose.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

278. Good to focus on pussy after reading that 11 part series on turning a straight man gay. This was a well conceived story thar deserves a sequel to get the full effects of the hypnosis. Love to dream about licking pussy.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

I love your stories. I am very submissive and relate to the submissions in your stories. I have used hypnosis audio files from several hypno-dommes. I have a life-long foot fetish. Your stories trigger deep longings within me. Thank you for your many wonderfully erotic stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50492 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...