Hypnotic Hosiery: A Professor Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said.

I then moved my nylon feet to her tits and rubbed them all around. "My nylon touch gets you more and more excited, is that clear, Professor Cock Slut?"

"Yes," she moaned, my words stimulating her body.

"You love my nylon-clad feet, don't you?" I questioned, teasing her hard nipples.

"Yes," she moaned.

"And you want to be my personal Professor Cunt Licking Submissive?" I asked, moving both my feet to her face.

"Yes," she whispered, licking my soles without instruction.

"And from now on you will call me Mistress," I instructed. "Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Ashley," she mindlessly agreed.

"Tell me what you want, Professor Bitch," I instructed her.

"To be your submissive pet and eat your pussy, Mistress," she said, licking and caressing my feet the entire time.

"A pussy is called a cunt by a bimbo slut like you," I corrected.

"Sorry Mistress, I'm such a dumb fucking slut," she apologized.

"Get down onto the floor, Professor Dumb Cunt," I instructed, moving my feet away.

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, climbing down off her chair and lowering herself to her knees in front of me.

I lifted up my skirt and spread my legs, revealing I was wearing crotchless pantyhose, and ordered, "Stare at my cunt, Professor Twat Lover."

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, and my entitled professor was now between my legs and staring at my young ripe cunt.

"Do you want to eat my cunt, Professor Dyke?" I questioned, as I moved my hand to my pussy and rubbed it gently.

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, completely captivated by my cunt.

"Beg, Professor Pussy Pet," I said, running out of witty derogatory terms, as I reached for my phone to film the subservient submission.

"Please Mistress, allow your pretentious professor to please your pussy... I mean cunt," she said, not looking up. "I want to be a good bimbo cunt-munching plaything for you."

"And for any girl wearing nylons," I added, as I slid a finger into my wet cunt and moved it to her lips.

She eagerly opened her mouth and sucked my wetness off my finger. When I pulled my finger out, she answered, actually looking into my phone, making it clear that every last fibre of her resistance was gone, "Yes, Mistress. I'm a bimbo bitch for all coeds wearing nylons. I'll suck on their toes, I'll eat their cunt, I'll be their complete sex slave."

"Good girl," I purred, as I reinforced good behaviour with positive encouragement. "You may lick my cunt, Professor Pearl Diver."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said in a lustful daze, her brain completely manipulated to now being both obedient and hungry for pussy. She then leaned forward, extended her tongue and licked.

It was my turn to moan both at the pleasure her tongue gave, and the rush of adrenaline at fulfilling a seduction.

For a woman who had never eaten a pussy before, she was eager. She was like Indiana Jones looking for treasure as she explored every nook and cranny of my tasty twat.

I asked, "Do you like eating my cunt, Professor Rug Muncher?"

"God, yes," she answered without thought, her brain now trained to crave coed pussy.

"How did you last so long without it?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, somehow not missing a lick.

"Look into my eyes, Professor Lez Licker," I instructed.

She obeyed, looking up at me with lustful eyes, as her tongue parted my pussy lips.

"I want you to show me just how much you want to dine on my sweet delicacy," I whispered, as if there was nothing sweeter and more heavenly than feasting on my pussy.

She moaned in response, as she began bobbing her head up and down more rapidly.

"Keep licking, my pet," I moaned. After a minute, I moved her eager tongue away and demanded, "Show me you really like it. Show me you really want it."

"I want it so bad," she responded like the cunt-craving cougar she had become.

"You wouldn't want me to take my kitty away, would you?" I questioned, as I moved my ass back just a bit.

"No, please let me please you," she replied, in a desperate tone.

"Eat," I ordered.

Just one word, and she dove back into my wetness like a wild animal and said, "Thank you," as if I had just given her the greatest gift ever... which, in reality, I had.

"All you need is my cunt," I whispered. "All you need is to be on your knees eating teen twat."

"Cunt will be your new morning snack," I promised, thinking either of myself or any of my dorm room friends would be more than happy to offer their cunt for my cunt-craving professor.

"Yes, Mistress, yummy, I love your cunt so much," she said, completely enamoured by my cunt.

"You are such a horny kitty," I purred.

"Meow," she awkwardly responded between licks.

"You are my toy," I continued, "my plaything, my kitty-licky-cat."

"Yes," she moaned, my words getting her horny.

"You are mine to use as I please any place, any time," I continued. "Nod your head up and down to show me you understand my expectations, my pet."

She obeyed, her head bobbing up and down like a bobblehead doll as she licked me like it was her last meal... when in reality it was her first of many dinings between my legs.

"Good girl, keep eating," I moaned, as my orgasm began to build. "And keep looking at me. Show me you're grateful for the privilege of your treat."

"Yes, Mistress," she responded, as she looked lustfully into my eyes, looking completely at home between my legs.

"You crave cunt. Each lick gets you more and more addicted to eating cunt," I continued.

"I crave cunt, I need cunt, I want cunt," she said, mesmerized.

"Yes, a cunt a day keeps the professor's bitch persona at bay," I joked.

"Yes, Professor has been a dumb bitch," she agreed.

"Lick that cunt like it's a bowl of milk, my kitty-kat cunt lapper," I said, liking the cat metaphor.

"I love your cunt," she said, showing me she was not lying as she tongue fucked me.

"You will always do as you're told, won't you?" I asked again, enjoying filming this entire encounter.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied without hesitation.

"Because what were you born to eat?" I asked.

"Cunt," she answered.

"What kind of cunt?" I questioned.

"Coed cunt," she replied.

"Or any girl wearing nylons," I clarified. "Other profs, nurses, teens, of legal age of course, and grannies."

"Yes, Mistress," she said, attacking my clit.

"Oh, that feels so good, don't stop, you dirty slut," I moaned, my orgasm building rapidly.

I grabbed the back of her head as I continued talking, turning me on as well as her, "That's it, this is your new home, between a coed's nylon clad legs," and "Good girl, you were born to eat cunt," and "Professor Pussy Pleaser, I think that will be your new name," "You'll be a great little slut," and "Keep licking and I just may give you an A," just to name a few.

My orgasm, which I could usually control and delay, built quickly and I knew I was going to come all over her eager tongue soon. I asked, "Do you want to taste your Mistress's cunt cum?"

"Please, Mistress," she begged, as she continued licking me, "Come all over my whore face."

"Once I come on your face you are a submissive slave to every coed on campus," I informed her, already thinking she would be fun to bring to the dorm and pass around.

"Yes, Mistress, I was born to eat coed cunt, to be a blonde bimbo for prettier young girls, and to eat every cunt you order me," she continued, somehow getting turned on ridiculing herself... an interesting piece I hadn't put into her head. In her hetero relationships she must have been the submissive... not surprising... the extreme feminists like her were often contradictory and fake.

I grabbed her head and ground my pussy up and down on her face until I came, her tongue extended the entire time like a good eager cunt licker. "Don't fucking stop licking, you nasty cunt."

Ten... fifteen seconds tops... and I screamed, potentially alerting her colleagues if the walls were thin, "I'm coming, get your cunt cum directly from the source."

Truth be told, I didn't care if I ruined her career, she was going to be a very fun little plaything for the dorm... maybe a live-in full-service maid. Or maybe I would let her keep role playing a professor while secretly using her... and taking her to Le Chateau would be a blast.

She eagerly licked up my cunt cum as it gushed onto her face.

Once I was satisfied, I pushed her head away and said, my phone still filming, "Whenever I say the code-phrase 'Hosiery Hypnosis', you will immediately drop back into full submissive bimbo cunt pleasing slut mode, is that clear?"

"Yes," she nodded, still in a daze... although this was a daze of satisfaction.

"As I count backwards from 5 to 1, you will gradually regain your facilities," I continued.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded.

"But first," I said, thinking I could have some more fun with her. "Are you horny?"

"I've never been hornier in my life, Mistress," she admitted, unable to lie to me.

"Why don't you sit on your desk, hike up your skirt and spread your legs for me?" I asked, even though it was more of an order.

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, getting off her knees, lifting up her skirt and getting onto her desk.

I looked at her pantyhose crotch and panties and asked, "Do bimbos wear panties?"

"I don't know," she said.

"From now on you will never wear a bra or panties, is that clear?" I asked.

"As you wish, Mistress," she nodded, her big tits going to be hard to hide without one.

I moved between her legs and ripped her pantyhose at the crotch. "Shit, your panties are soaked."

"Eating your cunt and your calling me names made me so horny, Mistress," she admitted, even as her entire body twitched at my touch. I reached for the scissors on her desk and cut the panties into pieces and tossed them aside.

Unlike many Mistresses I have met, I enjoy licking pussy sometimes... although I seldom lick a pet's pussy. I am, at heart, a switch, and can willingly submit to a strong woman. Yet I was hungry and her wet pussy, surprisingly mostly shaved which was interesting, except for a tussle of hair above, drew me in. I asked, "Do you want your Mistress to eat your boxed lunch?"

"Yes, please, Mistress," she replied eagerly, as my hot breath made her entire body tremble.

"Maybe just a taste," I purred, as I leaned forward and licked.

"Oh God, yes," she moaned the moment my tongue made contact.

In thirty seconds, faster than any guy I'd ever blown or fucked, she was coming.

I licked up her sweet cunt juice, even as she collapsed back onto her desk.

As her orgasm tore through her, I sat up, grabbed an empty pop bottle and slid it inside her cunt as I reached for my phone.

"Fuck yourself, slut," I demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," she obeyed, moving one hand to the bottle in her cunt and the other rubbing her clit.

I slipped into my heels as I watched and filmed her fucking herself.

Then when she was close to another orgasm, I ordered, "Stop."

She did.

"You will remain in this trance until you eat one more cunt," I instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," she nodded.

"There are lots of ripe cunts at the Y, or there will be some teen twats at the high school a couple blocks away, or even some long-neglected cunts at the old folk's home off Cooper Street," I suggested.

"May I eat more than one cunt, Mistress?" she asked, as I wondered if my additional suggestions may have gone too far... something to think about in future test patients.

"You may eat as much cunt as you want," I agreed generously. "I mean, it's low in calories, but tastes great."

"Bestest taste ever," she agreed, the bottle still in her cunt, as she talked like the incoherent bimbo she had become.

"You may come after every fifth cunt you eat," I added.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, looking genuinely excited.

I walked to the door, looked at her with her legs spread, a bottle in her cunt, her tits on display and said, "5-4-3-2-1."

I then walked out, considerately closing the door as I heard her gasp, "What the fuck?"

I smiled as I not only wondered who she would be eating next, but also began pondering who my next test subject would be.

My annoying dorm room leader who was a senior, but a bossy one.

My mom's boss, a bitch who made her life miserable at the law firm.

My sister... she was eighteen and a complete nightmare. Oh... incest... that had always turned me on when I pleasured myself reading stories about it, as I loved the taboo of it although I'd never seriously considered it... I mean maybe I could hit two birds with one stone: teach her a lesson, but also make her nicer to Mom... maybe even give Mom her own live-in cunt licker....

THE END

12