I-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

Mom lifted the sheet, looked down at my rampant cock.

"You don't need Viagra, do you."

"I'm young and virile," I said.

Mom flipped the sheet down, exposing my cock and balls. Her hand came down against my thigh, her fingernails brushing the side of my full ball sac. I caught the edge of the sheet on her side and pulled, drawing it off us completely, exposing her naked beauty.

"I'm sorry I'm not young and beautiful, Joe," she said, lying flat on her back and lifting one knee. I could smell the raw scent of sex rising from her, saw dampness coating her inner thighs.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Mom."

She laughed softly. "You think you could call me Kate instead of Mom? It feels kind of weird you calling me Mom when we're lying her bare ass naked and you're, you know, hard as that, and we both for damn sure know what's gonna happen, don't we?"

I kissed a breast, pulling her nipple onto my tongue and she hissed and arched her back.

I straightened up and watched the TV. A second scene was starting, a nice slow build with some sexual tension between two women. Their husbands were playing golf and they were bored. One of them said she had always been curious what it would be like to kiss a girl. The other said I'm willing to try if you are. Beside the TV our naked bodies were reflected in the mirror.

"You ever kissed a girl?" I said.

"As in, kissed for real, like they're doing?"

The women had shed some clothing, their mouths wide, tongues flickering.

"Yeah, like that," I said.

"Would it turn you on if I said yes?"

"If I get more turned on than I am right now I think I might explode."

"Oh good," Mom said, and her hand moved and brushed the underside of my cock. "I'd pay to see that."

"For you Ma'am, it's free."

"Kiss me and call me Kate," she said, smiling, so I did. Her hand wrapped around my cock, found the glans and teased pre-cum from the tip, lifted her fingers and tasted it against her tongue. "I love that taste," she said.

I smeared my own fingers over my cock and did the same, licking my fingers. "Me too," I said.

"Oh you slut!"

"You like it, why shouldn't I?"

"You ever tasted your own cum, Joe?"

"Never, Kate," I said.

"Ever wanted to?"

"Thought about it."

"I saw a movie once, one of these," she nodded at the TV, ignored now, "where a guy could suck his own cock. His girlfriend helped him bend over and he sucked his cock until he came in his own mouth then he kissed his girl and she tasted it too." Mom's hand played with my cock, stroked my balls, my belly, taking her time.

"You want me to suck my own cock?" I said. The idea, novel and new, had a certain wicked appeal.

"Not tonight, baby, but maybe sometime."

"I thought tonight might be all we have, Mo... Kate."

"Not if you don't want it to be."

"What about Aunt Sarah? Won't she think it odd if I spend all night in your bed?"

Mom grinned. "Who d'you think I was talking about when I said I'd licked another girl's pussy, Joe?"

My jaw dropped. "You and Aunt Sarah?"

Mom nodded.

"But you're sisters."

Mom rolled away, curling into a ball laughing. "And what are we, Joe? Strangers?"

"But we... we're..." There wasn't anything to say. I glanced at the screen. The women were turned opposite each other, lying on their sides, legs raised, licking each other's pussies.

"Like that?" I said.

"Mm-hm," Mom said.

"What's it taste like?"

She laughed again. "Don't tell me you've never gone down on a girl. That I don't believe."

"Yeah, but that's me, not another girl."

"It tastes just like it tastes to you. Delicious. Want to double check, or can you remember?"

I shrugged and she laughed again. She rolled back over and lay on top of me, the full length of her pressing against me all the way down.

"Joe," she stared into my eyes, holding my face in her hands. "On any other night you can do whatever you want to me, anything at all. But tonight you can't come inside my pussy because I'm not taking any precautions."

"That's cool," I said, feeling anything but. My hands cupped her ass and she writhed slowly against me, the wetness of her pussy soaking the underside of my cock.

On the TV the girls were jerking and crying out. I noticed a man I'd missed before, standing off to one side masturbating, shooting an enormous load of cum as the women climaxed.

Mom slid down me, kissed my mouth, slid further and kissed my throat.

"I've tried to be good, Joe, honest to God I've tried, but I'm weak and you're so beautiful I can't help myself. Please try and forgive me, baby."

I grabbed her and pulled her up, detaching her mouth from my nipples. I kissed her and said into her open mouth, "This is me too, Mom," I couldn't call her Kate, it felt more wrong than what we were doing. "If you're weak then so am I. But I don't think we're weak, I think we're strong, we're taking what we want, what we need."

"Oh baby, I love you so, so much." She pulled from my grasp and wriggled down again and this time I didn't stop her. We both knew what was going to happen but neither of us wanted to rush it. She kissed my belly and I stroked her breasts, pulling lightly on the stiff nipples.

She lay across me, her face resting against the side of my cock while she looked up at me.

"What do you want me to do, Joe? I want you to tell me."

I started at her.

"I can't."

"You can. Anything. Tell me what you want. Anything at all, baby."

"Kiss my... my cock."

She pressed her lips against the side of my cock. Stopped.

"My balls," I said.

"Mmm." She wriggled lower, planting kisses on my swollen ball sac, using her tongue to wet it all over.

"What else, Joe?"

"You know what else," I said.

She grinned. "But I want you to tell me."

"Suck me," I said. "I want to put my cock inside your mouth."

She nodded.

"What can I do for you, Mom? I got to do something for you. Please."

She planted a kiss on the head of my cock, licked oozing pre-cum onto her tongue.

"I want you to let go," she said. "I want you to let it all go and come in my mouth."

I groaned as she pushed the tip of her tongue into my central slit. She licked the underside of my cock until she reached the tip, closed her mouth around me. I caught my fingers in her hair.

"I ought to warn you, Mom, I'm pretty much on a hair trigger here."

She lifted up and looked at me, eyes bright, face flushed. "Good, because so am I. I'm about to come and you haven't even touched me yet."

"You want me to?" I said.

"Soon."

She took me into that warm, moist cave again, pressing hard so I bullied deep into her mouth, pressed harder still and for the first ever time I was completely encased in a woman's mouth. My cock was lodged in the top of her throat and I don't know how she didn't gag, but all that happened was she breathed harder through her nose, holding me deep inside for a minute before pulling back, leaving a wet trail of spit along my cock.

"Will you come for me, Joe?"

"Not yet."

"What do you want?"

"I want to watch myself fucking you, Mom." I glanced past her to the mirror where her ass was spread. She had slipped from the edge of the bed to kneel between my thighs. It was almost like watching TV, but infinitely better.

"Just promise," she said. "Promise not to come inside me. Soon you can, but not tonight."

"Promise," I said.

She grinned and stood, turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. I sat up and leaned around her to watch too. She stroked her hands over her breasts, down her flat stomach, slid them down her thighs. She glanced at me in the mirror, face flushed and eyes bright. She stepped back, widening her feet so my knees were trapped between hers and when she pressed I closed them. She came back again, sank down against my cock, reaching around to grasp me. She rubbed the head of my cock over her ass cheeks and I groaned.

"Not yet," she said.

"I'm trying!"

Mom rubbed my cock along the crack of her ass, rested it for a moment against her asshole and laughed.

"I'm teasing you terribly, aren't I?"

"You hear me complaining?"

She lifted up, back down so my cock rested against her pussy. I sat up on the bed as she held herself just out of reach. Her thighs trembled holding her weight in the unnatural position, maybe trembled because of excitement. I could see my cock resting in the slit of her pussy, glanced up and saw Mom staring too, her lips parted.

"Fuck that's hot, Joe."

I nodded. Beside the mirror the TV continued to display acres of flesh but neither of us were looking anymore.

Mom relaxed, pressing down agains my cock and her plump pussy lips parted around my glans.

"You're sure you want to fuck me, Joe? I'm not being a wicked mother and seducing her innocent son, am I?"

In reply I gripped her hips and pulled her down, impaling myself deeply inside her.

"Oh!" Mom gasped. She wriggled, attempting to drive me deeper still and the head of my cock met her cervix and she pressed down again. "Oh God Joe, that feels so damn good!"

I rocked slowly, my mouth pursed as I tried not to shoot my load instantly inside her. Don't come, don't come, I repeated over and over.

My cock disappeared inside Mom's shaven pussy and she rocked again. I reached up and cupped her breasts and she leaned back against me. I had to angle myself sideways to see, not willing to give up on the miraculous view our joining presented. Mom's eyes were also locked on us and she shuddered, the muscles in her stomach clenching tight and I knew she had come.

Suddenly she leaned away from me, bending at the waist and started to ride up and down on my cock, gasping and grunting on each stroke. "Un-hun, un-hun... un-hun..." It was her sound, her sex sound, and I gripped the cheeks of her ass in my hands and bit on my lip. I was about to explode, seriously explode.

"Mom, stop!"

She continued riding me, thrashing her head from side to side. In the mirror her breasts swayed, the nipples as hard as pencils and almost as long. She was staring at herself impaled on my cock.

I gripped her waist, trying to slow her down.

"Mom, I'm serious. I'm gonna come!"

"Come, baby!" she cried.

"I can't. Mom, stop it!"

She was gone, unable to withdraw, and I gripped her tight and lifted as the pressure tipped over. It was close. My cock was already spraying cum as I lifted her off me, splashing her thighs and pussy. Mom tried to impale herself again but I held her away and she moved back, sitting on my belly, grasping my cock as I ejaculated, spurting a long white jet high into the air, so high I was convinced I was going to paint the ceiling but it didn't quite reach, came splashing down on Mom's belly as I sprayed again, coming harder than I had ever done before, my semen hosing across her belly and breasts and neck and Mom rubbed me fast then slowed as my cock grew sensitive. She collapsed back on top of me, lying across my body, and I slid my arms around onto her breasts and spread the slippery cum across them. Mom was panting hard, gasping. Her hands rose and covered mine, moving my hands all over her body and everywhere I touched was slick and damp.

"God Joe, I didn't think a man could come like that."

I laughed. "Me neither."

"Fuck, that was awesome." She reached out and grabbed the tangled sheet and used it to wipe my cum from her body.

"What's the maid-service gonna think of that?" I said.

"Fuck maid-service."

"No." I lifted up and kissed the back of her neck, rolled her off me and took the sheet from her and wiped the last of my mess off her body. "You're the only one I want to fuck."

There were tears starting up in her eyes and she pulled me down onto her and kissed me hard.

"I love you so much, Joe," she said, her words plosive in my mouth. Salt tears mixed with our kisses and I licked them from her cheek.

"Don't cry, Mom. I love you too."

She gave a strangled laugh. "That's why I'm crying."

She stroked my belly. Looked down.

"My, you are young, aren't you?" Her hand circled my still erect cock.

"It's the company what does it."

"You ready to go again, Joe?"

"Been ready since we left Wilmington."

She slithered down the bed, kissed the head of my cock. "Me too. I want you to come in my mouth, and then later I want..." She shivered. "...Everything."

I stared at her and nodded and she took me between her lips, nipping at my glans with her teeth, pushing the tip of her tongue down into my central slit, sucking on me and drawing me in, a little at a time. Her hand burrowed down between my thighs and she moved aside, tugging my thighs apart, put her hand back and burrowed again and I worked out what she was trying to do. I turned onto my side, allowing her access to my ass. She removed her hand, slipped it into her mouth alongside my cock, slid it back around wetted and slick and ran her spit around my asshole before pushing the tip of her finger inside. I groaned, biting down on my lip to hold myself back. Mom pressed harder, invading me to the top joint, her index finger buried far inside my ass and I don't think I'd ever felt anything so good. She pressed her lips hard against my pubic hair and I pressed back and then she pulled away, breathing hard and gasping. I tried to grab her and she pulled back. We had gone too far, she had realized her mistake.

But no. She came back to me, rested her breasts against my mouth so I could suckle her. I reached down and touched her pussy, the skin smooth, shaved clean. She must have shaved herself again when she showered because there was no trace of stubble, only silky skin. I opened her pussy and liquid flowed onto my hand.

"Not yet," she gasped. "Come on me first, and then you can do whatever you want."

"Mom," I groaned.

"Sit on my tits and fuck me and come all over me. I know how much you can come, Joe, I want you to cover me all over, on my tits, on my face, in my hair, everywhere you want."

I straddled her and placed my cock between her pillowy mounds. She pushed them together, trapping me, and I rocked, gritting my teeth.

"Don't hold back, baby. Let it go for me."

I stopped trying. I worked my cock between her soft breasts, her nipples catching the inside of my thighs, and she arched her neck forward on each thrust so I touched her mouth, entering her only a little but enough. I stared down, watching myself fuck her tits and knew I could hold back no longer.

I leaned backward, reaching for her pussy, pushing two fingers inside her and she cried out as I started to come. I thought earlier had been a pinnacle, but that was nothing compared to this time. I ejected one long, copious stream of semen that seemed to go on for ever, a single blast that erupted between her breasts and coated her chin. She opened her lips and the jet entered her mouth, strayed and coated her cheeks and eyes, caught in her hair and then I sat back, shaking as my quivering cock ejaculated again and again, neither of us touching it, cum arcing from me, splashing over her breasts, coating them until the clear milky fluid ran down her sides onto the bed.

I rolled onto my back, catching my breath. Mom lay beside me, her breathing matching mine. On the TV a woman was being fucked by three men, one in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her ass. She seemed to be having one hell of a time. The men too.

"You ever done that?" I gasped.

Mom lifted her head, looked. "Now that, no, never. But I expect there's still time"

I slapped my hand on her belly and rolled over and kissed her breast. She was covered in my cum. She watched me kiss her, watched me lick my own cum off her breast and grinned.

"I knew you'd like it."

"Like mother like son," I said.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me, her pussy wet against my stomach.

"You're still hard!"

I nodded. She slid down, teased my cock with her ass, then lifted up and impaled herself. She was wet and tight and hot around me. She sank down until the tip of my cock lodged in the opening to her womb. Then Mom wriggled aside and I slipped out. She put her hands on my head, pushing me down.

"My turn. Make Mommy come, Joe. Mommy needs to come real bad now."

I kissed my way down, not teasing anymore, making for my target fast. I sucked her clitoris between my lips. It was rigid, hard and extended and she pushed her hips up at me. I licked along her slit, tasting her, then used my tongue to part her lips and she raised her legs and closed them over my shoulders. She arched her back, lifting her ass clear of the bed. Somewhere behind loud groans and expletives sounded as someone else got fucked but all my attention was on the sweet nectar flowing from Mom's pussy. I rolled her onto her side as she had me, inserted a finger in my mouth and then found her asshole. She pressed harder against me when my fingers touched her there, gasped when I pushed inside.

"More," she groaned, and I pushed as far inside as I could, and she said, "More again," and I pulled out and added a second finger and she sighed as I opened her ass.

She trembled against me, coming already, climaxing over and over again, a solid run of pleasure that shook her body. I knew I should stop but couldn't. I licked her as she soaked my face with juices, played my fingers inside her ass.

"I want you inside me."

"I can't." I said.

She wriggled around, kissed my mouth slick with her emissions.

"You can," she said.

I sat up, grabbed her hips and pulled her down, impaling her with a single thrust and she cried out as sheet came again. I pushed her away, rolling her and she went willingly, lifting her ass and I knelt behind her and ran my tongue up along her crack, over her asshole, returned and stiffened my tongue and slid it inside her.

"Oh God, Joe, that's so bad!"

I worked my tongue deeper, loving the depravity of having my tongue inside my mother's tight asshole. I worked her hard, four fingers pushing into her pussy, feeling her coming over and over again. Her head hung down, knees barely supporting her and slowly she slipped down. I grabbed two pillows and stuffed them under her belly, keeping her ass wide and I lifted myself up to rest the head of my cock against the sweet pink dimpled opening.

"Oh yes," she sighed, as though I was offering her the gift of a lifetime.

I pressed. Her ass was tight and I wasn't sure how hard to push, not sure whether I might hurt her, but she lifted against me and said, "Yes, Joe," again.

I applied more pressure, stared as the bulbous purple head of my cock parted her ass. I gripped myself, stopping my cock from sliding away, everything back there wet and slippery from my tongue. Her sphincter widened, offering its secrets and suddenly the head of my cock popped through, gripped tightly.

"Oh yes Ricky, I love that, I want it all." Mom was gone, elsewhere now but I understood and didn't care, too aroused to care. I let my weight rest on her and my cock edged inward. She was so tight, so smooth and yet so tight.

"I'd forgotten how good this is," she moaned.

I rocked, driving myself deeper, inching inside. Mom pushed back, encouraging me. I stroked her slim back, stroked her rounded cheeks, ran my fingers along her thighs, along her arms, over her face turned to one side. Her eyes were open, staring at the TV screen where a woman was experiencing the same exultation as her.

"Fuck me, Joe," she said, coming back to the present. "Fuck my ass and fill me with cum. Oh baby, please."

I pushed, going deeper, half my length embedded in her and I knew I wasn't going to hold out long. This was even more than I could have imagined. I watched myself work deeper and deeper, watched my cock invade my mother's sweet, tight orifice until I was buried as deeply as I could go. Mom lay supine, almost spent as I started to work myself in and out. Her ass gripped me with a vibrant strength.

harding
harding
2,225 Followers