I-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,231 Followers

I laid across her, kissed her ear and whispered, "I'm going to come."

"Yes," she sighed.

"I'm going to come in your ass," I said.

"Yes," she replied. "Fill my ass."

I licked her earlobe, her neck, leaned around and kissed her mouth and nose and eyes. My cock was burning, begging release.

"I'm coming," I whispered into her ear as the pressure peaked. Again I experienced an enormous welling from within, pouring myself deep into my mother's bowel and she cried out, biting into the sheets, shuddering as I came again and again inside her.

This time I softened. I rolled Mom onto her side, lay spooned, still inside her ass and slowly as my cock deflated she ejected me until with a final push I slithered free. I stroked her back and shoulders, turned her and kissed her breasts, kissed her pussy and dipped down and kissed her sweet asshole leaking my cum. I turned her and stared into her eyes and kissed her soft mouth and her lips smiled against mine.

"Now that," she said, "is what I call a fuck."

We watched the movie, laughing until we fell asleep. When I woke Mom had my cock in her mouth and I responded slowly until allowing myself to loose inside her again. She kissed me, the taste of cock and cum on her mouth and then we showered together and she let me run my razor over her smooth skin, removing all trace of morning stubble and I when I used the shower head to rinse her she opened her legs and I made her come, shuddering against the shower tiles. I went and paid for the room. The woman behind the counter winked and I turned and walked out. We got in the car and I drove back onto I40, heading west to Los Angeles and then San Diego, a whole new dawn ahead of us both.

harding
harding
2,231 Followers