I Am Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, girl! That was just inches below the net! A bit more and it would have passed! Try adjusting your wrist angle, learn from your mistress!"

Or

"Come on , you can do it, reach for the balls! Or is it other kind of balls that you would like to reach for, girl?"

Her constantly calling me "girl" was turning my mind's way of thinking: i was a girl, it is only right for me to be tired about now! What i said in the beginning was true about girls, they can't make it past 3 sets! I am a girl, and i am so tired before the end of the first one! But my mistress, her, isn't a girl. She is a lady, and ladies are even stronger than boys like the old me, and they could be even stronger than some men!

In addition to that, my balls and dick were painful, jumping around in my loose boxers, and being a girl, i shouldn't own them! They were a distraction for me. Thinking that, each time she would turn, i would hit my balls and dick hard, wanting them to disappear, wanting to become a real girl. It hurt yet in the same time there was pleasure in the act.

I was slowly changing into the girl she wanted me to be, and i was proud about that!

The first set finished with a devastating 6-0. I felt so weak as we sat down on the bank near the playground chatting:

"That was a good try over there girl! Tell me your name once again?"

"My name is alan miss..stress. " i remember to continue with her full name that i grew to like and appreciate.

"Okay your name from now on will be alice, and mine will be mistress jane."

Accepting her newest order, i respond quickly: "Okay mistress jane!"

"Good girl! How about you sit on my lap? As a girl, you should know that your body is mine!"

I quickly stand up and sit down on my rightful place, as she places her hand on my chest and hair.

"Do you like it when i touch you like this Alice?"

"Yes mistress jane!"

"I believe you noticed by now that the games are no longer necessary, since i have complete dominance over you now, but i will continue playing so you get the chance to escape your faith one more time."

"Thank you mistress, you are so generous! But i never want to go, i belong here, and the games show more and more your dominance over my feminine body!"

"And you want to pay me back for that, don't you girl?"

"Yes mistress, i will do whatever you want! I am your girl, and it is my duty to obey you!" I reply eagerly, not being able to wait for her next order, my next step into slavery.

"Take off your shorts and throw them in the garbage can over there my sweet girl, you don't deserve to wear them, you already lost the first set."

I hesitate a bit, fearing what may happen next. I could leave now and never come back, escape my faith and continue my life as a boy. Surely, not a man, but at least a boy. My old place in society. The place i used to belong to. The place i now seemed to forget. The place that i found out no longer belongs to me. I had to become a girl. I had to listen to this wise lady. I had to feel her hands over all of my body. Not only my breasts and hair, but on my legs, my ass, my clit, and, why not, inside me too, filling me up the way every girl such as me should be filled, penetrated, discovered. I needed to become her girl! I needed to find my true place in society. I needed to submit to her. I needed to feel completely feminine. I needed to become who i really am. I wanted, needed, craved something up my ass. Something that would fill me up and complete me.

"Alice! I feel like you need persuasion, and i will give it to you!"

She awakens me from my trance as she reaches for my legs and makes me stand up. She puts her hands inside my pants from behind, and starts playing with my ass through my boxers. I push myself back at her as she opens up my ass cheeks apart and puts a finger in between, playing with my tight hole. I moan in pure pleasure as she continues her sexy toying of my ass.

"You like my fingers next to your pussy hole? That is what being a girl feels like, and you won't be able to feel it completely unless you take off your shorts, alice!"

She removes her hands away from my ass, and without waiting for even a second to pass, i grab my shorts and pull them down, take them off and present them to her.

"Good girl. Now walk over to the garbage can as sexy as you can, and throw those away. They are man clothes, and you are not a boy, aren't you?"

"I am a girl, mistress jane!"

I try to sway my hips as much as i can when i walk over to the garbage can, and throw away my old boy clothes. I feel new, alive, purified, when i get rid of those ugly man clothes.

I walk back to my mistress in my white boxers, still sweating from the summer day sun and from the game.

"Are you feeling hot, girl? Do you need to cool off?"

"Yes mistress!" I quickly admit.

She takes of a bottle of water and wets my underwear front completely, tells me to turn around and pours water on my ass too.

I feel so relieved and happy, that i don't care that she can now see my ass and small dick trough my boxer.

My small dick (2 cute girly inches soft and only 4 inches when on its hardest - another reason i used to call myself a "boy") is partially hidden behind my pubic hair.

"Those will come off too!" She says pointing at them.

"As you wish mistress." I reply.

We return to our game. I play a bit better, half naked, but am still panting from side to side of the ground. In addition to that, i feel like i should return the balls right to her feet, so that it would be easier for her to reply to my hits. That too makes me feel her dominance and control, as i am barely able to contain myself anymore! I need her to take complete dominance over me! I need her to own me!

Sensing that i am about to faint, my mistress feels a bit of pity after 4 wins and come over to comfort me. She stands behind me, seems to tower above me, as she reaches around me and holds the tennis racket between my hands.

She starts teaching me the basic moves as i grind my ass into her pelvis, wishing there was a pole or anything there. Like a slutty faggot, i start to crave having something up my ass, but i am not a faggot, i am not gay; i am a girl! Soon enough she puts her hand on my tits and squeezes as i continue my training. I feel myself getting better as she plays with my now totally sensitive girly nipples. I feel like a girl being controlled by an alpha person, like a game in her arms, and wish i had bigger breasts for her to play with. I am a girl. As excited and horny and hot as i feel, my clit doesn't get hard. Girls' clits don't get hard. There nipples harden, and they get wet. My nipples are hard, and i am leaking precum. Just like a girl. I am a girl.

After a while, she kisses me on the cheek, and takes her place on the other side on the net.

The game i now more exciting, as most of my balls get above the net, and as i am running with more energy around the court. Her touch over me was electrifying: it gave me the strength to finish the second set, beaten by my mistress, the way it always should be.

I smile as i walk over to the bank, wait for her to sit, then sit on her lap like the good girl i had become.

"You have learned your lesson well, alice! I am proud!"

"I had the best mistress!"

"However, you lost the second set now, and it is time for another article of clothing to go off. That is your boyish boxers. By getting naked, you would have shown me your true loyalty."

I can't do this, not so soon! I can't let her see how pathetic my clit is!!

"No please no mistress! I can't do that. I can't get naked so soon! I will do whatever you want!"

She seemed to think about it for a while then she spoke.

"You are tired, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress, i am."

"You said however that girls are the ones that get tired before the end of the third set!"

"That is true, and it still is!"

"Explain more to me, alice."

"Well you see mistress, you are a lady, and ladies can survive as much as they can, because they are strong and independent. You ladies rule the world! I, on the other hand, am a girl. I am weak, and i get tired quickly."

"So you are a girl"

"Yes mistress"

"Do you feel like a girl?"

"Yes mistress"

"Do you want to live like a girl?"

"Yes mistress"

"Then you should dress up as a girl!"

"Oh yes please mistress!"

"Follow me to the cabin, i have the perfect clothes to finish our tennis match with!"

Part 4: finishing the match or indulging in my true self.

We entered the "cabin", a room where all sport stuff were kept, from swim wear (bikinis that i would have loved wearing now that i was about to become a girl) to balls of all sizes to new nets... Everything. It was like my mistress' father bought a full sport shop for her only.

She took me a bit towards the back and chose my new outfit: a full tennis wear, with a cute pink panty and a matching bra, a top that would fit my small breasts completely, and a small dress that should show off my feminine ass beautifully.

I felt so happy to have those presented to me. Before i could touch them, she told me:

"When you wear those, you would have accepted you new self completely, you would have thrown away your old life and accepted the new one open heartedly. You will become the girl that was always searching to go out."

"Yes mistress"

She went a little further into the cabin and told me to follow. I eagerly went behind her, and we reached a bathing area. There was a shaving gear there she told me to lay down and wait for her magic. I did as my mistress told me and laid down on a wooden bank. She came over and spread some sort of cream on my whole body, and then, without asking, pulled my boxers away, and continued to spread the miracle cream on my pubic area, my balls, beneath my balls, and finally, after telling me to hold my knees to my breasts, which i eagerly did, my ass. I felt so exposed, but i didn't care anymore: i was becoming a real girl!

When the cream started to tickle, i told her, and she asked me to enter the shower and rinse it off. I did as i was told, and inside, i laughed at myself: i didn't want to remove my boxers in front of her outside, yet here i am, fully naked, waiting for her orders and about to be dressed in a girl's clothes. I felt sexy, happy, and relieved. I felt alive!

This morning, i thought i was a boy who was about to have a lady under my orders after a few games, and now, i am about to dress as a girl, a sign that would signify a new chapter in my life.

When i went out from under the shower head, my mistress dried me off with a towel, then told me to kneel down and push my ass up. I did as i was told and i felt her clean my girly smooth ass. It felt amazing to be so naked, with no hair at all. So feminine, kneeling while someone, someone i now called mistress jane, cleaned up my girly orbs. I felt like all of my dreams were fulfilled at the moment.

But true bliss was about to come. After drying my long blonde hair, my mistress passed her arms all over my body, while telling me:

"I told you before that all of this hair is going off! Now you are a girl. No hair at all, smooth like a young beautiful 18 years old girl. You want it, don't you? You want to dress up in those clothes and turn into the girl you always should have been?"

"Yes mistress jane, more than anything in my whole life!"

"Will you leave your old life and move in with me, and become my girl?"

"Yea mistress jane, ask and i will do it!"

"Then you will live with me from now on. We will fake the death of the old alan and start the new life of alice. My dad can easily do those sort of stuff. Soon enough, you will become an active girl in society! Now follow me so you can dress up!"

I put on the sexy clothes my mistress chose for me, and wear pink tennis shoes to complete the outfit. I love how they feel against my smooth girly body. The dress is so small it is merely 5 inches long: it feels amazing against my body! I feel like a girl, finally!!

"Now let's continue our game, girl!"

We go out giggling and smiling. A few hits into the game, i feel so free and sexy, it's amazing how my dress can change my game! I play better, i am happier, even if i am still losing, i giggle and smile constantly! I love playing like this! I love being a girl!!

As i run from side to side on the playground, i feel my dress ride up, and it feels amazing to show more of my body to my mistress.

She wins the second game, and i am now turned into a girl. I realize i don't even need make-up! My face is naturally girly, no hair grows on my chin or jaw and my eyelashes are long and perfectly girly! When we go back to the bank to gather her objects, which i would soon carry alone, i kneel down in front of her in my dress like a good obedient girl and tell her: "Thank you mistress for helping me find my true self! I love you! I am yours!"

I finish it off with a kiss on her feet.

Part 5: the final game or feeling the love up the ass

We start walking back to the house, me carrying the full gear and her placing her hand on my feminine ass. She takes control of my movements by having this hand guide me, one finger near my asshole and the other all over my hot bottom.

As we are walking back inside, i ask her:

"Mistress, what is the last game that will declare my real submission to your superior body?"

"You will have to wait my dear alice, but be at ease, you will love it. And you will beg me to win before we even start, and then, you will become my slave not only for the day, but for your whole life!"

"I like that already! But mistress, how will we fake the death of the pathetic old me, and the reborn of my new real girl life?"

"It is easy my girl: my dad will pull some strings in high society, fake your death in a fire. We will burn your old apartment and end your whole old life: we won't leave anything."

"But my parents, my friends?"

"Do you really care about them when you have me, Alice?"

I look into her eyes and smile.

She was right. They are nothing compared to her. She now controls my whole life, and i am glad about that!

A few doors ahead, she tells me to put down the stuff on the floor in a room and then guides me by my ass towards another set of doors. We keep on walking for a while, her finger up my ass and me looking at her dominant blue eyes as she makes me walk using only a finger. I feel connected to her, and each slight movement of her gentle lady finger up my ass makes me turn in the direction she wants. I could have done a marathon like this, dressed up like a girl and fully shaved, with no body hair, as she expertly guides my feminine body with a finger up my ass.

In the end, we reach a room painted completely in pink, with a bed in the middle. She guides me closer to the bed and then removes her finger. As if i was unplugged, i collapse on the bed, my ass high in the air and my head into a pillow.

"Good girl! Now turn around and let me tell you the rules of the last game, the game that will turn you into my feminine slut!"

I quickly obey and turn around, sitting on the edge of the bed, with her strong fit lady body towering over my feminine girly cute weak figure. I look into her eyes like a puppy, waiting for her next orders.

"The last game is one of the most important sports in the world: it's a sex game. You have a dick and an ass, i have a pussy and this strap-on dildo. The idea is simple: if you get to cum inside me i become your slave, which by the way is impossible, you don't even dare touch me. You don't even want to do it. You feel you are not worthy enough. However, if i can make you cum while fucking your ass, you lose and become my slave for life. Now that is something you would like, isn't it?"

I look at her open-mouthed. That game is amazing! And i am bound to lose my virginity to her, because i do not dare to even look at her superior body! I can't allow myself to even touch her without her permission! I know, as she does, that this bed is the one that will change my sexual life forever, this strap-on dildo is the one that will take my virginity, and this lady is the one that will rule my life from this day forward.

"Is that clear, slut?"

"Yes mistress, i fully understand that. Please be gentle with my ass, i am a virgin girl!"

She smiles, knowing that she completely had me. She then signals the start of the game. In less than two seconds, i had turned away from her and pushed my ass towards her in submission. I needed to be fucked! She instead wanted to make this game long, and turned around the bed to face my head. I look up obediently at her powerful body as she leans over and kisses my pouty lips with her dominant ones. She soon has her tongue up my mouth, controlling me as she plays around and invades my girl lips. This is my first kiss ever. It feels so right that i have no control over my first kiss. Her hands reach for my ass and she slips them inside my small dress, and takes hold of my girly full ass.

She now controls our ever move, and her hands make my dress fall down my knees and onto the bed. I moan into her mouth softly and submit totally to her dominant moves.

I am not kissing, i am the one being kissed, like a girl. And it feels so right. I can't believe i waited my whole life for this moment of amazing lust!

She pulls away, looks me in the eyes as she sits down on the bed and says:

"Slut, lay your chest down on my legs and put your ass in the air for me. I want to spank you for actually believing you could dominate my stronger body. You are my bitch now!"

I quickly move away from the bed and kneel down like a good girl on her strong legs. I feel her soft hand on my tiny panties caressing me and preparing my left cheek for what is about to come. I moan and wait patiently for the first smack.

When she first hits me, i get one of the most amazing sensations in the world: pain and pleasure jolt trough my whole body like electricity! The next couple hits are stronger, more pleasurable and yet in the same time more painful! I love it, as i moan out like a good bitch in heat:

"Oh yes please mistress jane, don't stop! My ass is all yours! Take control of it. Hit it hard!!"

She keeps up with her powerful smacks as i moan loudly, holding her hot strong slim legs with my weak hands. After about a couple dozen of hits, she removes my girly panties and tell me to stand up in front of her.

Not caring about being naked or anything else, i quickly jump to my feet while feeling my ass hurt from the sensational spanking i just had.

"Such a pathetic little clit!" She says as she looks at my hard 4 inches long dick.

I simply blush and apologize for my handicap.

"Don't worry girl, you will soon forget you even had anything!"

Still startled about what she just said, i look at her stand up and take off her top, revealing the wonderful breasts that were about to kill me sooner today.

I stare at the beautiful globes and envy her body: why don't i get to have such beautiful C-cup mounds? And her nipples were pink, just perfect. I wanted to suck on them all day long.

"You like what you see, girl?"

"Yes mistress, i love them! You are so lucky to have those!!"

"How about you show your appreciation with your sexy lips around them?"

I quickly attack her with my mouth, sucking and playing with her chest like a kid plays with his favorite game growing up. I lick up her huge breasts and pay close attention to her aureoles, her pink circles of love and passion! I make love to her huge globes for about 5 minutes before she pushes me off and tells me to take off my top.

I quickly execute her order, getting myself completely naked in front of this dominant mistress. She tells me to go bring the strap on dildo from the small table at the end of the room. I return with it with a smile on my face. She tells me to lay down on the bed with my ass up while sucking the sexy strap on dildo and waiting for her next move.