I Am Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do just that, sucking that huge pole and trying to get as much as i can in my mouth. It is about 8 inches long, and i can barely take in 3 inches. Teaching me how to take more of it, my mistress tells me to relax my throat and try to breathe trough my nose. I do it and find myself being able to take more than 5 inches up my mouth. She congratulates me, telling me that i really am a cock hungry slut! I moan in pleasure at her remark.

Her hands take hold of my ass cheeks as she separates them, exposing my virgin ass hole, the one that will be fucked soon enough. I moan in pleasure when i feel her hot wet tongue up my ass, between my cheeks, with her lapping up at my clean and shaved pussy hole. Yes, pussy hole is a better name for my girly rear entrance.

She laps up at my ass, making me moan loudly on the dildo 6 inches deep inside my mouth. I squirm and pant at the amazing sensations she is giving me. I become a game in her hands, with her in full control!

She moves away from my pussy hole and says:

"You like me toying with your ass, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You like being dominated by a stronger female lady like this, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You like being a girl, a bitch, and a slut, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You belong to me, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You want to become a real girl, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You want to have breasts, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"Then you will have breast implants tomorrow. You don't want your dick and balls anymore, don't you?"

"Yes mistress"

"We will remove them tomorrow. Now you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes mistress, please, fuck my ass and make me yours! You were right all along since the beginning! I am just a pathetic slut who needs to be fucked. I am your girl, and i will serve you till eternity and beyond! I am yours, and i want you to take full control of me. I was dumb to actually think i could top you! I am in my rightful place below you, empaled by your stronger more powerful body. Fuck me with your hot dick!"

That is when my mistress straps the dildo on and places it at my pussy entrance.

She drives home and turns me into a slut as i instantly cum on the pink sheets of the bed.

I love her.

I adore her.

I worship her body.

I love her dick.

I am hers.

I let her take control.

I feel pleasure.

I feel a void in me fill up.

I had found my rightful place in life.

I had lost my virginity.

I feel satisfied.

I feel full.

I feel relieved.

I feel alive.

I feel dominated.

I am a girl.

I am a slut.

I am a bitch.

I am a whore

I am alice.