I am the Fountain of Youth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my hands up and down her torso, feeling her flesh and sometimes letting my nails trail along her sides. Her hands were pulling me into her.

After I don't know how long, I thrust all the way inside of her and then stopped. My body was completely still. Then I made my cock jump. I used that muscle that causes your dick to pulse a little, and I did while I was inside of her.

She gasped. "How do you know how to do that??" I didn't respond. She relaxed and sighed and said, "You were MEANT to fuck me." I jumped my dick again.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

I was keeping my body still, and my dick was pulsing. I felt like I was just pressing a very simple button inside of her and it was maker her go wild. I kept pressing it and pressing it. Her body seemed to become charged with electricity. Her chest pushed out as she arched her back. I suddenly had an image of an exorcism. I got a little mischievous smile on my face as I realized the power I had in this moment, exorcising my mother in a way, almost magically pulling an orgasm out of some deep part of herself.

Her hand reached behind my head and grasped my hair. She didn't pull, but she squeezed. The tension on my head felt amazing and my spine stiffened as I kept pulsing my dick. Her orgasm was coursing through her whole body.

When it was finally over, she went limp. I held myself over her. I watched her rest for a second.

"Did you cum?" She asked.

"Not yet."

She rolled her eyes. "Bring your dick up here."

I pulled out and brought my dick up to rest above her tits.

"I promise you, I'll always be okay with you cumming inside me. But for now, just for today, I want it all in my mouth, okay?"

I laughed. "Okay." I assumed it was just a kink.

"Good." Then she used her hands to wrap her tits around my shaft. "Take what you need, baby."

I started to hump my cock through the valley between her breasts. I almost felt guilty enjoying the action that I knew she wasn't getting any pleasure out of. I'm pretty sure it doesn't make her body feel good to have my cock between her breasts, but before I got worried about it she lifted her head a little and let my cock meet with her lips. I kept myself there for a moment, and then retreated out of her mouth and back in between her tits. She started talking to me.

"Baby... I love you so much, baby... I want you to cum, baby... Cum for me..." I started humping a little quicker now.

"I need your cum, baby. I need your cum in my mouth." My dick appeared and disappeared into her tits.

"Give me your cum, baby. Mommy needs your cum."

That did it.

"I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING LAURA. I thrust forward and she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I was over her breasts now and I started to fully fuck her mouth. I could feel my cock-head pressed against the roof of her mouth as my cum started to shoot down her throat. She was moaning and I expected her to choke, but she never did. She just kept her eyes closed and focused on sucking every drop of cum out of me. She looked like she was savoring it.

If I wasn't so overcome by my orgasm, I would have wondered what the fuck made my dick and my cum so magical to her. I know porn isn't the thing to compare real life sex to, but I knew this sex wasn't normal by any standards. People don't feel this way whenever they fuck. If they did, they would never stop. Ever. Why did she worship me like this? Why so all of a sudden?

I rolled off of her and we both lay on the ground breathing deeply.

She reached up and found my hand. We held hands and breathed on the floor, staring at the ceiling. "You said you had some more to tell me?"

She started to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. "Yeah. I have a whole lot more to tell you."

"Is it bad?"

"Well... it's weird. But it would only be bad if... if you never wanted to fuck me again."

The double negative confused me. "So, what if I really, really want to keep fucking you?"

"Well then, you're about to be very happy.."

End of part 1.

12