All Comments on 'I Am The Luckiest Girl . . . No, Woman'

by tomtom45

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
couldn't get past first chapter

I'm sorry, I really am, and while this looked like a good idea for a story, I just couldn't get past the first chapter. The grammar and spelling was horrible. It ruined everything.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very lucky Girl/Woman

Have a loving brother and his girlfriend to teach her about love and sex, too bad the girls didn't do more with eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A story about Love more than just sex.

I appreciate that you gave the story a loving side instead of just brother screws sister. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Fantastic and sexy as hell story!

tomtom45tomtom45over 9 years agoAuthor
Spelling, Grammar?

The story and language used is Australian so the spelling and grammar is a little different to North America. The person who made the last comment must be pretty pedantic to have these differences stop him/her continuing to read!

tomtom45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

It was the best brother sister girlfriend love not just sex need more stories like this it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was awesome! I havent come across a story that nice on here all year I think! I think there was a spot or two where the names got messed up, and I really didnt like the ending with her not getting her brother again, but all in all it was a great read :). Thanks for writing and stroking my sailing fetish a bit, hehehe ;)

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What an amazing and loving story.

Brother, sister and girl friend/soulmate all in a loving and sharing story.

Probably the BEST STORY and THREESOME BETWEEN 3 PEOPLE.

Love will always be there. I wonder if there could be any chapter to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

I do have to agree the spelling had it’s moments and is distracting, but not to the point of no return. It’s a common thing I see here and feel if authors spent that extra read or two, it would have great results and your readers will love you for it.

That aside, loved it and it’s worthy of a five. It brought back some fond memories of my years in the land of Oz. Thanks so much for sharing.

Swifthawk

P.S took a couple of reads for me to post this. Lol

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

It was a pretty good story. But I really hated that Sas dictated her demand for a one night stand just to let Dani get her cherry popped. On the one hand, Sas is saying that she had the best sex ever because Dani was there but she doesn't want to do it again? Seriously? Non-sequitur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does it need to end here. Dani will miss him terribly and Sas will long for Dani. They all three need to be together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very interesting and wished it had a few more pages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous