All Comments on 'I am Timothy: your...'

by Dannie81

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love stories like this where it’s so clear that the mother holds all the cards and is totally in charge of her son who will no longer have any interest in other women…my mother understood this and that’s why she let me see her in her sexy bras…You have such fascinating interests (sexy showers…) so thanks for sharing those too..I hope you write more…I’m going to read more now…hopefully I don’t get caught…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

I like to see some romance before a couple start fucking. It would be interesting to see where this story goes from here. Is it a one-time fuck or do they fall in love? How old is the mother? if they become lovers and wish to be live as a couple, would they both want children together?

I started a sexual relationship with my older sister when I got back from Vietnam. I was 21 and she was 23. Our first time together she wasn't on birth control and she remined me of that fact and ask me to be careful and not to cum in her because I could get her pregnant. I remember asking her if I got her pregnant would she abort the baby that we both made together. I remember her looking straight into my eyes and she said:

"I could never abort a baby that we made together Tomas. I would be thrilled if I knew that I was having my brother's baby."

We ended up moving to another state where we lived as man and wife and started a family.

That's why I believe that if two people truly love each other having a child shows that they are in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but you needed a little more information at the start, you went from him and grandpa in a plane too him having sex with his mom there should have been more joy and tears at there first meeting not just wham bam thank you mam!!!!!!!! You need to continue with this story!! Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDannie81@Dannie81
Just a slightly weird guy exploring ideas. I am somewhat relationship retarded too.