All Comments on 'I Begged For His Cock Pt. 02'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My gosh. Is this "sick story Sunday" ? They become more and more weird as I continue looking. Lots of black guys fucking white wives while hubby watches. Wokeness has arrived boys and girls.

DickeredDickeredalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Great story. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too would love to be part of the gang bang, sucking all 4 cocks, getting fucked by all of them, and watching my wife service all 4 of you.

I can't wait. In the meantime, I'm going to read all your other stories. You are a fantastic writer and your stories really hit home with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Don suck 4 cock. Will Donald be fuck buy all 4 cock

SilvermenSilvermenabout 1 year ago

When are you going to do part 3? I want to read about what happened at the gang bang.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam7 months ago

As a inferior white man I would give anything to serve this man and his brothers. My wife and I love being used alongside each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES