All Comments on 'I Call on Elizabeth'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent

It goes to Show that a BBW is as sexy and as wonderful a bed partner as any thin woman could be..Probably better as there is more to love in a beautiful package

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BBW

I also love BBW. They are the greatest and know how to make a man feel good.

justboycrazyjustboycrazyabout 19 years ago
Amazing

I love stories with BBWs.By far, this is the BBW story yet! Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BBWs Are The Best

I am a BBW and yes,we do know how to please a man better than other women.Because we are big,we tend to get less lovin' than our thinner counterparts because of society's view that women must be thin,however we have to try harder to get and keep men.This is why BBW's are the most gently pleasing forgiving lovers that really know how to seduce and please a man.I have literally been stalked by men and all of my ex boyfriends called me back after we were no longer together because they knew I can give a better blowjob than anyone and I know how to fuck like a champ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
bbw's make the best lovers

hey, what can i say, this story was great, i been a bbw all my life and i can honestly say i have been a slut most of it too. i love sex and i have never had a man who was with me who didn't come back for more. and don't think they were all the loser types, i have been with some real hunks in my life. it's like a woman not liking a man's cock because it is too short or skinny. you gotta try it before you can knock it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Needed to do her bare back..... get that cream pie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous