I Call on Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers

At first, she just thrust back to meet me when I plunged my cock into her but after a few strokes, she started swiveling her hips so that my cock massaged all the interior of her love hole. The sensation was wonderful to me and to her too. “Oh, George, I love your cock in my pussy. Keep fucking me. Let’s fuck all day.”

Fucking all day sounded great to me too. “Elizabeth, your pussy is one of the great wonders of the modern world. Fucking with you is about the best way I can think of to spend the day.” There was some flattery there, and even Elizabeth recognized that, but she smiled, enjoying what I said and what my cock and her pussy were doing for each other.

Both of us knew that we wouldn’t be fucking all day, but we wanted it to last as long as possible, giving us the most fun. A good way to make it last is for me to drive my cock slowly into Elizabeth, and for her to fuck back to meet me at the same speed. The slow strokes would give her a chance to move her pussy around so my cock would caress the entire interior, and be caressed by her entire pussy. We were moaning in unison because what we were doing was so intensely pleasurable to both of us.

Elizabeth stopped swiveling her hips and, instead, wrapped her legs around mine and started a circular motion. Timing her movements, I drove my cock into her pussy when I could be sure of the best contact with her clit. “Ooooo,” she moaned on the first stroke. “That’s gooood. I love your cock on my clit.” Again and again, my cock surged into Elizabeth’s pussy, and she moaned her pleasure at every stroke.

Even though we were fucking slowly to make it last, I could feel my climax building. “All day” would have been ideal but I knew that I was minutes from cumming. “I’m getting ready to cum,” I told Elizabeth.

“Okay, George. I’m close to cumming too.” I moved forward on top of Elizabeth so my cock had a stronger contact with her clit and I increased the speed of my strokes. She resumed fucking straight back to meet me and matched my speed. We continued with the stronger contact and increased speed for several minutes.

“Oh! Oh! That’s it, George. I’m almost cumming. Give it to me! Yes! Yes! Fuck me good. Oh, God, I’m cumming. Fuck me! Fuck me!” and when she said that, Elizabeth held me tighter around my neck and hips and rammed her pussy against me even faster. I matched her speed, driving my cock into her while I could feel my balls bumping against her ass. “Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried, and I did as she demanded, plowing my cock into her pussy as fast as I could, feeling my cock scraping against her clit.

When Elizabeth had cum the first time, from my eating her pussy, she had taken a long time before climaxing and she took even longer this time. I am not complaining because I enjoyed it almost as much as she did, feeling her pussy against me, and her arms and legs around me. Ecstasy can’t last forever, though, and finally she climaxed, giving my legs and neck an extra squeeze and ramming her pussy against me one last time, before collapsing on the bed under me, tired and happy. With a few more deep, fast strokes, I ejaculated into my condom.

I lay over Elizabeth and kissed her as she smiled up at me. Although we had full body contact, and I enjoyed the feel of our naked bodies together, my weight was supported on my knees and elbows, not on her. My cock in its latex wrapper shriveled rapidly and slipped out of her pussy that it had been sharing pleasure with, letting loose a flood of fragrant juices. In a few minutes, I would lick those juices out of her pussy because I knew how delicious they would be but for a while, I wanted to exchange smiles and kisses with beautiful Elizabeth.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did, let me know, and vote. I love to get feedback, and it helps me to write more and better if people let me know what they think. If you include your email address, I answer everything I get.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers
12