All Comments on 'I Call on Janet & Ashley'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It was goodish

I really did not like the name boxlicker used as a characters name it really threw the good story down the poop shoot fast. Box licker is a cool Literotica name but... Nah it just cripled the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What an Idea

Whan an idea. If a woman wants to keep being a virgin, let her enjoy herself sexually but not fuck. Good advice for all virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the story, it was very erotic and I felt turned on by it.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Geez! You're Good!

Ah Box,

How do you do it so well. Had lots of experience, right? Sorry I don't have any suggestions for making your stories better. Now, if you decide to teach a class on writing excellent erotic fiction; well, I might be interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unfair...

I'm a virgin, too...your stories make me wish that I had a "George" in my life!

Thank you for your wonderful, explicit, (literate) tales! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story. I know of this happening in the past between a friend of mine and a secretary at a hotel we were staying in while out of town working on a project. He had been trying to take her out with no success until one evening she said yes. He and I talked after the date and he said she had told him she was saving herself for her husband

and she would not go all the way. He took her back to his room and talked her into getting naked. He finally got to eat her pussy that night and the next time he took her out she sucked his cock off. She never did fuck him though.

Rena545Rena545over 15 years ago
Im Hooked

I can;t believe how many times i came reading that it was so hot i g ot so horny so quickly. Finaly a man who really appreciates the fine art of pussy licking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

Another really hot one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Years later, I still love this story! :-)

I'm still a virgin due to my willingness to be licked. And to read naughty stories like this on Literotica when I'm turned on.

Thanks for your vivid imagery, Boxlicker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous