I Can Hear You Now...

Story Info
...and I'm NOT crazy...
15.4k words
4.48
2.4k
4
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear you now.

And I'm not crazy.

- - -

Many thanks go to RF-Fast for editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

To all of our service and first responder personnel, current and former,

We the people thank you for your service.

To all the people that enforce the rule of law,

We the people salute you.

To all those that stand for the flag, support the constitution, and kneel for the fallen,

We the people are with you all the way.

- - -

This one didn't really fit in any particular category, so it went into EC. Opinions will vary.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2024 by Acup

# # #

You ever wonder what your partner is really thinking? If you have his attention or not? Is he listening to what you're saying, or is he thinking about the big boobed bimbo that just bounced behind you?

[Mmmmm, braless. God those nipples look delicious.] I heard as his eyes flicked to my chest.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear he does that just to make them stand up more. Now where was I? Oh yeah, knowing what they are thinking.

Sounds great right? Not so much. Imagine standing on the fifty yard line on opening day as the crowd goes wild. That was what it was like at first. It's taken me quite a while to learn to tune most of it out, and even learn to 'tune certain things in' a little.

[Mmmmm, and the way they stand up and jiggle when she washes her hair...]

THAT'S IT, THAT MAN IS GETTING FUCKING RAPED TONIGHT WHEN WE GET HOME !!!!

# # #

It was a job. It wasn't a bad job, but it would never be a career.

I did like every other teenager did in high school and put out hordes of applications.

First call back was the chicken shack in the food court. It was a blur the first few days, not bad for a while, and then 'when the hell can I get out of this' in less than a month.

I would have jumped up and kissed my boyfriend when I got the call just after graduation from the dress store... if I had a boyfriend.

Boyfriends were like my boobs, not a whole lot there.

Becca Winters, 5' 4", 104#, 30AA-22-32... impressive huh. If I was bloated and added in my nipples I might just be an A cup.

Nipples, yeah, uh huh. Women all slyly check each other out. There were girls that started sprouting in sixth grade, most of them had something by their freshman year. I had to wear a super padded B cup to even look like I had boobs under my cap and gown.

Yeah, yeah, I know, at least I won't have to worry about them sagging to my belly button, BUT I'D AT LEAST LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING THE GUYS WOULD LOOK AT ONCE IN A WHILE !!!!!

Working at the dress store was another love hate thing. I wasn't working in the grease like the chicken shack, but I was seeing these lovely dresses all day, and couldn't wear a fucking one of them.

Every fucking one on the racks were for C cup or bigger. Occasionally there would be a B cup, but rarely. After a few months, Berniece would let me look through the order book and pick out a dress for me. She knew there was no way in hell it would ever sell off the rack, but it was nice of her to do it and let me get it at our discount.

She told the boss it would look better if our sales girls were actually wearing the products. I didn't get many. I wasn't floating in money, and even with our discount they still weren't cheap. But I was slowly adding to my dress collection.

Just after black Friday, we got word we were going to be a test site for a new dress company that was going to use computer fitting for custom dresses.

Great, something else to keep track of for two to three weeks until the fad passes.

A crew came in and reset the store over three nights to clear out a decent spot.

A few days later a truck dropped off all sorts of stuff. Mainly display stuff, but there were two large crates that had everybody wondering.

The new company had a setup crew come in, and overnight they had set up the new displays and the two large booths. Like oversized changing rooms.

We all peeked in them trying to figure out what all the lights and strips around and up and down inside them were for.

It was over a week later this young guy came in and introduced himself. He was the technician that would be setting up the scanners and training us on them.

"Scanners?"

"Yes. The basic principle is the system takes a detailed scan of your body, smooths out the lines a little, displays it for approval, then that information is sent off to the factory where a dress is custom made to fit you perfectly."

"Too bad it couldn't do it the other way around. Make me look good in one of those dresses." Nneka said.

"Amen sister!" I added. "So what's the big deal? Laser fitting isn't anything new."

Kelvin grinned, "But showing you how it will fit on you real time isn't."

"Real time, as in video?"

"As in a 3D hologram."

"No shit?"

He chuckled, Nneka gasped. She didn't cuss.

"So this is like laser tag meets VR?"

"That's the basics. We've added a bit of tweaking after the scan to smooth things out."

"The scanner not very accurate?"

He smiled and started to blush a bit. "More like too accurate some times."

It took a moment for that to sink in, then we had a room of cackling women as he got even redder. Oh yeah, get scanned with your nipples standing out and the dress would be made to let them!

We got a little more run down before he started with setting up. It would be a day or two depending on how the calibration went.

He spent the better part of the first day just running cables and putting Velcro straps on to keep everything neat. He had it connected into the store network, then began downloading and updating.

I stopped by a few times, and by lunch time Kelvin was mumbling under his breath as he hit the update again.

I chuckled, "Let me guess. Somebody is too lazy to do a full one time update, so you have to go through incrementals?"

He shook his head, "Probably more like inept than lazy. Some of them feel compelled to reinvent the wheel every so often."

I chuckled again, "Hell, I thought they all went to Microsoft or Google."

He snorted and grinned, "Not all of them it seems."

"How many more do you have to go?"

"I thought I was done two updates ago, so who knows. It would make too much sense to tell the guys in the field what the latest version is before we walk into a store."

I had to go help a customer, but I grinned at him cussing under his breath when he had another update after that one.

He snagged me when I had finished with the customer that was just browsing. "Where do you keep your mannequins? I need to run some test scans for calibration."

"We don't have a lot of extras, but they are in the back." I led him back to the storage area.

He looked around a bit, then turned to me. "Where are the full body mannequins?"

I had to think. "The only ones we have like that are those," pointing to a few in the corner.

He sighed, "So you don't have any full body units with arms?"

"We had a few old ones when I first started, but they were in pretty bad shape, they went bye-bye a long time ago."

"Great," he muttered. "You guys on good terms with any other stores we could borrow from?"

"Let's ask."

The answer was 'not really', and 'why didn't they bring what they needed.' The manager Kamala was a real ass. All me, me, me. Anything went wrong, it was always someone else's fault.

We were walking back slowly, he was chewing on something he wanted to say. "Becca, I'll ask this once, and if you say no, I'll forget I ever asked and try and figure something out."

"What?"

"Would you consider being scanned as a calibration?"

"HUH?!"

Kelvin turned to me quick. "I promise you it will be the best scan I can, and the system only saves from the neck down, so only you and I will know who the scan is of. It's saved by number instead of name."

I sighed, "What does it involve?"

"The normal scan is just putting a few dots on the woman in strategic points, and a simple scan. For calibration I need three accurate measurements to calibrate against. More would be better, but three minimum."

"What three?" I asked giving him the eye.

"Hips, waist, and bra band. Hip to floor as well if I could."

"Oh, not as bad as I expected."

"So you'll do it?"

I rolled my eyes, "I guess."

He grinned and put his hand under my elbow to get me back to the scanner before I could change my mind.

"So, normally there'd be a woman manning the system, but since I haven't trained anybody because the systems not calibrated, I'm it."

I sighed again.

"Do you want another woman here? I can just record it if that's easier," holding up his cell phone.

Well I didn't really want the other girls seeing my flat chest. "Recording will be just fine."

"Okay, first thing, what do you have on for bra and undies?"

"Formed lace and g-string."

"The g-string is good, that's what we recommend. The bra depends on what you're going for."

"How's that?"

"If you are going for natural form fitting, then the less the better. If you are trying for a particular shape, then that's what you want under it."

"So somewhere between me and Madonna's points."

He grinned at the Madonna's points comment. "Exactly."

"So what is better?"

"As a general rule, very thin to braless. It gives you more options to make adjustments."

"And I would bet I know your preference."

He grinned but didn't say anything.

"I'll think about it. So what do we do?"

"Well, we close the curtain, you strip down as far as you are comfortable with, we put these in the right places, and then measure and scan." He held up a roll of adhesive dots. The circles were divided into quarters with opposing white and black quarters like I have seen on crash test dummy videos.

I turned and stepped inside the curtain ring, he closed it behind me. "Let me know when you are ready for the dots and measurements."

I was nervous as all hell as I stripped to my undies. I wish to hell I had at least worn a thong!

"Ready."

Kelvin cracked the curtain, then slipped inside closing it behind him. He tried not to smile seeing me practically naked. He held up the strip, "I'll do it the first time if that's all right with you."

I just nodded.

Kelvin kneeled down and put one on the outside of each knee, then on the outside of each hip. I was glad I shaved my pussy the other night for as small as my g-string is. He stood and put them on up the outside of my body at all the strategic points up to my neck.

Then he looked worried.

"These are the ones I'm going to let you do. Where, how many, and what size depends on what you have to work with and how detail a scan you want."

"Like?"

He sighed, "Straight talk, no political over correctness?"

I nodded.

He patted his pocket holding his cell phone, "I need you to say it."

"Yes, straight talk."

'Plain and simple, tits and cleavage come in millions of sizes and combinations."

I chuckled trying not to laugh out loud.

"Large and small, cleavage that looks more like a butt crack to tits that you could tuck under arms. Round to pear to ski slope."

I was really chuckling, "Yeah, that about sums it up. So what's it mean?"

"The more dots the better the scan, and that depends on your nipples. Nice round tits like yours and a defined nipple and areola if you have it, and you can get away with four, top, bottom, left, and right."

Defined, yeah, that would describe my nipples all right.

"You get a butt crack, a couple in the middle for reference and that's good."

I snorted, he smiled.

"You want a more detailed scan with pear shaped or ski slope and what not, you add more dots. If you come across some ghost nipples, there are small dots to mark the edge of the areola and nipple center."

"Never actually seen any ghost nipples, but I know what you mean."

He smiled and took a quick glance at my nipples. I let him get away with it.

He handed me the dots. "You probably only need the basics, but put a few of the extras on and I'll show you what the system can do with the extra information." Then turned to duck out. I was about to take my bra off when he ducked back in with the tape measure.

I dropped my hands from my back QUICKLY.

He took the four measurements... in millimeters! Made me sound like I was HUGE. Then ducked back out.

"Now what?"

"Put the last of the dots on, then step in facing the green light and let me know when you're in there."

I faced away from the curtain and dropped my bra. I put four dots at the edge of each boob, no way in hell I needed anything to define my nipples.

I stepped in, "Now what?"

"Close the door, we're going to do two scans. One standing normally with your arms slightly away from your body, and a second with them up like goal posts. Keep your eyes closed during the scans. Again, let me know when you are ready."

I closed the door, "Ready."

I could see some light through my eye lids.

"Nice," heard him say softly outside.

My nippled got HARD. I raised my arms and hoped the scanner didn't pick up wet spots. "Ready."

"Daaayyyyymmmm," I heard him groan.

I cupped my boobs and gave my nipples a squeeze without thinking about it. "Now what?"

"You can get dressed. Also, you can pull all the dots except the ones on your neck."

I stepped out and did as instructed, but left my bra off. I spied an empty plastic bag and stuffed it in there and put it in the corner. I felt really naughty sitting next to him braless. I turned to the monitor. "DAMN!"

The screen was filled with a very detailed wire model of my body.

"I thought you said it only scanned from the neck down."

"No, I said it only saved from the neck down. The base program was written for cosmetic surgeons for before and after planning. Now, here's your RFID chip." He handed me a small plastic tag. "Place it on the reader and we can begin."

I set it on the disk, and it asked for a password.

"It's in learning mode right now. You can give it anything for a password, and change it as often as you want. And yes, before you ask managers can delete and change it if you forget, but they can't read it."

I typed in 1 2 3 5 8 1 3 and 2 since it wanted an eight digit password.

He looked at me, "Fibonacci?"

"Not bad, most guys would be clueless."

He chuckled, "Okay, first the easy part. Hit F12."

I did that and it kicked out a series of number strings.

"Okay, now hold down the control key, and select the four dimensions we know."

I did.

"Okay, scroll down and enter the correct values, then hit control F12."

I did that, the screen did some shifting, then it popped up with all sorts of red lines and numbers on it. "What happened!"

Kelvin chuckled. "Congratulations, you're human."

"Huh?"

"Remember I said the core was written for cosmetic surgeons?"

"Uh huh."

"So it scans you, and then picks out any dimension that's more than one millimeter off from its counterpart. Since there isn't a woman alive that is truly symmetrical, it just kicks it out. Scroll up to the variance and put in five millimeters and hit enter."

I did that, and most of the red went away. I had red on my eyes and my boobs. Go figure. "So they used this for before and after. Like a woman could see what she'd look like after a reduction or implants?"

"Sure. There are a few places that use it for single mastectomy bras even. Some will tweak the shape for full mastectomy bras as well." He looked at me smiling. "You're curious aren't you?"

I could have curled up in a ball and rolled away.

He chuckled, "Don't sweat it. I've never met a woman yet that doesn't wonder what she'd look like with a different shape. Taller, shorter, thinner, fatter, and yes, there are the rare few out there that wonder what they'd look like with a different sized chest."

I was still red.

"No big deal, just hit control alt F2. That will let you change one measurement without affecting the others."

I did that, and nothing. I tried it again, and still nothing.

"God damn software engineers," he muttered. "Here, let me at it."

I slid the keyboard over to him, and he tried a few things. He logged me out and him in, and tried to change my access, but it wasn't working.

"Well, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!" he shifted my RFID chip off the reader, and put his on. He went through a few screens. "Take that assholes."

He put my chip back on and had me log in. I now had a shit load of additional options.

"I gave you a little more access, but I had to brute force it. I'll leave it for now and we'll go from there."

A little more access? I was watching him, he gave me the same level he had, super administrator!

"So, back to control alt F2."

I had a page of reference numbers and data point numbers.

"So then you change the one you want and see how it changes things. You change the center number, and it adjusts the others accordingly. Change the ones above, below, or to the side of center and it changes the shape as well."

I smiled, "Kinda like 3D software."

He turned to me and grinned, "Exactly."

I grinned. A girlfriend got a 3D printer, after a bit of trial and error, heavy on the error, we got pretty good at making some nicely veined life size dildos.

I put a new number in for my boobs, and hit enter.

"Oh god," I groaned.

He was laughing his ass off. I forgot to put the decimal point in. The screen showed me with boobs sticking out at least two feet. I quickly put the decimal in and they dropped to a D or DD cup... and my nipples were HUGE.

"You want to actually see what that would look like?"

"WHAT!"

"If you don't input a dress model, the system is still in cosmetic surgeon mode. It's just a rendering, but you can see it. Usually we enter a dress number so they can see what it would look like on them."

"See how?"

"You can use VR goggles, or step back in the booth. That's why I had you leave the two dot's on, for reference points."

"I'll do just the goggles thank you very much."

He grinned and handed them to me. "Just use the trackball to move around and change your view."

I slipped the goggles on, and there I was with boobs! I moved around a bit and they looked huge on me. A nice idea, but that big would be bad. I was about to take the goggles off.

"Hang on, since you're in there, let me punch in a dress number and you can check it out."

The scene flickered, then I was standing there in a drape party dress. Neckline to my belly button and hem just below my crotch.

"And on the other end of the spectrum."

It flickered again, and I was in a full length long sleeve Victorian gown. Still with a lot of cleavage. "Wow."

I heard him chuckle. "Now pop the goggles off and step into the booth."

I slipped them off and stepped into the booth.

"Gotta close the door."

DUH! I closed it, and nothing happened. Then the booth dimmed... "Fuck me..." I moaned.