I Can Hear You Now...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called in room service and dropped to the bed beside me.

I hissed and he smiled as his fingertips found my nipples.

"Like them just a little?" Okay, I was fishing. It's in my DNA, live with it.

"Yeah," his eyes locked on them as he played with them. "They're just fantastic."

"I'm sure you've seen scans on many a lot larger."

He leaned over and lightly kissed the tip. "Eh, on a lot bigger tits. Most of them fat or pregnant. But on such a hot slim babe, nope." Then leaned back in to surround it and suckle and nibble."

I pressed up into his mouth at the thought of his words. He said 'hot slim babe', and the loving he was doing on my boob and nipple had me on edge instantly. When he slid a hand down and gave my clit some attention, I lost it. I wrapped my arms around his head and screamed and shuddered in orgasm. My body wracked with spasms as he did his best to keep me going.

He pulled the sheet up to my waist when the girl called 'Room Service' through the door. I rolled my eyes as he turned, but grinned at his bare ass as he bent over to pull his shorts up. I did remember to pull the sheet above my boobs before he opened the door.

She grinned when Kelvin turned back to me glancing at the clothes strewn everywhere, sniffing the air, and giving me a thumbs up.

I COULD HAVE DIED FROM EMBARRASSMENT!

But shortly my attention was else ware, and it wasn't the food. Kelvin was doing his best not to stare at my nipples tenting the sheet. I had no aversion to staring at the tent in his shorts since his hands were full.

We ate, he ogled my boobs and they ached for him doing it. Well, that and the nice hard dick in his shorts.

I picked up all the clothes spread out while Kelvin ogled my ass instead of my boobs. I picked up the drape top and turned to him. "That reminds me."

He was ogling my boobs again.

"The outfits you put on me in the VR."

He glanced at the top in my hand and nodded grinning.

"I found the other one."

He ducked his head a bit but was still grinning.

"Uh huh, why that one?"

He was doing his best to look me in the eye, but they were flickering to my pussy and boobs every once in a while. "It's one of the nice ones. It looks like a real fancy dress until you um... that is..."

"Uh huh, and is there a scan of me in that dress minus a few bits clothing floating around on your computer?"

His head snapped up and he looked right at me, "NO." Then he grinned and tapped his temple. "But I can imagine, now can't I?"

He was grinning, "All dressed up and showing off the best parts."

I put my hand under my little boob and lifted. It didn't change much. "You mean all the small parts."

Kelvin stood and stepped to me. He pushed the clothes in my hand to the floor, then stooped enough to get his arm under my ass and lifted me putting my boobs in his face. "I said it right the first time."

He nibbled on my boobs and squeezed my ass with his free hand.

We spent the next two hours in and out of bed eating luke warm leftovers in between bouts of exhaustion. Good thing there were two beds in this room, we really made a mess of the first one.

* * *

Mmmmmm, I haven't woken up like this on a looooong time. Spooned in front of a man with his hard dick in the crease of my ass and his hand on my boob. I reached down to my pussy, then lifted my leg enough to reach through and bring that lovely hard dick to my pussy. Rolling forward enough to get him started, then rolling back to get about half of him in my soaking wet pussy.

We both sighed as he slipped right in.

Kelvin put his hand on my hip to get a little more in.

I pulled my knees up and grabbed my cheek to spread my ass to get even more of him in.

We were getting some good motion, but not all of him in me. I pulled off him making him gasp as I rolled up to put my ass as high in the air as I could get it. I turned my head with my cheeks on the sheet to look at his lost expression. "Last night I had a lover, this morning I need a fucker."

Kelvin grinned and rolled up behind me getting a good grip on my ass. He spread my cheeks as far as he could and just drove balls deep in me in one stroke making me gasp. "OH FUCK YES!"

Kelvin didn't slow down. I had to reach up to the headboard of the bed to keep from scooting any further, he was hitting my cunt so hard and deep. Literally slapping my clit with his balls while I felt the tip of his cock banging on my cervix again.

He slapped my ass and I screeched in pleasure for what it did to my cunt. "YES, YES, RAM THAT FUCKING COCK SO DEEP IN MY CUNT IT COMES UP MY THROAT!"

He spread my cheeks enough to get just a little more in and began spreading my ass. "YES, YES, YES. GIVE IT TO ME!"

I felt his cock begin to swell in my cunt... and he shoved his thumb in my ass sending me over the cliff.

I grabbed fists full of sheet and my body wanted to straighten out as my orgasms rolled through my quaking body. But I was trapped against his legs with his hands holding my spasming cunt on that cock exploding in it. Being stretched from the inside as he pumped load after load deep in me was magical, until he collapsed on my back sending us both flat onto the bed.

Even as his dick softened still in my pussy, I could feel him giving me that last bit of cum going down his dick.

In my fantasy world, we stayed in this room naked and fucked our brains out over and over for the next few days.

In reality, Kelvin had a flight to catch, and I had to go to work.

I was pure slut this morning. I didn't put anything between my legs to stop the tidal wave. I reveled in the feeling of our cum running down my thighs as I made my way to the shower. I sighed as Kelvin stepped up behind me, nestling his soft cock in the crack of my ass as one hand came around to cup my boob and lightly squeeze my aching nipple.

"Morning," he said just before kissing the side of my neck.

"Morning," I sighed as I tipped my head to give him better access to my neck and lightly covered his hand on my boob with mine.

We showered, each washing the other as slowly and softly as possible.

I tortured him while helping him get dressed while I was naked. If we'd had more time, I would have dropped his slacks and sucked him down before he left for the way he was looking at my boobs.

I slipped into my dress and got ready for work.

I got a tingly feeling on the drive. Hotel showers are not the best for cleaning cum filled pussy. I could feel just a little of our cum still seeping between my lips. The thought of going to work with some of his cum still in me made me smile and my nipples ache.

I waited until I knew he had landed and sent him a text. 'Does the scanner have any way to adjust for pregnancy? Like maternity clothes and such?'

'WHAT!'

'ROTF LMAO. For a customer. She wants to see what the dress would look like when she's further along.' I grinned at my little lie. With his cum seeping between my lips, I was also curious and it was a slow morning.

I got a short response. 'It will unlock that part when you load a maternity dress.'

I almost asked if it would adjust for bigger boobs as well.

I loaded my B cup scan and hit the maternity section. They had anything from the basics to some really fancy dresses.

I loaded an elegant floor length dress. Marked the center of my belly with the mouse, and started hitting +.

I grinned at the first few, but gasped at the five month vision. I quickly scanned the screen and hit the 'with panties' check box. When the dress spread around my belly instead of over it, my pussy was on full display.

At seven months I looked like I had swallowed a bowling ball, and the screen popped up. 'Breast expansion, Y or N?'

Even with the VR goggles on, I pulled them down enough to make sure no one was nearby. I clicked on Y and hit the + for eight months.

Kelvin would be blowing a load if he could see this. Big pregnant belly holding the dress open wide above some skimpy panties. Boobs getting bigger and looking like they were going to spill out.

I hit the + for nine months, and a screen popped up. 'Retain cup size, or continue?'

My nipples were aching and my pussy was tingly. I hit continue, and gasped. My boobs popped out of the cups exposing my nipples. I clenched my thighs and unchecked the 'with panties' box.

I snickered. That is soooooo fucking slutty. The only part of the dress that came together was under my boobs. Everything else in the front was exposed.

"Hey Becca," I heard. I clicked on escape and pulled the VR goggles off in a hurry.

I turned to see Lana with my late morning appointment. A fiery young redhead that was just starting to show. God, with boobs like that, she was going to be fucking huge when she delivers!

I got her setup to scan, and had to shake my head at what Kelvin had said. Butt crack boobs. Yes, my boobs were small, but they were at least boobs, plural. This girl was a healthy D cup right now, but even when she took her bra off they stuck together. Probably be great titty fucks, but man...

I put matching pairs of little dots in her cleavage and around her baby bump. Had to do the lean forward scan twice, they didn't separate from her belly on the first one. She had to lean forward more.

We loaded a few dresses, and she looked at a few in the goggles, then she leaned close and spoke softly. 'Do you have wedding dresses in maternity?"

I looked at her.

"We haven't decided if we should wait until after, or get married before."

"Well, it's a new system, so I don't know if they loaded them or not. Let's take a look."

Sure enough, they did! We went through a few. They weren't as fancy as some of the regular wedding dresses, but then you had to account for the belly.

There was an asterisk down in the corner noting other categories.

"What other categories?" she asked.

I had a sinking feeling. "Well, there are a few of the fetish lines that would probably mix wedding and pregnant. We don't carry them obviously, you'd have to special order."

She giggled, grinned, and blushed. "Really?" she looked around to make sure no one was nearby, "Can we take a peek?"

I nodded, she grabbed the goggles. I grabbed the ones from the other booth so we could both see.

The first few were stripper outfits that barely made the definition of a wedding dress. She gasped at the white leather bondage harness with an open belly and half cups. Nipple clamps with little ribbon bows and bells came with it.

I almost groaned, there were three on the O section. The first two were actually kinda nice. She giggled as I clicked between the normal, the cupless, the open crotch, and then the open crotch and belly.

The third one, he has some splainin' to do! It was a white version of the one he put on me!

The first one was just a bump and fully covered, the next were like the others, but in addition to cupless, it had half cups that could be put back in as your boobs got bigger. The model had DD cups, with big white rings in her nipples, one in her belly button, and one in each pussy lip. A while leather collar and leash, and / or a dress train butt plug were listed options.

She gasped and giggled. "No way in hell I'm letting him know that is available. He'd get two of them."

I gasped.

"I think I'll stick with the regular dresses. Can you print them out?"

"The dress listing, or the pictures?"

"You can do that!?"

I grinned, "Sure, hang on."

I printed the dress listing, and the simulated dress of the four of the dresses she liked.

I had two more that day, and got the hang of moving them along in months, and remembering to click with panties before I did.

The bad part was now I was thinking about what I'd look like in most of those dresses... pregnant! So far only the first one had caught the fetish tag.

With two more the next day, and four the following. I had to go out in the mall and make sure we didn't have some kind of special running I hadn't been told about. I sent Kelvin a text.

'WTF, you sending the pregnant ones my way trying to tell me something?'

'LOL, there is probably a maternity shop opening up nearby, or one they want to steal customers from, and have sent out advertisements or emails.'

'BTW, I found the white maternity wedding version of that dress you put on me.'

'How did it look?'

'WHITE...'

He didn't respond.

I had a week of almost non-stop maternity scanning. Most were in the three to five month range, but courtesy of an eight month along woman, I got a taste of maternity formal wear. We went through a dozen gowns. Several were bad adaptations of nice dresses, one was only a few notches off from the O dress. Her boobs and pussy were covered, but it openly flaunted her large belly.

She was leaning toward it, but the wait time to have the dress created was too long. She settled for one that had a large sheer panel covering her belly instead of baring it.

- - -

It's pretty bad when you are grateful for nasty weather.

It was raining bad enough that even with my long coat, I knew I was going to get soaked. I took my shoes and socks off to get across the lot, and the hem of my skirt was still plenty wet.

But after a week of maternity scans, it was on my mind.

I loaded my regular scan, then clicked into the maternity section. I tried a few, clicking up to eight or nine months. I even 'added a bit' to my boobs on a couple of them.

We had two customers all morning. The rain, thunder, and lightening were getting worse. We had a few power flickers, but nothing more.

After lunch, I couldn't take it. I loaded that white O maternity wedding dress. Locking the boobs and belly advance together, and taking it to seven months.

I started out with the cups gone and the skirt clipped back... and no panties. God I looked like a slut. It made me grin at what Kelvin would have thought of me eight months along with EVERYTHING bare and on display.

I bit my lips and lifted the VR goggles. There was nobody but employees in the store. I locked the selection, disconnected both VR goggles and put them in the bottom drawer.

I stepped into the changing area, and put two dots where the tips of my nipples were but outside my top. I stepped into the hologram chamber, took a deep breath... and closed the door behind me.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!

There I was in the white O dress. Boobs and belly out, pussy bare and visible.

I tried to put my hands up to my boobs, but they sunk through the hologram. I touched the little display in front of me, and it gave me a rear view. I snickered, let Kelvin see that and he'd be bending me over the first thing he could find.

I spread my legs a little, gasping at how much of my pussy and ass it put on display with just that little bit.

I was getting wet imagining him taking me like that, when there was a blinding flash...

- - -

Everything was 'thick', like I was swimming in Jell-O. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw white ceiling tiles.

At first I thought I was laid out on the floor at work, but the colors were wrong. I heard some beeping, and voices. Lots of voices. Like the food court on a Friday afternoon. Lifting my head a little brought the beeps and such into perspective. I was in the hospital.

I turned my head, and barely stifled a laugh. Kelvin was asleep in the chair, head kicked back, mouth open, drooling down his chin. He looked like shit and yet so adorable.

"What happened?" I managed to say.

Kelvin's head snapped up, and he quickly stood and took the step to be at my beside all in one motion. "Hey there, how are you feeling?"

[Even in the hospital gown, I could just kiss her.]

I smiled and puckered up.

Kelvin gasped, then leaned down for one of the softest and yet most intense kisses I had ever gotten. He brought his hand up to my chin, lightly resting his forearm on my boob.

[Oh god, I shouldn't have done that.] He said as he just barely moved his forearm on my hard nipple.

I smiled when we broke the kiss, I kinda liked him touching me like that on the sly.

A moment later a nurse and then a doctor were in. The noise of all the voices finally died down enough where I was able to hear their questions, and they my answers.

[I wish they'd leave so I could hold her and touch her... and nibble on her neck and her lips and her...]

I glared at Kelvin. How fucking embarrassing, him saying that while they were standing right here!

He glanced at my nipple trying to cut through the hospital gown.

REALLY?? I'm lying here and he's ogling my nipples!

Well, at least I'm not in too serious a trouble. The doctor and nurse were making all sorts of irrelevant comments between their questions.

I just put up with it as information slowly came out. Between them and Kelvin, I had the story.

While I was in the hologram booth, the substation on the edge of the mall lot took a direct lightening hit. Most everything electrical in the mall was fried. One of the girls realized I wasn't with them when they started to evacuate, and found me collapsed in the booth. I had been out of it in the hospital here for three days.

Kelvin had been sitting here with me for two of them.

Okay, so I guess he could ogle my nipples a bit.

The inane chatter from the doctor and nurse was finally over. Kelvin, came up beside the bed and took my hand, looking me in the eyes. "How do you feel, really?"

"I feel fine. I just wish they'd stop the party in the hall. It's noisy as all hell for a hospital."

"What noise?" [Is something wrong?]

"All those damn people out there making a racket. Sounds like hundreds of them."

Kelvin slowly put my hand down, then went to the door and opened it wide. There were no people out there, but it was noisy. "There's no one out there but two nurses."

The noise was starting to get irritating. "Yeah right, I can hear them plain as day. Just like I heard you wanting to start nibbling on me while the nurse and doctor were standing right there."

Kelvin dropped into the chair staring at me.

[How the hell did she hear that?]

"What do you mean how did I hear it? You said it, I heard it, end of story!"

He was still looking at me, but in a weird way, and he was starting and not finishing a dozen different sentences.

"Would you just finish one of those so I know what the hell you are saying!" I slammed my head back into the pillow and closed my eyes.

[Becca.]

"What!"

[Becca, look at me.]

"Why, I can hear you just fine!"

[Becca, please.]

I turned my head, "Fine! Satisfied?"

[Becca, what are you hearing?]

"A couple hundred people that can't keep quiet in a hospital and you making absolutely no sense."

[Becca, look at my lips.]

"Why the hell should I do that? So you can nibble on me?"

He smiled, [I'd have to move them to nibble on you.]

I glared at him, "What the hell do you mean..." and then it dawned on me. He was still smiling. He hadn't moved his... and the world went black.

- - -

The nurse was there babbling about all sorts of shit while checking my pulse, like the machine wasn't doing it as well.

Kelvin was sitting there grinning. [You can really hear me?]

"Yes."

"Just checking your pulse miss." She dropped my wrist and headed out the door.

Kelvin snorted. [I'll be fucking damned.]

"Probably, now what the fuck is going on?"

Kelvin had the shit eating grin as he stepped beside the bed, and leaned over for another one of those kisses. We were having a really nice battle of the tongues.

[You look damn cute when you are mad.]

"hur umph." I pulled back with his droll on my lips. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

[This is so fucking amazing.]

"What is? What the fuck are you talking about." I raised my voice to be heard above all the noise.

He leaned over me a bit, and lightly kissed my lips.

[I haven't said a word.]