I, Candi Ch. 06: Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave then yanked her gym shorts off of her jumpsuit and threw them aside. Clarence then passed her off to Sam so that she was now faced the intimidating Black man. Clarence grinned brightly then unzipped her jumpsuit down to her pubic hair. Smirks all around Sam sit her feet on the floor as he pulled the jumpsuit off of her shoulders and down to her ass crack. He then lifted her once again while Reese gripped the jumpsuit to pull it the rest of the way off.

Clarence then lifted her legs up to level her out so they could hoist her up over their head. Once in the air Dave leaned under and unfastened her bra. Easily maneuvered they discarded the bra behind them. This left her in a G-string.

Clarence switched her legs off to Reese before reaching into his pocket to pull out a switchblade knife. Her heartbeat jumped as she heard it flash open and saw it shining in the lowered lights. He then forced her still and severed the strings of her thong before ripping it off. She began shivering and shooting a glance toward the filming Mark. He winked at her, "Don't look at me. You wanted this."

Clarence then reclaimed her legs by the ankles and spread them wide over his approaching shoulders until he buried his tongue inside her pussy. She immediately began moaning.

Sam then raised her upper body straight up until Clarence had her all in his grasp. He guided her high over his head until she touched the ceiling as he did tongue push-ups into her pussy. She squirmed and swiftly began juicing up his cheeks. "Oh my God! That feels awesome! Don't stop!"

For long minutes he tongue fucked her pussy before leaning forward with her to dangle her backwards. Clarence continued feasting as Sam dropped his shorts and wiggled his 6 inch cock in front of Candi's upside down mouth. She lapped her tongue around the crown just before Sam reached down and clenched her cheeks forcing her mouth wide. He then rammed his cock down her throat forcing her to take it. She gagged and vomited at it's girth but he continued face fucking her.

Reese and Dave knelt down and squeezed her tit's biting and tugging at her nipples between their teeth. At the same time their hands roamed her flesh.

Mark grinned at the footage he was taking with the camcorder and zoomed in and out as much as possible. He knew this night would take its toll on this young woman. She had no clue that her Husband had been in contact with Mark and set the stage for this. She could be devastated.

After long minutes of fucking her face Sam pulled out and let her spit up on the floor. Mark then glared down, "You're mopping that up before we open in the morning."

She in response could only look at him at an angle with upset eyes.

Clarence gripped her spine and pulled her back up to wrap her socked feet around his hips. She clung to his shoulders like a child, still choking. With her He limply carried her back into the weight room and stopped at a weight bench. Clarence then laid her back on to the bench while Reese watched her head as it passed under the barbell handle. Once laying on her own Sam and Dave grabbed her hands and pulled her wrists up to the barbell where they used shoe strings to tie her hands to the bar with a wide separation.

She worried about her predicament as Mark stood over them filming downward from another bench he stood up on. She gasped and spoke up, "The strings are tight. They hurt my wrists."

Nobody even replied or took the time to loosen them. Instead Clarence stood erect and disrobed dangling his 8 inch black monster over her.

Candi's eyes bulged at the sight as he straddled the foot of the bench. He grabbed both of her ankles and held them dramatically as he twitched his chest muscles. He then rolled his cock directly over her pussy letting her feel it's length and girth before he palmed his cock slapping her clit hard multiple times. She let out a deep squeal and looked up at him with desperate eyes. "Please! Clarence honor my request. For Damian's sake."

Clarence merely sneered at her, "Do you think we care what Damian wants? Or, what you want." Her eyes immediately burst into tears as Clarence placed his cock up to her vagina and eased it deep into her.

Mark captured her quaking body and facial emotion as she gasped at the penetration. Her lips clenched together as Clarence began thrusting harder and harder into her. She began screaming for him to stop but that wasn't in the cards. She gazed directly at Mark with hatred as he winked down at her from his pedestal bench. He called down to her, "Tell Damian how your first big black cock feels."

As soon as his words finished Clarence glared back blurting, "My Manaconda!"

She bawled like a baby until Clarence became a ball of sweat and pulled out of her just in time to pepper her belly with a stream of cum. He circled his neck and yelled out, "Now that's what I'm talkin' bout! That there pussy's tight." He glares back at the camera and retorts, "See what you're missing Damian? I didn't miss that hole! I'll be going back in for more!"

He stands up and moves aside as Sam steps over her stomach. His back turned to her he grips her upper legs to pull her hips up. Her legs forced behind her head while over his own hips hurt. It was necessary so that he could straddle her just right to fuck her pussy backwards. This give him the perfect downward angle.

The sensations drove Candi crazy. Her face turned beet red and she held her breath trying not to cum over his actions. That of course was impossible. She gushed all around Sam's cock.

Mark zoomed in on the effect and admired it.

Once Sam stopped he pulled out and repositioned her legs. Stepping off to face her this time he claimed her missionary style before re-entering her pussy. Five more minutes he fucked her flailing body until he barely made it out to shoot a spray over her tits.

Reese and Dave noted her tears stopping in favor of an expression of enjoyment now that she had cum herself. With that notification Dave knelt down and gripped her chin to force eye contact. "I'm going to untie you now. If you fight us in any way it's going to get very rough. Do I make myself clear?"

She nods without a word as Dave and Reese untether her wrists to let them drop lifelessly. Reese then picked her body weight up so that he could lay down on the bench. He then guided her to crawl up on him as he slid his hand beneath her thighs to line his 7 inch cock up to her hole. Once penetrated he began thrusting upwards while wrapping his arms around her back. Pulling her tits to crush against his chest he slid one hand up to force her skull to lower and make her kiss him. She did without so much as a resistance. She kissed him with a noted sense of sudden passion.

While they were immersed in their frolicking Dave moved behind her and eyed her anal cavity. With a grin to the others he dribbled a stream of spit on it before angling the crown of his cock up to her. Carefully he eased his cock into her ass.

It had been over a year since she had experienced anal activity. The pain was awful at first and her misery carried over to Reese's mouth as they kissed. With a growing speed both men deep penetrated her for a rough ten minutes. They cum almost at the same moment. Both inside her at the same time made her kiss with Reese part.

She screamed out loudly, "I'M SORRY DAMIANNNNNNN!"

Her biggest fear became the immediate fact that she might get pregnant. However the situation unknown to her was that Reese had undergone a vasectomy. There was no worry.

Having enough Dave lifted off of her ass and stood up watching as his cum trickled down to pool up on Reese's balls. Dave grit his teeth and hoped nobody would say anything.

Clarence and Sam then peeled her off of Reese allowing him to get up and stretch.

Guiding her from the bench they made their way into the back toward the hot tub. Clarence held her tightly by the base of her neck. Forcing her to step into the bubbling hot water they took turns climbing down into the surge with her.

She cringed slightly as they surrounded her on all sides. She covered her chest for no reason other than being somewhat guarded after the evening's unexpected distrust. She had come to a point in her mind that dried up any tears. Acceptance of her situation was setting in. There was nobody to stop anything she knew. Mark had a look of no concern.

The Four Horsemen had gotten what they wanted. She should have known better than to believe these giants would be gentle once she coaxed them into this. Her judgment fell the wayside that this would be as simple as her video's were with her Brother-in-Law Kevin and his friends.

How would she ever be able to face Damian now? She had in her mind been completely unfaithful now. Her days of sacred balance were fading fast. Even if what was going on was rape. She knew that she had instigated this performance.

Regardless of their treachery she had known all five men for over three years. Damian had worked out in Mark and Earl's gym well before ever meeting Candace. The men were all tight with Damian in some fashion.

The Horsemen closed in on her as her knees buckled beneath her lowering her into the bubbling torrent. Only her head and the top of her shoulders remained above water.

All four men nudged their hips against her as they reached down to palm their cocks all at once in order to slap her face from all sides. Four dicks beat against her cheeks and scalp like slithering Python's. Finally as she watched Mark recording their attack she refrained from blinking.

Mark had a hunch she had given up any sort of fight and was attempting to make the best of her assailants. Reese planted the palm of his free hand on her scalp and dunked her head underwater for nearly a full minute as the other men still graced her with a face full of cocks.

Erupting from the tub's water she gasped and continued to gaze at Mark and his unwavering camera hand. She exhaled water from her lips and spoke, "I'm sorry Damian. I see no choice's here. I've failed you. All I can do now is satisfy whatever hunger you have for these porn's I've made for you. Even if you might not love me anymore after this. No forgiveness. I accept that."

She then stood up and faced Dave planting her palms on his chest and roaming his every muscle tenderly before melding into his arms to kiss on his pecs. He moved backwards in the water to sit down on the underwater bench. Candi cradled by one of his arms went graciously with him.

Candi then trailed her tongue all around his pecs moving upwards to his throat and stubbly chin. Seconds later her mouth engulfed his with a feverish kiss. They both equally enjoyed the passion. Attentive to Dave's desires her hand moved down to grip his cock relocating it to her pussy. Guided inside she began riding him as the other men settled back to watch and relax in the steaming water.

Her head leans back to allow Dave to kiss on her in a similar fashion of neckline and chin. She cooed at the feel of his lips stimulating her hormones further. A gasp leads her to deafening moans, "God! Your cock feels so fucking good inside my pussy. Hold my hips tighter. Force me up and down on your cock."

Dave gripped her and fashioned his own movements to compliment hers. Digging his dick deeper and deeper. Finally, she screamed and let herself cum under his strength. Seconds later Dave himself snarls like a lion and erupts inside her. "Sonofabitch! That felt good!" He snaps at her, his hands moving from her hips to palm the sides of her face for one more kiss.

She whispers, "Thank you!" then peels away shyly to step backwards and fall into the lap of Clarence. She sits in his lap with his cock floating between her thighs. Her shoulder blades finding it cozy to roll against his muscular chest. Her hair tickles his nose as she rests herself cheek to cheek against him. Her left hand caressing his left cheek.

Even with the scent of chlorine Clarence could smell her perfume. The fragrance made him harder than ever. Mighty hands encircle her to crush her tits together as he lowers his chin to kiss her shoulder.

During his moment of tenderness Candi lowered her right hand down to stroke his cock and twist his crown gently. The sensations made Clarence smile, "You're good! I always liked you, Candi."

She merely eyes Mark with the camera as she tells the huge black man, "How could I not have noticed you big strong men? I've drooled behind your backs ever since I met you. My heart belongs to my Husband though. Still, I'm glad I can make you all notice me more. I hope that never changes. I don't think Damian would want me to resent any of you. And, I won't. I don't! Now shut up and stick your cock in me and make me scream for Damian."

Clarence puckers, "Damn Straight!" Within seconds he penetrates her pussy and raises her up and down in the water, standing slightly so that Mark could capture close-ups of his dick slamming in and out of her. Her hands relocate to Clarence's neck using it as support.

Mark video's the Black man's massive scrotum slapping at her ass from beneath. Her breathing grew heavy as another round of orgasm was heading her way. The tempest raged for three more minutes before both of them came in unison. With all of his strength Clarence held her close to him letting her cuddle in his neckline while she convulsed and lightly moaned.

Her voice was hoarse after her raging echoes. Yet, she was hardly done.

Sam was moving upward from his seat to claim her from Clarence. Gripping her biceps he peeled her away from his friend and nudged her to kneel in the water until he could plant his cock between her breasts and crushed them around him. He then began thrusting snugly as his crown slid up to pound at her chin repeatedly. She was so exhausted at this moment she merely looked up at him with yearning eyes. Suddenly, she began muttering, "I love you Damian!" continuously.

Sam craned his head back at Mark to look into the camera, "We love you too Damian!"

As he flicked his tongue at the camera she chose to open her mouth and flick her own tongue down at Sam's crown. Each time it rose up to greet her she licked it. A begging gaze offers up, "Cum in my mouth Sam."

"Will do you little slut!" He grunted minutes before fulfilling the agreement. She lowered her chin just perfectly to engulf his crown while he maintained his titty fucking. Cum oozed out from around his cock and her lips compression. Long swallows suckling feverishly she claimed his juices with perfect precision.

Trudging backward from him Candi drifts away into the water to dip her hair into it before looking at Reese. She takes a deep breath and sinks between his legs to suck on his floating monster. The image of Reese's facial expressions were priceless. He motions a thumbs up toward the camera, "Damian? Your wife's a trooper, Buddy. Wonder how long she can hold her breath?"

He counts to twelve before she raises up gasping for precious air. Inhaling deep she dives back under unforgivingly. All of the men were impressed. Reese reached his hands down into her hair and held her firm as she fucked her own mouth ferociously.

Forgetting her need to breath she begins to get lightheaded. Finally, he releases her scalp. The cue given she bursts from the water heaving to catch her breath. A swift inhale she returns to her mission and reaches up to grab his hands to place them back on her skull. She wanted him to feel in control over her.

Moments later Reese busts a nut and snarls before pulling her up by her hair. With a glare of admiration he twirls her around to face the video camcorder and grips her chin as cum trickles from her lips. She opens her mouth to a mother load of white cream and shows the camera. Reese then offers, "Well Done! Damian should be proud of that kind of determination."

She swallows his cum then lowers her eyes, "How can he be proud of somebody that betrayed him so?"

Each of the men felt saddened all of a sudden. They remain quiet and let her feel how she needed to about them. She folds her arms over her chest and lightly snivels, "I never meant to go so far, Damian."

Rolling his eyes Mark shuts the camcorder off and motions her toward him. Once close enough Mark leans over and grabs her by the hair and pulls her from the water with the help of Clarence grasping her hips.

Finding her footing Mark maintains his grip and ushers her along toward his office. Shoving her inside he shoots a glare at the Four Horsemen to get dressed. With that he shuts his office door and sits the camcorder on his desk.

She sulks watching as he sits down in his swivel chair. A snapped glance at her he yanks her closer by her wrist and makes her sit in his lap. He ignores the wetness seeping into his jeans from her ass.

As she sits closer leaning against his chest she observes him open his e-mail and reveal a Military mail sent to him from Damian Palmer. She notes the letter head and stares at it with a stunned gaze.

"What is this?" She quivers from a growing chill.

Mark then reaches up to grip her by the chin and forces her to look him in the eye. "I think you know what this was all about. Open the e-mail and read it. Be my guest."

She pouts at his eye contact then first leans into him and plants a kiss on his lips that catches him off guard. It was a tender warm exchange that he had to break. Mainly due to the taste of cum lingering on her lips. She faintly smiled then turned her attention to the e-mail opening it.

Trembling Mark wrapped his arms around her and used his palms to warmly offer friction as she read.

The least he could do in her state was comfort her chills.

The e-mail said: "Hey Marko! Thanks for all the letters you've been sending. Nice to know my friends don't forget me. I want to say before I get ahead of myself here that I'm thankful that you gave Candi a job that she loves. Keeps her from being so lonely. This deployment's been a long one and other than a two week leave I have coming I could be over here a very long time."

"I love being an Army Ranger but I can think of a hundred places I'd rather be. First and foremost in my wife's arms. And her delicious pussy. LOL." Candi smiles brightly and giggles over her shoulder at Mark. Then, she returns to her reading.

"Anyways I want to ask you a huge favor. Between you and I my soul's changing. My needs are becoming darker and stronger. Hard to explain but it gnaws at me while I'm alone. For the last month Candi's been sending me videos of herself playing for me but my desires keep demanding that she get bolder and bolder. She's trying but I get the feeling she needs a healthy shove in the right direction."

"I'm suggesting to her that she approach you and hopefully you will guide her in the right direction. There lies my favor. I know you and Lisa have a good thing going and I'm damn happy for you. But, You and I've known each other since we were kids. I trust you. And if you can help a Brother out and not let me screw up your relationship I want you to video Candi getting fucked and I do mean FUCKED HARD!! Against her wishes. Don't sweat the outcome I'll make certain she knows I put you up to arranging it. Just play along when she asks you for help. Let her think it's all her idea. That will make her shine."

"I love that woman fiercely and I have no plans on losing her. And, just between us? I think she needs fucked now and then to keep her sane while I'm away. The thing is unless I instigate it her pride won't let her go all the way. I see her getting bolder each time but my gut says she would never push herself hard enough to get fucked."

"Once it DOES happen I think she will be okay with it. I don't believe I'm wrong. I'm going to change our lives more and more while I'm over here. She either embraces that change or she can leave me. But, I need this and my soul WON'T budge. In the end it becomes her decision. If she loves me as deeply as she expresses then I feel she will succeed at anything I throw at her. Time will tell I guess."