I, Candi Ch. 06: Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Few more things before I gotta hit the haymaker! Give her more to do there at the Gym. Hell don't you think she needs a raise after two years there? I DO!"

"I'll fill you in next week on some of my personal changes for her. After we get through whatever you can arrange and torture her with. In the meantime. I want you to challenge her even more after any sex acts you get accomplished. I want you to keep her clothing and make her jog the six blocks to our house naked. Tennis shoes and a ball cap. Nothing else!"

She drops her jaw at the command then looks at Mark, "No, Mark! Please!"

He raises his eye brows, "Clean up my lobby of your vomit then put your shoes on."

He then reach's behind him and grabs a "St. Louis Cardinal's ball cap yanking it over her scalp. She shivers gazing at him in awe, "Seriously?"

"Damian says you Streak, then you bounce those big beautiful titties all the way home. Argue with me and I'll fire you!"

She bulges her eyes, "You don't have to replace me. I'll obey my Husband. Send him our video. I'm no longer upset about tonight. I'll go get the carpet cleaner and tidy up. Is there more before I go?"

He closes the e-mail before she looks back at the monitor. "Nothing that should concern you. Get busy. When you're done I'll trail you home in my headlights."

She cringes, "For everyone to see me in the spotlight?"

"Sounds to me like you need to get used to it. Don't you?"

She nods reluctantly, "I need to think about all of this. And, talk to Damian by myself." Finally, she breaks away from his lap before kneeling in front of him and laying her right profile into his crotch. "I still owe you BIG!"

He lifts her up by her chin and tells her, "Not like that. I'll let you know when I want to collect."

Smiling she rises and leaves the office.

Outside in the locker room she sees the Four Horsemen fully dressed waiting in the Lobby. They were nice enough to clean up her vomit for her. This made her smile. She threw her arms out and took turns hugging each of them. "I'm not mad at any of you. Truth be known I loved it. And, needed it! I hope we're all still friends?"

Clarence pinches her on the ass making her yelp, "Hell Yes! Let me know when you need my Manaconda again."

In response the others groan and roll their eyes. Candi merely pats his crotch and locates her tennis shoes. As she puts them on Dave holds up her clothes curiously, "Forgetting something?"

She claims them as she spots Mark approaching as he begins turning out unnecessary lights for the night. Once Mark enters the lobby she hands him her clothing, "Put them in your trunk for safe keeping?"

He shakes his head, "I don't think so. All I need is for Lisa to find them. I'd be lynched for sure. Run and put them in a vacant locker until tomorrow. You're working at Noon again. Bring a bag to put them in."

She sprints through the gym as they all huddle to watch her perfect heart shaped ass sway from side to side while they whistle.

Sam chuckles, "Come on guys before we rape this little bitch all over again."

She yells from across the gym giggling, "Can't rape the willing!"

The group bursts into laughter as she swiftly returns palming her massive 34D's.

She huffs, "Is it any wonder how I can even run without these things giving me black eyes? Maybe I should see if Damian will get me a breast reduction."

A resounding, "NO!" fills the room as she admires their charm. She then follows Mark out the front door, tailed by the others who circulate to their vehicles. Waves all around they pull away leaving Mark and Candi alone.

"Six blocks will seem like a hundred miles, Mark. What if somebody turns me in for streaking?"

He glares at her then twists her around by her shoulders to face Home. A loud slap to her ass he barks, "RUN FAST!"

With a hand massaging the sting to her ass she darts away mumbling something to the effect of insanity.

Out into the darkness she jogs across the Fitness Center grounds until she reaches the street through town. She constantly looks around whining to herself as she clutches her bounding breasts to save herself from bruises. She notes car lights shining behind her and winces, "Stay at a distance Mark. Please."

Another block the lights grow brighter and speeds up until they're right on her tail. She stops briefly in her tracks and turns, "Dammit, Mark! You don't have to blind me!"

Then, came the shock of her life.

Red lights on a rooftop makes her scream. A loud shrill voice over a P.A. calls out, "Pull it over. Hands over your head."

'Oh My God! NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mark cruised by Candi smiling sheepishly as an Officer pulls over and gets out. She reaches out to Mark who speeds away.

"Step over to the car. Now!"

All Candi could do was pray she could get out of this without having to get bailed out.

Who could she call?

Her mind gave up!

"Oh, Damian!"