I, Candi Ch. 09: Team Spirit

Story Info
Candi roots for the wrong Football team. Gooo, Candi!
4.1k words
4.56
14.9k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi unlocked the front door of her house and briskly entered. After her unusual work day she wanted to curl up on the couch and hopefully spend the night chatting with her Husband Damian.

Opening her laptop she greedily typed in her password and allowed it time to accept, before opening her mail. Sure enough, Damian had sent her mail. Pausing long enough to take a deep inhale of precious oxygen she clicked open.

Reading it gave her goosebumps, "All I can say is INCREDIBLE! Lots of footage to get through. The jailhouse was crazy cool. The look on your face was priceless when Dale's dog licked your face. You really thought you were going to be forced into more weren't you? I never ever imagined you to go that far. Sadly, I think you would have. You must really love me. LOL!"

She smirked thinking to herself, "Do you even have to make that observation? Of course, I do! Why else would I let myself do all of this for your pleasure. Obviously, I'm having fun in a nervous kind of way. But c'mon Damian, did you really think I would deny you? YOU, SIR! Are my entire universe. "

Shivering at her adoration she continued absorbing his letter, "What you did to Dad and Kevin was mind blowing! You actually forced two cocks in your mouth at one time. Strange, sick, and amazing all at the same time. I heard from Dale that you fucked Kevin on the hood of a squad car. WOW! You freak! He hasn't sent me the car video yet but regardless the thoughts alone are image enough. Giving you permission to do the family was a tough call for me. I'm glad I did though. You need attention whether you admit it or not. I've known that since the day we met. Yes, solely my attention, yet you were young when we met and devastated over your Mom passing away. You clung to me like glue and I loved you for that. Dedication is a beautiful emotion. I've never doubted your sincerity. So, giving you permission and missions are vital. Dedication goes in more directions than simply faithfulness. I've learned this since you and I have been apart from each other."

Without eyes blinking once she was hypnotically linked to his words, "Since boot camp I've experienced a huge change in my ideals. I'm learning more and more about what I want and need as a Man. Above all else I NEED YOU! But, I also need you to open your mind to anything and everything I arrange. By now, you know what Mark had to say about my Master plan. Key word being MASTER! This is a term I EXPECT you to honor. My wife as always but respect is different now. You might assume I don't respect you because of the sex with others. That probably isn't far from being wrong. My inner spirit demands respect from you. Your own self-respect must take a secondary position. Our wedding rings are obsolete in my mind. I own you! Take your ring off and put it away. We are married of the soul. The exterior is illusion."

She places her hand over her mouth at his words. Part of her wanted to bawl, the other wanted to embrace his decisions. She looked away from the monitor swiftly and leapt to her feet to pace around her living room. Frantic for the moment she trembled before finally peering at the diamond and gold bands on her finger. A final wince at her bands she swiftly removes them and curls her palm around them. With a deep inhalation she returns to the sofa and the laptop. She pauses only long enough to set the rings on her coffee table. Her thoughts were numb yet she managed a whisper, "I love you, Damian. Sir. MASTER! As you wish."

Damian's letter continues, "I realize this step is a huge one. Yet necessary! Your change must come as dramatically as mine has. When my tour of duty is over and I come home I want you to be the perfect little slave. NOT SUB! Should you go reading up on the subject."

"From this moment forth I expect you to give up all control to my words. My commands. If you are every bit the woman I know you can be, then you won't resist this. I'm not there to prevent you from leaving me over this lifestyle change. This choice is yours until I come home on leave. Should you walk away then I never knew you at all."

"Should you stay? Then I demand allegiance and absolute obedience from you. The rights of the wife no longer exist. I'll expect your answer to be simple!"

"If your answer be the one I anticipate then you will report to Mark on the days he schedules you and earn your keep. Your hands were always magical. Massages on the job will keep you active and make you money over your regular wages at the gym. With this added income I expect you to buy a wardrobe of sexy clothing. My money as ever pays the bills and extra expenses."

"Tonight, your mission is to break your current record of men. If Kevin's team wins their game tonight you reward he and his teammates. If they lose I give you the night off. The video taken had better be the steamiest movie you've made yet. AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

She nods with her left hand over her mouth in awe of his expectations.

After a tender bout of emotion she forces her weeping back by dabbing her eyes on her sleeve. This whole lifestyle change was difficult to imagine at this point. Still, she dearly loved Damian and knew that in her heart he knew best for her.

After ten minutes of staring at her monitor she types a reply simply reading, "YES MASTER!"

Simple enough she recognized.

By 5:30 in the evening Candi had showered and tied her lengthy blond hair into a ponytail. Make-up perfect. Perfume succulent. She had considered her wardrobe all afternoon and felt that the best way to honor Damian was to wear his name at the very least.

Digging into her closet she locates his old football jersey. Holding it up with both hands she marvels at it's size. PALMER was written across the back of the jersey over the number 24. Holding it to her nose she envisioned his scent and giggled. She needed to be close to her husband and Master.

After a swift spy at her alarm clock she pulled the shirt over her body. She drowned in it at her 5'2 petite stature. Damian was 6'2 and broad shouldered. Even with her massive 34D's she swam within it's blanket. White jersey with turquoise numbers she admired herself in it before her vanity. Twisting from side to side she whistles silently. The shirt draped down to just above her knees. The collar was stretched out which allowed her tanned shoulders to expose brilliantly. She smiled brightly. She was going commando in his jersey.

Donning a ball cap that she dangled her hair from and a pair of Damian's old mirrored sunglasses she felt ready. Sandals on her feet she shuffled from her house and down the street on foot. A mere five blocks away from the High School she didn't feel the need to drive. Besides that the evening breeze was perfect and the thrill of being dressed in only Damian's shirt was exhilarating.

Reaching the playing field she noticed how packed the bleacher's were. Both teams had a rivalry that inspired large attendances. Prowling casually through the congregation she spots her Father-in Law "Joe Palmer" sitting high up in the stands. Smiling at her admirers and hateful wives Candi climbed the bleacher and shuffled her way over to his side.

"Hey, Hotstuff. Come to watch Kevin play?" He tried to forget her attire and her beauty. Tonight, he needed to just be Dad.

"I've missed most of his games. After Damian's letter I felt obligated to attend."

Joe smirked, "Mission statement, huh?"

She in turn coyly smiles and hugs his arm.

"So far we're ahead but not by much. Condor's are pretty fit this year. Might take a miracle to beat these guys." He frowned.

She winks at him, "Maybe I should help our chances. What do you think?" She tugs at her shirt front and bounces her chest slightly for Joe to notice. As if he hadn't already.

"Now, that's up to you, Kiddo. Just be careful, there are kids running around here. Not to mention school faculty." Joe surveyed the crowd with hesitation on certain parties.

"Oh, I'll be careful. All I'll do is get the teams eye off the ball."

Standing back up she carefully makes her way back down the bleachers. With each step she hears whispers from both men and women. Good and bad.

Nothing new she thought. Ever since Damian had enriched her inner nympho with his campaign to change their lifestyle she had an ear full from varying sources. As if she couldn't hear them. As if she truly cared.

Reaching the ground she moved onward toward the Husky side of the stands where she spotted Kevin's friend Roger sitting back on the sidelines holding his camcorder. She leans against the mesh fencing barring her from the field. She palms the fence pressing her chest through its grid.

"Roger!"

Again and again she called his name until he finally got nudged by a fellow player who pointed toward Candi. Not only did his fellow player notice but so did the Assistant Coach.

Roger jumped to his feet after lowering his camcorder, turning it off. Sprinting over to her he offered a look of dread. "What are you doing here dressed like that?"

"Dressed like what? This was Damian's jersey and number. I'm honoring my Man."

Roger grit his teeth noting her nipples piercing the tiny holes in the jerseys fabric. He points down at them gorging through the fence. "You're crazy. We're losing. And, I can't stand here talking or I'll get into trouble. The Coach will rip me a new asshole. You better go somewhere safe or you could get barred from the game. "

"Nope! I'm here to help you guys win."

Her eyes move over his shoulder as the Assistant Coach steps up behind Roger.

"Isn't that "D" Palmer's old jersey?" He ponders.

Roger shrinks as the man places a hand on his shoulder pad. "Yeah! Coach Waylon, this is Damian Palmer's wife Candi."

She removes one of her hands from the fence to flutter a wave toward the gray haired older man, "Hi Coach Waylon. I'm here to root for Kevin. My husband asked me to come support his little brother while he's off in Iraq. I see the score is close. Can we pull through?"

The elder man reverts his attention to Roger, "Best get back in the line up Taylor."

In response Roger offers a lowered gaze and a groan before turning away.

Coach Waylon then fidgets his lips, "D", was a damn good Quarterback. He's missed."

She smiles brightly, "That makes two of us. I miss him very badly. He will be home on leave next month. I'll suggest he drops by for a visit. I better let you get back to the game. I apologize for distracting Roger. I just wanted him to let Kevin know I was here."

The Coach drops his gaze to her crushed chest also noticing her nipples through the jersey. Puckering he nods, "Jersey never looked better."

She wags a finger at him, "Why thank you. I'm going to walk around and see if I can steal any game plays for you."

The man snickers and watches her pivot on her feet and wiggle away. For an older gent he sure loved the younger girls.

Candi prowls the sidelines reaching the Condor bleachers. She spots the Condor cheerleaders building a pyramid as part of their routine. At the top the final girl flapped her special made pom poms that looked like the wings of a bird as if perched on a mountain top. She had to giggle at their dorkiness. Cute regardless. However, they were the enemy.

Also, on the sidelines was a student dressed up in a big bulky bird costume. Even dorkier in her mind. Of course after a casual glance toward the home team bleachers she discovered that the Huskies had their own mascot. Another student dressed in a giant Husky suit of fur. She rolls her eyes, "Why don't they just invest in a real Husky? Of course, this way they don't need a pooper scooper. Silly me! "

Fidgeting at how to get the attention of the Condor's football squad at just the right moment she creases her brow. Finally, it dawns on her when she notices the student in the Bird suit takes his helmet off to indulge in a bottled water. "Hmmmmm! Watch the Birdy?"

Casually, she moves toward the boy gulping down his water, "Hi there! I bet that suit is really hot."

The thin young man with sweat dripping from all over his body notices her and drops his jaw. Stuttering, the 18 year old coughs up a triumphant, "Yeah! It's a sauna in here."

Candi moves closer mischievously until she stood directly next to him. Tipping up slightly on her toes she looks down through his collar, "Darn! I was thinking you might be going nakie under that get up. I know for a fact the Huskies mascot is. Crazy idea! Too bad! I was really curious and sort of hoping you might be nakie, too."

She steps down with a disappointed pout. Then the boy notices her tugging at the hem of Damian's jersey as she twists away and reveals briefly her butt cheeks. Stunned, the boy chokes up, "Hey! Wait a second."

Candi turns on her profile releasing her fingers grip on the jersey. "Yes?"

Waddling toward her as fast as he could she had to chuckle and hold her hand to her mouth, "I'm sorry! I know it must be hard to walk in that thing."

"You have no idea. Care to hop in and see how awkward it really is?" He attempts to be suave.

Rubbing her chin she expresses a facial glee that melted the lads soul, "Gee! I don't know. I might burn up in there wearing this jersey. Besides, that, in case you haven't noticed I'm wearing a Husky shirt." She then fidgets with her toes on the grass, "You're the enemy. Of course, I could---" Hesitation and silence makes for exhilaration.

The Mascot pouts toward her guessing that she was naked under the jersey. "I'll trade you shirt for costume? As long as you promise to give it back."

Candi in turn raises an eye brow, "I'll make you a deal. You hold on to my jersey until I get done running around in that costume making a fool of myself. Just don't tell any of the Huskies. I don't want them to call me a traitor."

The 18 year old Mascot zips his lip, "I promise."

She knew deep down all he wanted to do was see her naked. In an ushered moment of joy she rubs her hands together looking about. Finally, she spots a hiding place. "Quick. Follow me behind that dugout over there. Nobody's around."

He followed her beauty like a lost puppy around to the back side of the concrete dugout facing the school's baseball diamond on the opposite side of the football field. Once out of view she giggles with the boy, "What's your name?" She asks.

He stammers, "Shawn! What's yours?"

"As you can read on the back of my jersey, "Palmer!"

Shawn looks at her strangely, "Weird for a first name."

In reply she ignores him and lifts her shirt off and over her head. Standing now in front of him naked he nearly faints. She swiftly moves toward him and grips the suspenders holding up the costume from the inside. Tugging them down the costume wrinkles up at his ankles. As she followed the suit to the ground she spots his gym shorts bulging.

"Awwwwww! Is that because of me? He's cute!" She reaches in and pinches his girth causing him to shiver. Looking up at him she hands him her jersey to keep him busy as she guides his feet out of the costume. Standing there he begins inhaling her shirt.

"I'll make you another deal. When I return for my jersey I'll give you a hand job. How's that sound?"

Nodding compulsively how could he resist such an offer. Sharing his enthusiasm she crawls into the suit and crosses the suspenders over her head for better support. She knew she looked goofy but she was on a mission. Once convinced it was a good enough fit she discovered to her surprise that Shawn was frisky. She realized quickly that there was a flap in the back of the suit built in like long johns to enable it's wearer to go to the bathroom. Shawn's hand was rubbing her bare ass. It felt lovely. But!

"You're a Baaaaaaaad boy, Shawn! That was sneaky. Keep that thought until I return. I feel like being stupid."

Snatching up the Condor's helmet she polishes off her disguise. With a "CAW CAW!" meant to tease Shawn she waddles away leaving him gritting his teeth. The flap was half open still exposing her butt cheeks. He had to chuckle and bite his lip. Let her get seen. She was the enemy after all.

Moving through the cheerleaders at an angle she hears a whistle's blow and a time out called by the Condor's. The Quarterback coaxed the team into a huddle. As the band blared Candi knew this was the perfect timing.

Jumping and running toward the huddle she managed to reach the team and go into an act as if she was one of the players. Huddling in facing the Husky sidelines they were graced with a partial view of her ass beneath the feathers.

"What the hell? "Fuller", get the hell back to the sidelines. Stop fucking around." snapped the Quarterback.

She giggled then spoke up, "Hi Boys! Shawn was busy so I'm filling in. I hope you don't mind." Swiftly she ducks inside the huddle and reaches back to pull the feathers aside and reveal her perfect ass.

"Holy Shit! Who is this? Charline?" Their curiosity fell prey to touching her ass until the sounds of their Coach yelling broke up their lack of protocol. As she reached out she quickly rubs each of their crotches, "There! I sacked all of you. You can all sack me later. I better go!"

She breaks their ranks leaving them in disarray as she bolts wide of the Condor's Coach. His attention growled at his team leaving the Boy's to admire her wiggle. Just beyond the Coach's back she stops and bends over acting like she was going to hike an invisible football. She heard the chatter of the team then stood back up feigning a back ache to hold her costumes flap up. Once back to the sidelines she waved her arms at the Condor bleachers to get them all CAWING in a chant. Then, with a bolt she moves beyond everyone to return to Shawn.

Shawn was already sitting in the dugout jerking off feverishly while smelling her shirt.

He spots her and stops, "Sounds like you did me justice. The audience was cheering pretty loud there."

She removes the beaked helmet, "That was a blast. All thanks to you Shawn. What'cha doing there?"

He grips his cock almost blushing, "Starting without you. I couldn't wait."

She stays inside the suit and moves into the dugout. Kneeling in front of him in the costumes bulkiness she removes his hand and begins stroking. "Promise is a promise. Sit back and enjoy."

Within three minutes he explodes cum all over her hands and unexpectedly his feathered suit. He ignores it and growls his final throes until she stops. Wiping her hands on the suit she chuckles to herself. He had made a mess of things for sure.

Quickly, she stands up and crawls out of the suit. Donning her Husband's jersey she was ready to go. However, she took time to assist Shawn back into his soiled Condor outfit.

Stepping from the dugout she patted him on the shoulder as he pulled his helmet into place.

She grins, "Better get back out there and keep the Bird's singing. Thanks' for the craziness, Shawn." He nods watching her lick her fingers dramatically before skipping away.

Just out of sight Shawn waddles back into the Condor sidelines. Two of the team members from the huddle had been replaced on the field and had been standing ready. They nudged each other as Shawn moved closer dancing about wildly.

The two players chuckled at each other and snuck in behind Shawn. At the last cheer the two players reached their hands into the partially opened flap of the suit. Gripping Shawn's ass he tensed up and pulled away. Hearing, "Come on over here, Sexy," made him realize that he was in for a world of ridicule.

"Awwww, Maaaaaaan!"

Candi snickered moving back toward the Husky sidelines. She looked up and spotted her Father-in-law "Joe" waving at him. She then strolled in front of the bleachers to locate her next target. The Husky mascot.

She stood idle watching as the two teams resumed playing. It was the final quarter and the Huskie's were now tied. She knew that her mischief must have had an effect for the score to be narrowing. She recited in a shallow breath, "YAY ME!"

12