I, Candi Ch. 09: Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ball was in the Condor's hands as the Quarterback snapped the ball out across the field. Caught by his intended target the player raced around the Husky field until with a resounding cheer made a touchdown.

Candi's jaw dropped, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The clock was winding down play after play. Nothing was going right for the Huskies. Finally, Candi stomps her foot and moves in for the kill. She snuck up behind the Husky mascot and whispers, "Hey Dawg! Wanna ride this Puppy hard?"

The mascot turns around and looks toward her then pulls the suits helmet off. Candi's heart dropped. Inside the suit was a girl. Thick rimmed glasses and all. The girl frowned at first them leaned toward Candi, "Hey Puppy! Your doghouse or mine?"

Candi immediately burst into laughter and a bright shade of red. Before she could say anything further the crowd leaped to their feet cheering at the Condor's interception and running across the field. The Husky girl averted her gaze to begin growling.

Eyes wide Candi had to make her move. She swiftly lifts her jersey up over her head and leaves it around her neck and removed hair. She snatches the Husky helmet from the girl in the costume and puts it on mid-run. In a sprint Candi races nude along the sidelines yelling "GO CONDOR's!" to attract the attention of the player darting across the field. Tit's bouncing madly. Ass wiggling perfectly.

Her actions were met with a silence and a gaze from both team rosters. Yet, the Condor player still made his way through the onlooker's. Then came the bullhorn and..........

"SCORE! THE CONDOR'S WIN THE GAME!"

Candi turned flush beneath her Husky helmet and started to cry. Then came the disgust of parents. In between the agony of Kevin's team griping over their bad luck. The final pain came quicker still.

She felt her balance waver as a huge weight dropped her to the ground. On top of her were two local Police Officer's. Her friends, "Dale Roanoke" and Phil Kramer". They encircled her just enough to hide her face from the jeering crowd. As the helmet was removed Dale hissed, "I should have known."

He yanks her shirt over her head and down over her body. Phil chuckled as he hoisted her to her feet, "Dooley's girlfriend! What do you know. Come along quietly. We'll act like were taking you in and drop you off at home."

Candi whines, "We almost won. Dammit!"

Dale in turn places the Husky helmet back over her head to conceal her identity.

"Ole, Damian's gonna love this one. He might need to invest in some obedience training."

She snivels, "What are you talking about. I obeyed Damian. It just didn't go as planned."

As they hauled her through the crowd she spotted Kevin and his team eying her with anger. They believed that without the distraction they might have caught up and tackled the Condor. Now they would never know.

Candi could only whimper.

On the Condor sidelines the winning team celebrated by lifting poor Shawn into the air and tossing him about. The hurling quickly stopped once they felt their hands become sticky.

It just wasn't Shawn's night.

12