I, Candi Ch. 18: Fluffy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearing the end of the song she crawls back toward the curtain to dig inside her bag. This made the four men stand there stroking themselves. From the bag she pulls out five clear plastic salad bowls which she slid across the stage at each of the men. Once noting the men catching them she reaches back inside bringing forth two large balls of red yarn. She holds them in her teeth until she reaches center stage where she leaves them.

Her next song begins with Harry Chapin's "Cats in the Cradle" which allows her softer sensual side to offer the men her tender approach. As the song plays she crawls to each of the four men and holds the bowl up to their cocks giving them the right idea of filling them with their ejaculation.

A few more suckles on their cocks brought more men to boldly add their own bravado. She collapses on her back with her shoulders to the edge of the stage drawing one of the newcomers in to nibble on his balls. That same man squeezed her tits and pinched at her nipples. She grew goosebumps at his touch.

The men beside them on both sides nudged closer to reach out and roam their hands over her body. A single hand found her pussy hole and inserted fingers. This made her wiggle in delight.

The man she was feeding on chose the moment to ram his cock deep into her throat. Back and forth for long thrusts. Finally, she pulls away with tears welling up due to his girth. She rolls over and licks her lips before prowling back to center stage.

It was there that she took the balls of yarn and playfully tied sections around both of her ankles. She then found targets along the stage that had yet to get brave enough. Candi then rolled the balls to trail strands of yarn in their direction. Once unrolled the men caught both balls and realized what she wanted. They literally used the yarn to drag her across the stage into their grasp. Once close they grip her stiletto's and bring her ass cheeks to the ledge. The men then moved to each side spreading her legs wide.

One of the earlier men who already had his pants down slipped through the crowd and nestled in to slap his cock on her clit. This made her arch her back at the thrill. Condom added he swiftly stabs his cock inside her and continually pumps until she bellows out an echo of moans. Drowned by the music the crowd could only witness her silent pleasure. As did the cameramen.

Fucking her for the duration of the song the man filled his condom with jiz before pulling out. Holding the full condom up for the crowd he bowed then reached beside her head to empty the contents into the salad bowl. This would prompt the crowd to add fuel to her diet.

Gleefully she clapped like a child and started to push herself back up on the stage. The two men that had caught her balls of yarn had other ideas. They decided to step away from each other in order to make the string taunt. Then they pulled her back to the ledge. The gathering separated enough to allow the two men to yank her legs as wide as humanly possible.

Her heart pounded at the tension on her thighs as the outstretching allowed the crowd a dramatic view of her hole gaping for entry. She hoisted herself up on to her elbows for a better view and hisses.

The crowd began to talk amongst themselves until a line formed. Six men dropped their pants and underwear readying their chance at that glistening hole. The first man immediately donned a condom and dipped his seven incher inside her pussy. He rolled his head back at how warm she was even through the latex.

As the song closed he had thrust inside her at minimum thirty times. Snarling he pulls out of her and greets the crowd with yet another full condom. From his left the salad bowl was offered for him to spill its contents into the stew.

She squeezed her tits together sighing at the drama unfolding. Noting the other bowls were being filled from the sidelines by men jerking off into them. She smiled at their efforts.

Her next song was a little more aggressive as "Girls, Girls, Girls" from Motley Crue stormed the building. This fueled the remaining men in the line to dive right in and fuck her harder. The next gentleman leaned over her and gripped her by the throat forcing her toward him. The strain was unbearable yet she endured. His grip cut off her air flow as his thumbs pressed heavily on her windpipe. Her felt the tiny buckle of her mask loosen slightly. At the thought her eyes flared wide. Then just as quickly she didn't care. Her body was convulsing at his pounding inside her. With a muffled scream she has her first orgasm.

Giving way to another man the gent released her throat and allowed him. He went on to add his shots to the salad bowl. This new man was black and smug. She felt his fingers reach under her chin strap and use it to pull her limply back toward him. He rammed his girth inside her then leaned forward to kiss her. Candi offered him her best tongue action under his assault.

Time after time men jumped forward to replace another. To her joy the consistency of the men were filling the bowls rapidly. By the time three more songs had passed she had been fucked by twelve others if not for short durations.

Finally the men holding the yarn taunt loosened their rein allowing her to close her legs around the man now fucking her. Wrapping her ankles about his waist she cried out in ecstasy. This particular man lifted her off the stage and cradled her in his arms. He chose to turn around and face the crowd who cheered as his thrusts caused her to arch backwards. In her keel men rolled their hands all over her, squeezing and taking turns sucking on her nipples. Her mind was lost to the pleasure felt. So deeply that the cameramen filming her were the furthest thing in her mind.

Growling loudly the man torpedoed his jizz into the condom so forcefully that she felt its torrent. Finally, the man lifted her up into the arms of the crowd. She was now surfing over the heads of at least fifteen younger men. With their sheer mass they held her high with ease. She could only stare up at the ceiling and the intensity of the lights. Rolling her eyes back she felt them spread her body out. She then felt the cold chill of a beer bottle being inserted inside her. Then, another being eased into her ass. Jointly the bottles were used to fuck her. Slightly painful she bites her lip and accepts the brew screw. Beer was still in the bottles, with suds up inside her and spilling out toward the floor. Men were beneath her catching the beer trickling off of her ass cheeks.

Laughter ensued at her expense.

For ten minutes she endured it before the men chose to stop and carry her to a table far from the stage and set her down on it. It happened to be the table of Kody's friends Doyle, Phil, and Walter. Doyle grabbed her behind the knees and drew her around to face him smiling at her exhaustion. She gathered her senses and smiled at him. Raising her left hand up she palms his face and offers up a playful growl. Doyle nods moving his hands to his pants and stands before her. As he unfastens his slacks she leans in and licks his nose. Laughing he drops his pants and sits back down on his stool. He then strokes his erection slapping it on her ankle. She hisses and watches as he decides to ease her off of the table and into his lap. She was slid perfectly into his penetration. For ten minutes she rode him without realizing he had no condom on. At this point her hormones shoved away her sensibility.

He kissed her warmly as he nestled her shoulder and neckline. His teeth tugged on her masks buckle until the clasp literally broke away. This left the strap dangling between her breasts. She tried to be concerned but lost interest due to his passions. Finally, he began tensing up under her writhing thighs. Awaiting his explosion she heard a voice behind her antagonize Doyle.

"Save some for me and Phil. Her I mean. Not your jiz."

The voice immediately struck her as familiar. Her eyes bulged and her thoughts cried out, "Please God, don't let that be..." She then felt Doyle pull out and pepper her with his cum all across her belly, hips, and legs.

Snarling Doyle yells back across the music, "All yours, Walt." then heaves her ass back on to the table. She froze suddenly and scanned the crowd. The cameramen were zooming in on her next move. She trembled, "Oh, Damian. I can't fail you. God help me."

Walter winced as he pulled her toward him to face her. He was more concerned with getting his fingers violated by Doyle's leftover jizz than checking her out. Gathering napkins he begins to clean her when she claws at him dramatically hissing. She then rolls her fingers over the peppered spots on her body. time and time again she licks the fluid off of her fingers and offers seductive purrs.

Doyle chuckled to her right, "She likes my milk. Does a body good don't it?"

She nods in his direction allowing Walter to now explore her chest. She reaches up and pulls his head in between her breasts and crushes his profiles. Her mind races in thought.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She fears looking to her left. Bad enough to face Walter.

Pulling away she has a sudden inspiration that might save her. So she hoped.

She slides as if to go into Walter's lap then notes that he was ready. His dick was in full view and primal. She whined under her breath not counting on him being so prepared.

"Nooooooooooo!" She feared helplessly.

Walter slid his seat back and allowed her to drop her heels to the floor between his legs. She made a swift decision and palmed his girth while leaning in to lick on his earlobes. The less this man looked directly at her the better she thought. Even worse she needed out of sight to avoid the man Phil to her left.

Giggling out of nerves and trickery Candi kneeled down between Walter's legs and forced herself to take a deep breath before planting her lips around his shaft. Bobbing back and forth while squeezing his balls led him to finish quicker than he had hoped. Her intent exactly.

Just as he tensed to cum she pulled her jaw away and jerked him rapidly until her entire chin, mouth, lips, and nose were coated by cum. She felt like vomiting. Even more so as her eyes averted to the man's lap to her left.

Luckily the man had his pants still on.

Crawling away from Walter under the table she weeps slightly as she finds it necessary for performance to run her hands over Phil's crotch. She found no erection.

"Thank you, Lord. I owe you one."

She instead eases her way up between Phil's legs to stand facing him with cum frothing from her lips. She prayed that her appearance would gross him out. As Phil looked directly at her chin she again praised Pony for his decision to disguise her. With the contacts and mask on she wouldn't be nearly as recognizable.

Faking her giggles she snuggles up to Phil and kisses him on the cheek. Walter's jiz made Phil wince and feel repulsed. She shrugs looking over at Doyle then the crowd and peels away to finally escape the table.

Dancing about she fondles multiple cocks until she could make her way back to the stage.

Reaching it she stumbles amidst a gathering of Black males that circle her. They force her to her knees and crowd together releasing six monsters on her at once. She wipes her chin of jizz then notes a cameraman aiming a handheld directly down between the men. She licks her lips of Walters remains then wags her tongue at the camera before attacking the beasts before her.

Sucking one after another she tussled with their aggressive nature. All of them force fed her with their hands behind her head to make her suffer. In their gestures of torture her mask was gradually prying away from her skull. She began to ball then forced her emotions back. Her tears would reveal her fears. Damian could never bear witness to those emotions. She would gasp and laugh after each cock release playing it off that the men's girth and pressure had made her eyes tear up. Not far from the truth.

On her last of the black men she noted the salad bowl being passed between the others. It was half full. Her mind was racing.

Then, her third worst fear happened. The last black man yanked her mask completely off and held it high over his head yelling, " I SKINNED THE CAT!"

He then tossed it out into the crowd.

Her eyes bulged in their dampness. In doing so she felt a contact lens slip out and on to the floor. In their shuffling another of the black men crushed it under his shoe. She was unraveling fast now, even as the man in her mouth continued to redden her cheeks under his assault.

Finally, her other contact slipped out. She was revealed to the world. Surrounded for the moment she was safe. But, the second she hit the stage she knew the risk of recognition was greater. The man pulled out of her mouth and flooded her face. This allowed her to hide behind another mask of cum.

As the black men began to disperse, a white man in a business suit stepped in to assist her to her feet. Guiding her toward the stage delicately he rubs her spine then her ass. Admiring it he stops her ascent and peers over his shoulder at the crowd. Grinning from ear to ear he slaps her ass hard. This left a print on her cheek and caused her to yelp.

Nodding at the crowd with ego he held her firm and spanked her other cheek garnering the same result. Time after time he slapped her gathering a cheering section. She finds her hands on the ledge to hold herself firm to allow him to continue.

Her teeth clenched she felt his final slap just as he began to unfasten his pants. Inspiration strikes and he removes his belt before dropping his pants. Curling up the leather he draws back and snaps the belt on her ass roughly. This made her cry out. Two more strikes he exhibits before wrapping the belt around her neck and cinching the belt through the buckle. He brutally snugs it up around her throat and palms the center of her shoulders. Then he shoves her forward until her chest crushes on to the stage. She felt him then move in for the kill. He aimed his six inches well and penetrated her ass. For the next eight minutes the crowd cheered him on as her ass felt like ripping. She resisted tears and became bitter. Her final act was to hiss, growl, and snarl like a cat. Her nails clawed on the stage floor.

Her only thoughts, "Please hurry up. Please don't let him recognize me. Please don't let Damian see your pain. Please!"

Exploding in her ass the man arches his back and leers over at the crowd chuckling. "TIGER BY THE TAIL, BABY!"

The men loved his roughness and humor. He pulled out and stepped aside to spread her ass cheeks wide to visibly show the onlookers his jiz drooling from within. Finally, he unfastened his belt and snapped it for the crowd's approval.

In agony she stands proudly with her back to the crowd. A moment of silence then she shakes her ass out of defiance. Let the world think she loved it. In some ways she did. More so if certain people weren't observing her.

She crawls back up on the stage and prowls about to the music. The song now becomes the band, "Whitesnake, "Here I Go Again".

Her dancing made her sweat matted hair lash about. She utilized her locks to disguise her face each time she stalked toward the table of Walter, Doyle, and Phil.

In her stride she noted Pony had rejoined the crowd holding up her pink leather mask for her. She made her way toward Pony and bent down to hover over him. She claims the mask then puckers deciding to reach over and playfully pull it over Pony's head instead. The crowd in turn roared with laughter. Shaking his head as she forsakes anonymity he pulls the mask off and watches her brave the stage.

Candi admitted to herself, "I'm so stupid. This is for you Damian. No hiding. Not from Anybody."

Still she resisted eye contact with the table. However she did notice that Phil was walking away through the crowd toward the bathrooms. A sigh of relief entered her soul. This gave her a few more minutes. If only Walter didn't get a good hard look at her.

As the song faded down Pony took the stage beside her with a microphone.

"What do you think of my little Hellcat here, People?"

The crowd cheered and tossed fistful's of money on the stage.

Pony in turn chuckled and feigned a blush, "Awwww For Me?"

This drew jeers and laughter at his expense. Finally, he holds a piece of paper in the air, waving it about.

"The time has come, Gentlemen and not so Gentle Men. Pull out those raffle tickets I handed out at the door."

Candi coyly stepped in behind Pony to whisper, "What raffle?"

He looks over his shoulder, "Blame that Husband of yours. This was his idea."

"What are you raffling off?" She shrinks.

He merely smiles, "I told you I had things to do tonight. By the way, that mask should have been put back on."

She regrets not doing it, "I know. I know. I refuse to hide from Damian. What's done is done."

Pony shakes his head, "Tell yourself that after this gig is over."

Her eyes flare wide. What was Damian's plan?

She spots Phil returning from the Men's room and timidly she hides behind Pony. Phil was looking directly at her and creasing his brow. The lights were in his eyes luckily as he shades his brow with his hand.

Pony returns to the mic, "When I call out your winning ticket you get the honors of coming up here on stage to feed the Cat. Looks like those bowls of crème are spilling over. Doesn't it Fluffy?"

He then sidesteps to put his arm around her shoulder and guide her out of his shadow. She pulls her hair down over her cheek and shy's away from direct eye contact. Her remaining hand merely claws toward the crowd.

Behind She and Pony, a cameraman nudges an inflatable kiddy pool out to center stage. Pony then escorts her to step up into it. She kicks off her heels so as not to puncture the pool and lowers herself into a sitting position.

Pony then calls out, "The winning number belongs to "PHIL JERIKOFF."

Candi chokes immediately, "Noooooooooooooooooooo!"

Out in the crowd Phil had just reached his table when he heard the number. He froze in his step and looked at Walter and Doyle who egged him on. He shook his head hesitantly until Doyle points at him, "We came here to close that Property deal. Get your ass up there or I'll take my business elsewhere."

Walter in response stood shocked. He knew Phil needed that property for a new housing division. Without the property he would be forced to lose a fortune. In turn Walter nodded for Phil to just do it.

Phil wanted no part of this. He only came tonight for the deal. Not to eyeball some stripper getting her brains fucked out.

He growls and looks toward the stage then hears the crowd chanting, "PHIL! PHIL! PHIL!"

Finally, he shakes his head and shuffles reluctantly toward a set of steps to the side of the stage. With each step Candi's heart pounded in fear. Even if it had been five years since he had seen her how could he not recognize his own daughter.

"Daddy! No!"

Phil stumbled on the last step and walked slowly toward the pool and Pony standing over it. She had pulled her hair low on both sides of her face in disguise. Her hair was so much longer than when she lived at home with him. Her tan dark and golden. He knew her to be this shy, awkward, pale skinned nerd. His work kept him from raising her properly. Even when his wife, her mother died he had sitters over more than not.

Phil hadn't even ventured to come give away his daughter at her Wedding day.

As Pony left her side to scoot the large salad bowls of cum toward them, Phil decided to look her over. His brow creased heavily as she sulked. Just as he tilted his head out of a glimmer she clawed and hissed at him behind her mane.

Pony lifts a bowl of cum up and hands it to Phil who offers a look of disgust at it.