I, Candi Ch. 18: Fluffy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club owner then raised his mic up to start a chant.

"FEED THE KITTY! FEED THE KITTY!"

The crowd in turn rejoiced and continued the verse. Doyle and Walter left their table and shoved their way to the stages rim. Doyle yelled out, "DROWN THAT PUSSY!"

Walter laughed then suddenly caught Candi's eye. He winced and looked ever so harder before dropping his jaw. He swiftly looked at Doyle with shock. Another glance at Phil who was trying to ignore the girl in the pool.

Candi realized that Walter knew it was her. Uncle Walter knew! She coyly placed a finger to her lips that made Walter go pale. A look of sadness crossed his face. Then came the reminder that this woman, his very own niece had blown him and wore his cum. He had to turn away.

Phil closed his eyes as he saw her climb up to her knees. Without further wait he spills the bowl of cum directly over her head, cloaking her in a milky mask that seeped into every crevice , every pore. Her own eyes sealed to avoid blindness. Yet she took that moment to locate a camera trained on her and sit up proudly. Hair to her sides now. Face perfectly in view. She had chosen to risk everything for her Master.

A second bowl is handed to Phil who dumps it on to her bulging breasts. Yet another bowl coats her spine to her ass cheeks. A final fourth bowl less full is drained over her gaping mouth. She choked on its denseness and stood carefully up to throw her arms in the air in triumph. The cum was enough to conceal her face from Phil.

Applause all around left Phil suddenly feeling more attentive. He smiled at them with a smirk.

As Candi turned her back to Phil he admired her ass and the tattoo on her lower back. He rubbed his chin slightly while at the edge of the stage Walter moved about nervously in his step. Doyle cheered the crowd on with a wave of his hands.

"SUCK HIS DICK! SUCK HIS DICK! SUCK HIS DICK!"

The venture created another wave of chants that made Candi whine under her breath. She tilted her head on to her shoulder to glance shyly at Phil who was trying to fend off their goading.

She took a deep breath as she eyed the cameras then turned to carefully step out of the pool and walk directly up to Phil. Her head lowered he couldn't see her face. She knelt down in front of him and unzipped Phil's trousers to his discomfort. He found her fingers peeling away his boxers to remove his gently aroused penis. Her own Father was getting turned on. She swallowed his cock in all of her cum coated glory and felt him shiver in his step. He actually grew harder with each constriction.

Through the corner of her eye she saw Walter holding his hands over his face out of shock and unease. Still, he said nothing. For the best.

She released his cock from her lips and rolled the foreskin over her face. Phil suddenly didn't care that other men's jiz was smearing all over him. She kissed the crown and took a bold initiative to raise her gaze directly up toward Phil. Her piercing blue eyes locked on to his for all of two seconds. Then she lowered her eyelids and swallowed him whole yet again. He was stammering in his steadiness as her mouth reared back and forth without relent.

Suddenly, Doyle restarted yet another chant.

"ADD HIS JIZ! ADD HIS JIZ! ADD HIS JIZ!"

Walter grit his teeth and offered an expression of agony. He hated himself for certain. Yet he calmed when he saw Candi wag her index finger in his direction. All those years of watching her grow up he would silently lust over his own Niece. Nothing of course would become of it. Until today. Without even knowing. Fidgeting at her he realized that his desires came true. Exhaling he utters, "Holy Shit!"

Phil had to lean on Pony for support as Candi continued her feeding. This was totally for Damian. Better or worse. Her vows were equally as steadfast during her lifestyle change as it was on her Wedding day. She would hate herself later.

Phil groaned as Pony looked to the crowd and chuckled, "I think ole Phil is ready to blow." He then raises the mic up to Phil's echoing moans for the crowd to capture. Finally, Phil detonates as Candi pulls back and assists him with ejaculating a new coat of paint all across her face. Again she looks up directly exposing her blue eyes to him.

Shaking sporadically, Phil tried to look her in the eye but had to seal his lids to catch his breath.

Done, Candi crawled to her feet and circled the stage with her arms outstretched. She stopped directly over Walter and leered down at him. She stood smugly then dangled her left foot down to taunt his face. Walter choked but lowered his eyes to her toes parting his lips. Without another thought he sucked on two of her toes until she laughed at the tickling sensation and yanked her foot away.

Toward Doyle she raked cum on to her fingers and splattered it in his direction. He chuckled and raised his beer.

Taking a final bow she scurried off the stage and into the back room. It was here that she dropped into a chair and fell silent.

Thirty five minutes later the crowd and the music ceased. Pony made his way back to the dressing room. He noted her quiet retreat.

"You okay, Fluff?"

She scowled and looked up over her brow, "Not really. I'll live. Damian had better be proud of me or I've destroyed everything I love."

"I'm sure he will be. You were a trooper, Kid. That Phil guy topped the evening."

She rolls her eyes and shivers but says nothing.

Sensitively, Pony picks up a towel and wipes the cum from her face and body. Kneeling in front of her he lifts her feet and even wipes between her toes. She faintly smiles as she stands up and turns around to let him wipe her back side.

"Hey Pony? You planning on letting Clyde out of the stables?"

He looks up at her chuckling, "Ain't you had enough?"

She twists to face him with her palms draping to the sides of his face.

"I'm not leaving here until Clyde meets Dale. The cameramen need a taste too. Damian would scold me for forgetting anyone."

"Well, too late for the shutterbugs." He replies standing up over her.

She reaches in and squeezes his balls gently as she gazes up into his eyes.

"Too many horses in here. They need let out to run."

He grins sheepishly and palms the back of her head merely pulling her in for a hug.

"Mister Ed needs his rest. Another time, Kid. You coming back?"

She ponders the question then sighs on his chest, "Only if Kody can join me. And, you promise to make it up to Clyde for penning him up."

He shakes his head, "AWWWWW HELL!"

He eases her off and unzips his pants dropping them to his ankles. No underwear he reveals a monster cock of nine inches and salami thick. She marvels at it with an open jaw as he grips her shoulder twisting her around in step. He then bends her over and eases his girth inside her pussy. She moans instantly, "Oh my God, Pony! That's not a Clydesdale, that's a freakin' Centaur."

His rhythm increases as her upper body flails madly. Their footing constantly inches them forward with each thrust until she reaches a loveseat along the wall. For long minutes she's bent over the arm. In her furor of ecstasy her eyes wander the pictures tacked to the wall. One in particular catches her eye.

A tear wells up on her face as Pony seals his eyes for a brutal outcome forming within. There before her was Kody naked in the lap of her husband. His mouth around her nipple.

The date written on the polaroid was two days before their Wedding.

Kody and Damian knew each other already.

She takes a deep breath and winces, "Pony? If you cum this quick I'm going to kill you. FUCK ME STALLION! GODDAMN IT FUCK ME!"

Without knowing it his amped up adrenalin took her mind off of the obvious. She would steal the picture before she went home.

For thirty minutes Pony saddled up and kept riding. Once he showers her ass with gloss he rears back and exhales abruptly like a horse whinnying.

She falls over on to the loveseat when he pulls out and curls up into a sitting fetal position. She had so many thoughts in her head. Her Father. Her Uncle. Her new friend knowing her Husband. Her job. DAMIAN!

As Pony dressed he eyes her silence. With a deep breath he sits down beside her.

"I'm all ears."

She flutters her eyes at him and smiles, "Thank you, Pony. For everything. I loved tonight."

He nods with a puckered lower lip, "Hope your Hubby loves the movie."

"I'm certain he will." She eyes the photo on the wall, "Isn't Kody beautiful?"

Pony glares back at the pic that Candi's pinky caresses.

"Always has been. Even after having a kid. No stretch marks. That was at some Bachelor Party she danced for. Private outing here at the club."

She smiles at him coyly, "Did you know that, that was Damian she was dancing on there?"

He creases his brow, "Say what?"

She crawls from the loveseat and goes to grab her cellphone. Looking up a photo of Damian and herself in happier days. She then shows him their picture.

"Wow! Cute picture. You guys looks great together." He nods gently lowering his eyes.

After a moment to pause he adds, "I doubt Kody even knows that was your Husband. Awkward though. I wouldn't jump to conclusions."

She frowns, "I'm not. Besides, that was then, this is now. I'm the wife. I'm the slave. He's my Master."

Chuckling Pony stands up placing his hands in his pockets, "Limo's outside to take you home. I imagine your adoring fans are all gone by now. Let's get your things together."

She leaps up jiggling her tits and throws her arms around him for another smothering hug.

He feels disturbed by her findings but keeps it to himself.

Before she goes she asks if it was possible to take a shower, her stench was remarkable to say the least. He swiftly agrees and takes her beside his office where his private bathroom was. Inside she found his single stall shower and banished the nights scent and stickiness. Finished up she sneaks across the club and finds her clothing. Slyly however she takes the photo of Kody and Damian down. Hiding it away in her bag.

Dressed and things gathered Pony returns to lead her through the club to the side door. Outside sits Bernard her Chauffeur. Spotting their exit the burley black man jumps from his seat and opens the side door for her.

"After you, Miss Fluff."

She crawls inside and waves goodbye playfully to Pony. As Bernard shuts the door he returns to start the engine. Pulling out on to the road she leans her forehead on the window in thought.

For the next twenty minutes she rode home in darkness. The city light long in the distance. She notes an intercom and fidgets before pressing the button.

"Bernard?"

"Yes, Miss Fluff?"

"I'm lonely back here. Can you pull over and join me?"

She hears him grumble under his breath unable to decipher his words. Yet, she feels the car slow down and pull over. Luckily, they had just left the Interstate. Seconds later he opens the door and crawls in beside her. She smiles at him then eases into his arm. He could hear her sob.

"What's wrong, Miss Fluff?" he glared at her with concern.

"I just need to be held. Can you offer me that?"

"Absolutely, Miss Fluff. Just so you know I'm a happily married man."

"And, I'm a happily...owned woman."

"Owned? You don't happen to be related to my family down south is you?"

She thumps his bicep chuckling through a tear.

"I would be honored if that were true. I just need a quiet cry. Off camera. Off the record."

"Plenty of suit to dry your eyes on then."

She smiled and placed her head on his arm.

The tears were few, but evident.