I, Candi Ch. 22: Left Hanging

Story Info
Candi deals with a hangover in her own special way.
6.5k words
4.76
8k
2
0

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5:34 A.M. Dave Tremont quietly nudged Candi Palmer awake. Peeling his arm out from under her he held a finger to her lips to maintain silence. She was so tired and drunk that she could barely react.

Still, Dave had to keep her silent for fear that his younger sister would discover that he had snuck her into his bedroom. He felt like a little child having to keep secrets from his parents.

Crawling out of bed he heard crinkling beneath his body weight. He narrowed his eyes to examine the tattered paper poster he had blown up from a photo of Candi. He wanted to laugh but held his breath. He had fucked her on top of the poster. In his devious mind he just had a threesome with her twin sister.

Pulling on his discarded underwear he creaked his door open. Peeking out to see if the coast was clear he slipped through and tiptoed to the bathroom down the hall. Entering it he closed the door and stood over the toilet to take a much needed leak. For long minutes his stream arched before finally shaking it off.

He looked at himself in the mirror when he heard another door open. In a panic he swung the bathroom door wide to see his Brother-in-law coming out in his wife beater and boxers. Half asleep they met at the door running into one another. Dave grabs him by the shoulders forcing his eyes wide open.

"Eddie! I need your help. Keep Ellen busy and in the bedroom. I brought home a guest and I can't get busted."

Eddie winced at him then silently glared at Dave's bedroom door. Suddenly the door opened and out hobbled Candi Palmer. She had a sheet trailing her which in her stupor was barely held to her body. She holds her arm over her left eye to block out the sunlight coming through a window at the other end of the hall.

Eddie woke up real fast. He looks between her and Dave then darts over to get behind Candi. He clamps his hand over her mouth and literally tries to pick her up. In his rush he stands on the towel and rips it off of her body. She stammers now and lets her hand slap the wall to her side. She was really out of it.

Hearing the noise Ellen calls out from her bedroom, "Eddie? What are you doing out there?"

Eyes bulging out of fear Eddie loosens his grip on Candi and she plops over forward in front of him. Her bare ass pelting right over his crotch. It was all Dave could do to contain his laughter. But, he knew the trouble this would cause.

Candi muttered under her breath, "That's my asshole Buddy. Be kind." Of course she was drunk and detached from reality at the moment. Dave stepped in to grab her and pull her to him letting Eddie move toward his wife. He waved Dave to get her out of there as he started to open his bedroom door. Suddenly, he realized he had gained a hard on from hell. His eyes roll as he barges into his bedroom and shuts the door.

Dave could hear Eddie blurt out, "About time you took those headphones off. I could hear that damned self help guru you're listening to in my dreams. That ain't pretty trust me."

Ellen was heard replying, "What happened out there?"

"I bumped my knee on that freaking hamper you leave in the hallway."

Then was heard, "Eddie? Why do you have an erection?"

Dave had to hold his breath trying to escort Candi down the staircase.

"Shut your trap and get that nightgown off. I'm in the mood."

Dave nearly lost it and Candi mid way down. Finally he decides to pick her up and carry her. In her mumbles Candi throws her arm around his neck, "Where's Eddie? I wanna tease him."

Dave holds his hand over her mouth until she begins to fight him. He whispers, "Be quiet. we can't let Ellen catch us in here."

Her voice riles up, "Hi Ellen. Such a nice lady."

Before her voice could carry he clamps his palm tighter and hurries through the house and up to the front door. Loosening his grip on her so that he could unlock the front door and open it, he allowed her feet to touch the carpet. The second he did Candi attempted to walk away. Her fumbling jarred an end table which toppled a picture frame and a vase. Trying to catch it before it crashed to the floor, he lost Candi to the living room. She had noticed something that interested her even in her confused state.

Dave in his own state of hangover opened the front door wide blinding him dramatically. He turned swiftly to face the other way just as he spotted Candi tumbling down on to the sofa. As his eyes grew adjusted to the glare of the room he saw Candi laying directly over another warm body. That of a certain bartender named Tina Quinones.

His jaw dropped and both of his hands palmed his ears. How could he be so stupid? He had brought both women home with him in his intoxicated state. Tina however had passed out on the couch before she could make it up the stairs. There she was with her body completely nude, pierced nipples stimulated by the morning chill coming through the opened door.

Candi had crawled in to lay on top of Tina and attempted to go back to sleep. Tina in a groggy manner blew Candi's strands of hair out of her mouth.

Dave had to think fast. He knew that there was the possibility of Ellen turning Eddie down on his attempt to have sex. Today however was Dave's lucky day. He heard directly above them bed springs bouncing up and down. He grit his teeth trying not to envision his sister in her moments of glory. Shaking off the thought he dove in to pick up Candi in a cradle and hoist her up to his chest. Then he realized very quickly that nobody in the room was clothed outside of Dave's underwear. Not even Tina had more than her socks on. Her jeans and tank top were on the floor at least.

Thinking fast he edged to the corner of a recliner where an afghan blanket rested. He used available fingers and snatched it up. He then eased out the front screen door utilizing his toes to keep it from slamming.

Cautiously, he hugged the side of the house to avoid any risk that Ellen had halted her husband to peer out the window. Dave reached the lean to garage where his truck was parked and creaked open his truck door. Inside he sat Candi in the cold leather seat and covered her up with the blanket. Leaving the door open he winced and darted back for the house.

Tina had rolled over on the sofa, her ass in the air. Dave stopped quickly to bite at his knuckle. This redhead had a near perfect ass. He could feel his dick stirring under his underwear and had to slap himself in the face. He hadn't even had the opportunity to fuck this flaming haired beauty. Growling under his breath he picked up her clothing and attempted to sit her up. Rolling her over he draped her legs down and tried to pull her pant legs over her feet. She shivered and opened her eyes for a moment. Long enough to see Dave and snicker while reaching over to pat his cheek, "About time you came to get me, Cat man."

She then drooped over and fell face first on to his stomach. He could feel her exhales on his erection through his briefs. Again growling he gripped her by the hair and yanked her back up into a sitting position. Trying once more to pull her pants up he failed miserably.

During his endeavor the box springs upstairs stopped bouncing. His eyes bulged. Swift decisions made he stands up and grabs Tina's hands and pulls her up and over his shoulder. In his hurry he stormed the woman out of the house and to his truck. He decided to lay her in the truck bed carefully and toss her dangling jeans on top of her. Once she settled on the cold metal she squealed then passed back out.

Convinced they were okay he raced back inside the house and snatched up Tina's boots and tank top. On his way back out he noticed a coat rack with Eddie's work coat on it. He grabbed it and sprinted back to the truck bed covering Tina with the coat and laying her clothing beside her.

Again he races back inside and tiptoes up the staircase. At the top of the stairs he aimed for his bedroom. Hearing Eddie snoring helped his nerves so he went about gathering Candi's dress and shoes on his mattress. He frowned at the tattered and sticky poster on his bed and quickly pulled a blanket over the paper. He would get rid of it later.

Leaping into his jeans and boots he snatched up a t-shirt and tossed it on. As he bundled up Candi's dress he bolted out the door and directly into Ellen.

His sister was humming. With a warm smile Ellen patted her brother on the cheek. She in her world of joy hadn't even noticed that he swiftly held the dress and shoes behind his back.

"Good Morning David Michael. Would you like some breakfast?"

He winced, "I'll pass, Sis. I've gotta get going. Job interview in less than an hour."

She fidgets, "It's barely 6:00. Who would be interviewing for a job at this hour?"

"Roofer's start early to avoid the heat. Gotta go."

Scooting along the wall around her he burst down the stairs. At the bottom of the steps his blood froze when he heard his truck horn blaring. As he heard Ellen belt out, "What in Heaven's name?" Dave broke the sidewalk speed record and raced to his truck.

Inside the cab Candi still laying down had draped her hand over the horn and held it there. As he raced to her side to close the door he spotted Tina stirring and tossing her own hand about as if looking for an alarm clock to shut off. Dave wanted to be amused as he went to his drivers door and tossed in Candi's clothes. Removing her hand from the horn he crawled in beside Candi, carefully moving her head to his hip for room.

Suddenly, he heard a tap on his window.

Ellen stood beside the truck with her bathrobe on, dangling Dave's car keys.

"You might need these."

Without warning she winked at him and scolded him with a wagging finger. Turning away he groaned. All that effort just to be busted.

As Dave started his truck he backed to the end of the driveway and looked up. Eddie was in his bedroom window shrugging.

Ten minutes later Dave reaches Candi's house and starts to pull up in the driveway when he notices another car blocking the way. The garage door was open revealing a Jeep and a chipper Joe Palmer. Candi's Father-in -law.

Gritting his teeth he didn't know what to do. Finally, he decides enough was enough and he pulls up into the grass beside Joe's car. Joe whom was rolling out a lawnmower was taken back by the newcomer he didn't recognize.

Dave hops out rubbing the back of his neck, "Uhhhhhh! I might need your help here."

Joe narrows his eyes just as Candi lifts her head up with a look of absolute confusion.

Dave winces, "We all got a lil drunk last night. Her friends in the bed of the truck too. I'm not sure where she lives. For what it's worth my name's Dave."

Joe rolls his eyes and abandon's Dave to reach the truck door. Before opening it he peers over into the truck bed at Tina. She had forsaken the coat and lay there sprawled out brilliantly face up. Her breasts reaching for the sky and her legs wide open.

"Is that the owner of CanTina's?" Joe grunted.

"Yeah, Tina herself. Can I leave her here with Candi?"

Joe shakes his head looking down at Candi who finally looks directly at him and plops her palm on the window from the inside, "DADDY!"

Joe frowns and opens the door grabbing Candi by the wrist and dragging her out into his arms. Hugging her he glares at Dave, "Grab the other gal. Bring her inside."

After strenuous minutes of playing pack mules Joe and Dave stood over both girls stretched out naked on the sectional sofa in Candi's living room. Joe moved away and went upstairs, returning moments later with two blankets. Tossing one to Dave the two men tucked the girls in snugly. Dave then noticed a small waste basket and retrieved it to place it between the two girls.

"Just in case."

Joe nodded, "Thanks for bringing my daughter-in-law home. Joe Palmer."

A hand extended the men shake and find a hidden respect.

"C'mon in the kitchen, I'll brew some coffee."

After two hours Tina wakes up holding her temple at the roar of a lawnmower outdoors. She surveys her surroundings and squints against the daylight filtering through blinds to her right. She coughs and tries to sit up but fails and merely lays there covering her eyes with the palm of her hand.

From behind her she hears a buzzing noise and relates it to the sound of a weed eater. Finally, she acknowledges the groans of a familiar voice.

"Oh, my God! Turn off the Beehive. The Queen Bee has spoken." mumbled Candi as she awakens with a bitter taste in her mouth.

"This here your Beehive, Honeybutt?" rasps Tina.

"I think so. No wait. It's my Master's." she reluctantly adds.

"Master's? Who? Dave?" winces Tina trying to comprehend.

"No. My Husband is my Master. Damian Palmer."

Tina's eyes flutter wide as the name sinks in, "Demon Palmer?"

Candi darts her eyeballs side to side at her calling him, "Demon".

"No. Damian." Suddenly, she attempts to sit up too fast and a stabbing pain shoots through her head. Once the agony subsides she glares toward Tina who was pulling herself up by the arm of the sectional.

"You know Damian?" Candi's heart sinks. What now her soul questions.

"Demon? Why yeah. He used to hang out with my stepson, " Sideswipe".

Eyes narrow, "Who the heck is Sideswipe?"

Tina chuckles, her laughter turning into a hiss, "Stevie Quinones". Do I look Mexican to you? Married name Sweetheart. My maiden name is "Hoolihan". Irish inside and out. Well, Redneck's in there somewhere."

"I've never once heard the name, Stevie or Sideswipe." Candi frets.

"Stevie only lived with me for about six months. His Dad kicked him out at 16. Demon and him ran together those six months back in the day. Long time since I've heard Demon's name. So, you married ole Demon, huh? Small world."

Candi smirks, "Get's smaller every minute. This was when Damian was sixteen?"

"Thinkin' so. Used to go fishin' and play some football in the backyard. God, I feel old." fidgeted the Redhead.

Candi sniffs at the air, "I smell coffee. Want a cup?"

Tina smiles warmly, "Need something to chase this hangover. Happen to notice you and me are both a lil nekkid?"

Candi parts her blanket, "I'm used to it. This is my...Demon's house. I'm not allowed to wear much. If anything. Feel free to streak."

Tina merely shivers and cloaks herself tighter. As she watches Candi get up and vanish Tina squints around the room to spy photographs of Damian and Candace. Beside her on a end table was a framed photo of better days.

"Damn Boy. I should maybe have let you tackle me in touch football." Resting the frame she had picked up she notes the weed eater stop outside and feet pound up on the wooden porch out front. Then, the front door opened and in stepped Dave.

Tina brightened up at his sight, "There's my shot glass Romeo. I reckon you brought us here?"

He kicks his feet on a rug to escape blades of grass on his boots.

"Had no choice. I wasn't thinking after all that Tequila. Took you and Candi to my sister's house. Had to get you two out of there before I got evicted."

"Sister's Boy are ya?" Tina giggled.

"Only until I can get on my feet. Just got divorced. Wife took everything including the song."

Tina offered a saddened look, "We women tend to do that. I took my ole man too. Sorta. He was killed in a bike crash six years ago. Insurance policy bought my bar. Sad to hear your dilemma."

"Your clothes are behind you on the back of the sofa. Boots here by me."

She fans her blanket wide and eyes him, "Maybe later. Did we click heels and make squeals?"

Dave lowers his gaze almost blushing, "Seeing as I found you on my sister's couch passed out, I somehow think I missed that opportunity."

Tina shakes her head, "Dang shame."

As they banter, Candi in the kitchen fumbles about pouring coffee into two cups. Taking a second to breath deep she peers out her window and into the backyard. She watched her Father-n-law mow the grass along the fence. Noting his hesitation the mower gets shut off and she watches him walk away from it. Instead of coming to the house he crosses the yard to the edge of her property. Leaning to the edge of the window she see's him talking with her new neighbor, Gunner". Puckering she finds it hard to believe that Gunner would even take time to speak, let alone be friendly.

A swift gander toward Gunner's house brings a warm smile. There was Hush up on the balcony. She waved brightly at her. Hush had obviously been looking through her window out of hopes to see her new friend herself. Candi raises her cup of coffee and toasts Hush. A kiss blown toward Candi, Hush notices Gunner and Joe's ending conversation. Quickly she places a finger to her lips to warn Candi to be silent about their contact.

Watching her vanish Candi hears Joe restart the mower and stalk about to finish the backyard.

Cups in hand Candi returns to the living room to see Dave standing by the door. Her face brightens at the sight, "Davey. My knight in shining belt buckle. It feels like I have paper cuts on my ass. Did we?"

Dave chuckles, "Tore the holy hell out of that poster of you."

Tina creases her brow, "Poster?"

Both Candi and Dave bust up laughing, "Long story." said in unison.

Candi shuffles in her blanket and hands Tina her cup of coffee. As Tina takes a hesitant sip she scowls, "At least somebody got some action. Me? I got the shaft and it weren't even stiff."

Candi settles in beside Tina and curls her feet up under her. She motions Dave to sit but he declines.

"Felt obligated to help Joe with the yard. Seeing as how I brought you two here unexpectedly. Now that I'm done I think I'm gonna head on home. You two battle your hangover's. I'm gonna get my sister's afghan and Eddie's work coat back before they notice 'em missing."

Candi frowns, "You're welcome here anytime. Might want to text or call first though. 555-7762. Thanks Dave. I expect a new poster on your closet door by next week."

Tina shakes her head, "555-0890" Call me if you wanna raincheck. I'll make you a poster for the ceiling over your bed."

He chuckles, "No cell on me right now. Numbers easy enough to remember though. I'll see you at the fitness center. And, your bar."

Candi's eyes flare up, "I was supposed to work today. Yikes! I think I'll be calling off today." Her eyes flare again immediately, "Shoot! I have a date tonight with Rodney. I need to text him that I'll still go."

Tina raises an eyebrow, "Well aren't you Miss Popular. Demon's okay with all your shenanigans?"

Dave waves at them and bails before he learns anymore.

"Damian wants me to play hard while he's away. Rodney is a guy I work with. Tonight is just a favor. His sister keeps calling him gay. He's soooooo not. Just awkward. We have a plan to humiliate her tonight."

Brow still creased Tina nods, "I see. Where is Demon these days?"

"Iraq." Candi pouts.

"Djinn then. Not a Demon." Tina giggles.

"Djinn? Ohhhhhhhhh, Arabic for Demon. Gotcha. He's coming home on leave in a few weeks. We should all get together and party again."

Tina fidgets her lips, "We can do that."

After ten more minutes of chat, Candi hears the back door open. Steps toward them make her cringe. Finally, Joe steps into view.

"I see you found the coffee."

Candi toasts Joe with a warm smile, "That I did. Bless you."

Joe nods with a wink, "Tina right?"

Tina perks up, "Who's this Handsome Devil?"

"Damian's Dad." Candi introduces silently with a wave.

"The Demon's Papa? I see the resemblance. I bet you know my stepson, "Stevie" alias, "Sideswipe"."

Joe chuckles under his breath, "I recall. Teenage years. Whereabouts is Stevie these days?"

"Paducah, Skintucky! Run's a tattoo parlor down there. Run's with a bike chapter called, "Blood Runner's" Turned out to be a good boy."

"Blood Runner's. I'm presuming they might all be tattoo artists?" Joe winks.

"Not all of 'em. Little moonshine runs in their spare time." She sighs, "Okay, not such a good boy. No record as of yet though."

12