I, Candi Ch. 22: Left Hanging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe smirks then looks at Candi, "Met your neighbor, Gunner. Nice enough guy. He asked how you were doing? Told me you treated He and his girl to pizza awhile back."

Candi sits confused, "Nice? Really? He was rather cold and grumpy toward me the last time we spoke. Of course, I think I stepped over the line. Got too nosey, too quickly. I guess maybe I should try being friends again one of these days."

Tina has a brilliant idea suddenly, reaching out to grip Candi's kneecap under her blanket.

'Hey! Why don't I call Stevie and invite him up the week Demon is back in town. It would be a nice surprise."

Candi absorbs the idea, "As long as I get to spend time with my Hubby. Sure, sounds fun."

Joe lowers his gaze in thought. Troubled by his son's change. Same for his daughter-in-law.

Tina notes Joe's reaction and stands up slowly. She rests her coffee cup down on the coffee table and without shame discards her blanket. Standing in front of Joe in all of her glory makes him raise his eyes. She ignores his gaze as she turns to grab her jeans and tank top from the couch back.

Candi monitors Joe's reaction to Tina and smiles, "Such a Gentleman, Dad. The least you can do is wipe the drool from your chin."

Tina turns to face Joe as she climbs one foot after another into her blue jeans. Tugging them up her hips vanish behind the material. After zipping up and fastening the button Tina reaches her shirt out toward Joe, "Need a hanky to go with that mental panky?"

He shakes his head and waves her hand away. She resumes pulling her tank top over her bulging 38D's. Lifting her breasts under the shirt adjusting them she sighs, "These Girls are Squirrels."

Candi snorts at her humor as Tina moves across the room for her boots. Bending down in front of Joe she slips her feet in then stands up to force the heels in. She then twists around toward Candi, "Don't you be a stranger." Tina then steps up to Joe and plops both hands on his chest, "Give a gal a ride home Devil man?"

Joe looks over at Candi who fans her fingers at him to go just as she sips her coffee.

"I'll be fine, Joe. Thank you for mowing the yard. Let's do lunch next week."

He fidgets lightly then watches as Tina opens the front door. Just before he leaves Candi stands up and drops her blanket moving across the room to hug Joe before he goes. Tina in turn eyes her nudity in front of her Father-in-law. With a smirk Tina turns away whispering, "Hell I say."

Joe patted Candi on the back, "Love you Kiddo."

"Love you too, Daddy."

Joe grit his teeth at her playfulness and left the house.

As Candi sealed the door she shuffled through the house and went upstairs. Once there she located her cellphone and made a call to her boss Mark. He was cool with her calling in after hearing about her nasty hangover. After that she texted Rodney telling him to pick her up at 5:00 pm. She then entered Tina's phone number before she had forgotten the digits.

Looking at her hair being a hot mess she rolled her eyes. Finally, she went to her dresser and grabbed her laptop. Moving to her bed she opens the lid and turns it on. Minutes later she opened her e-mail.

"There's my Master. Love letter from Iraqi airspace."

Opening the mail she begins reading.

"Well done! Watched the cell videos of you playing on the roof of the fitness center. Those contractors had a good time. Got some short gym footage from Mark. You're getting bolder every day. Good girl."

She chuckles, "I don't think I can get much bolder, Boss."

His letter progresses, "Got a bunch of e-mails here lately. Just read one from Reese today. Just came through. Apologized to me that he couldn't video you and he having sex on his bike. Just wanted me to know that you're a firecracker these days.'

"Also, I spoke to Pony about your club act. Heard brilliant things about you. Bravo! I can't wait to view the video's he's forwarding to me on disc. He also tells me that you and your friend Cody or Kody if I misspelled it played in and on the limo ride. You amaze me! Nothing but awesome news I hear right and left."

The rest of the letter is additional praise. He ends it with a hint of emotion. She could tell he loved her dearly.

Finally, she chose to reply back.

"I'm glad I can keep impressing you, Master. In a few weeks I hope that I can increase that pleasure in person. I miss making love to you. I hope with all of this lifestyle change that making love to me hasn't been forgotten. I've made a number of new friends lately. Lots of help in making your stay over there tolerable."

She grits her teeth before continuing her typing.

"I need to inform you of something before you find out the hard way. On video that is. To my shock my Father and Uncle Walter were both at Pony'S EXpress that night. Not only did I dance regardless of their attendance, I played extremely hard. Not just in front of them either. BUT WITH THEM. I pray you don't hate me for that fact. I had very little choice. Walter recognized me. Dad, I'm not so sure of yet. I hope not. As long as Walter keeps his mouth shut I should be okay. If not, I live with my mistakes. What I did I DID FOR MY MASTER."

"I got really drunk last night and danced naked on a local bar named CanTina's. Tina herself got into the act. We're very good friends now. She told me this morning that she knows you. Why do I not know of any of these people? You never mention people to me. Anyway. My parlor grand opening is in two days. The Mayor himself will be my first client. Mark is making me behave. I owe him that much. I would be miserable if the Mayor closed Mark and Earl down before my parlor was a success. "

"Tonight, I have a movie date with my co-worker Rodney Larsen. I'm helping him show up his evil sister. Should be fun if I can get rid of my migraine hangover by then."

"My plan's for the future I need to talk about. Where do we go from here? You and I? Even after you come home in a few weeks, you still have another year left over there. I hate being away from you, Damian. SIR!" I miss you so much."

"Forgive me if I sound emotional. I am. I can't help it. I'm going to leave this letter open and await your reply. I need to lay down and rest before my date tonight. Please offer me insight and hope. I love you, Master."

She sends her e-mail with a kiss, then closes her laptop.

Curling up on her bed with her stuffed rabbit she falls fast asleep.

Five hours later Candi wakes up at pressure on her mattress. She rolls over to look up at her Brother-in-law warmly smiling down at her.

"Kevin. Where have you been? It's been almost two weeks since I've seen you."

He stretches out beside her as she curls over into him, laying her chin on his chest.

"Been busy is all. School and Football."

She pouts, "Both you and Joe have been ignoring me lately. Have I done something wrong?"

"No. Not you, Candi. I just think dad and I feel strange being so intimate with you. At first it was awesome. The more it sinks in the more it feels wrong. Yet so right. Kind of confused I guess. Laying here with you makes me horny, but I try to look past that and see my brother's wife. Not his slave. Not some whore. Understand?"

She reaches a finger up and pats his lower lip, "But, I am a whore, Kevin. I love fucking you. I love fucking Joe. I love fucking anybody that wants me. Blame Damian for making me love it so much. Love it, love it, love it!"

He bites her fingertip playfully, "I'm not saying I don't love fucking you too. I do. ALOT! It just feels weird sometimes. Even stranger once Damian comes home. I'm not sure how I'll react around the two of you together."

She sits up draping her chest over his, "If Damian tells me to fuck you right in front of him. I will. Even if I have to pin you down to do so."

He chuckles and rolls swiftly turning her words on her. He pins her down with her legs spread wide beneath him. She sighs, "I've missed you, Kevin."

He sticks his tongue out at her then proceeds to tickle her relentlessly. She immediately howls and cries out in laughter. Breathlessly, she turns red and slaps at his arms for him to stop. He refuses until suddenly a flash of sunlight rolls across her bedroom wall distracting both of them.

"What the heck?" He sits up on his knees watching the beam of projected sunlight bounce all around the room. Eying the window he rolls over and parts the curtain. He spots a tiny mirror held in the hand of Hush on the balcony across the yard.

Candi joins him on the window sill as Kevin raises the window. He starts to yell out in aggravation until he looks at the brunette's beauty.

"Wow! Who the heck is that?" He blurts.

Candi nudges him over to wave at Hush. She puts a finger first to her lips then to Kevin's. He raises his eyebrow at Candi's weirdness.

"We can't get her into trouble. She's a slave like me. Her Master commands her silence."

Kevin darts his gaze from she to Hush who lowers her mirror.

"Her name is Hush. That's all I know her by. Sweet girl. Wants to be friends but fears getting into trouble. Just wave nicely at her. I think she heard us wrestling and used the mirror to get our attention. Making sure I'm safe."

Candi offers her a thumbs up just as they hear a deafening whistle from below. Hush frets and darts back inside the balcony doors and vanishes.

Kevin frowns, "Too bad. She's HOT!"

Candi returns his frown, "I'm HOT too."

"Well, DUHHH!" He chuckles.

She pinches his nose giggling, "Let's do something crazy. You're horny but you have your reservations. I'll respect that. Still, let's be bold."

He notes movement down below at the side of the lot. Witnessing Hush and her Master Gunner taking a walk. His eyes swiftly notice something strange.

"She's wearing a dog collar and he's holding her on a leash."

Candi wrinkles her nose, "Really?"

Both of them race downstairs for a better look. Sure enough they passed in front of the house proudly. Hush was even skipping in delight. Gunner merely had one hand in his pocket the other on a tether.

"That's crazy." Kevin muttered.

Candi squinted at the duo until they walked beyond their sight. Finally, she closes her drape and paces the floor in front of Kevin. She realizes it was broad daylight and kids were out of school.

"I can't go outside naked. Be right back."

He eyes her ass wiggling up the staircase as she bolts into her bedroom. Minutes later she returns wearing lavender boy shorts and a darker purple tank top. The top was so tight her breasts bulged out the sides and her cleavage was massive.

"Ummmm! What are we doing?" He growls.

She opens her front door and darts down her front steps out to the street. Spotting Gunner and Hush crossing the street and returning toward their direction Candi races back to the base of the steps.

"Grab a dining chair and bring it out to the street corner. Hurry up!"

Kevin returns seconds later with a chair and journeys out into the front yard by the curb as led by Candi. They sit the chair on the sidewalk and Candi forces Kevin to sit down on it. She then kneels before him and unzips his pants. At first he resists out of daylight panic.

"Quit fighting me. Something crazy, remember?"

He holds his breath as she pulls his cock out into the afternoon sun. She then eyes up and down the street as she strokes him to a full erection.

"You will thank me for this later."

As Gunner and Hush approach, there was no doubt in Candi's mind that they were watching them. Kevin added to their observation by waving at them without reservation. This was when Candi chose to dive down and suck on Kevin's cock madly. Kevin enjoyed her fevered throat thrusts but tried to look like a Stud. He draped his right arm over the back of the chair and planted his other hand on the back of Candi's head.

Another head wave toward Gunner made the man stop and fold his arms. It became a staring contest. Kevin however noted Hush with lowered gaze but with a beguiling grin. She was so beautiful Kevin thought. He almost felt badly that she was seeing this. Yet, he maintained his poise majestically.

Gunner was humored by his actions and garnered a look down at Hush. The girl opted to look up at Gunner shyly. After a moment Gunner inhaled deeply then released a sigh. He then unfolded his arms and unclasped Hush's leash from the collar. He then walked away leaving Hush alone. She jumped up and down gleefully then raced across the street. Dropping down beside Candi she pelts her blond hair holding it out of her face. Candi eyeballs hush with a muffled smile. Finally, Candi pulls off of Kevin's dick and rolls her tongue along it's right side. Hush looks up at Kevin briefly then immediately dives into his lap to run her own tongue along the opposite side of Candi's.

Kevin's eyes grew enormous. Here was this drop dead gorgeous stranger licking his dick. In broad daylight. Right beside his stunning sister-in-law. Her tongue dropped down to cradle one of Kevin's balls kissing on it.

Candi decided to move away and let Hush enjoy her treat. Without a single moan she reveled in her performance. Moving upward she swallowed Kevin's dick for a maddening round of thrusts. Kevin took no time at all before busting a nut inside her mouth. Hush savored it while opening her jaw to show off his load. Candi winked at her then leaned in to lick the girls drooling lips. A kiss formed that allowed them to share Kevin's jizz. All he could do was marvel at their attraction.

Then, came another deafening whistle. Hush knelt further down and quickly kissed Kevin's tennis shoe. Once done she leapt to her feet and raced through the yard and around the house.

Kevin's hands found their way to the top of his head, "HOLY SHIT!"

Candi patted his knee and stood up, "I need to shower. I have a date."

Grinning from ear to ear she left Kevin sitting on the curb in awe. His dick still a might Husky."

He would zip up and return the chair to the dining room. Then, Kevin would run home and think about Hush for the remainder of the night.

At 4:30 PM Candi now fully dressed in a skimpy tan embroidered dress that flared at the skirt gently, stepped out on her back deck. Bottled water in hand she looked up at the balcony across the fence line. There stood Gunner smoking a cigarette.

"I think Hush liked her Milkbone." Candi coughed up.

Gunner took a lengthy drag off of his cigarette then exhaled as he leaned on the rail.

"Your Lap Dog doesn't fool anybody. In the future you need to restrain yourself. I'm NOT teaching you. Another Master's slave is Another Master's grave. I intend to enjoy my life. You do the same."

"I'm fine. Damian will teach me what I need to learn. I only desire to keep my friends closer and my enemies closer still. Whichever includes you and Hush is for you to decide, Sir. Tell Hush that my Brother-in-law thanks her for her efforts."

He merely flicks his cigarette butt into her yard.

"That's the second time I can recall that you flicked your butt into my Master's yard. To me that seems disrespectful." She steps out into her yard and picks up the cigarette. She takes a puff off of it right in front of him then flicks it back over the fence.

"That's for my Master! Good night Gunner. Sir."

Gunner smirked and stepped inside his home.

Candi followed suit.

She had heard her cell vibrating in the kitchen.

Her date had arrived early.

12