All Comments on 'I Can't Resist My Cousin Jolene'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
I liked the tease, contrast and acknowledgement of contradiction elements

The devil you know is better when so-called called salvation is hectoring and banal. To me, this was a good to excellent story. The previous installments merit checking out. I the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is one HOT story ... cousins having good sex and Jolene's attitude is something to build on. Please write another chapter, so that Dick can get her to live with him to get out of that awful relationship. Jolene should continue to let her hair down and let him eat her and finger her. She should let go as he bangs her hard and long. Some added information about both of them would be good, pls continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So whats the differences between the story series youve been writing and this new entry? If its what ends up happening years later why did you release it before finishing the other series? If its the same people telling a completely unrelated story why not change their names? It was a good story just confusing compared to what youve already written about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusing

I agree with one of the other commenters. This is confusing with the other series you have ongoing(or did you run into a block and can't figure out where to go)? I would have changed the characters name. And the Dick, thing. Let it go, dude!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Nice, but confusing ?

This seems to take place long after your other story will have finished. But it seems like the earlier story never happened.

That's why I'm confused...........

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

These two are destined to be together. What a sexy couple they would make.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous