I Can't Resist My Cousin Jolene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that proves we are related."

We lay in each others arms for a long time.

I ask, "Its really late shouldn't you be heading home? Won't Steve wonder where you are."

"Fuck him let him wonder."

We lay there a while longer then her cell phone rings. She makes no attempt to move to get it.

"Aren't you going to answer it?"

"Fuck no I know its Steve so why answer it. I'll get the same bitching out when I get home if I answer it or not. Right now I'd rather lay here with you."

I feel her hand slide down my side rubbing my cock.

"Think he will be up for another round soon?"

As she spoke my cock was getting hard again.

"I think he has the same idea as you."

She laughs as my cock stiffens up under her touch.

"Do you care if I spend the night here? Steve can just wonder like I have some nights."

"Hell no your welcome to move in as far as I'm concerned."

"Humm, That is a thought don't tempt me. You might get a live in."

Looking right at me smiling. All I can do is grin back at her like and idiot. Thinking fuck yes leave that bastard and come live with me. I know it would create a world of shit in our families. Really though I could give a rats ass one way or the other.

We spend the whole night exploring new sexual heights of tabooness.

But that will have to be another story.

12