I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 02

Story Info
My teasing went too far and now I'm paying for it. Oh Joy!
7.8k words
4.42
31.8k
20
3

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Hi it's me Violet again. I think I'm becoming as addicted to relating my adventures as I am in having them. Maybe this just fits into the puzzle I'm piecing together in discovering who I am. I love taunting guys what can I say? If I'm taunting you I'm glad I could help. Girls? If you're also reading this know I'm not opposed to the experience. I just haven't reached into that territory yet. Bi sexuality has crossed my mind but at this point in my exploration I haven't dared to dabble. I'm pretty certain I'll get there. LOL."

"I enjoy telling people the things that stimulate me. Right this minute, day, week it's all about my evolution from timid to relatable. I've done things, as you know if you've read my first examination that has shattered my ideals on restraint. At the mall I couldn't resist going further and further to see how men accepted me. My appearance changing so much in the last year I don't even recognize myself in a mirror. I only recall the chubby me with less than stellar breasts. Now look at me. I'm 5'5, 120. My chest has stopped growing at a busty 36D, they look amazing now. Perky and bouncy, trust me I test them often."

"I didn't get this way by natural evolution, it wasn't without a bit of assistance. I worked out a lot to get the curves going. Nothing aggressive just cardio and dieting more often. I love food but it's not my priority in life. I want to be the sexiest that I can be. If that means no morning bagels with sour cream so be it. It's turning into something I'm proud of, guys are taking notice. Just read my mall adventure if you don't believe me. Narcissism? Some I'm sure. I'm still blown away by it. I feel very blessed these days."

"Back to my tits. Before last week at the mall I had rarely gone without a bra. It just felt wrong. After losing my bra to a mystery viewer that day I had to come home without one. Panties went bye bye too. Riding a mass transit bus home commando was certainly liberating. While I didn't tease all that much on the bus a few boys did get a chance peek up my skirt. So brief they almost missed it. When I got off the bus I pulled my skirt up just enough to let the driver see my butt cheeks. That ended the mall adventure. Coming home I barely got in the house before my Mother got home. She would not have approved of my wardrobe. At least without any undies on. She was young once so she knows a short skirt or two in her time. We've joked about it before. Anyways I escaped being chewed out."

"Now a week later I've had time to think about things. I know I took a huge risk letting the guys at the mall take advantage of me like that. I wasn't really in control over things. While it was definitely a rush I kind of wanted to take the lead next time out. All week long I've fielded texts from Kyle, Jamie, and Scott. Including the three men that waited outside for me to leave. Jake, Chad, and Ian. I asked them all who kept my underwear? None of them fessed up. I never laughed so hard at men. Every single one of them showed me their dicks via pictures telling me I caused their suffering. I wrote Poor Baby back each time. Well, except Jamie. He just wanted to see me again. While I'm honored he chose restraint to prove himself I'll be honest. Those cock pictures made me dizzy. Kyle and Scott were huge. Jake a very close third. Chad and Ian much smaller but cute none the less."

"From work I would say hi to all of them. Talking about how bored my job was and sending an innocent selfie. I've really thought about looking for another job. Something where I can feel guys staring constantly at me. I considered a lifeguard job so I could wear a bathing suit but between being forced to wear a one piece and dealing with screaming kids I gave that option up. Kids cramp my style and I really want to wear a bikini and have guys fight over me. LOL."

"Two days ago I finally got brave and took some cleavage pics sending them to all of the guys. No dead on nipples standing tall just yet. I'll get there. A shot in the mirror of my bare ass too. No pussy yet. It's not as if they didn't get enough of that at the mall. All I wanted was to hear them beg. They did, quite a lot. Soon enough I say."

"Today when I woke up I went down for breakfast, this being my day off I was trying to decide what to do. I couldn't spend money I had another week before I got paid. Whatever I chose to do needed to be close to home. Strolling about the house in my newly purchased jersey, underwear beneath just in case my future dad ducked out of his office above the garage. My future stepdad actually. My Mother Julia and David live together. I have a very classy Mom who makes a great living as an Interior Decorator. She's out in the field almost every day. Which leaves me the only other female to inhabit our five bedroom home. She can't help herself her job is her life."

"David works from home as a Data Analyst for a Pharmaceutical company. He also takes care of accounting for my Mom, placing orders and paying her workers. He keeps himself locked in a lot. He's really cool, always there for me over the last three years. He's seen me grow up more than my real dad."

"My real dad John is a Contractor. That in itself was the only common interest Mom and he had. After years together raising me and my brother Victor they finally gave up. I lived with mom. Victor stayed with dad. Now here at home David's sons live part time here, part time in a college dorm. Troy and Brad are his boys. Both pretty hunky but let's face it, basically brothers even if Mom and David aren't married. They treat me like a baby sister regardless."

"The boys used to tease me about my larger ass and little tits until I shaped up. Now they notice my curves and tease me. I usually shut that down because I was afraid of what might happen. Namely, they worried I would tell my Mom and David. Not even. LOL. While I hadn't really flaunted myself in front of them I did respect them. Even David looked at me differently now. He kept it clean but I was the one being looked at. I know he undressed me with his eyes. Heck, all three of them do. I just laugh it off and act naïve."

"Trust me I've been tempted to see their reactions should I be sly. After last week my hormones are in hyperdrive. Even at work I struggle around my boss and other boys working there. They're actually all that prevents that new job theory. They like me."

"Brad and Troy go to college locally so they come home every other weekend to visit. It's more to sponge money off of David, eat our food, and do their laundry. Otherwise it's party time. One or the other was due to come through the front door at any moment. While sitting at our kitchen bar I kept an eye out the window. Not truly knowing if it was a guarantee I considered the unthinkable. Should I tease my future stepbrothers? Was I an idiot to even risk the repercussions of that? Evil won out. I had a brilliant idea. Racing upstairs I gathered up almost every pair of underwear I had, clean or dirty and put them in a basket. Dirty on top. I then hurried downstairs and started a load of regular clothes for Mom which was waiting on her to get home. Can't say I wasn't a good daughter and helped her out. Leaving my basket in front of the washer I went back to the kitchen on monitor duty. After the load finished washing I left it there on purpose hoping Troy or Brad would come home."

"I had almost given up on them, doing the dishes to keep busy. Finally it happened. Troy pulled up outside in his Ford Edge and I watched him open his hatchback to grab a big basket of laundry. Nervous now I ran upstairs to act as if I didn't know he had gotten home. From my bedroom I listened for the front door to open and close. Pacing my carpet I found myself eying my jersey in my dresser mirror. I had underwear on. Should I risk going commando? The tiny holes were enough to see flesh all the way down. The hem of the shirt barely covered my ass. With indecision I just did it. Shirt off I removed my bra and panties. Shirt back on I trembled. I went to my door and opened it. To my shock there was David."

"I jumped back holding a hand to my heart. He hadn't noticed anything yet outside of my tits bouncing slightly. He said nothing but warned me that Troy was home. I told him I had Mom's laundry in the washer and dryer and I should probably get them out so Troy could use them. He thanked me for helping Mom out. Easing past David i charged downstairs. No way that David did not look at me walk away. Sunlight through a skylight over the staircase a help in seeing my skin through the shirt. At the landing before the second set of steps I looked up at David. All I got was a smile. I smiled back. So far so good. I pressed on."

"Shuffling through the kitchen I feigned ignorance grabbing tea from the fridge. As I stood there in the sunlight from the kitchen window I heard Troy exit the mudroom and enter the laundry area off to it's left. I heard him grumble at the washer in use after opening it. He had just nudged my basket aside. I crept closer to sneak a peek at his actions. Without noticing me he sat his basket on the dryer and examined the laundry. Finicky about touching other peoples clothes he hesitated. His attention wavered looking down at my basket of underwear."

"I was right he took the bait. Quiet as a mouse I waited until he bent down to sift through my undies. I was nearly busted when he took a pair of my panties and began to sniff it, choosing first to look back and listen for noises. Convinced he was alone he inhaled my panties. I even heard him say Damn Violet smells good. I clenched my fist triumphantly. Troy at least had thoughts about me. Brad would be tested another day."

"Devious me decided to catch him. Stepping in I gave him hell, telling him I saw what he just did. He denied it and stood facing me holding the pair behind his back. He could have just as easily dropped my panties back into my basket. I rolled my eyes at him and continued giving grief. Stepping up to him chest to chest I darted from side to side to prove him a liar by seeing my panties in his hand. In our duel I brushed my chest against him numerous times laughing about it. I told him to just fess up and give me my underwear."

"Finally, he said he needed the washer and asked me to get my stuff out of it. I told him it was Mom's which made him fidget with a bit of embarrassment. Hitting him in the arm I growled and turned my back to him. Opening the washer I gathered up Mom's stuff and then leaned over to open the dryer door. In bending over I know my shirt revealed my bare ass. It took me four times to snatch up all of Mom's things and free up the washer. Once done I had to stretch high to get dryer sheets from a shelf. Definitely full butt shot. A snapped glance over my shoulder I saw his eyes staring right at it. Troy was drooling."

"I played along and let him soak up the view as I started the dryer. Turning I told him it was all his. He looked up at me as if I was offering him my body. I rolled my eyes and retrieved my tea glass from a folding table. By then he had discarded my panties into my basket. Sneering at Troy I wagged a finger and said don't let me catch you sniffing my panties again. He chuckled saying Whatever. Another punch to his bicep I took off running. I hoped he might chase me. He definitely fulfilled my wish. Squealing to escape I warned him I'd tell his Dad tossing my glass in the sink to avoid spilling it. Troy shrugged off my threat and continued chasing me out into the living room. It was so thrilling. I let him catch me finally as he hurled us both on to the couch."

"I kicked wildly at him laughing, knowing he could see my pussy. He crushed me under his weight and tickled me until I nearly pissed. I crumpled up into a ball begging him to stop. Finally he did and dropped to sit on the floor in front of me. I reluctantly sat up prepared for another sneak attack, my legs parted ready to kick. He stared between my legs with a puzzled look. He dared to ask me why I wasn't wearing panties. I closed my legs faking surprise. He scowled and let on that I was teasing him. I denied it trying my darnedest to be convincing. Even blushing on command."

"Shaking his head he got up and walked back to the laundry room. I snuck behind him at a distance and watched him dump his load into the washer, add soap and prepare to drop the lid. Before he did I took the biggest risk of my family life and removed my jersey. I tossed it over his shoulder and ran for my life. Squealing like crazy fleeing upstairs he ran out to see me naked on the second flight. I scurried to my bedroom and slammed the door. OMG! I had probably ruined my family morals forever. I saw a shadow beneath my door and held my breath."

"I hadn't locked the door, all he needed to do was barge in. Hurtling myself into bed I pulled my sheets over my body expecting Troy to enter. The knob turned after a faint knock and I hid half of my face. To my shock it wasn't Troy. It was his Father David. I bulged my eyes as his head appeared. He asked me if everything was alright. Terrified by the unexpected arrival I revealed my face and lay there wet as heck. I started to tell David I was fine but suddenly I felt daring yet again. Pushing my limits was becoming addictive. Instead I chose to tell him no. I acted emotional on cue pouting and trying to form a tear. Not easy let me tell you."

"David asked if he could come in and talk with me. I nodded and said yes. I was going to do the unthinkable and tease David. This was going to be a true test of David's loyalties. If I let him see me naked and he didn't tell my Mom I would know he liked seeing me. Keeping it a secret from her in the off chance that he could see me naked again sometime. If he kept quiet about it I was game. It was just fun and games to me. Not sex."

"He casually closed the door behind him and strolled over to the side of my bed. I was covered up so he sighed and sat down next to me. Last time he saw me in the light I knew he could see skin from head to toe through my jersey so I could guess what was on his mind. Asking me if I wanted to talk about it I whimpered and told him I didn't know where to start. Truthfully I hadn't thought this through. I settled on boy problems. I used Jamie as my crutch. I admitted he asked me out but I was worried he might get...fresh."

"I instantly used the I've never been with a boy before. David hadn't known about my first attempt at sex. Not even my Mom knew I lost my virginity. I just cleaned myself up that day and healed my pride. He chuckled and said Wow! I never saw that coming. He laughed about the Birds and the Bees talk that my Mom should be telling me not him. I sat up holding my sheet to my chest, letting him see my shoulders. He raised an eye brow expecting me to have my shirt on, the shock made him cough into his hand. I asked him sweetly to tell me what was right and wrong should I be alone with Jamie. I went so far as to reach over to my bedside stand to acquire my cell. In doing so my sheet revealed my left hip and he saw my bare back. It was quick as I straightened up to find Jamie's picture that he sent me of his face. I forced his picture at David in hopes he might relax."

"As David took my cell to examine Jamie better i rose to my knees to nestle behind David's back. My entire backside was open with my sheet held in front of me. If he had only looked left into my mirror he could have seen me. I was intoxicated by taunting the one person I hadn't planned on teasing. I was committed now to see how far this might go. He lingered with my cell saying Jamie looked like a good kid. I rested an elbow on his shoulder with a doubtful sigh. I told David that I knew zilch about sex. Playing innocent he believed me. Reaching a hand up he patted my hair and caved. What did I want to know he asked. I just sighed and released my sheet to throw both arms around his neck. The sheet fell past my tits and my nipples taunted his back through his shirt. He had to have known but chose to pat my arms as I kissed him on the cheek thanking him. Releasing him I snatched my sheet up and covered myself again, it was held loosely. I was still poised to be seen in my mirror. Asking for my cell I kept Jamie's picture opened and fawned over it while sitting back on my feet."

"David shifted sideways facing my mirror to look back at me, still not directly looking at the mirror itself. Only a matter of time I thought. I intended to set there until he noticed for better or worse. As I lowered my cell I looked David in the eye, he had difficulty staring back understandably. I pouted and asked him what I should do if I wanted him to undress me. He cleared his throat and looked down rather than at me or the mirror. He suggested I just let things come naturally avoiding the explanation. I asked him to go into detail. He pinched the bridge of his nose becoming nervous."

"Part of me felt badly for even chancing this. It could destroy my Mom if he informs her. I keep hoping deep down that he doesn't let Mom in on this. No matter the consequences I kept going. Pouting even harder I manage a tear and snivel a little. He finally relents and points at me. Warning me that anything he tells me stays in this room. I nod repeatedly my agreement. He then suggests something unexpected, that we roleplay Jamie and I to a degree without going too far. I act shocked and say I like the idea but question him what he meant by too far. He chuckles lightly and mumbles to himself how dumb that sounded. He didn't know where to begin let alone end."

"Sitting there I waited for him to figure it out. Adding fuel to the fire I asked if Jamie did get me naked what should I allow him to do. Kiss me?"

"He flares his eyes and mulls it over. Eventually he questions me wondering if I really wanted this Jamie to undress me? Do you like this boy enough for that? In reply I said yes. He then asked where are the two of you when this happens? My answer was I guess in his bed. We can act like my bed is his if you still want to show me what Jamie might do I offered. He nods reluctantly."

"Suddenly, a knock at my door makes David jump. He had literally forgotten his son Troy was here. Eyes bulging he panics and glances in my mirror to see me nude from the backside. He pauses to look at the mirror then me. As the door opens Troy doesn't barge in like she expected. Instead he tosses her jersey in saying you forgot something. The door closed quickly and David listened to hear footsteps head back downstairs. David turns back to me and winces. I immediately play the game acting with a shrug. Telling David I threw it in the wash. It was half true. He knew he needed to get out of my room but something kept him here. Calming his nerves he sits back down on my bed further to the foot. I scoot on my knees to face him rather than expose my back to him. Tease. Tease. Tease."

"I apologized if the interruption spooked him and decided that maybe I should just let David run away. Yet he did sit back down. It was obvious he wanted to play along thinking me truly naïve. I was ready. He told me he would help me understand things as best as he could. I thanked him by leaning forward to hug him dead on face to face. Only with one arm around him this time. I knew he would probably look over my shoulder and down at my ass. What caught me off guard was that his arms wrapped around me and rubbed my back. Clear down to my waist before stopping. Settling away from him I went into actress mode saying Hi Jamie."

"He swallowed and replied back with Hi Violet. From there I told Jamie I was inexperienced and to take things slow. Jamie agreed. David did at least. I acted really shy and told Jamie I wasn't against kissing. David froze as I puckered my lips and leaned forward. David cringed a bit but didn't run. Leaning in he pecks my lips. I pout and say not that slow Jamie."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers