I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David tried again. This time I kissed him harder. OMG! I was kissing my Mother's man. What was I doing? Why was I not putting an end to my idiot teasing? He kissed me back making my thoughts muddled. David was actually a pretty good kisser. On par with Scott definitely. Strangely I slipped David the tongue and he accepted it. I kind of lost track of the time in that moment. As David eases me back by my shoulders he stares at me without expression. I added more fuel by saying You don't find me appealing Jamie? David only nodded and swallowed harshly again. He couldn't form words so I asked him, do you want me Jamie? David nods again with fluttering eyelids. I was having a very deep effect on him for certain. David was not a large man in stature rather medium build and somewhat meek. Handsome none the less. I had no trouble teasing him. He definitely didn't run."

"Do you want to undress me Jamie? I await David's nod then offer a yearning expression. Was I going to lose my sheet? I know I intended to let him remove it if he wanted to see me. But would he go that far? He had already seen my backside. OMG! The tension was thick. David's hands rise up pinching my sheet, softly asking me if I was sure. I told David if Jamie treated me like he was doing she would say yes. David cracks his neck with uncertainty but ends up peeling the sheet from my grasp. He held the sheet all the way down until it curtained up over my legs. His eyes took in my body inch by inch. As he saw my complete nudity I whispered the question Do you like what you see? Minus Jamie as the directed character. David nods again. I should have stopped there. HA! Are you kidding? This was hot as hell watching him squirm. My Mom's man wanted me. No sex but I decided to continue."

"You can touch me Jamie. Anywhere you want I expressed an eagerness. David took a deep breath and chose to palm my breasts. I trembled at his touch mumbling I want you Jamie. David instantly lowered his face in to kiss my neck. I shivered at his lips recalling Scott and Kyle both kissing in the same area. I was really getting turned on. I knew this couldn't go much further. Rubbing David's back I whimpered for David to stop, that Jamie would have to wait. I wasn't as ready as I thought. He didn't stop guiding me backwards and I toppled back on to my mattress. I wasn't prepared for him to continue but I suddenly shut up and let him continue kissing my neckline. Moving down to my nipples I cringed as he sucked on one after the other. I sighed and tried to alter this course by swaying David with, Jamie? I'm not ready please."

"Light kissing trailed down my belly closing in on my pussy. I quaked into panic mode and patted David on top of his head as I felt warm exhales over my clit. OMG! David stop! I patted him more aggressively. His tongue licked my clit and I yelped almost wanting to use my fist on him but couldn't. This was all my fault taunting him until he couldn't stop. I didn't want to use the I'll tell Mom card. I needed secrecy. Finally, I gave up and let David eat me out. No part of not moaning was acceptable. I couldn't help myself. Hearing footsteps on the stairwell I bulged my eyes. A knock at my door brought David's wet face up from my thighs. The shock of hearing Troy again made him wipe his face on my sheet and leap up to straighten out his clothes. He didn't know what to do. I answered by calling out I'm napping. What?"

"David tiptoed to the blindside of my door in case it opened. I left my bed and picked my jersey up from the floor slipping it on. David was ready to stroke out I think. I opened my bedroom door to see Troy standing there. He told me that he put my laundry in the washer. I said cool thanks and that I'd be down in a minute. Closing my door I smiled sheepishly at David. Wagging a finger at him I said Bad Jamie. No means no."

"He sighed heavily an apologized for losing his mind. I told him to shush I had no plans on telling Mom. Relieved at hearing that he shook his head and hugged me. I wasn't pulling away even when his hands clutched my ass. I had to giggle and tell him stop. I didn't tell him I did this on purpose but I did tell him I might have more questions about what to do with Jamie at another time. I left him with a question as I opened up my bedroom door making certain Troy was not outside. My question was...what's a hand job?"

"Shrugging at David I left him with the torture of roleplaying Jamie again in his mind and showing me how to jerk him off. I motioned him out and he quietly headed to his bedroom. I was loving this shit."

"Scurrying down our stairs in nothing but the jersey I went into the living room where I heard the television. Seeing Troy I leaned over the back of the couch and palmed my hands over his eyes. Saying guess who? He growled back is it the town Streaker? I said maybe. He snatched up my wrists and held me there chuckling. He had to know why I stripped off my jersey earlier and threw it at him. I said I was just messing with him. He then insisted that it was because I wanted him to chase her into her bedroom. Again I relaxed and told him to get a life. Troy was pretty strong. He worked out at school quite a bit just to impress girls. It impressed me. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go. No matter how I resisted he refused. Losing my cool I spouted off Come on Troy let me go."

"Instead he drug me forward until my feet left the floor. As I lay on my tummy over the couch back I was face to face with him but upside down. This was kind of erotic I thought. He antagonized me with Admit it."

"What? That I wanted you to chase me into my bedroom I asked? He smirked and licked my nose. Wincing I said gross. It was and wasn't. Now he was teasing me. Dragging me further over, my face buried into his abs while his was in my breasts. The bastard motorboated my tits laughing. OMG! I struggled a bit more when he bit my right nipple through my jersey. OWWW! I laughed. I seriously had no leverage to fight back. Pulling my arms wide I couldn't touch the sofa and my legs weren't where I could propel myself over without hurting myself. I accepted my fate and told Troy You suck."

"He bantered back with I bet you suck better than me. The second he got that out he yanked me forward until my face was buried in his crotch. My shirt open wide at my hips placed my pussy right into Troy's face. OMG! He nuzzled his face in my labia. I squealed and quivered at the same time. With my face compressed over his pretty obvious erection all I could do was mumble What are you doing? He stuck his tongue up inside my pussy and I gasped. I found my legs doing the splits to each of his shoulders and letting him feed on me. This was fine by me having been turned on by David. I needed to get off. The question nagging me was what was expected of me in return. I wasn't wanting Troy to fuck me but I'd settle for being eaten out no problem. With my face over his dick I worried he might demand a blowjob."

"As I moaned and contorted my face at just how talented Troy was I made the mistake of opening my mouth wide. My face pressed as it was lie directly over the girth of his erection. If it were out of his jeans I'd be in trouble. The longer I lay there reeling I could feel his cock twitching and actually growing. I was in terror of it suddenly. I hadn't ever once thought of the size of Troy or Brad. I told myself I might need to chill on this family teasing. I was going to end up getting fucked. Damn it Troy. I wanted to cum. In a chance release Troy removed his grip on my hands to curl his arms around my legs and grip my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers prying my crack wider. OMG! He pulled me closer and licked my ass hole. Shit! That sent shockwaves through my entire body. Using my reclaimed hands I lifted my face away enough to cough up a troubled You're going to make me cum Troy."

"He didn't bother to answer back as he savagely devoured both holes, seconds with one, then the other. FUCK! I snapped. I was almost to the brink of insanity when we heard the back door slam. Troy halted his hunger to listen. Heavy footfalls meant it wasn't my Mom. David was upstairs so that left only...Brad was home too. Too perfect."

"Before Troy could give up on me I had to keep him interested until Brad could catch us. The only thing I thought of was what I really didn't want. Closing my eyes at the idea I reached in to unzip Troy's jeans. Digging in I found his cock and whimpered as I brought it out for air. CHRIST! Troy was at least seven inches and nearly as thick as a pop can. I examined his dick for safety reasons praying if he had something bad he would have sense enough to stop me. I heard Troy tell me do it. Puffing my cheeks I licked his dick and kissed his mushroom. He instantly returned to eating me out. I intentionally moaned loudly hoping to attract Brad. It worked. Brad called out from the kitchen with Troy? Vi? I moaned again and heard Brad laugh and ask if Troy was watching a porno. Marching in he catches us in full mode and I hear Brad gasp Whoa! That intensified my cock sucking. I swallowed Troy until I gagged."

"Brad stepped around to face us and sat on the edge of the coffee table. We hear Are you two nuts? Laughing inside I pull Troy's balls free and point them out to Brad. He knew I was saying Yes. Brad chuckled at my improv and folded his arms watching us. Removing my mouth from Troy's dick I stroked him to keep him satisfied. Peering up at an angle I choke up You're home late."

"Brad nodded that I was right. He then eyed my ass in the air and reached over to do a drum roll on my cheeks. He then sat back down and told me I had a sweeter ass than he imagined. That made my day. I thanked him and whimpered at Troy's devastation. Brad knew I was on the brink of orgasm. Goading me he rises over me again and fingers my ass hole. I lost it instantly. I squirted all over Troy's face drowning his shirt. In response Troy shook his head rapidly like a slobbering dog and joked about my tasting like chicken. I barely deciphered what he had said due to my orgasm."

"My eyes rolling back I was deprived of my sight. Once I recovered enough to understand what was happening next I found my head being held down over Troy's cock. He had put it back in my mouth and was making me finish him. As my eyes bulged I looked to Brad in hopes he might save me. Boy was I wrong. Brad had whipped his own dick out and was slapping it on my cheek. OMG! I didn't want this. My teasing had been taken advantage of again. I'm so fucking stupid I thought. At least I think I thought that. My brain was dizzy from my orgasm. To make matters worse Troy had decided to finger fuck me viciously. There was no escaping this one. I cried out loudly with my mouth muffled by his cock."

"As I lost my cognition I felt Brad pull me up by my hair and replace Troy's dick with his own. He was now holding both sides of my head and fucking my face. I felt Troy easing out from under me but keeping his fingers inside me. I heard what I thought was Brad telling me I've wanted your mouth around my cock for a year now. Good to know Brad. I could have been wrong, but somehow I doubt it. Feeling Troy get up from under me worried me immensely. I prayed he wasn't going to fuck me from behind. Hearing them talk about me clued me in on their fantasies of fucking their baby sister even if we weren't related. At least I knew they wanted me. I got more than I wished for."

"Feeling Troy remove his fingers from my pussy it was easy enough to know I was doomed. His dick plunged deep into my pussy and I tensed up crying out over Brad's dick. With the headlock he had me in I couldn't move. Flailing Troy again snatched up my hands and held them behind my back. Together they destroyed my mind. With every strike across my G-spot I didn't want it to end. I caused this. I endured this. Once Brad came in my mouth I choked on his flood. He held me there until I swallowed every drop. Won't lie pretty tasty."

"Pulling free of my mouth I coughed heavily feeling Brad snatch up my hair and lift my head back. He crouched in front of me nudging the coffee table back to look me in the eye. Patting my cheek to gain eye contact Brad asked me if I liked his Brother's cock in my little pussy?"

"I sniveled teary eyed, mostly from being face fucked so hard. I whimpered and gave up. Yes was my answer. He then proceeded to ask me further questions as Troy pounded my pussy. Do you want my dick in that pussy next Vi? I winced and said Yes. Further questions led to Are you a slut? I hesitated to consider the dilemma of admitting to that. Regardless I mumbled, Yes."

"OMG! I'm so stupid. I couldn't say no. It wasn't in my vocabulary now that I've tasted true intercourse. I might not have been a virgin but I felt like one. My future brothers were making certain I knew what it was all about. Brad continued with Do you want us to fuck you more often? YES I blurted spitting on him by accident. As I heard Troy snarling behind me I panicked and begged Troy not to cum inside me. I wasn't even on birth control. Thankfully he listened and pulled out of me, deciding to jerk off over my ass. I felt droplets of warm cum swarm my behind and dropped my jaw from amazement. Before I could think Troy released my hands and I fell limp."

"Brad drug me around on my knees and flopped on to the sofa . Holding my hair still I followed him up into his lap just to avoid losing hair. It was kind of painful. Facing him I straddled his lap and he prompted his dick up inside me, ordering me to ride him. I did. As he let my hair go he trusted me to ride him on my own. Choosing instead to squeeze my breasts by running his hands up the front of my shirt as I hopped up and down on him. Feeling constricted by it I took my shirt off for them. Troy chuckled sitting down next to Brad watching me. It was his turn for questions. I trembled heavily as Brad drew me closer to kiss my nipples."

"Troy led off with have you had anal? I bulged my eyes and said No. I didn't want that either. I knew it would hurt like hell. I begged them not to. Troy told me with a strict look that he was going to next time. I pouted and nodded Okay. I endured Brad and came on his dick long before he tossed me back at Troy, hopping up to cum on my chest as I lay over his brother. OMG! That was intense. I trembled in their clutches for ten minutes before both of them got dressed and left me breathing heavily. I was a mess. Dizzy and dehydrated I made myself crawl to my feet and stumble upstairs. I was so out of it I left my jersey on the couch. At the top of the stairs I shuffled slowly toward my bedroom. Just before I reached it I looked down the hall and saw David standing in his doorway. I paused to realize that David was nude and fondling his cock. OH SHIT! is all I could think of."

"He cleared his throat and pointed toward his and my Mother's bedroom. I whined and made the trip to face him. David eyed my cum spotted chest and scowled. Troy or Brad he asked. I hesitantly said Both. Grimacing he told me my Mom had to drive up to Noblesville and wouldn't be back until late. He then pointed toward his office door on the other side of their room. It adjoined into David's office over the garage. He pulled me in and shut his bedroom door locking it. I was so lost after everything that had occurred I didn't have it in me to resist."

"Taking me by my hand he led me into his office and closed that door as well. Locked also he coaxes me to a small wash room and takes care in cleansing my body of his sons leftovers. I found his tenderness a stress reliever. I knew where this was going to go and I didn't beg him not to. Leading me beyond his desk to a smaller room designed as a guest room for emergencies, a small twin bed was set up. He let me go and stretched out on the mattress. Beside him on an end table was a bottle of lube. Arms behind his head he told me Jamie was waiting. No way was I ever going to be able to face the real Jamie after this. I set myself up and was paying the piper. I was going to have all three of the Larabee boys in one day."

"Crawling between David's legs I squirted lube into my palms and set the tube aside. I moved closer and curled both of my hands around his girth. Like Troy he was at least seven inches and thick. Moving my hands up and down making his dick slippery he complimented me on my ability. I smiled and thanked him saying I'm glad Jamie likes it. I fondled him aggressively driving him into admitting that he's wanted to fuck me forever. Unsettling a bit seeing as I was barely 18. I know he didn't mean it how it sounded so I blew it off. He realized how it sounded as well adding You know what I mean."

"Shrugging I didn't care either way. All I wanted was to make David cum and go to bed. I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy. Long before I could make him cum he tells me to sit on his dick. Puffing my cheeks I just did it. Why resist when I've come this far? Crawling over David I reach beneath me and guide his crown up into me. Going down I gasp at his girth. FUCK! That dick is big I said as I flared my eyes at his. Gyrating on him I think about my Mom and weep. He reaches up and places a hand between my tits and asks if I'm alright. I cried suddenly and collapsed forward into his arms bawling on his shoulder. Even though I expressed grief David chose to thrust up into me. Palming my face as I sniveled he asked me outright, Thinking about your Mom?"

"I nodded contorting my face with misery. He gave me the chance to go. I started to pull off of him then stopped. He winced at my change in tone. I had to ruin my perfectly good out. Riding him harder I sobbed saying I didn't want to fail him. He looked up in shock and pulled me down to kiss me. I accepted him as I had earlier and devoured his lips. In a mad roll David took me over on to my back and fucked me missionary. I relented to his desire and let him fuck me for over an hour. I moaned and told him repeatedly to fuck me more. A sudden insatiable beast rose up from the depths. Fucking became sensual love making. I loved it. He kissed me everywhere. I kissed him everywhere. In the end I sucked his dick dry claiming his cum. He adored me laying me to his side to cuddle with him. His caresses made me caress him in return, his chest, through his wet pubic area, down to squeeze his balls lightly. I loved exploring."

"David apologized for everything. He worried that I might tell my Mom now. I lifted away from him and softly kissed his lips again, after I whispered my sworn promise never to tell Mom. All I asked in return was that he love my Mom with all of his heart even if we had sex again in the future. He agreed. He then asked if I wanted to fuck again. I had no objections now. YES! He held me another ten minutes then sent me to my room. I showered to cleanse myself again and laid down in bed with my lights off. It wasn't dark outside yet, but I wanted to feel peace."

"Beside the bed my cell vibrated repeatedly. No rest for the weary, I looked at my texts to see Scott, Kyle, Chad, and Ian had left messages. Reading them I discovered all they wanted was sex. I would be more excited if I hadn't endured so much already today. It was pretty awesome even under pressure. I wouldn't call any of it rape when I enjoyed it enough to admit I wanted more. Would I put out to the brothers again? You know I would. David? Yes. The guys who had just left messages? Yes. Shutting my cell off before replying I already knew what I intended to say back in a mass text. Closing my eyes my last thought before a nap was this."

"I give up guys. After today I'm no longer opposed to intercourse. Lucky you."

"Possibly lucky me."

"Who was I kidding. I snatched my cell up and turned it back on. Kicking my sheets away I took pictures of my pussy in the dark with the flash on. I sent the photo out in that mass message with the text...Ready when you are."