I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking back at Kevin I noted a disappointment in his eyes. Without a sympathy AWWW! to make him feel as if I were only doing this because Danny took control, I returned to Kevin and pulled him down for a kiss on the lips that I found quite enjoyable. The gum in his mouth helped his breath, unlike dreamboat Danny. Not to say Danny's was awful just not as juicy fruit. LOL!"

"Freeing myself with another round of fluttering fingers I told them both that my body was trembling over their kisses. Danny offered more but instead I shocked them. I removed my over the shoulder pouch to untie my knot and sensually removed my own shirt. Once my sight evaded the material I saw both boys staring hard at my tits. My green bra was pretty much transparent except over my areolas. Sighing loudly at a cool breeze attacking my skin I know my nipples grew nice and stiff beneath the thin padding of the bra. Tiny bulging protrusions let them know it too. I told them it was only fair that I lose my shirt too. After all from a distance people might just think I was wearing a bikini top. Unless we were face to face that is."

"Danny had to push it though. Trying to give me a that's not really fair. You still have something covering your chest he implied as if that was wrong. I wanted to go topless but I did know people would definitely notice me. The guys without shirts seemed natural. A girl without a shirt was taboo. God I love that word. TABOO! It meant go for it in my vocab. LOL! I told them to let me think about it and tossed my shirt on a picnic table by our chosen garbage receptacle. They left their shirts too."

"I led us back to work wiggling my ass at them. The wiggle didn't help my pants remain as high up on my hips as they were maintaining. Both of them whistled at me making me giggle and tell them to get busy. Try telling guys with a hard on to pickup trash. Wow! That sounded rather expectant. Was I the trash now? LOL! I don't consider myself trashy but again my teasing can be observed as such. I think I'm actually alright with that. LOL!"

"For the next twenty minutes we covered quite a large portion of the area. Keeping our shirts in sight as well as watching for bystanders. Bicyclists along the dirt path coming at us spotted me. Both guys I waved. They returned my friendly gesture with a thumbs up of approval. Neither would be trouble I surmised and waved even harder letting my tits shake about. Danny and Kevin had both turned their backs to the bicyclists to avoid their unzipped shorts being seen. That gave me the center of attention. In a bold move I turned my back to the bikers and pried my shorts over my ass cheeks and offered a half moon. My panties still on was hardly more than a bikini show. Seeing their reaction as all grins I tossed my pouch aside and did a seduction dance for them trying not to laugh. As if I can belly dance. LOL! I tried though. They certainly stopped cold on the trail sitting on their bikes and taking me in."

"I had lost track of Danny and Kevin while treating the bikers. Stepping out of my shorts I got silly. Doing childish cartwheels in the grass as if I were a cheerleader. I did decent cartwheels but was certainly no cheering section. Applauding at my efforts I felt so very alive. They loved me. As I blew kisses and bowed like a clown I saw one of them point behind me. Looking back I saw Danny holding my shorts and putting them in his garbage pouch as if trash. I dropped my jaw and squealed. Running over to him I tried to reclaim them but Danny just laughed and told me no. Finally, I told him FINE! I can live in my bikini. As if it were one. Even my panties were lacey and thin. All but my pussy was pretty much seen. Thankfully I shaved my coochie yesterday so I was nice and smooth. Otherwise my pubes would have been seen easily."

"The bikers decided to move on during my war over the shorts. Kevin kept telling Danny to give them back before I got into trouble. Danny frowning finally opted to hand them over. Taking them from him I chose a different tactic. I placed them inside Kevin's pouch for safe keeping. His jaw dropped and started looking around for my safety. I immediately stood tall and kissed Kevin on the lips again calling him MY HERO!"

"I was thrilled to be free. They called me crazy but I continued on with my pouch to empty it again. After freeing myself of the pouch I stepped over to the picnic table next to us. I felt totally evil and hopped up to sit on the table top from the side. Kicking my legs as I held my upper body with extended hands, palms on the table. I wanted to see what they might do with me idle. Kevin chose to sit down on the table's top behind me. Looking back at Kevin his eyes were lowered taking in my butt crack."

"Danny played the cool one moving between my swaying legs and got as close to me as he could. In my position his thighs nearly touched mine. Looking down at his crotch I could see his boxers bulging out. Through the gaping hole I saw flesh. OMG! His cock was enormous. Okay I'm lying but it wasn't as big as some I'd seen recently. THANK YOU LARABEE BOYS. UGH!"

"I asked Danny what he was doing. He smirked and placed both of his hands on my upper thighs softly rubbing them back and forth. It felt nice. My chills returned as Kevin scooted closer to my back forcing my hands to lift from the table straightening up my posture. My reward for doing that was met with two hands massaging my shoulders. Again I felt pampered suddenly. I let my guard down like an idiot. Oh Kevin! Dear sweet Kevin! His hands moved down to my shoulder blades. I didn't think Kevin had it in him but the slick bastard unsnapped my bra and went to town caressing my back. The two of them must have been thinking of this all along because once my bra was undone Danny brought his hands up to my shoulder and pinched my straps guiding them down over my upper arms. The bra gave wave some over my tits allowing the cups to drift from their support."

"I lowered my chin to watch my cups slip. Expressing awe I told Danny that teasing didn't mean stripping me naked. He merely smiled and pulled the bra from my breasts. Free I squealed and folded my arms over my chest. Kevin reacted to Danny's nod toward him and reaches around me to grab my arms pulling them behind me. Even in his gentle force I played along. Kevin lowering his chin down to nuzzle my neck. Tilting my head enjoying it I eyed Danny to see what his plans were. His hands raise up and squeeze my tits jostling them about saying NICE! Of course they were. LOL!"

"While I hadn't anticipated them taking advantage of me I did enjoy it. My bra ended up on the table behind me. I was now only wearing my panties, socks, and tennis shoes. While they toyed with me I cast my eyes around the vicinity to make sure we were safe. so far so good. I could hear people but the distance between us and them made our adventure doable."

"I whimpered that I didn't expect this to go so far. Kevin into my throat ignored my words. Danny deciding to taste my pointy nipples made me coo. Again I wasn't feeling in control like my teasing should have given me. I didn't want this to become another Brad and Troy situation. Sex was not on my agenda today. Going this far I wasn't complaining, but if they pushed too hard I would have to cry wolf. Quietly but wolf none the less. LOL!"

"As Danny sucked on my nipple his hands vanished from my vision. I discovered one of his hands slipping down the front of my panties. I yelped as fingers rubbed my clit. Whispering slow down to Danny made me stiffen up. Kevin realizing my tenseness pulled away and asked me if I was okay. I nodded yes even though Danny was insistent upon fingering me. Why can I never follow through with no dammit? LOL! Breathing heavily I realized that Danny's other hand had dug his cock from beneath his boxers and he was stroking it without my seeing it. That disappointed me. I told Danny to let me see it. He complied removing his fingers from my pussy. Not stepping away only upright he revealed his beast. Kevin backed away from me saying Dude what are you doing?"

"I shyly reached back for Kevin's hand and pulled him closer to my back. I needed his support to avoid Danny pushing me backwards into laying on top of the table. I didn't want to encourage Danny any further than coaxing him to jack off. I haven't really had time to watch a guy do that. I've usually been too busy or it was happening behind me. Brad was the closest when he shot his load on my chest but that happened so fast there was no studying the guys efforts leading up to a climax. I wanted that. I finally spoke up and told Danny to let me watch him jerk off. He was eager to let me watch. Kevin not so much. He was becoming squeamish at Danny's overconfidence. It took me to relax Kevin by reaching back with my left hand to rub his crotch. Kevin's eyes quaked at my touch. I left him speechless."

"It's alright Kevin I repeated at least four times. I could feel his dick growing under my palm. So cool. You can jack off in front of me too, I softly encouraged him. He shook his head blushing. I could pretty much guess he was still a virgin. Been there so I know the reactions. While I was trying to convince Kevin I felt Danny rub his dick over my panties. I flared my eyes at Kevin rather than look back at Danny. It felt nice that Danny was so close to getting it but my undies were blocking the way. I was fine with him pretending to fuck me, or at the very least slide his dick across my clit. Unlike Kevin I don't believe Danny's a virgin but he might have only been with one girl before. I recall him talking about some Hispanic girl named Maria. Bragging more like but still obvious that he got laid by her."

"Kevin resisted heavily until I decided that the only way I could get him to open up was to go above and beyond what I felt necessary. With his pants still undone I went from his shorts higher up over the zipper to actually rub his concealed erection. He nearly convulsed as I rubbed him directly. Doing this with my arm backwards was a challenge but all I intended to do was make Kevin crazy. I really wanted to watch both of them jerk off while I teased them. Wanting me and getting me were two different things. I was going to succeed or get dressed and say fuck it."

"As Danny rubbed his cock over my panties he slapped his crown over my clit. That got my attention. Turning only my head to watch Danny's face as he swatted me I dropped my jaw and told him Shit! That feels good. You don't have to stop that. LOL! He begged me to take my panties off. I giggled and said Noooooo! Returning to Kevin before the poor guy broke away from me I groaned and asked Kevin what I needed to do to get him to jerk off? He began breathing heavy as if overcoming his fears and took my hand and slid my fingers under his briefs, curling them around his cock. OH BOY! Not planned."

"I gave in telling him I would get him started but he had to finish. He agreed as I pulled his dick into the daylight. Wow! I told him it was handsome. He smiled with fear easing as I stroked him awkwardly. Sadly in the angle I was in I had to do it backwards. Struggling a bit as Kevin held me upright I felt my panties being tugged down in front. Squealing I used my other hand to play tug of war with Danny's free hand. He wasn't so much trying to remove my panties but he certainly wanted to see my pussy without the lace blocking his view. He swore he just wanted to see me. Risking his behavior I let him peel my undies down to my clitoral area."

"Hard to focus I tried my best to jerk off Kevin. He was dry and noting his discomfort. I had never done this ever but I leaned back as he gave me more room and lowered my face over his dick to spit on him twice. Gross I thought but it got the job done. As I arched my back to do that Danny leaned over me and stormed my tits with his mouth. One nipple after the other he sucked on them. My breath was taken away by dealing with both of them. I mean what I was doing was okay as long as things didn't get much further out of hand. My goal was simple. Keep my panties on and get them to jerk off. Nothing more."

"Palming Danny's scalp as he sucked my nipple I fell further against Kevin. Now in my more outstretched predicament I was able to remove my hand from Kevin just long enough to switch my grip from backwards to a much easier forwards. Even he said much better. Danny was a starving animal on my tits and it was making me dizzy. I wasn't even worried who might see us at the moment. Kevin's voice gravitated to please don't stop Vi. I hated to but I didn't truly want to finish his job. A little longer I told him."

"The second those words came out I felt Danny's fingers go deep under my panties and find my hole. SHIT! I squealed as he fingered me. Even I resorted to please don't stop. He had a very nice rhythm going on. In my delight I hadn't realized his free hand had pulled my panties even lower to make room for his probing fingers. I was fine I thought. Until the other side slithered lower too. DAMMIT! I let it happen. I couldn't say no to his fingering my pussy so remarkably."

"Danny let up on my nipples and began kissing my throat. My head fell back into Kevin's lap a bit. Peripherally I could see my hand stroking Kevin. OMG! I found myself wanting to cum on Danny's fingers. Warning him that I wanted him to make me cum only fed into Danny's ego. He tugged my panties even lower to finger me really fast, adding a third finger made me insane. Each mad thrust inside me sent my body further toward Kevin. My face was right next to his cock now. I winced as I realized I was so close. Even Kevin had it in him to tilt his hip closer toward me. I had to stop jacking Kevin off when I began convulsing. Apologizing breathlessly to Kevin for abandoning him. My squirming was all over the place."

"As my eyes rolled back and my mouth widened due to my moans Kevin took advantage. He palmed the side of my face and brought my open mouth toward his cock. Noting Kevin making his move Danny destroyed my pussy harder than ever. I was squirting all across his hand as I found Kevin's dick in my throat. I gagged and tried to resist but the orgasm made me forget my name let alone Kevin's dick. I know he pushed my head over it because I gagged. In my dilemma Danny pulled his hand out and yanked my panties off of my legs and feet. FUCK! I didn't want that to happen. It got worse. As Kevin held me first Danny grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide. I felt his dick enter my pussy and start thrusting. MOTHER FUCKERS! I should have known."

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! is all that ran through my clouded thoughts. Not saying this wasn't hot. It was really hot. The thing is every time I start something with simple goals the guys take over. SHIT! Kevin started fucking my face. I didn't think he would push things anywhere near that aggressive. OMG! Danny please don't stop. I mean stop! FUCK! I can't think straight."

"I think I heard Danny ask me if I liked their dicks in me. I gurgled yes like a moron. Pretty certain Danny praised Kevin for fucking my face so hard. I could feel Kevin tightening up so it was a safe bet I was going to taste his cum very soon, like it or not. My biggest stress was Danny cumming inside my pussy. Who brings condoms when you don't plan on getting fucked? I know i don't. Obviously they don't. OMG! Guys fuck me harder."

"Even under pressure I heard the tooting of the Park District golf cart. We were being checked on so surely that meant the guys would panic. Not on my life. I heard Miguel and Cory's voices as the cart pulled up next to the picnic table. Please don't make them stop. Not yet. FUCK! I want to cum again."

"I opened my eyes narrowly as Kevin kept my skull locked in place. My eyes and nose was watering to the point my vision was blurred but I did see Miguel and Cory over Kevin's shoulder watching him pound my throat. They were smiling. OMG! They weren't trying to give Danny and Kevin a conscience. Praise more than anything. Cory told me I had a sweet body. Miguel went further and patted my right cheek and tell me to suck that cock Vi. OKAY! Anything you say Amigo. As if I had a choice now."

"Straining hard Kevin was ready to blow. Danny not far behind. Both of them were snarling and cursing. I was shrieking like a banshee. We were all so close. Kevin went first. I had never had so much cum in my mouth. Mainly because I've barely performed blowjobs let alone just getting my face fucked. I choked hard as Kevin delivered. Once he released my head I considered pulling away to catch my breath but seeing Miguel and Cory watching I suddenly felt like proving to myself that I didn't want to look as if I were being raped. I chose instead to grip Kevin's balls and suck his dick slobbering his cum back on to him. My saliva build up along with it for an interesting cocktail. They watched with amazement as I fought to keep him in my mouth. Kevin was antsy now. Once fear reclaimed him he wanted free."

"In my offering my eyelids fluttered as I heard Miguel tell Danny DUDE! Don't cum inside Vi. Thank God for Miguel. Danny barely made it out before squirting hot cum streaks across my belly. I squealed even with Kevin in my mouth. I still hadn't cum again. God! I needed to now more than ever. Whimpering at the top of my lungs I gave up on Kevin to massage my clit. His dick was dying down anyway due to so many guys around now. It was all up to me. As I got down and dirty on my own the four guys surrounded me, sitting down at the picnic table to watch. So erotic. I felt all of their hands rubbing me at one time. OMG! Egging me on to squirt hard I did not fail. In my vigorous rubdown over my clit I shot a fountain straight out over the concrete below. Body convulsing the guys deciding not to rub me but merely to rest their palms on my quivering body. Tenderness never felt so joyous at that second."

"As I regained my composure I sat up with a bit of help and palmed my face from exhaustion. The guys got up and helped me to my feet. We still had a job to do. There were other areas to pick up. The boys got dressed and I put my underwear back on, intentionally leaving my uniform off. Cooler most definitely."

"As everyone got on the golf cart it again became evident that there was not enough seats for five of us. I ended up on Cory's lap. Miguel driving took us across the park. We passed walkers but nobody gave us any grief over my undies. I think most everyone presumed it was a bikini. So awesome. Sure thing people. Works for me."

"Miguel stayed close to the bike paths to avoid sightly tire tracks in the grass. He veered only when larger gatherings of people were headed toward us. Not that large groups meant twenty people, Miguel just worried even if it were four. It wasn't the most level landscape to boot. Only Cory was happy with the bumpy ride because it made me bounce about both on his lap but allowed him to paw me up to keep me from falling out. Knowing that Danny had cum on my belly his gravitating hands were clutching my breasts. Danny laughed at him saying What's wrong Bro? My jizz not good enough for you? Of course it wasn't moron. You wouldn't go near Cory's if the role had been reversed. LOL!"

"I consoled Cory as best I could laying against him and curling my arm over my head to coddle his scalp. My cleavage danced everywhere so to be honest he saved me from having bruised boobs. Nothing worse than the girls all achy."

"Crossing paths with the Park's actual groundskeepers who took care of the lawn while we would use weed eaters to finish their jobs. Not today but I'm certain tomorrow would be one of the crews being stuck with whacking those pesky weeds. I just waved at them on the way by while Danny held my uniform and pouch. They noticed. The knew the guys by sight but not by name. All I knew otherwise was that they were in their 30's and attentive to my flirtatious waves. Seeing Cory holding my tits made them laugh. I really didn't think I needed to worry about them reporting me."