I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I taunted him by saying YOU KNOW YOU LIKE MY TITTIES. He didn't scold me. Placing the hem of my shirt between my teeth I winked at him and unbuttoned my shorts. Shaking his head I winced to see if he would stop me. Not a peep from his lips I unzipped my zipper. Instant flesh ow that Waylon had my panties. Another glare through the corner of my eye expecting an ENOUGH! nothing."

"WOW! I wiggled the shorts over my hips as I had earlier. This time no underwear hiding my goodies. His eyes absorbed me more thoroughly than before we went to the park. Realizing his door was wide open he jumped to his feet rounding his desk to shut it. While his back was turned I dropped the shorts to my shoes and stepped out. Whipping my shirt off of my upper body I did just as I had with Troy and tossed my shirt at Brent. Clinging to his shoulder he snatched it off turning to find me totally naked. poising an eye brow at me he reached out without looking and locked his door. OMG! I was trembling."

"He stepped around me and returned to his desk as I twisted nervously from side to side. Biting my lips I saw him set down facing to his right. Placing his arms behind his head he sighed. STILL NOT FIRING YOU."

"Giggling I shuffled around his desk to stand between his legs facing him. I'M GOING TO DO THIS TO YOU EVERY DAY I said. He shrugged telling me I was crazy. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my socks over my toes for the full effect. I'M TOTALLY NAKED BRENT. I taunted him before taking the risk of straddling his lap. He allowed it WOW! Settling in I gyrated my pussy over his lap. THERE IT IS! I whispered."

"I'M NOT FUCKING YOU CALLOWAY. He scowled as I threw my arms around his neck testing him. He studied my eyes as I studied back. After a staring contest of begging eyes I discovered the one guy I could tease without getting fucked. I could do anything now. I lifted higher in his lap and put my tits right over his face. Like a stripper I crushed his cheeks between my breasts pushing them so tightly together he couldn't breath. Easing back my skin trailed his cheeks. As they gradually escaped I squeezed my tits tighter until my nipples were pressed together. I then placed them over his lips. He kissed them but that was all. I sat back pouty and hopped over his erection. It was getting there."

"I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK THROBBING. I teased kissing his nose as my arms circled his neck again. He shook his head slowly and added "NOT GONNA FUCK YOU." I wasn't giving up. I wanted to see if he would break. I got creative and began kissing his neck how I like it. He allowed it. Unlike our uniforms Brent wore a button down. I started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest after each button revealed chest hair. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt beneath it. On the third button his arms reached around me and rubbed my back."

"His hands were huge and they felt really nice. I continued kissing down to his abs. Unable to go any lower without leaving his lap I moaned with another round of lap gyrations. His dick was huge under my labia. I tried my best to mold my lips around his girth just to entice Brent. He still wasn't caving. Good. This was just as much fun teasing him. I whispered into his ear YOU MAKE ME SO WET."

"He sighed and said HAD ENOUGH? I shook my head defiantly answering NO. I could tell he wanted me he was just teasing me back. I pressed in crushing my tits against his bare chest trailing my nipples over his pecs. Closing in I just went for it. I kissed my boss on the lips. For a second he responded then faded away. I tugged at his lower lip and slid a hand down between my legs to rub his tented shorts. He growled slightly. SO EVIL! I went into my pornstar voice and whimpered I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK REALLY BADLY. Not really. Maybe. I just wanted to see if I could actually get him to unzip his shorts for me."

"NOT HAPPENING. He stressed without pushing me away. I refused to give up. Tough nut to crack or not I was going to get him to show me his dick. Slipping from his lap I crouched slowly until my tits rolled over his erection. On my knees in between his legs I rubbed both of my hands over his crotch. OMG! Are all guys this fucking big? LOL!"

"Challenge accepted Brent. I moved my hands in to unbuckle his belt. Button unsnapped, zipper slyly tugged low I found his boxers. He still wasn't stopping me. I maintained a fawning expression as I blew into his boxers parted fabric. I could see a portion of his beast and DAMMIT! He wasn't stopping me. Did I really want to suck his dick just to win this challenge? FUCK! I ended up reaching in and fondling him, his gaze unreadable. DAMMIT BRENT. Even my lustful acting wasn't making him say NO. Just NOT HAPPENING. It looked like things were happening here Brent. WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Feeling a bit defeated I went ahead and pulled his cock out watching it wag before my eyes. Damn that mushroom was beefy. My eyes sparkled at its magnificence. I even pulled out some really full balls that were tight and shiny. Planting my elbows on his knees i just sat there admiring it."

"BRENT? I posed a question to his WHAT? FOR A GUY SAYING NOT HAPPENING THIS DICK IS PRETTY HARD. It was purple and glossy in it's tightness. He shrugged SO? I'M NOT FUCKING YOU CALLOWAY."

"WOW! I couldn't stop studying it. I could see every vein in it rippling against his flesh. I think this might be the most perfect dick I've seen of those I've...well seen. How much longer could Brent possibly hold out before ordering me out of his office? FUCK! Push yourself Violet I told myself. I ended up kissing his balls and nuzzling my cheeks along his erection seductively. Nothing. He was stone cold. My tongue molded around his balls and I sucked on them a bit, tugging on them. My eyes on his the entire time. All he did was wince at me. Releasing his balls with a pop of my lips I rolled my tongue up his foreskin. He began shaking his head. Was he ready to snap at me finally? I really wanted to bust up laughing and telling him I knew he would cave. Then get dressed and say SEE YOU TOMORROW."

"Nothing. I was going to have to suck his dick just to get him to break. UGH! At his crown I kissed it and tickled it with my flicking tongue. It moved as if alive. That was cool. I did the same actions a second time. WOW! His dick danced for me. Capturing it with my hands I used both to stroke him before mouthing his crown and going down on it. DAMMIT! Tasty. OMG! I love this big boy. He merely frowned and watched me suck his dick. I gagged on it proving to myself alone how deep I could take him in. Coughing on built up saliva I drooled all over his balls. Brent was going to let me finish. I spent ten minutes on him without even a moan or fluttering eyelids. Needing air I let up on him with a kiss to his urethra. The second I did he tensed up and shot cum up into my lips. Unexpected my mouth opened in awe."

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I asked. MUSCLE CONTROL he replied then said GET UP. OH YEAH! He had enough and was going to say he wanted to fuck me. Sorry Buddy. I jumped to my feet giggling. Before I could point and laugh he leaped to his feet and dropped his boxers. Grabbing me he pushed me forward over his desk against my ability to resist. Brent was like 6'4, 280ish. I was a ragdoll. Before I knew what was happening his dick penetrated my pussy. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I fucked up again. I really thought I had beaten the odds with Brent. HELL NO! Did I plead for him to stop? HELL NO! That fucking big ole cock had my hole stretched. His crown destroying my G-spot. I wasn't saying FIRE ME ANY MORE."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! He wrapped both of his hands around my throat and held me firmly where I couldn't see his expressions. OH MY FUCKING GOD! My mind was already losing any regrets. I'm not certain whether to call this imprisonment bondage or not. Whatever he was doing to me all I know is OH MY FUCKING GOD! Sorry for being so vocal. NO I'M NOT! He could fuck me for days and I would have begged for more. His wife was so lucky. SHIT! He's married. Now I feel bad...NOT! FUCK ME BRENT. He heard that twenty times at least. I could say it more but he did something even more intense. While still encircling my even neck he moved his index fingers up to the corners of my mouth and pried my lips apart. I grew spooked suddenly, drooling all over myself as I moaned. It even made my nose run. FUCK!"

"What did I get myself into? Finally his fingers release my mouth and my throat. As I tried to catch my breath he snatched me up by my hair and slammed me over his desk. My left profile lay upon the desk top and he wouldn't let me move. I didn't know whether to cry or be thankful for the hardcore lesson in great sex. After fifteen minutes a knock on the door interrupted my second orgasm. Brent was relentless. I THINK I LOVE MY BOSS!"

"He didn't even allow me to stop moaning. Not that I could have even if he were palming my mouth. Obviously he wasn't concerned who was on the other side of the door. What if it were his wife Linda? How would he explain my screaming FUCK ME BRENT at the top of my lungs? I'm darn sure even the guys on our crew were clued in by my loud cries. SHIT! I'm going to cum again. MIND GONE!"

"Letting me lay there face down on his desk of my own volition, okay I couldn't move. My legs were like rubber in an earthquake. Even my moans were shaking verbally. His mighty hands slapped my ass non stop for the remaining five minutes before he snarls and backs up out of me messily. I felt my juices run down my thighs even to my toes. I was lost..."

"I don't remember even how I ended up on my knees in front of Brent, all I recall is my face being covered in cum. HOLY SHIT! As he jerked off over me I found jizz dripping from my eyelids even. Where did he keep all of this stuff? LOL! I'm serious I was a soggy mess by the time he said CLOCK OUT!"

"NOOOO! I WANT OVERTIME! LOL! He got dressed and ignored me, finally answering the door. Unlocking it I hid behind his desk just in case it was Linda. I didn't want her to beat my ass. By now nobody was outside. Brent literally left me there on my knees terrified of what my teasing had turned him into. He was kind of mean. Was I a grudge fuck because I toyed with him so much? If so I think mean or not I want more. WOW! My heart was still pounding in my chest. Who knew sex was this much fun? I might give up on the teasing and just...no I can do both. LOL!"

"I got dressed and limped to the restroom where I looked over my cum covered face. It was remarkable even as it dried. Sticky as fuck. Brent tasted great. Washing up I finally made it to the time clock. Punching out I didn't get the overtime I wanted but who worked today anyway? Not me. None of us really did our jobs. Brent knew that. As I started to leave Brent stopped me and pushed me against a wall. I was really scared by his attitude. After inspecting me he lowered the palm holding me pinned."

"Studying his cold expression he finally smiled and winked at me. I sighed with relief. He then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. With a soft whisper he said the one thing I dreaded hearing. He said MY SLUT! with a stare directly into my soul. I stuttered with a WHAT?"

"YOU HEARD ME CALLOWAY. YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. FROM NOW ON I GET WHAT I WANT. WHENEVER I WANT SOME YOU SAY YES SIR. UNDERSTOOD?" I know I turned pale. Was I suddenly his property? I'm so confused. I nodded not even truly understanding the concept. Afraid to ask questions I just added what I thought he wanted to hear. I said YES SIR."

"Good enough I was allowed to go home. My imagination running wild I envisioned being tied up or whipped. Smiles one second fear the next. I need to sort this through. I can't believe I told you people every single thing that happened. Maybe I don't know when to shut up. Therapy maybe? I might really need a shrink after another few weeks. LOL!"

"There's my bus. See you all soon."

"I'm really freaked out."