I Confessed to my Mom that I'm Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with me unable to remove my eyes from her nakedness, she knew that I had deliberately opened her bedroom door without knocking. She knew that I was hoping to see her without her clothes. She knew that I was hoping to see her naked. She knew that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

"You deliberately barged in my bedroom hoping to see me without my clothes. You deliberately burst open my bedroom door hoping to see me naked. I'm disappointed in your David for not respecting my privacy. Get out. Get out of my bedroom. Please leave. I'm so embarrassed. Get out! Please, leave so that I may finish dressing."

Only, I wasn't leaving. I was there to stay. My mother looked at me embarrassed. Then, revealing her true sexual feelings, I watched as her nipples grew hard and erect. Surprising me, something that she was clearly unable to control and conceal, a sexually aroused flash took hold of her face and widened her eyes with exhibitionistic excitement. Her surprised look of sexual arousal confessed her true sexual feeling that she was sexually excited that I was seeing her without her clothes.

Feigning her embarrassment and shame, clearly, my mother was unembarrassed and/or unashamed that I had seen her naked, totally naked. Oddly enough, instead, of being mortified, shocking me, she was sexually aroused. Fortunately for me, my mother was sexually excited that I was seeing her without her clothes. Seemingly, with her an exhibitionist, she wanted me to see her without her clothes. Seemingly, she wanted me to see her naked.

'What the Hell? I don't believe this. Instead of being embarrassed that I'm seeing her without her clothes, instead of feeling shame that I'm seeing her naked, my mother is sexually aroused. Go figure. Something I never would have suspected; my mother is sexually excited that I'm seeing her naked. Wishing that I could finger her nipples as proof that she's sexually aroused, her nipples are fully erect. Wishing that I could finger her pussy, I wonder if she's wet, too,' I thought.

# # #

Something unbeknownst to me and something that she had wanted to do for a long time, by reading what she wrote in her diary, my mother wanted to flash me her naked body for years. She wanted me to see her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. She wanted me to see her naked. By all that I read in her diary, while hoping that seeing her naked would entice me to sexually solicit her and have forbidden sex with her, she seemingly couldn't believe that I had finally seen her naked.

'Today, David barged in my bedroom while I was undressing,' wrote Sharon in her diary. 'Catching me by total surprise, I had just removed my nightgown when he barged open my bedroom door without knocking. Finally, with me enticing him to barge in my bedroom without knocking for years, he finally barged in my bedroom without knocking.

He finally saw me without my clothes. I couldn't believe he saw me naked. My son saw me without my clothes. I couldn't believe he finally saw me without my clothes. Yet, instead of being embarrassed, instead of feeling shame, I was sexually aroused that David saw me naked. He made my nipples so big and hard. He made my pussy so wet, so very wet.'

Later that day, she made another entry in her diary.

'To be honest and something that a mother should never admit, I was so horny and so sexually frustrated that I was tempted to remove my hand and forearm from my naked breasts and my other hand from my naked pussy. Daring myself to do so, I was so sexually aroused that I was tempted to deliberately flash him my naked body. Something that made me shiver with sexual anticipation, I wanted him to see me naked. Something that made me quiver with the exhibitionist thought, I wanted him to see me without my clothes.'

Finally, that night, she made a last entry in her diary for the day.

'Then, something that a mother should never want to do with her son, I was tempted to move to my knees in front of him. I was tempted to reach my hand inside his pajama pee hole. I was tempted to pull out his flaccid cock and stroke him to an erection while sucking him,' she wrote. 'After blowing my son and allowing him to cum in my mother, I was tempted to push him back on my bed and fuck him. I wish I could fuck my son.'

I was stunned after reading that. My mother wanted to suck me. She wanted to fuck me. Something I wish I had known before, I wasted years masturbating over my mother while imagining her naked and having sex with me when she wanted me to see her naked and have sex with me.

'I wanted to blow David. I wanted to suck my son's cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth,' she wrote in her diary. 'I wanted him to cum all over my face. I wanted him to cum all over my naked body. Rubbing his cum all over my naked body as if it's an expensive body crème, I wanted David to give me a cum bath,' wrote Sharon in her diary.

# # #

"David! Oh, my God, I'm getting dressed," said my mother, Sharon.

Scolding me, she unconsciously lowered her forearm and hand as if she forgot that she was naked. She flashed me her naked tits. She flashed me her erect nipples.

"Why didn't you knock? You know that you're supposed to knock. You know that when my bedroom door is closed that you always knock first and wait for me to answer before entering my bedroom," she said.

Then, attempting to conceal her naked breasts as well as her sexual arousal, she looked at me with feigned anger. She pretended that she was outraged that I had seen her naked. She pretended that she was embarrassed and ashamed that I had seen her naked tits, her naked pussy, and what I could see of her naked ass.

"How dare you invade my privacy? Why didn't you respect my privacy? You saw me naked. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed. I'm so mortified," she said when she wasn't embarrassed, ashamed, nor mortified. "I can't believe you saw me without my clothes."

Drinking her all in with my lustful, sexual stare, the first time seeing my MILF of a mother without her clothes, I stared at my naked mother as if I had never seen a naked woman before. Not looking away, never removing my eyes from her beautiful body, I stared at all her sexy and shapely, naked form. I stared at all that I could see of her naked breasts, glimpses of her erect nipples, her naked pussy, and what I could see of her naked ass from the side.

'While wishing I could masturbate now, in front of my mother, I wanted her to watch me cum. I'll be masturbating over seeing my mother without her clothes tonight, tomorrow, and for the rest of my horny life,' I thought. 'I'll be cumming over my MILF of a mother while imagining her blowing me and allowing me to cum in her beautiful mouth.'

After reading her diary, coming as a complete surprise, I was armed with the knowledge of how she truly, sexually felt about me. Now, I knew that she wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with her. Emboldened to catch my mother in a compromising position, one without her clothes, I was able to do that by barging in her bedroom without knocking. While making her nudity appear unintentional, I now knew that she deliberately wanted me to see her without her clothes as much as I wanted to see her naked.

After finding her diary tucked beneath her mattress, when she was downstairs and I was upstairs, I read her private, sexual thoughts about me. Had I not found and read her diary, I never would have known how she sexually felt about me. Had I not found and read her diary, I never would have barged in my mother's bedroom without knocking and without waiting for her to invite me in her bedroom. I knew now that she was just as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

An incestuous game changer, this changes everything. My mother wanted sex, even from me, especially from me. She wanted me to give her incestuous sex. Sexually frustrated and horny, she needed to get laid and with me the only man in the house, I was the one so chosen to do the dirty deed of having incestuous sex with her. Proud to be of help, and happy to do it, it was my duty as the man of the house to fuck my mother and to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my mouth, my fingers, and my cock.

'I wish I dared to expose my naked body to my son without him thinking less of me. I need to sexually tease him. I need to erotically entice him. I need to sexually excite him. I need to seductively seduce him without him thinking of me as an incestuous whore. I need to flash him my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass without him thinking of me any less of me,' she wrote in her diary.

The next evening, she wrote something even more sexually provocative in her diary again.

'Wondering that he'd think of my big tits, something that I wanted to do since he turned 18-years-old, I'd love to show him my big, naked breasts. I'd love for him to touch my tits, feel my tits, and fondle my tits while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. While making out with me, French kissing me, I'd love my son to touch and feel me everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother.'

# # #

Alluding to having sex with me before, never has she written anything as sexually graphic and incestuously flammable as she wrote last night about having sex with me now. Not knowing that my mother was an exhibitionistic, sexual tease, an incestuous whore, I knew she was now. My top priority, after I read what she wrote, I knew what I must do.

Before my mother found a lover and no longer incestuously wanted me and/or sexually needed me, it was up to me to give my mother multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. It was up to me to give her what she sexually wanted. It was up to me to have forbidden sex with her. It was up to me to stick my big dick in her mouth, put a hand behind her pretty head, and have her suck me. It was up to me to cum in her sweet mouth and all over her beautiful face.

It was now or never to have my wicked, sexual way with my MILF of a mother. It was now or never to touch her and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her. It was now or never to give her oral sex while masturbating her with my fingers and my tongue. It was now or never to make slow, sweet love to her and give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. It was up to me to have incestuous sex with my mother and fuck her until she screamed my name.

'David! David! David! Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, David. Fuck me,' I imagined my mother saying.

Oh, yeah. Definitely this was it. It was up to me to fuck my mother, and give her another sexual orgasm, this time with my prick. It was up to me to give my mother multiple, sexual orgasms. Not taking no for an answer, it was up to me to push her back on her bed and give us what we both so wanted, incestuous sex. First, I wanted to eat my mother's cunt. Then, I wanted to fuck her and now, after reading her diary, I knew that she wanted to fuck me, too.

'I need him to give me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue,' she wrote in her diary.

Unbeknownst to either one of us, clearly, we were on the same sexual page.

'I'd love for him to finger my pussy while licking my pussy while reaching up to fondle my naked breasts and finger my erect nipples. I wish he'd make love to me before fucking me,' she wrote again last night, the latest entry in her diary. 'I need him to give me a sexual orgasm with his beautiful prick. I need my son to have incestuous sex with me.'

Rereading my mother's private, sexual thoughts was what put me over the edge. Rereading my mother's private, sexual thoughts made me crazy with incestuous desire for my MILF of mother. After rereading my mother's private diary, now, I knew what I must do. This was it. This was really it. Finally, this was my chance to have incestuous sex with my mother.

I must have sex with her. I must fuck my mother. Now that I know that she's as sexually frustrated as I'm horny, she's ripe for the taking. Now I know that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her, I can't go wrong. She wanted me to have sex with her. She wanted me to fuck her.

'Seriously? Are you kidding? I don't believe it. I can't believe it. My mother wanted me to give her sex as much as I wanted to give her sex,' I thought. 'What are the odds of that? I thought that I was the only incestuous pervert in the family but clearly, my mother is one, too.'

After reading and rereading her diary, knowing that she wanted a forbidden, sexual relationship with me as much as I wanted an incestuous relationship with her, this was my chance to give us both what we wanted. Armed with that personal, sexual information, only, not nearly enough, I needed another excuse to perfect my plan of the sexual seduction of my mother. I needed her to think that I was the innocent one, the victim. I needed her to think that she was the wicked whore taking sexual advantage of me.

I needed her to believe that I wasn't interested in seeing her without her clothes, even though I was. I needed her to think that I could care less about seeing her naked, even though I couldn't wait to see her naked. I needed her to know that, even if she stripped naked in front of me and offered to be my incestuous whore and my sexual slave that I'd never have sex with her. Never would I lick and fuck my mother's warm, wet pussy. Never would I want her to stroke, suck, and fuck my hard, erect cock.

# # #

"Please forgive me, mother. I'm sorry for barging in on you but I have something important to tell you that couldn't wait. If I waited another second without confessing what it is that I need to tell you, I'll burst," I said being overly dramatic. "If I waited any longer to tell you, I may change my mind to confess what I wanted to confess, needed to tell you, and not tell you," I said.

My mother stared at me with curiosity. She had no idea what I needed to confess. Maybe I went through her panty drawer and masturbated on her panties again and now felt guilty about doing that. Maybe I spied on her dressing and undressing and now wanted to confess spying on my mother and seeing her without her clothes. With her always checking every likely hiding spot, maybe I successfully hid a camera in her bedroom or in her bathroom to see her naked.

Seemingly, the real reason for my sudden confession eluded her. With her curiosity piqued, she had no idea what I wanted to confess. Actually, embarrassed as much as she was sexually aroused about that, she knew that I had found her diary. Maybe that was it. Maybe I wanted to confess that not only had I found her diary but also that I had read her diary, too.

Finding her diary in a different spot beneath her mattress the next evening, she knew that I had found her diary. She knew that I had read her private, sexual thoughts about me. Yet, instead of being embarrassed that I read her diary, she was sexually aroused that I read all that she wrote about wanting to have sex with me. Something that made her nipples hard and erect, and her pussy wet, she knew that I now knew that she wanted to have sex with him as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

Sexually aroused by the sexual anticipation of what was about to happen, no doubt, taking the next sexual step after reading her diary, Sharon surmised that her adult son had deliberately burst in her bedroom while hoping to see her naked. She surmised that he wanted to have incestuous sex with her as much as she wanted to have forbidden sex with him. Undressing me with her eyes, in the way that she looked at me was the same sexual way that I stared at her.

After reading and rereading her diary, it was inevitable that we'd be having sex. After learning how she felt about me, it was inevitable that I'd be licking her pussy, fingering her cunt, masturbating her, making love to her, and fucking her. No longer able to hide her sexual attraction to me, it was inevitable that she'd be stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me. Finally, I was going to have sex with my MILF of a mother. Finally, I was going to give her multiple, sexual orgasms. Finally, I was going to cum in her mouth.

Seemingly, tempted to do so, daring herself to do so, she was ready to remove her hands and her forearm from her naked breasts to expose her naked tits to me. She had always wanted to show me her big tits and now this was her chance. Instead of only flashing me her naked breasts, she took flashing me her naked breasts a step further. She wanted to show me all that I wanted to see of her sexy and shapely, naked body.

# # #

After divorcing her husband and not being touched by another man in several years, Sharon was horny. She was sexually frustrated. She wanted to have sex. She needed to get laid. No secret there, she wanted and needed to have a sexual orgasm. With David the only man available to give her what she sexually wanted and needed, she wanted and needed her son to fuck her.

Taking two to play their sexy, sexual game, as much as he wanted to see his mother without her clothes, after reading her diary, he knew that she wanted him to see her without her clothes. Further, as much as he wanted to see his mother without her clothes, she wanted to see her son without his clothes, too. Like mother like son, they both wanted to see one another naked. As if it was sexually meant to be, they both were ready and poised to have sex, incestuous sex with one another.

Figuring that he had deliberately barged in her bedroom without knocking in the hopes of seeing her naked, something so forbidden and bizarre, she had always wondered what he'd do if he saw her without her clothes. Waiting for him to make his incestuous move, she wondered if seeing her naked was enough erotic enticement for her son to have sex with her. Masturbating herself over him seeing her naked, and having incestuous sex with her, she had wanted to flash her son for a long time but never had the nerve and/or the opportunity.

What kind of mother flashes her son her naked breasts? What kind of mother flashes her son her naked body? What kind of mother has sex with her son? What kind of mother strokes her son's prick, sucks his prick, and fucks his prick? Obviously, with her being an incestuous whore, she was, indeed, that kind of mother.

Finally, with him barging in her bedroom while she was naked, now was the time to flash him her naked body. This was it. This was finally it. This was the time to show him all that he wanted to see and all that she wanted him to see. Sharon was determined to flash David. She not only wanted him to see her without her clothes but also, she was determined for him to see her naked. She was determined to have illicit sex with her son.

Wondering again, she wondered what he'd do if he saw her naked. Sexually inspired to do so, she wondered if he'd touch, feel, and squeeze her naked ass. She wondered if he'd feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples while sucking her erect nipples. She wondered if he'd finger her naked pussy, rub her clit, and fingerfuck her cunt while masturbating her. She wondered in the way that she wished that she could have sex with him, perhaps he wanted to have sex with her. Only, she was his mother and he was her son.

How dare she? What's wrong with her to want to have sex with her son? She couldn't have illicit sex with him. How dare she even think of wanting to do that? Having sex with him would be wrong. Having sex with him would be nasty. Only, with her having limited, sexual opportunities, she needed to get laid and with them sheltering in place and no other man available to her, he was there standing in bedroom while she was naked.

She was naked and I stared at all that I could see of her. She was naked and clearly, I wanted to have sex with her. She was naked and I wasn't about to leave her bedroom and close her bedroom door behind me until I had sex with my mother. She was naked and I wanted to make love to her before fucking her. I wanted her to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me, too. I needed to cum in her beautiful mouth.