I Confessed to my Mom that I'm Gay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone way beyond giving her the privacy she needed to change her clothes. Like father like son, as much of a voyeur as she was an exhibitionist, I liked watching. I wanted to watch my naked mother finish getting dressed. As much as I wanted to see my mother without her clothes, so very sexually erotic, I wanted to watch my mother put on her bra and panties. Now that she was standing before me naked, I wanted to touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

# # #

"Okay, now that you have my full attention, tell me your confession so that I can finished getting dressed in privacy. Tell me what was so important that couldn't wait until I was decent. What did you want to confess that couldn't wait until I'm dressed," she asked while prolonging her son's impromptu visit? "Tell me what it is. Tell me," she said impatiently.

Feigning a troubled face with a morosely, sullen look, as if a great burden weighed heavily upon his head, he looked at his mother with consternation and sadness. He looked as if he was about to cry. Mashing his face between her D cup breasts, she was tempted to put her arm around his neck and pull him to her naked bosom to comfort him. If she pulled him to her, maybe he'd touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts? Maybe, she'd forget his sadness and suck her nipples.

"Don't expect any grandchildren, mother, unless I adopt them with my husband," said David to his mother, Sharon.

Sharon looked at her son as if he had been drinking.

"Husband?" She made a face as if she had swallowed something sour. "What are you talking about? What do you mean, husband," she asked with a loud laugh?

David took a deep breath. He was finally ready to confess his sexual secret to his mother. He needed her to know what deeply troubled him. Knowing she'd understand his sexual dilemma, as her womanly way to change his sexual orientation, he hoped she'd give him sex.

"I'm gay, mother. I'm gay," he said. "I prefer having sex with men than with women."

Knowing better, as if he was talking nonsense, she made another face as if she didn't believe him.

"You're not gay," she said waving a hand of disbelief. Then, as if double checking if he was as gay as he said he was, she looked at him again. "How do you know you're gay? Have you had sex with men? Have you stroked a prick? Have you sucked someone's cock? Have you allowed a man to fuck you in your ass? And if you have, did you enjoy any or all of the above?"

He shook his head no.

"I haven't had sex with anyone, mother. I'm innocent. I'm still a virgin," he admitted.

She let out a little laugh of relief.

"If you never had sex with anyone, if you're a virgin, then how do you know that you're gay?"

He shrugged.

"I just do. I have a feeling that I am," he said. Hinting for sex, this was where his ruse came to fruition. He paused before asking her for her help. "Just wondering, maybe you can help me to let me know if I'm gay or not," he said. "Surely, having come across gay men before, you must know of a way to tell if a man is gay or not."

# # #

Not having to ask her son what he meant by helping him to let him know if he's gay or not, she showed him that she was willing to help him by making a bold, exhibitionistic move. She removed her hand and her forearm from her naked breasts. She consensually showed him and willingly allowed him to see her big, naked breasts.

With her unable to conceal her sexual arousal, she stared at him staring at her naked breasts. Standing proud while topless, looking down at her naked breasts as if looking what he could see before looking up at him, she finally showed her son her naked tits. Then, she removed her other hand from her naked pussy. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she showed him her trimmed, blonde, naked pussy, too. Something that he never expected her to do, that is until he read and reread her diary, she allowed him to see her naked, totally naked.

His mother was naked. She was totally naked. He couldn't believe that his mother stood before him naked. Again, unembarrassed and unashamed, she stood tall before her son as if she was as proud of her naked body as much as she was sexually aroused for him to see her without her clothes. Clearly, she wanted him to see her without her clothes as much as he wanted to see his mother naked.

"Look at me," she said looking down at herself again before looking up at him. "Look at your naked mother," she said ordering him to look at her. "Tell me what do you think. Does seeing me naked do anything sexually for you," she asked? "Does seeing me naked make you sexually excited and give you an erection? Does seeing me naked make you want to have sex with me instead of with gay men? Does seeing me naked make you want to fuck your mother?"

He shook his head no again.

"Nothing," he said even though it took all the sexual control he had not to stare, not to touch, and not to develop an erection. "Sorry but it doesn't sexually excite me to see you without your clothes," he said lying.

Sexually teasing him, as her impromptu, gayness test, while sexily staring at her son, Sharon fondled her naked breasts and pulled, turned and twisted her erect nipples. Then, continuing to sexually tease him, she lifted her breasts to her mouth and sucked her nipples, first one and then, the other while staring at her son. Next, she reached her other hand down to cup her naked pussy. She parted her legs and rubbed her clit while finger fucking her pussy.

"What about now? Does it sexually excite you to watch your mother touch, feel, and masturbate herself? Does seeing me touch, feel, and masturbate myself make you want to touch, feel, and masturbate me? I bet you have an erection now," she said looking to see if he had a bulge in his pajama bottoms. "I bet you want to have sex with me. I bet you want to fuck your mother."

She looked down at herself yet again before looking up at him with a sexy smile and a naughty look while continuing to play with her pussy. Once again, lying to himself and lying to his mother, he shook his head no. Using all of the self-control that he possessed, he seemed disinterested in seeing his mother without her clothes. He seemed disinterested in having sex with her. He seemed disinterested in starting an incestuous, sexual relationship with his mother.

"No, nothing mother. I'm sorry but I don't feel a thing seeing you naked and watching you touch, feel, and masturbate yourself," he said with another shrug while lying through his teeth. "And I certainly don't have an erection," he said sliding his hand down his pajama bottoms to prove that he didn't have an erection. "I'm gay. I'm gay, mother. I told you that I'm gay."

As if she knew that this was a game that he had to play, as if she knew that he wasn't gay, she lovingly affectionately smiled at him.

"I know you're not gay," she said making a face of disbelief. "I have a surefire, foolproof way to know if you are gay or not," she said. Undressing him with her eyes, she looked at him as if he was already naked. "Remove your clothes. Take everything off. Strip yourself naked. Show me your cock," she said. "In the way that I showed you my naked pussy, I want to see your naked prick as your barometer to tell me if you're gay."

# # #

As if he was a stripper hired for her birthday, Sharon watched her son remove his clothes. She watched him strip himself naked. She stared at his naked, flaccid prick in the way that he stared at her naked tits and naked pussy. Unable to control herself, she slid an involuntary tongue across her red, full lips while staring at his flaccid prick. Clearly, his mother wanted to blow him. She wanted to suck his cock. She wanted her son to cum in her mouth.

"In the way that you're seeing my naked pussy, my naked ass, and my naked tits, I want to see your naked prick. After seeing me naked and watching me touch myself, feel myself, and masturbate myself, I need to see if you have an erection or not. Stroke yourself. Go ahead and masturbate in front of me."

In the way that Sharon was unembarrassed and unashamed to strip herself naked in front of her son, David was unashamed and unembarrassed to strip himself naked in front of his mother. A long time coming, he had always wanted to expose himself to her. He had always wanted to show her his naked cock as much as he wanted her to see his naked prick and as much as he wanted to see her naked pussy.

While wondering if she'd look, stare, or look away in disgust, he always wanted to flash his mother his flaccid or erect prick. He had always wanted to masturbate in front of his mother while she watched. Wondering if she'd watch, wondering if she'd be sexually aroused, he had always wanted to cum for and in front of his mother.

In the way that she masturbated in front of him, he desperately wanted to masturbate in front of her. He wanted to stroke his prick in front of his mother. He wanted to know if she'd watch him cum in sexual excitement or if she'd look away in disgust. Only, afraid he'd get an erection and cum, with him confessing that he's gay, he couldn't have an erection in front of his mother. He couldn't masturbate and ejaculate in front of her. That would ruin his whole scam. She'd never believe that he was gay then.

Nevertheless, he needed to know if his mother would take his prick in her soft, warm hand and stroke him to an erection. He needed to know if she'd move to her knees, take him in her mouth, and suck him. He needed to know if she'd allow him to not only cum in her mouth but also to cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. He needed to know if she'd turn her back to him, bend forward, spread her legs, and allow him to fuck her from behind.

He needed to know if his mother would allow him to give her a cum bath. After he ejaculated cum in her mouth, he needed to know if she'd push him back on her bed and make love to him before fucking him. In the way that he wanted to ejaculate cum in his mother's mouth, he wanted to ejaculate cum in his mother's pussy, too. Even though he read that she was sexually attracted to him and wanted to have sex with him in her diary, he needed to know if she really was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her.

Not wanting to ruin his plan by getting an erection in front of his mother now, David thought of football. He thought of Tom Brady. Then, he thought of Brady's wife, Giselle, posing topless and naked as the last supermodel. Before becoming sexually excited and ruining his plan, he concentrated on the Superbowl and on the big, burly, black defensive linemen of the LA Chargers. He thought of the big, black offensive linemen of the Cincinnati Bengals. He thought of fully dressed men instead of thinking of naked women.

# # #

Surprising him and sexually exciting him but determined not to reveal his sexual excitement to his mother, sexually teasing him, Sharon stepped forward and reached down to take her son's flaccid prick in her hand. Something she had never dared to do before; she fondled the head of his naked prick while slowly stroking his shaft as she stared up at him. Then, something that he never expected her to do, she moved to her knees in front of him while staring up at him.

She took him in her hand again and leaned forward to take his soft prick in her mouth to suck him while stroking him and staring up at him. She stared up at her son while stroking and sucking his cock. Hoping to suck the gay out of him, she seemed determined for him to cum in her mouth.

'My mother is giving me a blowjob,' I thought. 'She's giving me a blowjob. I can't believe she's giving me a blowjob. I can't believe my MILF of a mother is sucking my cock,' I thought.

This was her surefire way to know if her son was gay or not. Daring him to get an erection while his flaccid prick was buried in her mouth, she'd finally know for sure if he was gay or lying about being sexually attracted to men. A mother's intuition, she didn't think her son was gay. Yet, needing to know for sure, with her wanting to suck his cock anyway, there was no harm in blowing him. After all, she had wanted to blow him for years. Now, if he had an erection while she sucked him, indeed, she'd know that he wasn't gay.

"If you get an erection while I'm blowing you, then I'll know you're not gay," she said with confidence that her son wasn't gay but straight.

Before taking his still flaccid prick in her mouth, she stared up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes while stroking him. Then, as soon as she leaned forward and took him in her hand to stroke him and in her mouth to suck him, as if she had pushed his sexual buttons, instantly, he had an erection. As she stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper, he developed a huge erection.

Not wanting his mother to prematurely stop sucking him, he put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head. Not allowing her to pull away, as she tried to do once she determined that he wasn't gay, he humped her mouth while fucking her face. He wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. Not about to ruin his opportunity, he needed to cum all over her face.

"Blow me, mom. Don't stop blowing me. Don't stop sucking me. Suck my cock, mom. Stroke me harder. Stroke me faster. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said. "I need to watch you swallow my load. Then, I need to cum again. This time all over your face. I need to give you a cum bath, mother."

Seemingly, no longer wanting to blow her son, she pushed against his thighs to remove his engorged prick from her mouth. Too late, not stepping back or stepping away, he didn't want his mother to premature finish her blowjob. With him pushing hard on the back of her head to hold her in place while humping her mouth and fucking her face, he exploded a huge load of cum in his mother's mouth.

Then, when she finally removed his erect prick from her mouth and from the pressure of her red, full lips, he exploded a second load, an even bigger load of cum. He ejaculated all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Proud of himself and finally sexually satisfied, he gave his MILF of a mother quite the cum bath.

# # #

"Oh, my God, David. How could you? You ejaculated your cum in my mouth. You ejaculated cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. You held my head in place and forced me to blow you. How dare you? You forced me to swallow you by pushing hard against the back of my head and not letting me go," she said while feigning her outrage.

Actually, as she had written in her diary long ago that she had always wanted to blow her son. She had always wanted to suck his cock. She had always wanted him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. A forbidden secret that she masturbated herself over when imagining her son naked and having sex with him, she had always wanted David to give her a cum bath.

She hit him on his chest while wiping his cum from her face. A long time coming, in the way that she had wanted to expose her naked body to her son ever since he turned 18-years-old, she had always wanted to suck his cock, too. She masturbated over stroking him while sucking him. With her husband no longer there to stop her from having illicit sex with her son, she masturbated over him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum.

She continued wiping his cum from her face with a hand towel that she kept by her bed. So much cum, she had his cum everywhere, in her hair, across her naked breasts, and all over her pretty face. Literally covered with her son's cum, as if she was the star of a bukkake fest, indeed, David had given his mother quite the cum bath.

"You're not gay. I knew you weren't gay. You'd never get an erection and cum in my mouth like that from me blowing you if you were gay. You just pretended to be gay to see me naked," she said. "You just pretended to be gay to see if I'd have sex with you. You just pretended to be gay to see if I'd blow you," she said with feigned anger.

She punched him on his chest again.

"How dare you deceive me to see me without my clothes? How dare you trick me into sucking your cock? How dare you defile your mother by cumming in my mouth, your mother's mouth? How dare you cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts? How dare you give me a cum bath? How dare you barge in my bedroom to see me naked? What's wrong with you?"

Yet, what was wrong with her son was what was wrong with his mother, too. She wanted her son to see her naked as much as he wanted to see his mother naked. She wanted her son to see her without her clothes as much as he wanted to see her without her clothes. She wanted to see her son without his clothes as much as he wanted his mother to see him without his clothes.

She not only posed naked for him but also, she moved to her knees to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. Pretending that she no longer wanted to blow him, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Not wanting him to think of her as an incestuous whore, but that she was the sexual victim of his incestuous lust, she continued her verbal assault.

After invading my privacy by reading my diary, you pretended to be gay while hoping I'd give you sex," said his mother seemingly angry that her son tricked her. "Then, barging in my bedroom, I can't believe you saw me naked. I can't believe you saw me without my clothes."

Then, she looked at her son with feigned embarrassment, sadness, sorrow, and shame.

"In the hopes of proving that you're not gay, I can't believe I was gullible enough to blow you. I can't believe that you tricked me into sucking your cock. I can't believe I allowed you to cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow your cum by holding my head in place. I can't believe I allowed you to cum in my hair, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. I can't believe I allowed you to give me a cum bath. How dare you sexually use me and abuse me?"

She paused in her diatribe to stare at her son.

"Shame on you, David. Shame on you for making your mother your incestuous whore," she said.

# # #

Then, she got a diabolical look on her face.

"Since I've given you want you want, it's time for you to give me what I want. You need to eat me. You need to eat your mother's cunt and give me a sexual orgasm. Then, giving me multiple, sexual orgasms, you need to make love to me before fucking me hard and fast enough to give me another sexual orgasm, this time with your stiff prick," she ordered.

That was the beginning of something beautiful. Mother and son had incestuous sex night and day as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, lovers, or husband and wife. No longer sleeping on the couch, she allowed him to sleep in her bed. She sucked him every morning and he fucked her every night.

THE END