All Comments on 'I Couldn't Share Her'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

She was dumb and he got the better end of the deal

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
A Downer**

Thanks for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great story telling

I can't buy that old, "I'm in love with both of you" excuse. You also worked in "The his wife died and he was so sad" excuse too, all in 750 words. Sad ending, but I wouldn't share either. Good job, CD.

darthdaxdarthdaxover 5 years ago
Thank God!!!

The world's a better place without her!!! And saved him a bullet. (ammo prices are outrageous these days)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dead for at least a few days, maybe weeks? Ain't no one going in that stinking house!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Wow!

What a strange way to look at things.

Was it his fault, that a selfish slut took her life?

How about keeping the sympathy on the victim

and not the crook?

2 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star

Didn't feel sorry for the cheating cunt. A lot of time saved on a divorce.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

she was a cheater.

just say bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
easily

it was her being mentally ill

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I’m guessing that this was a 750 word submittal, but . . .

. . . it should have been a full story. Just how many couples have something like this to deal with in the real world? The suicide was the only way out in 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Was this a Matt Moreau story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yip

Fuck her she's a useless cheating cum dump. She did thee right thing.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 5 years ago
Good ending....

I like the ending.... In a way. Shame with her dying but something was wrong with her mentally. It would have been a real problem if she'd had kids and passed on that kind of psychosis.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 5 years ago
Good ending

Shame about her dying.... But in the end it would have been worse if she had passed on her psychosis to her kids.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Karma

She got exactly what she deserved as a cheating slut. Death, just too bad it wasn't painful - she just drifted to sleep and abandoned her responsibilities much as she had abandoned her vows.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Without

A great deal of remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Umm...No

His pride didn’t kill her. She killed herself, because she wasn’t mature enough and mentally stable to handle the consequences of her actions.

Besides, didn’t she say she’d give up Jerry? Putting the blame on him his just wrong.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Nope

His pride didn't kill her, her failure to know herself did. She said that if forced she would give up Jerry, and he took her at her word.

If she found she couldn't live with that she should have told him. He likely would have left her, with the same result, then his guilt would at least have some basis in fact.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
yeah not much sympathy for her

She lied to him about how his condition affected her, cheated and now fell in "love" with her side fuck. yeah i can see her pov about his medical issue but thats it. She took the cowards way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO

a cheap play for the sympathy vote and hopefully a good score. If she loved the other guy why would she commit suicide and why didn't the other guy come over. This didn't work for me at all.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Just sex

Maybe he could have handled it if it had just been sex. She said the other mad gave her the one part her husband could not... Fucking... Yet, they made live and she fell in love. So, her justification did not fit the reality.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
In my opinion...

This statement said it all, 'Then Jerry started working with us. He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and he'd just lost his wife to cancer.'

So Jerry pulls on the heart strings of a woman married to a man 20 years older than her, then moves into her bed.

If good ole Jerry was as smart as he thought he was when he saw her having conflicted emotions he should have backed away no matter what she said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some might think

That tragedy and death works on an erotic site, let me assure you, it doesn't.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
RESPONSE TO COMMENTS

My thanks to all who commented; each will receive the consideration it deserves. Carolinadreamer

PS: No, Anonymous; I doubt anyone who submits here, knowing about such fine folks as yourself, expects a good score on this category. Personally I like reading the LW writers’ works and consider myself fortunate to be allowed to post my own amateur attempts here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dunno Why The Hate

Selfish woman stays selfish. (And I know suicide isn't always selfish, but it was this time.) Good succinct story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A long, long time ago. I had a girlfriend who died in a car crash. I was in college at the time and several friends were there to help me out with my pain. One was a woman going back to school in her mid 30’s who was married. She actually gave me a ride on Wednesday’s after my last class and we would talk. A couple of months after my girlfriend died, she hit on me; she leaned over and kissed me on the lips as I was getting out of her car. I honestly don’t know why I did it but I kissed her back and we made out for a while before I stopped it. Long story short, I think she was drawn to my pain and her desire to help me combined with whatever she wasn’t getting in her marriage led her to wanting to start an affair with me. It didn’t go further than that, but it could have. So when I read this story, I kinda see it from her side, even if I wouldn’t have made the same choice. As for killing herself, that I just don’t get, but then again, I’ve never been suicidal. As to his thinking he is partially at fault for her death, she made that choice all on her own. But ultimately, if she felt the need to look elsewhere for satisfaction, she should have discussed it with him first. Anything else is a betrayal of the rules of their relationship. Why else keep it a secret for 2 years if it wasn’t?

Overall, it’s a good short story. Thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wasn't pride that killed the bride

It was her own mental instability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CD's wimp husbands ALWAYS accept vlame

Bitch killed herself. Lied and cheated for 2 years. Jer death, while way to peaceful, is a good thing.

Now man up and help jer lover join her in hell!!!!!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
No vote on this one

I'm not giving any stars. Not because it was badly written, it wasn't. I thought it told the story very well. I can't fault the writing but....I didn't like the wife or Jerry or the husband so therefore I didn't like the content. It would be wrong to downgrade the story because I didn't like the content so no rating.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An odd agenda, . . .

pride bad, capitulation good.

What did the ED have to do with her decision that she loved Jerry? Just another entitled bitch who wants to have her cake and eat it too. The suicide was a really weak plot device. No woman that selfish and greedy is going to kill herself. She'd been fucking Jerry for two years without remorse or guilt, only fear of getting caught and losing her other slice of cake. She would have waited to see if hubby could be persuaded to come back, while she continued to fuck Jerry. Even a woman this stupid realizes half a loaf is better than none.

Well, at least you made the word limit. Thanks for contributing.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
smart man

blame yourself for what

you didn t cheat she dit

you didn t take the pills she did

you didn t want to share she did

she wanted it all and couldn t have it

why should she have everything and yo nothing

world has one less cheater .... good for the world

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
CarolinaDreamer

I liked your story I found emotional attachment to the wife. I am in your corner. Evidently most people read to fast or don't comprehend. Bullet points:

1. age difference 20yrs [sparingly using M 55-60 F 35-40]

2. Husband, sexual dysfunction ED due to age or medical. Wife's physical needs not being met. (So she should just suck it up so to speak?)

3. Children grown and most likely out of the house. Empty nest syndrome.

4. Wife meets distressed man, shows compassion, unintended love affair occurs fulling a emotional and physical void in both.

Okay, the capacity for a woman to love multiple persons a day is shown everyday. Husband, multiple children, close relatives, ect. Women usually are closer attached to their children and spouse, more, than most men are, and end up in a empty nest syndrome. Men (husbands) don't involve themselves that deeply, to that extent necessarily.

So the loving of two partners I can see in this story. I believe there is a lot more in the story we don't see, but that is the way my mind comprehended this story.

Thanks for a thought provoking story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Hmm....

You managed to craft a think piece in only 750 words. Impressive! There are multiple questions raised in this one:

1) Can a person be in love with more than one person? Answer: of course. Anyone who has children can attest to that. Loving two people doesn't mean you divide your total love in half. It means you multiply your love by two.

2) Can a polyamorous marriage work? Again, of course. (Just ask our pal Kimi.) I would imagine it ain't easy, though. Which is why you don't see many of them.

3) Is Sally a deceitful woman? Once again: of course. If she were honest and upfront about her sexual needs and desire to be with two men at once, maybe she could have made this work. Instead, she screwed herself by cheating behind hubby's back.

4) Did Sally deserve to die? Of course...NOT. But the fine readers here in LW Universe believe every cheater deserves to die, so their reaction is hardly surprising. Most mature adults will acknowledge the deception and wrongdoing and come up with a workable solution that doesn't involve ending someone's life. If you've ever been wronged, however, I'm sure the fantasy of killing your cheating wife is why the LW readers visit this site in the first place. They couldn't do it in real life, so they come here to live their dream of spousal murder/death. And they call others "sick!" LOL.

Thanks for contributing, Dreamer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't like this one

First off - suicide is NEVER the solution to any problem. The only time I can condone suicide is in the case of Doctor assisted death due to a painful, fatal condition that is about to overwhelm someone's body. Doing something like this because she wants to have her cake and eat it too was just an ugly decision. But a man that marries a woman 20 years younger MUST expect problems down the line. Why would he even consider doing something so selfish? And why would she commit suicide? He leaves her and she has Jerry to love. End of story. Sorry but this was just an awful conclusion that ruined any chance this story had of being entertaining. Not good. Not good at all.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
I WOULD DEFINITELY SAY "SELFISH"

with a side of stupidity, except she played the game and made up the rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
A well-told story.

I understand him. She was wrong and asked more than most men (or women) could manage. I'm sorry for her, but she was cheating despite her reason.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"then we were pretty much limited to oral sex?"

So her impotent husband was giving her oral, while she was fucking another guy for 2 years? How many cream pies did the evil cunt make him eat?

"How could I live with that?"

By pissing on her grave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same old misandry bullshit

Fuck Sally and Jerry, Pride has nothing to do with it, it's her vanity. I guess her vows said forsaking all others, everybody by Jerry. And the only thing anybody did was killing brain cells reading bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insane levels of BS.

TLDR: The slut died because of durr...consequences and she could'nt take the real world. Husband = whitemanbad.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
One Way or Another … You Gotta Let That S**t Go

I liked the duality of potential blame for the unfortunate demise in the story. Communication breakdowns and self /significant other deceptions existed with each of the main characters. They were both dysfunctional in terms of being a healthy couple. In the end , its my opinion that the wife who had a higher degree of blame suffered the most .

Yet her suicide was at least partially a selfish act because she knew her husband loved her and would suffer. But its beyond me to fully rebuke an individual not in their right mind . So what does the survivor do ?

To me , the key is to just survive and focus on making today just a bit better then the day before. The grieving process is a rough road indeed and yet it must be traversed to the best of one's ability.

Kudos to Carolina Dreamer for evoking in me this sustained chain of thought 💭(s) in the self-imposed word restraints of today's theme.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Nonsense

A woman kills herself because her husband don't want to share her.

Yes, it is as stupid as it sounds!

I am not surprised carolinadreamer managed something as stupid as this. I endured some of his directionless long pieces so this is not a surprise although I have to say his longer stories are bit better than this.

This is just straightforward moronic.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Good troublesom predicament, too bad about her solution.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
PRIDE OR WIFE? LOL in a carolinadreamer story there can only be 1 outcome

Anything the wife did is excusable and the man should always take any shit she hands him

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Told ya... Wife has been lying and cheating for 2 years and guess who's fault it is?

The husband's fault because he wouldn't accept it so she killed herself and tried to place the blame on him

Classic vile shallow twisted stupid Carolina dreamer story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

You have received comments across the LW spectrum. From she got what she deserved, to he should have shared her willingly. My favorite is the idiotic, loving two men equally is no different than loving your children. That is a really ignorant concept. You choose to have more than one child, your husband didn't choose to share you with another man. Just_Words summed it up perfectly in his comment. Most people couldn't or wouldn't share. Thoughtful story.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Ending line was PC BS

But thought the flash was good, 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was HER state of mind that killed her.

The mc's choice might have left her thinking she had no alternative, but he didn't kill her.

Her final words to him were a lie, she couldn't give up Jerry, to the extent that she couldn't live without him, literally.

Still saves splitting assets and a messy divorce.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
well crafted story

And think of the money he saved on the divorce..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Further Thoughts

Several things:

1) If a wife goes through menopause, and loses her sex drive, is her husband allowed to find other women to fuck? Yeah, right!

2) Assuming that we're to accept finding sex buddies is okay, does that make doing it behind doing it behind the spouse's back okay? Should you keep seeing a fuck buddy even as you feel yourself developing romantic feelings towards them?

3) She can't choose between the two loves, so kills herself, getting NEITHER, and robbing both of them of her?

4) She should have just given up lover boy. How long will it be before she gets older and he won't be banging younger, hotter clients?

Humphrey28Humphrey28over 5 years ago

The ending line killed it for me. Leave that off and it's a sad story about a man who expected his wife to be faithful but she was too unstable. With it in, he's the unstable one and it doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your Pride Did No Kill Her

She killed herself. A deranged mindset leads to deranged actions. A deranged mindset led to her believing that she could have two husbands. When the husband decided that he will keep his SELF RESPECT (not pride), her deranged mindset caused her to realize how fucked up she was and she couldn't handle losing her husband. So because of her deranged mindset she took deranged actions and killed herself. Had nothing to do with his pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thought she said she would give up Jerry if he asked?

And why wouldn’t Jerry have wondered where she disappeared to? And pretty sure the smell of a 2 week old corpse would have alerted everyone and their dog to what was happening.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years agoAuthor
CD"s response to comments

Wow! Your comments are more thought provoking than my story could ever be; honestly, I was just trying to see if I could craft a decent 750 word story. I had my doubts from all my failures to break into the ALFRED HITCHCOCK short, short contest.

I do appreciate the way several analyzed this, and wonder if I could put some of your thoughts to use in future efforts. To those of you who didn’t like it, I can only say, “We don’t all like the same type thing—thank God. If everyone liked Butter Pecan Ice Cream as much as I do, it would be priced out of this world. Since I write to please me, save your brain cells and simply go on a writer you like.

Last thought—I’ll have to go along with the great writer, Mark Twain, who when asked about the deeper meaning behind Huck Finn replied something to the effect, “Man, I was just writing a story.”

Thanks again for your comments. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

what a loser. even in the end, he has to take responsibility for others.

typical male super-man.

love is sacrifice. love is honesty.

she lacked both. she failed at both. she is incapable of love. and she wanted to continue to hurt those she lied about being in love with. she enjoyed USING people, sucking their love, work, sacrifice...like a parasite. and when her food source removed the leech from his body....she withered away. but she CHOOSE to. she's a grown woman, not a baby. she CHOOSE suicide...like a coward.

fuck her, and more men need to stop treating adult women like little toddlers.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Gave it 4*

I am simply impressed with the ability to compress this much story into a small area.

carolina can write.

I didn't really get as deep as everyone else and probably thought of this story in about the same way as the author himself.

I'm not like the protagonist in any way and I would not accept a shared wife ever.

I believe it was tragic that she wasn't stable enough to at least get help to work through the consequences of her decisions instead of doing a Juliet.

Thank you TCD. I have been mostly impressed with the talent displayed in these short story challenges and yours is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GROW A PAIR

CUCK LOVING MARRIAGE'S DON'T WORK YOU PUSSY. SHE ONLY BECAME A GOOD WIFE INTHE END.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very easy.......

....it was not the husbands fault, the wife wanted to have two men in her life, she did not care about the husband's feelings when she started that new relation.

She must had been the loneliest woman. In two weeks her boyfriend did not look for her pussy, her children did not call her and now her husband is feeling guilty?

She chose her destiny, she was selfish, she only wanted what she wanted or nothing, so i don't understand the husband's problem now. At least he did not lose $$$$ with a divorce.

He should be happy now.....

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Good flash story but what about "In sickness & in Health"

I did enjoy your story and encourage you to keep writing. I have no trouble absolving the husband, the wife however has a lot of flaws. The sexual dysfunction of the husband should have many solutions considered by caring communication between husband and wife. He could use dildos on her, possibly a strap on to give the close up thrusting she may need. Vibrators could have helped, male implants to give an erection come in a variety of types. She never even expressed her frustration to her husband which could have given him a chance to address the problem. He might even have come to the conclusion that she could have a strange dick occasionally, though the story seems to make this choice unlikely. The point is he never got the chance to counter offer anything, she just decided on her own to line up someone to fuck behind hubby's back. On top of the instant cheating, this Jerry had just lost a wife and likely was in a very vulnerable place and she placed her desire above either man. Then adding to the hubby's humiliation she states "No, not fucking, it was more like making love" - just what a husband wants to hear, that his wife is not just "only having sex which means nothing but making love" which is allowing another man to not only enter her pussy but also her heart. Devastating. Then she expects him to agree to a shared agreement with almost no time to decide? She also told him she would give up Jerry if she had to, another lie. Is it realistic that the husband would blame himself for her suicide? I wouldn't blame him and few others would either but those close to a suicide know that often a loved one heaps blame upon themselves even though no one else would see it that way. Sally needs to take the entire responsibility for the cause, response and tragic result of this story and can serve an extra turn in hell for giving that last little quip to her husband in the note to make him feel guilty (that if he had just shared her she wouldn't be dead), plus the note doesn't seem to be exclusively for the husband, one last dig! In a real world her note to her husband should have been an apology for her transgressions listed above and hoping he could forgive her and find happiness.

That the author chose to have her close out her life being the selfish bitch that she was is a reasonable ending as some people are just that fucking shallow.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

too bad she cheated and it didnt end well. she was strong enough to cheat but too weak not have her way... bullshit

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Couldn't

I couldn't share either. Allot of story in 750 words. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

There is no pride issue here . She was a cheating slut and deserved to be left alone by her husband. She could’ve gone to the other guy but what she had for 2 years was perfect . The full love and support of her husband and a guy on the side go fuck . I’d it was ok than everyone would do it . Would it have been ok if she had cancer and was getting chemo for 2-3 years and was not at all interested in sex for him to get a lover.? Of course not , there is no excuse for cheating. If you need multiple people to fuck than never commit to someone who believes in vows, marriage and loyalty.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Still...

If she had really loved her husband, she wouldn't have killed herself in their home. She would have killed herself at the other guy's place. Why? Then that little shit would have to deal with her dead body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a Thought

If they'd searched a little deeper and gone another way. A collar might have made a difference. He left her alone too much without a solid idea of the future. Some people need a better plan than what he left her with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Here you go

Divorce her husband, marry the other dude, then suck her ex on the side. Problem solved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easssssily bitch, plain and simple. No need fo‘ sloppys. Now, be good and rot further.

☠️

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Tough!

Since the bitch betrayed, why even consider going back.

She did one thing right.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Nicely played

The story ran smoothly.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Sad story but she was not a smart woman, what if she just

needed a good fuck? But to tell her husband, "No, not

fucked but started to fall in love with him?" So far as the

ED thing, seems she should have tried to understand and

help him with it.

Nope she wanted it all, two men a husband +1 guy and

when she could not keep them both, she wussed out.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
not your best work

Sorry not sympathetic to her at all. She was all about herself period. So she killed herself boo hoo. Thats on her not him. He did the only thing anyone with self respect could do and walked away. His pride didnt kill her, her narcissistic attitude and lack of self control or dignity did that.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Repulsive philosophy

I find the basic concept here, that if you refuse to give in to someone's demands and they commit suicide over it that it's *your* fault, not only mindboggling but actively repugnant.

If someone puts a gun to a hostage's head, and demands you stay married to them or they'll kill the hostage, they're insane and whatever happens is completely their fault, not yours, even if the hostage is themselves.

The woman was mentally ill. The most you could put on the husband was that he should have tried to have her committed or get her help (if you believe that she was so obviously mentally ill that he could and should have). That she killed herself, however, was completely on her, and I find the idea of "You didn't give me what I wanted, so it's your fault I'm dead" to be so repulsive a theme that it pretty much taints the entirety of this author's works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My pride had surely killed her. How could I live with that?

easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

No sad, depressing story is a good story. I go to Literotica for entertainment and enjoyment. If you want sad realism, there's plenty on TV news and in the newspaper.

Probably the ending is more realistic, or some of what was mentioned in the over-analysis of the comments.

But the ending I might have liked, could have been her giving up Jerry. After some dissension and talking things through, she gets settled back in with hubby, who, given time for reflection and recognition of her "plight," plus realizing things have been as good or better with her for the last 2 years as the preceeding 2 years, admits to himself that, when the chips were down, she chose him over Jerry. So he comes to her, and they work out an agreement where she can get from Jerry what she cannot from him and so she gets back her lover. Out of gratitude, she loves him so much that their relationship becomes better than at any time before. (Or, alternatively, when she goes back to Jerry, he has found an exclusive relationship and no longer needs or wants her "consolation." Hence, hubby got to offer her what he did not have to give her.)

Maybe that's so unrealistic.

But it's so Literotica.

Unfortunately, it probably smashes to bits a 750 word hope.

Paul in Oklahoma

keystone00000keystone00000about 5 years ago
How could he live with that?.....

Easy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
megoldás...

...Azonnal elválni és kidobni az utcára,nem kellett volna hetekig gondolkodni és várni ,hogy továbbra is alszanak -e együtt vagy nem!Mindjárt másképp gondolkodott volna a hölgy ,mert két szék közül a pad alá esett volna!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It is unfortunate

and unnecessary for the protagonist to feel any guilt in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Screw her

Oh wait someone already was.

VanescaVanescaabout 5 years ago
What killed Sally?

What killed Sally was her overwhelming need to lay a guilt trip on Jerry for his refusal to accept being tagged as a cuckold. Sally's suicide had nothing to do with love or sex; it was Sally's own hubris that killed her. She was a woman who had to prevail in this dispute. She wanted to heap as much punishment on poor Jerry as she could for his refusal to accept cuckoldry in his marriage. She knew her husband's emotions very well because they had lived together for a long time, and she knew that laying an excessively heavy guilt trip on Jerry that could possibly last for the remainder of the man's life would be the worst punishment she could impose. Simply put, the bitch wanted to punish Jerry more than she wanted to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sally

Betrayed her vows and her husband. She deserves no sympathy. The "male pride" trope is both wrong and offensive. It's a feminist schtick to delegitimize objections to adultery. If you want to see the outcome of the "advanced" thinking of the left about marriage, go hangout in the inner city and see what a magnificent result you get when the "slavery" of marriage and its "oppressive" sexual restrictions are eliminated.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Good riddance.

She fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BS!

He shouldn’t have of had to “share” her with anyone. She was the with the problem, not him. He should not of had to put up with her BS!

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Thank God for the Darwin awards!

TCD

I enjoyed this short tale...the dumb slut wife probably did the human race a big favour by checking herself out. I cannot see any reason why hubby should feel any iota of guilt. I felt that your conclusion portayed him as a weak, self-doubting wimp. I'm positive that many of your readers may feel the same way.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Dumb Wife

Good she found a solution. Hope she put plastic down under her, so she didn't ruin expensive sheets.

Husband is an idiot. should have made her leave, instead of him walking out the door.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
I Could

You marry "In sickness and in heath, For better and for worse." If she couldn't live up to that, then get a divorce.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@prinnavea

"2. Husband, sexual dysfunction ED due to age or medical. Wife's physical needs not being met. (So she should just suck it up so to speak?)"

Let's turn that around: Wife goes through menopause, loses all libido. Husband's physical needs not being met. If you don't say that you would tell him to "just suck it up" you're a damn liar!

Plus, as some others have said, Jerry wasn't just filling a physical need that could MAYBE be accepted,but she was IN LOVE with Jerry!

And PLEASE don't compare loving two partners with loving two or more children! Romantic love isn't the same as parental love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Death for adultery?

What a downer! Who needs this bullcrap sensationalism? A waste of five minutes

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
? !

0 stars

Tired of same

Love both my ass

Lust and love infatuation and love etc not same married 24 years 6 kids then divorce lusted after how many? Don't know but probably under 10 and never imagined someone else while making love to my wife old fashioned?

I buy unsatisfied wife if he can't get it up or vice versa if wife menopause etc cuts him off BUT love two No and suicide story not real but really

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Husband was limited to oral sex due to medical reasons !

So the wife has a stand in , not for sex , but to make love with ? ....... and she expects her husband to be OK with slurping up another man's leavings . Well , he has been doing it for a couple of years without any problems , not that he was aware though .

Wife did the decent thing .... now go see her lover .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hell Yes

Finally a perfect ending. He gets everything now his slut wife is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Öröm az ürömben",minden rosszban van ami jó!

Legalább nem lett belőle BTB, vagy cukkold történet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hahahahaha

Hey dumbass...

You made out great !!! No having to feel bad that she finally left you for the POS that fucks married women. No having to wonder what’s she’s doing now.

You get the house and whatever insurance you get ! Cremate her body and flush it down the toilet.... Closure and a new beginning without feeling guilty because she betrayed YOU for two years... Now stand the fuck up and continue to march because this is the first day of the rest of your life !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

She would rather kill herself and abandon her children, than give up sex with a boyfriend that would never stay with her anyway? Good riddance. Boyfriends next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope- wrong premise.

No, she killed herself, broke her marriage vows, destroyed their love and his heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Easy

In answer to your rhetorical question EASY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope he goes to jail

He's responsible for her death.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Exactly

Easy

Dumb story

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon goes to jail

You lack the ability to think logically. Don't vote. Don't serve on juries. Let your SO make all decisions for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Idiot

Husband was an idiot now has to live with the fact he caused his wife to kill herself. What she offered was ideal in my opinion, considering his ED problems. Polyandry in this situation was warranted. Pride and ego are a theme in theses stories. In some cases sharing can be best for all much better than death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck shit

Why do post all your cuck stories in Loving wifes? Your stories are Nothing about a relationship between husband And wife, its just The Base for you feeling humiliated And getting off on it. Loving wifes is full with this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She got what she deserved

She was not the loving wife he thought he had. She was a lying cheating cunt who deceived her husband for almost two years !!! She did not tell him because she knew that it was wrong. Yes, only after getting caught did she want her cake and eat it to but the bitch was eating that cake for almost two years now. Then lying again by saying “I WILL give up Jerry” but she didn’t so no sympathy from me not one bit !!!

Also, he found her not so pretty more like a few shades black and green with a decomposing stink coming from her after being dead for a week. He should have left her on the mattress and dragged it out to the curb for trash pickup. Now it time to pay Jerry a visit which will be Jerry’s last !!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous