All Comments on 'I Crashed Their Dinner'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 282 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!!!

Damm that was good!!! Short and Sweet and really hit home.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
The ultimate revenge.

Don't want to give the ending away, but I always felt this is one of the most hurtful type of revenge you could flip on a cheater with.

Always a pleasure to see TheStyleGuy stories post. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Long winded intro bitching about messages sent to you about editing...blah, blah, blah, then we get long winded start to the story about his business trip that really wasn't needed and you really need to learn where commas go, you have them in the wrong place most of the time.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago

Was 5 star till the ending, which reduced it to 3

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 4 years ago
Was there a point...

...to the last part of the story?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

I guess that's the fourth Clarke daughter. Good luck with that!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Eh

Kind of okay,but honestly would any man marry the younger sister of a woman who cheated on him and the other sisters covered for her? Doesn't sound like much of a catch.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Now that was awesome.

Ending up with the cheating fiancée's younger sister is such an epic burn. Every family event for the rest of Trish's life, she'll be confronted with her ex playing happy families with lil' sis. Brutal.

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
5* nice and quick

Good twist. Like your stuff.

Thanks

Wayne

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Perfect!

Not an extra word, not a missing thought. You captured it perfectly. That was exceptional.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Gee ... there are only three choices. First is a reconciliation (Trish hit the lottery jackpot!) Second is Sue Flaherty (who we-the-readers know almost nothing about (not even cup-size) except she has exhausted her patience with one cheater.) Third is the last sister of Trish. WTRs know all three of her older sisters have shaky (or worse) moral standards. She MAY be the exception in that family, but I’d rather take my chances with a North Korean mail-order bride!

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

A habitable island in a sea of cuck stories. Thanks for sharing your work. I look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good

Loved the completed BTB at the end. Her baby sister has more love in her than the other ones combined.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 4 years ago
Quick and deadly. Excellent

I liked how he never gave her a chance to even try and explain.... Marrying the youngest sister seems weird considering the dishonesty of the rest of her sisters.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Great

Written with your usual style. Short and to the point, but I hope the youngest sister is not like her older siblings. Bet family functions will be fun in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Taking a risk

Chris has already established the lack of moral character of the Clarke sisters. Why would he choose to marry one of them? Good luck, dude. I think you’ll need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i mean...

she's not sorry. she's sorry she got caught.

and she wanted to breed with her crush in a timescale that MAYBE the child is the husband's, MAYBE it's her lover's. Who knows? there's a lot of science behind why women cheat. Genetic diversity, basically. But men have a similar strategy, it's called rape. It's ugly and disgusting. We can't blame our genetic urges on our shitty behavior, and we don't have to blindly follow them.

You see a pretty woman? Respect her autonomy. You see a pretty man? Respect your exclusivity. Women and men both have their own unique reasons for cheating. But ultimately it's a coward's choice, and leaves many people upset because cheating involves deep disrespect and lying.

Great story. Perfect revenge. His ex will now still have him in her family...banging and raising a family with a younger version of herself....sans the cheating. What a perfect revenge. And he's probably moved on, probably not even doing it for revenge. But he gets it all the same, nice little bonus.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 4 years ago

Who in their right mind would marry into the Clarke family??? The two other sisters cheated on their husbands, there is no doubt in my mind. Then to marry the fourth Clarke girl? Absolutely, no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Younger sister?

She hasn't been taught the same things as her other three sisters? Not buying it.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 4 years ago
My only quandary

Is that we established that three of the sisters were ok with cheating or covering for it. The odds are not in his favor that sister number 4 is any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story,

but as bad as the other three sisters are do you really think he could trust this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
??

Why would he marry sister number 4, when sisters 1 and 2 lied to help sister number 3 cheat on him? A sane man would avoid the entire family like the plague!! Daddy must be loaded and generous!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really Weak

Had some moments, but totally lost at the conclusion, not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story except

Good story except for the silly ending conjuring up yet another sister. Why would the fourth be any better than the other three?

And putting your stupid political comment about the Wuhan, China Covid-19 outbreak almost made me stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wuhan reference is beneath the quality of your writing

3***

Would have been 5*****

Unforced error prior to the start of play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good flash story

I enjoyed the shock value of his marrying the younger sister. The unlikelihood of that happening made it even better. Would he really even consider dating the younger sister? Younger sister's usually idolize their older sister's. Does the apple fall far from the tree? I would think the Trish would have made their dating a non-starter. The women probably all know the same circle of friends. Marrying your sister's ex-fiance wouldn't make you very well-liked. Is there a women's side of "Bros before hoes"? And then there's Mr. Clarke who probably wanted to kill both Trish and Chris for wasting his money. All-in-all NOT a reasonable or believable idea to date and then marry the younger sister. But it made for an entertaining story. Thanks for the effort. One more thing - just to pick at you. Since they weren't married (Trish and Chris) this isn't a loving wives story. That just for shits and giggles.

4 stars

premshankerpremshankerabout 4 years ago
Cheating Family

Ultimately married in the family

After such 'hue & cry' , how come Chris marry younger sister

Has he decided to be Cuckold

Needs elaboration

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Loved it but hearing the confrontation and excuses would have been good. 4 stars

Rameriz4Rameriz4about 4 years ago
Aftermath way too rushed

You should have taken a bit more time on the 16 months later part.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Lucky guy... 4 stars

Nice short story. Our hero was lucky that he spotted his future in-laws. Saved him some heartache because she was going to cuckold him when married. But since they were not married, no biggie.... Glad he found another loving woman to be his wife.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Was a good read but needed to be longer as it kind of felt rushed and not enough detail at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A little bit rushed

not quite medium but enjoyed it nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You need to fire your editor.

Reader121Reader121about 4 years ago

It was good. It would've been better if you hadn't started off by saying something about the "Wuhan, China" Covid-19 virus

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Now, what kind of an idiot would keep location on during a cheating tryst?

Idiot cheaters would!

Redo1984Redo1984about 4 years ago
Short and sweet. Nice!

The not so funny thing is there are a lot of people like Trish and the sisters.

What comes around goes around bitches.

Redo1984 🤘

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
terrible

Among the very worst endings I have ever read on Literotica and that covers a lot of terrible. Add that incomprehensible, nonsensical conclusion to the absolute lack of character development and Id say You Crashed Your Story. And burned it.

On the other hand what can you expect from somebody who calls the pandemic The Wuhan China Covid-19 outbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4*s

Pretty good flash story.

Was it a desire for a "Happy Ending" that made you add an epilog? Sixteen months later.

It really doesn't work 😔.

You took a complete and entertaining flash story then added unnecessary questions to it.

Who is the younger sister? Why marry her when all the women are liars and manipulaters? Etc, etc,......

Thanks for the story The Style Guy 🙂

AMerryman

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
I guess the bros b4 hos part was when the sisters’ husbands . . .

. . . put Chris ahead of their own wives. One was ready to divorce his wife not over her adultery, which is u known in this story, but her covering for her sister.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

If you remove the introduction before the story and then remove the deli for lunch and the fluff about the business negotiations, you have a very short and familiar story. All we needed to know was that he finished his business in NY a little early and headed home. The Jewish deli and first seven paragraphs were filler for a very short story. Marrying the younger sister, who we all know had bigger tits and was as faithful as an old hound dog, was not exactly a new twist in the plot. There was no confrontation, no interaction, no real emotion, and very little actually happened. He caught his fiancée cheating, broke off the engagement and married her sister. It is so hard to find women outside that family. Since she has three sisters who lie, and perhaps cheat, it seems like she'll be a great wife.

SikemSikemabout 4 years ago
Younger sister

One sister cheated while two covered for her, so it seems silly he would trust another one.

I liked the story ok. It did not really address the fiancee's love, followed by the crush of the betrayal, which is pretty central to the genre IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Four sisters?

A bit confusing, there was the 1 sister who was the fiancee, then the 2 married sisters doing to covering... then another sister just materialized without a name and 16 months later the protagonist and that sister are getting married?

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Very nice short.

This had great tension and build up for such a short story.

Really enjoyed it and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was a good story ( 4.5 to 5 *'s) until

16 months later when it went to shit. Really, the same family! Getting together with Sue would have been cliche' but a hell of a lot better than what you did without any clarifying information. You fell into the old problem of how to make a flash story short. Not many writers can pull it off and, sorry, you are not in that group.

kirei8 (would not let me log in)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Fair. I agree that I wouldn't risk marrying into that family!

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
How desperate is Dad?

Deja vu? After losing deposits on Trish, he risks more cash on daughter #4 to the same guy? Sixteen months seems rushed too. Some time to get over the loss, some time to feel like dating again, long enough to know she is not like sister, all seems longer than 16 months after getting burned by same family. She must be smoking hot to endure those three lying sisters. Every holiday dinner is super awkward, forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A solid 4 , that was raised to a 5

because of the poor Butt Hurt Libitards cry'n at your correct description of our current world fuk-up via their Communist / Socialist overlords .

I do luv liberal tears ! 😁

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 4 years ago

Nearly a 5*, but marrying the sister was out of nowhere. 4*

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Great Short Story

I loved it. I hope that there was an iron clad pre-nup considering at least 1 (maybe 2 or 3) of the older sisters had little or no problems with infidelity. I'm curious what happened to the other 2 sister's marriages, and of course the fallout with the family and friends. Trish may recover but it hopefully will take her years, maybe to the point where she is unable to pass on her obviously defective genetic code to the next generation.

I'm absolutely astonished that your editors aren't giving you 110% effort considering the fabulous pay you are providing. I'd complain to them, and of course get your team of lawyers involved for breach of contract if it continues. Of course you may need to sue them for having sub-par intelligence, and of course sue the school systems for their inability to teach (and in these days raise) such outstanding people, and of course sue their parents for producing such fine examples of our race. Sigh, seems to me that if we ever get time travel retroactive birth control will become a major issue.

Honestly, thank you again. I enjoy your writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "A Solid 4" - Where did you see anything political in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great storyline

I can't believe how many a-holes named Anonymous don't get that these stories are for entertainment. They seem to feel the need to tell you how you should create your characters and story. Even more annoying is their compulsion to claim that their determination of how the events should unfold is the only possible way it should unfold. They are free to write their own stories any way they want to.

This was a great short read. I enjoyed the journey you let the characters take. Yes, it could have been longer, but it was still fun. I debated between 4 and 5 stars, but I decided on five to offset the anonymous jerks with tunnel vision.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
You go Connecticut

As a Connecticut resident (for now, heading to NH) giving it 4 stars.

Lost a star with me for wedding someone from the same family. Always a good revenge twist but not when three out of four sister are cheaters. Maybe a girl from her past she hated but not a sister.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Was good until he married the youngest sister. Jumped the shark. Plus, why marry into that group of hens? Now he has to put up with them forever. Better to go after Nick's ex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"I do luv liberal tears ! 😁" This is why our country is going to hell. People are so caught up in hurting their fellow Americans instead of trying to make their community better. Such a sad state of our world.

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Didn't see that coming, really. Actually thought he might marry Sue. The sixteen months would have given Sue time for her divorce and time for them to date. With Trish and her sister I don't think I could trust a younger sister.

Enjoyed the story. I don't sweat mistakes, I just read over them. Didn't see any glaring mistakes in this story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good story but ...

Two things:

1. The logical thing for the protagonist to do was not to take the chance of one of Trish's sisters telling her before he was done his preparations, so not to go over to tell them and their husbands. It was a fun part of the story but it didn't make any sense.

2. Like some others, I didn't care for the ending.

4 stars anyway.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 4 years ago

Hopefully, the 5th sister will be out of high school by the time that marriage pops out of the toaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm a Liberal

And I'm not crying. I'm laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
that was a great FLASH story!

Thanks TSG for another great story! I'll join the others who say this is a welcomed jewel among the dung heap of Cuckold Crap. And while I certainly like your longer stories, I can appreciate the wit and precision of a flash story. Unlike some of the inane comments that "it stopped too soon" lol or others that found it too hard to grasp that one sister could actually watch another sister throw away a perfectly good man. Like that's never happened before- ever. lol

It literally said this before you started reading: This is a flash story. I'm guessing that goes without saying, every detail of the backstory isn't going to be explained. Still, there's always the "pure in heart" commenting on these stories too. for one reason or another, too many commas! lol the story was political because it had the word "Wuhan" in it! lol Gosh They must stroke out over the MarlboroMan lol

Well, Thanks for the great story, I was torn actually between sticking it to Trish and marrying into that family. Sticking it to her won out. lol

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed the read. All who needed to be touched were touched, those needing to be burned were burned.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
hate "flash" stories

this deserved to be a lot longer 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

Work out your hatred for women in therapy.

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 4 years ago

What is it with the whole "the Wuhan, China virus"

Does it somehow make it less dangerous to keep blaming China? Jeez.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

The forth sister came out of no where! You'd trust a family with 3/4 being willfully deceptive lying sisters? Now if it was Sue he married it would be far more logical. If this is your story method of shock-n-awe - it sucks.

I expected to see the two sisters husbands hold out their hand at the diner table and DEMAND their wives cell phones then lay the threat on them - trust but verify! SG, you missed a good opportunity to write about the two husbands drilling of these enabling sister/wives - that could have lead to their own divorces.

3* is as good as it gets - not very original.

BrewtooBrewtooabout 4 years ago
What? (

Why the hell would he want anything to do with this creepy family.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
Very good flash story...

Very good flash story...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good, but.....

I liked everything but the ending. It made no sense for him to end up with another sister with no info at all about how it got to that.....was a wasted last paragraph.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

The sisters' husbands took his side because if your wife is so sanguine about her sister cheating, maybe fidelity isn't so high on her list of values.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Huh what

Where did that come from? Different and no didnt see it coming. Good work. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

Was a pretty good story. Minus 1 star for marrying the younger sister.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Ouch!

The hate fairies are full of comments on this story. Like ants to honey you really draw them in...

Thank you for a well crafted Flash Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He married his cheating GF's younger SISTER?

That's not going to work.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 4 years ago

If three sisters in family are proven to be cheaters and/or liars, wouldn't that raise enough doubt to stay clear of the rest of them? Since the little sister's character wasn't developed to the point of even having a name, that worry must have been secondary to setting the scene with the regretful older sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT TOO BAD......

But just a year and a half later he over the loss and marrying the younger sister of a set of low life cheating slut sisters. Seems like a recipe for marital disaster to me. I would have liked to have heard about some of the fallout from the encounter with the sisters and their husbands at dinner. Did either manage to stay married??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol agree

Im with everyone else, there's a story in itself about how (or better yet why) he would take a chance on this sister knowing he would have to be around the other three

kmreaderkmreaderabout 4 years ago
Keeping it in the Family?

So after the lies and betrayal of three of the four, or more, sisters he’s now getting married to the youngest without any concerns for how far the women in this family are willing to go to cover for each other? No mention of his brides name? Good story concept and enjoyed the story, just a lot of unanswered questions.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

So there was a fourth sister?

And she isnt a lying cheating whore like the other three?

And rather than spend a few years build towards marriage he is getting married so quickly?

Also the title doenst make sense

Crashing is showing up uninvited to a planned event, not chancing across an impromptu dinner in a random restaurant

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Lost me, nothing abnormal about that. Her two sisters were both covering for her, but he married one of them. Your writing clearly said she only had two sisters. How stupid. Which cheating sister did he marry? What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How

How many sisters were there?.Also why would Steve and Roy threaten their wives with divorce,they aren't directly affected.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
Five Stars!

BTB FOREVER!

TrambakTrambakabout 4 years ago
History repeats

Suicidal to marry the fourth sister. Next time they would be careful....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another dumb author....

This guy finds out his girl is a lying peice of shit...we see what he goes through...but we see nothing of what really happens to her...when she gets the bad news...she is caught...what the hell is wrong about knowing what she is now going through and what she feels being caught.......this another author who can't finish a story..........

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
For people who didn't pay attention...

About Trish's siblings it said "...two older sisters..." when referring to Karen and Julie...

That in no way removes the chance of a younger sister...

And I don't blame their husbands for threatening them with divorce... it makes you seriously doubt their trustworthiness when you realize they're not worried about faithfulness and will engage in activities to conceal that faithlessness...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CANCELING AND HANDLING THE WEDDING BELL BLUES

is the way its supposed to go, just like pulling off a bandage,,,,and why is the sister sorry. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 4 years ago
HOW TO CANCEL A WEDDING

go full. throttle make the arrangements, pull off the bandage have a beer and re-boot. TK U MLJ LV NV

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
I Gotta Laugh

The comments are hilarious. Because Trish has two older sisters, how does that preclude a third, younger sister? Or more? Who's the idiot? Also, "crashing" does not require prior planning - one can crash a wedding reception just because you walk past the entry door.

Presumably, "once burned" Christopher would be "twice shy" regarding the morals of the fourth sister. Great twist, beautiful short story with amazingly good character development in one page. Keep 'em comin'!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Daughter one: Lying, cheating, enabling whore

Daughter two: Lying, enabling whore

Daughter three: Lying, cheating whore

Daughter four: WHO THE FUCK CARES, dumbass cuck still marrying into a family of whores, anyone really thing the youngest and therefore the MOST likely to have marinated in the ever intensifying whore atmosphere is the one who aint gonna cheat?

green117green117almost 4 years ago
Humm...

Well, two comments.

What exactly does the "Thanks to all the authors, old and new, who have stepped up their storytelling during the Wuhan, China Covid-19 outbreak." comment (in particular, the Wuhan, China part) have to do with anything? First major outbreak that we know of was in China, yes... but started, where? Not sure anyone knows. What we do know is what has happened since, but that may not be a good thing to clutter Lit with.

Second, the younger daughter seemed a bit... unheralded. No set up, no hints... just a quick head jerk. Not sure that is going to win you a lot of happiness, long term.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trumps virus

Trump owns this virus. So don’t spew his racist agenda here you idiot

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Excellent

For the record anon, the virus was built in 2015 under obama who had fauchi outsource it to wohan china. Know yours facts. 32 million to murder hundreds of thousands of people. Dont believe the soros led media.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

come on idiots. China owns this virus and not Trump to the racist idiot. Obama screwed up the last one and did not refill the needed supplies. Obama did squat to better anything as president.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
It's better not to mention current events in story intros

It attracts political trolls. Ugly little critters. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I really liked this Story .. Payback was Great .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Come on idiots" - "Obama screwed up the last one." - He did? Everything I've heard was that it was dealt with well. Okay, the supplies weren't restocked; what did Trump do in the last three years to stock up? "Obama did squat to better anything as president." - I beg to differ, but he might have done more without Moscow Mitch blocking him at every turn.

Mentioning the virus wasn't political, but it was unneeded.

I don't know how strictly Kosher Jewish delis are, but pastrami with Swiss certainly ISN'T Kosher!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't think I'd marry into that family.

Three (so far) out of four liars/ enablers/ cheaters does not inspire confidence.

Btw, China virus came from China. Difficult concept for some apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumbasses

Fuck me, decent story but my comments are aimed at the dumbasses in the comment section. Trump this, Obama that. Seriously going to complain about Obama during this crisis?! Trump took apart the taskforce and basically encouraged all the morons not to follow the guidelines. Seriously america has become a joke because of this buffoon. Stop bringing politics to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TO MARRY INTO A FAMILY OF CHEATING SLUTS IS ALMOST AS DUMB AS A TRUMP SUPPORTER...

3 older sisters have proven out the character of these people. Take the evidence you've been presented with and act on it. Trump has proven he's a Russian agent by his asskissing ways with Putin. The only strength he's willing to show is toward this country. Gassing people trying to practice the freedoms guaranteed by the constitution. A coward who doesn't, can't really understand the concept of love of nation. That's what allows him to disparage a true hero like John McCain. Or even George Bush, the elder for being shot down by enemy action defending the nation they love. What did you do during the war Donald? Fucking coward claims a bone spur that no one can find any evidence of. If that fucking backstabbing piece of shit manages to steal the election through his obvious voter suppression tactics, I fear for the survival of this nation. What gets me is the support the GOP is wholeheartedly giving to this Benedict Arnold who is obviously working to hand the nation over to his Soviet masters. Maybe Mitch McConnell is a deep plant that's just been waiting for the right circumstances and now he's been activated. We've got a fucking mentally 12 year old in the white house. No matter what, we are in a world of shit. He wins, we're going to become a Soviet state. He loses and he'll burn this country to the ground because he just doesn't care.

AesopsOtherTalesAesopsOtherTalesover 3 years ago
Three thoughts

1: Liked the story overall. Short and to the point, no reason to add extra fluff.

2. Didn't like that he married into that cesspool of the family, maybe the younger sister is drastically different. By adding a line at the beginning how different the younger sister is than her sisters.

3. All of the commentators who are adding their political views to the story can eat a huge bag of Bulgarian dicks. Take that garbage to facebook and let your friends and families ignore your stupidity and let us enjoy your smut in peace and harmony.

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
I did some calculations.

The story was fun, a 5, for sure.

I did some calculations, the result is quite extraordinary. Even if you have 5 or 6 editors, you can still pay each 25%; remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone Correct Me If I Am Wrong

But I don't remember a single reference to President Trump or Mr. Obama anywhere in this story. How can I write that a story was well written, without fear that someone will bring politics into it. For those who want to bring politics into your remarks, Hey, I fucked your wife last night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.