All Comments on 'I Did What?'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome story

I loved your story. It is well written and damn sexy. I wish it had been me!

If you have more drugged and f*cked stories plz send them to me.

Lacem8@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very exciting.I hope there are more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You never told your husband

You are both stupid sluts...you and him both. Any man that can't tell when his wife has gotten fucked needs to be killed. I'll kill him and any wife that is a cheating dumb ass drunken whore needs to be killed..I'll kill her too and any writer tah writes such puke needs to be killed...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 15 years ago
Interesting

Good story line; would have been so much better if you would take more care with you grammer/sentence structure and spelling. Keep writing, you have a great imagination and a knack for the erotic.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
No birth control?

All that fucking and Tom did not knock you up? Did he have a low sperm count? Did he tell you that? Imagine all that cum flooding your pussy.....how erotic and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slut writing about sluts

Either a slut or wannabe slut. Love these stories where there is all this cheating and everyone lives happily ever after. Geez amazing how many people have no morals in this world. And just for the record I think cheaters should be kicked out on their ass male or female makes no difference, a cheater is a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Very Descriptive writing. Enjoyed reading it.

nightsnakenightsnakeover 13 years ago

another great story in mind blowing detail. nightsnake

AluunAluunover 13 years ago
Well written

A exciting story well written. Also a caution on leaving your drink unattended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dvd

what happen to his copy of the DVD did his lawyer get it and is she still in hot water

PTremerPTremerabout 13 years ago
Another great one

Your stories are very well thought out. Love your descriptions of sex.

barneypilotbarneypilotalmost 13 years ago
VERY GOOD!!

I really enjoyed it!! Very convincing, although I was pretty sure is was a "drugged girl" story from the time the friends left, it was still VERY good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantacy

The next step in this fantasy is for Judy to find the CD and to blackmail our hot heroin May into all sorts of evil wanton sex with men, multiple men, women, and multiple women; forcing her to be her own sex slave, who loves her work, not needing the drugs to enjoy her dalliances.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Did What?

Just love the way your mind thinks. Love your writing. Thanks.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
why?

why did you make the protagonist so stupid? almost all LW authors do this.

robtherrobtherover 11 years ago
good, but.......

The premise is an old one, but handled fairly well here. You are especially good with the full abandonment to the joys of rough illicit sex by the young wife. But the effectiveness of the story suffers from your atrocious grammar. A good editing job would have helped considerably. Keep writing, though, and work on verb tense and the like.

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
I'm Hooked!

I stumbled onto one of your stories (reference made by another Literotica author), and man, I'm done for.

I love your plots and situations. The characters' internal dialogue is really hot, too.

On the down side: lots of typos, or mis-spellings. Not a biggie, but it is a little jolt in the smooth flow of the story.

I've favorited both this story and you as an author. I'm off to read the next one, and the next one...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
I Hate Luci-dity

This was either a pitiful, fictional, journal entry of a ditzy , latent slut or subversive, sly parody of the same. If I were a bit more clever I could tell you which.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
6th grade English

"I seen...." Did you graduate from high school?

saloneesaloneealmost 11 years ago
exciting

your story makes my pussy wet while i read i feel myself in your place exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage written by a dyke !

Half illiterate. 1 star !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good, but a rape drug cost a star.

If the story had just had her way, way overly drunk so she fell into bed with the guy, I would have given it 4 stars. Several comments castigate the grammar, however, you use of such phrases as "I seen" for standard American English "I saw" is actually an upper midwestern dialect variation, so the commentators demonstrate their ignorance. This is Literotica, if a reader comes here looking for 154 fouteen-line poems in iambic pentameter with three quatrains and a rhyming couplet, the reader has made a serious mistake. Nonetheless, even if we aren't here to read Shakespeare, use of more standard American English would allow the reader to read and flow through the story without stopping to notice the dialectal variations. So, I took off another star.

OldJag (my name once the webmaster chooses to register me.)

billnscbillnscover 9 years ago
I loved it!!

This date rape drug is a real thing. I loved the way you turned a sad situation into a very hot story...thanks,,,5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked the story

but.......you should have someone proof-read the story before you "publish" it. Verbiage like "I seen".......instead of "I saw" etc diminish your work.

I love your dirty mind, but your stories could be better if someone helped you with grammar and spelling.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Not too bad

Although this story was entertaining, you should write a sequel. where the husband finds out and dumps her cheating whore ass out. And then she finds out she IS pregnant with Toms bastard kid. And that Jeff finds a decent woman to rebuild his life with. why leave Jeff as a victim of his slut wife's affair ? because since she loved the sex with Tom she won't be satisfied with her husband's sex anymore anyway. So let Jeff find out what she did for the whole weekend and throws her skank ass out. After all she's nothing less than a skank slut anyway, so, give Jeff some respect that he deserves.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A TUTORIAL ON PERILS OF DRINK

what not, when not, who not, where not and an O Shit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply sinsational

Nice to see the closet cuckies venturing out from LW - good for those insecure virgins to air out their neckbeards.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You wrote the scene for the first night being rape.

The rest of the weekend was COMPLETELY consensual, unrepentant, unprotected cheating cunt sex with no drugs used.

Divorce should be mandatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dr Semblance is right. She had no excuse any more. Plus, how can he possibly be charged with rape when she willingly consentually kept fucking him over and over after the "rape".

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
dynamite read

good story liked the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry. Only One Star

This is so very far from what would happen in reality. In reality, the wife would have immediately called her husband and told him that her coworker Tom had slipped date rape drugs in her drink after everyone else had left, had driven her home and repeatedly raped her. Then pick up the photos and take them to the ER and have the police called in while they do a tox screen on the wife. Then call your Supervisor and report the rape to the company. Don't be a victim. Don't betray your marriage. Don't become a whore or sex slave to a criminal degenerate. You can ruin his life forever. Being on the Sex Offender Registry for 25 years to Life has a lasting effect on people. I do not find rape stories at all interesting. And that is all that this is. Rape by substance abuse. Rape by blackmail. Rape by coersion. It is all R A P E!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Liked The Story

But a lot of typo's!! Turn your auto correct OFF! Better yet read your story before you submit it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really!!

You are in serious need of someone to edit and proofread your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outright BULLSHIT !

Ok, now that everyone pounded their puds over this story let’s continue shall we...

The police investigation would have, as stated, found the photos and all evidence pertaining to the crime on his computer. Each and every person photographed would have been interviewed by police for possible victim/witnesse to the case before being brought to the State Attorney or District Attorney for prosecution.

That means that little Miss Cum Dumpster would have been found out and unsuspecting hubby (Jeff) would also be interviewed.

Sooooo.... part two of this story is how Jeff found out and then dumped the instant whore !!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Did What?

I wonder what would have happened if, when Tom threatened to blackmail May. She would have told him that she had called her husband already and told him what she remembered, and that the pictures were in a safe for when hubby got home. Also that a nurse was on her way to pick her up to have her blood checked as she was still a little dizzy from the night before. Another thing is she could have told Tom that she had told Jeff who took the pictures and where he worked. In closing she could have said. If I was you, I would go home and start packing before Jeff gets back and goes looking for you. Thank you for sharing a great story. Hope you keep writing more of this same type of stories. Not all wife have to be caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Low Score

You are in dire need of a proofreader. Never rely on autocorrect. Simply take the time to read it before submitting it. Quit putting two sentences together as one.

Also, the story is not plausible. The very moment that I question that I got passed out drunk on so little alcohol, my suspicions go way up. Anything that endangers my marriage are immediately addressed with my husband. Not kept secret from him.

I would have gone to the police and filed a report; otherwise I'd be risking the news coming out with me having no control over it. If Judy knows about the night at the bar, others would do. This story has more holes than Swiss cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You should have ended the story with her being pregnant.

In the story you did say that she was on the pill but you should have added that her emotions got so messed up while he was staying with her that she forgot to take them.

I read on the internet that the pill works by stopping ovulation, and if you miss a couple of pills, you could become pregnant because your body will suddenly ovulate. Some doctors even say that you are most fertile right when you stop taking the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Some good descriptive writing... just tighten it up a bit. It’s arousing , just polish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The spelling is not wail.

If you can't spell, why not use spellcheck. The word is spelled WHILE. Illiteracy is not a good thing for a wood-be author

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
If You Don't Like Her Stories Don't Read Them

I'm continually floored by critics who say how much they hate her stories, but admit they're very familiar with her work. If you don't like her stuff why do you read every word? If I'm reading something and it's not my cup of tea I click on the "x" in the top right hand corner and move on to another author's work.

I prefer hot wife stories, but I thought this was a hot read (yes, there is bad grammar, I'll live) and liked the twist at the end that got Tom out of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Purpose of Language

...is for communication of messages. This story was concise and not at all confusing in telling it's narrative. To get bogged down in the minutia of details over the message is antisocial and does not make anyone look smart. It is similar to someone telling you "if your in trouble ain't nothing stopping me from helping you. Let me no and Ill be their." And instead you refuse any help because of the way it was written.

blackice51blackice51over 3 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY!!! 5 STARS!!!!

Your story just made it to my favourite list. I just LOVE your storytelling. You have a talented Erotic imagination. Keep them coming. Thanks.

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago

Could and does happen in real life! 10 years not enough! If he could fuck like that why use drugs?

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Wow!!!

The absolutely the best story I've read Hot stimulating

Please continue writing these stories I promise I will read everyone of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All those commenting on the narrative.. Just stop it. Whats the point? The author decided that this is the story. Thats it. Even if you criticize the story, than come up with a better solution or more plausible option that still keeps the big picture the same (Tom has sex with a reluctant-to-have-sex-with-him May).

Other than that the grammar and syntaxis is at times awful. Get your stories proofread by any of us. It will make them much more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did not like the drug part and Tom getting arrested, It would have been better if she had done what she did because she was drunk. Also Tom should have actually fallen in love with her. I also think when her husband Jeff came home they decided to start trying to make a baby so she went off the pill. The effects of the pill lasted the several weeks they fucked so she didn't get pregnant, and then Jeff was told he had to go on another long business trip. At work Tom overheard her talking to Judy that Jeff was going to be gone for a long time. The day she dropped Jeff of at the airport she got home and Tom's was waiting for her and the whole saga occured again and continued until Tom knocked her up. Jeff returned and before her baby bump started to show she told Jeff he was going to be a daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pig

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Whore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So she helps the prosecution of the her rapist, but never tells her husband, and gets aroused and thinks about it every time she gets off with her husband? Wow...... he would leave her for sure if found out. It's an interesting story, albeit unfinished as is most of this author's work. My own belief is that this secret would come out sooner or later, and the later would implode the marriage. Certainly would for me. If she was getting horny at memories of her rape, and secretly imposed them on the husband, then she needed help. It's not a matter of male ego but violation of marital intimacy. If he is just her biological dildo, then it's not true intimacy. Husband as masturbatory device. Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow......... She never told or confessed a drug-assisted rape to her husband? Speaking of a time bomb! Sooner or later it will come out when she lets slip while drunk, asleep, or fucking away. Then the husband would likely divorce her. I would, knowing as another commenter put it, I was just her marital dildo. Imagine having to get a DNA test for a kid with that slut. Just.... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW!!!! Another fantastically well-written tale!! Great job!! Love your descriptive style!

BellahotwifeBellahotwifeabout 2 months ago

Would be great if you were to write more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.