All Comments on 'I Didn't Know'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
**

The first half was pretty good but then the son turns against her and that spoiled it for me. He shouldn't get sentimental, that's not what I mean. No treacly I love you mom, etc. That would be bad. But it is just as bad for him to turn mean which is what he does and treats her like a slut. She's a needy woman and he treats her need with contempt. It also needs editing. No quote marks, for example, in several places where they are needed. Too mean-spirited for me.

izzieDizzieDabout 8 years ago
Yup!

DITTO!! COULD HAVE BEEN QUITE A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so do I

I thought the first half showed some promise then the stupid third rate porn script appeared, I was waiting for a couple of girls to start slurping kisses on their hands and moan at random times.

Shame, as it looked fine at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Started great, finished poorly!

I agree with the sentiments voiced by the first three folks who commented on this travesty of a tale. It began with such promise, blossomed when Lisa (or should she have been called "Moanin' Lisa"?) admitted her deep, dark secret desire for her son. It's exactly what he'd hoped for, dreamed of, and fantasized about, and it's handed to him on a silver platter. What does he do? Why, he responds in precisely the opposite manner, "punishing" her for her behavior.

He probably should have just sat down and talked with her, letting her know that his feelings for her were as strong as hers, for him - and, therefore, they were a perfect match. If she wanted to role-play the Dom/Sub game, fine. It could have just been one incident in a longer, more loving story.

But, that's not the kind this author likes, I guess. Meanwhile, there's probably another chapter of "Amanda" due out, in a week or so...

BG187BG187about 8 years ago
i agree

The first half was so great and i was really excited for the sexual scene. Kinda was a let down he became mean to her seems a bit silly. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Nice one! Have always been a fan of mother-son sex nd this piece was surely a mind blower

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

I enjoyed it from the on-set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my thing

It started out well and progressed to a seemingly pleasant event, but then turned sour! I don't like degradation and I diffidently didn't care for the dark side of a supposedly loving son toward his mother. Not my thing! Gave 2 for the story and that high because of the lead in. Thanks for the effort anyway but belongs in a different category.

Sorry for the anonymous but wasn't signed in.

xsiveone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
get a grip, folks

I don't understand what some of you people are seeing. did you not read the whole thing. it was sex between two people that really enjoyed it. if you want or expect the mom to fall in love with the kid and have a romance, you are sick. this is porn, erotic literature, get it!

I rate it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I think the son acted the part he needed to act to let his mom know he felt the same toward her. He wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted him to but fucking her would make her feel like the whore she thought she was when she had sexual thoughts about him. Okay. But it's not being mean to her if he goes ahead and expresses his lust directly. It's just this crude sexual behavior she lusts after. In other words, he makes it much easier for her to indulge her fantasies and fuck him when she realizes he feels and wants the same thing. It's okay with him. Interesting idea, if true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Read the story. Good story plot. The problem to me was when the son turned on the mother. She needed him in a loving relationship (I think) and he turned into a control freak. I would have liked the story more if he had seen that she needed the support and love only he could provide. That's my 2 cents. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story. I look forward to reading all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...