I Didn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you are Mom? A slut, a filthy, horny cock-slut?" I pushed my cock back up to her lush, glistening lips. "If you want to feel like a slut, I'm going to treat you like one. Take my fat cock in your mouth. I'm going to face-fuck you! I'm going to pound my thick tool down your throat 'till you make me cum. And you had better swallow every drop, or I'll take it out on your hot, little cunt. Now start sucking, slut!"

Lisa's bright blue eyes shone with a fiery, new intensity. She may have fantasized using slang but she had never been called "slut" or "whore." The filthy language stoked her furnace. She opened wide and gobbled-down the entire length of my rod. It took a few seconds to force it past her lips and soon she was gagging and gulping as if she couldn't get enough. Her downy, round cheeks puffed-out and her wildly enlarged eyes stared at the slippery erection plowing relentlessly through her glossy lips.

"Suck it slut! On your knees like a whore, that's how a hungry slut gets cock. Look up at me and let me see those big blue eyes as I jam my cock down your throat. And drink it all, whore. I don't want you to miss a drop of my sweet cum. That's your new diet. You'll blow me five times a day and down my load from now on." I couldn't last any longer. I don't know which of us was more excited. I came in buckets. "Take it all, you dirty cum-dumpster, savor my jizz and beg me for more." Lisa's mouth swelled to capacity and then some. Rivers of my pent-up sperm flooded her full lips and poured down her chin, landing in puddles on her bodacious boobs. She scrambled to lap it all up , licking her fingers as she scooped it from her chest and neck. She had a rapturous glow to her and an almost-feral thirst for my seed.

"Master that was wonderful. I love your cock and I can't get enough of your cum. My son's cum. I want you to own me, use me, control me. I want all the cock you can give me. Fuck me now, rape me, hold me down and pound your mighty cock into me! Fuck me like the dirty slut that I am! I'm your whore now, I want to be your whore, your slut. I'm your cunt, to be fucked whenever or however you want!

It took little coaxing to get her on all fours, her firm ass held high and her thin fingers spreading the pink folds of her inviting pussy. My straining pecker was hot to tear into that forbidden gash. Fucking my mother was the ultimate fantasy, but having her believe that she needed it was sexual Nirvana. I couldn't truly believe my great fortune. I was kneeling behind my naked mother, shoving my hard, randy cock into her steamy cunt. I held tightly to her fleshy ass and pushed inside. Lisa's thighs shook at each plunge and her low-hanging tits wobbled and slapped together. My every wet dream come true. I was amazed when I shot a third load so soon, and she said she wanted to taste the mixture of our fluids. In quick time I dislodged my syrupy rod from her sweaty cunt and again fed it into her eager, desperate mouth. "You're a hot little bitch, aren't you mother? Milk my cock and then show me what kind of slut you will be for me."

She slurped me as if her very soul depended on it. The suction was intense, her small hands pumping my aching root into her voracious mouth. I wasn't ready for another load but her intensity kept the pressure building. I withdrew my rubbery tool and used it to slap her cheeks and chin. With every touch, her tongue reached out searchingly to taste it or it's salty residue. "Please Mickey, I want it so badly. There are years worth of desires for your cock.

I need your giant cock to make me whole. I know this is awful, I understand that. I've disappointed you as your Mother. I've corrupted our relation, but you can't know how good you're making me feel. It's incest. I know. I just want my son, my only true partner, to fuck me with this beautiful cock. I can't control myself any longer. Take good care of me and I'll be your personal sex-slave, nothing you ask of me will be denied.

I was falling into the routine. I wanted her to be happy, it appeared she was, and my pleasure was assured. The sex was astronomical. I could feel that she wanted to be dominated, and that it needed to be nasty for her to get past her misgivings about the nature of things. The thought of incest was troubling for her to get over, but the naughtiness made it steamier in a way.

"Tell me you will always obey my orders. Beg me to fuck your hot, tight cunt. Prove to me that I truly command your dirty cunt. I want to hear you say it all. I demand it, now."

"Yes," she obliged willingly. "You're my Master, now. My slutty body belongs to you entirely. I only want to serve you Master. Please drive your thick cock into my Whorey hole. Her filthy language and taboo actions worked on me like a tonic. I laid Lisa on her back. Her enormous breasts fell to either side, but still her nipples pointed straight ahead. her dark red hair fanned out to halo her sweet, lipstick-smeared face. I spread her muscular thighs, taking in the awesome sight of her dewey pubes. The dark, curly hairs barely hid the chapped, reddened lips beneath. She mouthed the words, "do it now," as I crawled between her taut, trembling legs.

"Lisa, take my cock in your hand and feed it into your succulent pussy. Put it in and squeeze my balls, drain the cum out of me." She was hesitant for only a second as she contemplated the enormity of her next decision. Then she gently, but surely reached for my stiff tool and with one tiny hand stroking it, and the other hand playing in the reddish-brown curls of her wiry pubic hair, she pried open her pink outer lips and guided my glistening cock inside her steamy twat.

"Oh Mickey," she blurted out. "It's so big, like I dreamed. It fills me up. It feels even bigger in my vagina than it does in my mouth. I'm such a dirty whore for wanting my son's cock. It's been so long since I had the real thing. My dildo didn't prepare me for this, your enormous penis just stretches me out. It's gonna take a minute to get accustomed to this monster. I would never be satisfied with anyone else's cock after this beauty. Take me, ravish me, rape me, own me. I'm yours now, you will always be my Master. My body belongs to you. I'll suck you morning, noon and night. At breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll swallow a gallon of cum a day. And I'll fuck you inbetween. My cunt aches for you. I'll never have anyone but you. All my thoughts and dreams revolve around you and your ginormous cock. I'm your dirty sex bitch!"

It was incredible! The words she chose were almost laughably obscene, but hearing them from my own mother as she inserted my solid seven inches in her lust tunnel, was enough to bring me over the edge once more. I was abit leery about shooting inside her so I hastily pulled-out and went for her mouth once again. This time though, I was way too slow. My cock erupted as soon as it was free of her hot pussy, and spurted a deluge of milky sperm onto her flat belly, bouncy tits and very shocked face. I was just about to apologize when her final orgasm shook the room. Her entire torso trembled like the ground was moving. She moaned like a thousand-dollar hooker. Her abdomen convulsed like she was possessed. Her head rocked side-to-side with her sweaty mane lashing her face and her hands quickly moved to scoop-up the lake of semen on her supple form. She swirled it across her firm boobs and teased the brown nipples, then stretched her neck to lick what she could reach. The perversion of this scene was absolute. I kept waiting for the bubble to burst or for me to wake-up with a fistful of my own cock.

"Gawd Mickey, that was wonderful! I've never cum like that in my life! I want you to bathe me in your seed every day. I'll do whatever it takes to make you cum for me. I'll suck your huge cock and play with my pussy to excite you. I'll strip for you or dress any way or in anything that you desire. And I'll fuck you anytime, anywhere. You can even have my ass if it makes you cum like this, ofcourse we'll have to practice for that!"

And that's how it's been for awhile. I imagined it would slow down or end in a nasty confrontation, but there has been no change. Mom has accepted me for her Master. She spends most days dressed in only a loose sweatshirt or one of my old long dress shirts. She wears only panties and a light touch of makeup and if anyone would notice, she would appear as just another harried mom dressed for comfort on a hot day. But since we're mostly alone, and our roles are now clearly defined, our sex-life has taken on a casual, comfortable feel. I have ready access to her tits which I play with constantly and when she eases down her undies, that's the sign that she is in the mood for action. She willingly and playfully follows my orders and has learned that the use of filthy words by either of us enhances the mood for us both.

I don't think this kind of thing can continue and it is probably good that it doesn't. I worry about the future and our relationship but that's something we'll deal with when the time comes. For now, a beautiful, sensual woman has just tossed her shirt to the carpet; revealing the firmest set of double-ds I've ever seen and is kneeling between my legs, working my pants to my ankles. As I watch her lick her plump lips, I'll think about tomorrow, tomorrow.

The End

Comments and votes, welcome.

12