All Comments on 'I Didn't Know He was My Nephew Ch. 02'

by jt_hooks

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Very good

Mmmmmmmm i hope you keep going and more action!!!!!!!!!!!

sj_53sj_53about 6 years ago
Amazing

5 fucking stars good. Love the story! Would love to have a young stud nephew to fuck me so gooood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

The storyline is engrossing. The sex is hot. The conversation is even hotter - wait, is that even possible?! I just love the interaction between the Old Man and the Brat. And the sex is both plentiful and steamy. Please keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot....

This story is so well written. The sex scenes are amazingly hot, and the communication honest and real.

I'm normally put off with incest, but this one feels very different for some reason, even with the age difference. These two have started something that could become very volatile. Things could go wrong in so many ways, but if feels like the love that is already blooming is strong enough to weather the storms! I like that it is almost some sort of fateful justice playing out quietly behind the scenes. There is bound to be some serious family drama at some point if the Crazy mother and the Asshole brother/dad ever figure out what is going on, but I'm almost anticipating the volcanic eruption!!! Maybe the dad/brother will finally get a chance to try and make things right, by being required to finally put the crazy bitch mother in her place once and for all. I can't wait for the next chapters to be posted. I gave this one the full 5 stars........

lindierlindieralmost 6 years ago
Gifted writer

You have this ability to create loveable and sympathetic characters. And whilst there is no shortage of sex that sex is love rather than the clinical depiction many other authors think is appropriate. And your writing and use of English is first class.

I also enjoy JT but hope that you are not going to concentrate solely on that at the expense of Josh and Jason..

Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us

lindierlindieralmost 6 years ago
Whoops

For JT read TJ

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

I want to know how the family reacts when they find out!

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

I want to know how the sister reacts then the rest of the family!!!This story is fucking hot as fuck!!!

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 5 years ago
Excellent

I hope hey get married and really piss the mother (aka sister-in-law, aka cunt-bitch-whore) lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I love both chapters! I love JT's hairy chest, and how well JD and JT fit together. Whether they tell their families or not, I hope they stay together and develop the love that is growing between them.

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
Loved it, once finished. A slight parody of a song popped in my head

(Of my own creation, first crack at 1) 😑

(Think this popped in J.T.’s head, after they laughter together)

“I’ve got a brand New boy friend!”

“We went and jumped off the deep end!”

“Spent the whole day lyin on the couch wearing nothin’ but a ; - ) playin kissy kissy smoochy smoochy talkin mushy mushy bout nothin”

“Man I think I’m in somethin;-)!”

“Because I feel just like a kid again”

“I’ve got a brand new boy friend!”

“I love it when he calls me doodle bear

“He laughs and says you’ll always be my bear”

“He pops the top on a cold beer says I hope I’m always welcome here”

“When he gets frisky I eat him out”

“I’m riding him like a husky hound”

“My ass’ waggin my tongues hanging out”

“It makes me want to shout”

“I’ve got a brand New boy friend!”

“We went and jumped off the deep end!”

“Spent the whole day lyin on the couch wearing nothin’ but a ; - ) playin kissy kissy smoochy smoochy talkin mushy mushy bout nothin”

“Man I think I’m in somethin;-)!”

“Because I feel just like a kid again”

“I got a brand new boyfriend!” “Woo”

.....

Mmnn, mmnn, mmmnnnn

.....

“I got a brand new boyfriend”

“We went and jumped off the deep end!”

“Spent the whole day lyin on the couch wearing nothin’ but a ; - ) playin kissy kissy smoochy smoochy talkin mushy mushy bout nothin”

“Man I think I’m in somethin;-)!”

“Because I feel just like a kid again”

“I GOT A BRAND NEW BOYFRIEND!”

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

Cracking story but not complete. What happened when the shit hit the fan when the family found out??

5* despite the question marks!

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Hope you continue it, you should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read, but we are all wanting to know what is next, did the family find out I hope you finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To leave this story as is, is just right... let them live in bliss and let them figure out the next steps in their own time.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete10 months ago

Just ran into chap 1 and now this. Really good writing and very hot sex. Don't know why I didn't see it when first posted. Really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind a follow-up if you are still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous