All Comments on 'I Finally Got To Fuck My Mom...'

by PeterRabbit777

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
user702user702almost 10 years ago
awsome!!

I want to tmhave that experience but with my mother in law

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I stopped reading as soon as the author said that he wasn't going to describe his mom. In order for me to enjoy a story, I need to have that picture painted for me in my mind's eye. If the author is not willing to do that, I'm not willing to read the rest of his story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
They Facebook each other at home?

How big is this house that mother and son Facebook each other to communicate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Grammar, grammar, grammar

I quit reading almost immediately. When you write "me and her" instead of "she and I", I was sure you didn't have much to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Very real feelings and emotions that are shared by many guys. The peeping, panty play are common. Most don't go further but often have wanted to confess secret desire. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
get bent

This is horribly written and very juvenile.

PeterRabbit777PeterRabbit777almost 10 years agoAuthor

Didn't realize the grammar mistake. Oh well. Not that big of a deal, tbh. It's more about the content, really. But I'm sorry you chose not to read it. And honestly, a lot of your "classic" literature has very poor grammar, overuse of commas, etc. And as long as I can get my point across, I really don't find it that big of a deal. But I guess that's just me.

A lot of people text and/or Facebook each other in their own homes. Out of laziness, usually. And sometimes it's easier for people to not talk face to face. But it does happen.

And I didn't describe my mom, because why would I do that? Lol..this story is mainly just for incest readers anyways. I figured they could picture their own mothers if they wanted to.

But thanks for the feedback everybody. Keep it coming. I like hearing what people think, whether it's negative or positive :)

PeterRabbit777PeterRabbit777almost 10 years agoAuthor

And another thing.. this story was quite a bit longer before I had to chop it up for submission. You guys didn't really get to see most of the back story to this. I think I had a little better buildup going with my original draft. But you're not allowed to talk about experiences when you were younger. Kinda sucks :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

i think this is the best ive read so far, 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

the anomous reader speaking of the spelling. Go straight to h

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
They are right. Grammar and spelling are bad.

But the story is good. Innocent in an evil way.Captures the feelings.

Don't stop. give us another.

PeterRabbit777PeterRabbit777over 9 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there isn't even one spelling error in the entire story. I may have made a few grammatical errors, but I'm good when it comes to spelling lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't see anything wrong with the spelling...

...and I'm a picky bastard about that. I don't comment about bad spelling but I will stop reading if there isn't a good story to balance it out.

On this story I went back over it after reading the comment and the only 'mistakes' I could see were you use U.S. standard spellings (e.g. savor rather than savour).

I can see places where the sentences and phrases could have been tightened up to improve the overall story but like I said, if I cared that much I should contribute.

Ignore the illiterati who can't create and can't, apparently, spell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Ignore the nit-picking. Keep writing. The more you write, the more you'll improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
let me know how I can fuck my mom

How do I fuck my mom she Mexican tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY, VERY GOOD

A portion of your story is priceless: when his mom & he are undressing, how they looked each other staight in the eyes; they communicated with one another that way. When mom looks at her son with love, you can not mistake that for something else. A mothers love is generous. But not all mothers are ready to have sex with her son. Life is difficult.

You described your mom only too well by telling us which actress resembles her (i googled her!) When you love a woman or are totally infatuated with her (it may or may not be your mother), FOR YOU she is the sexiest woman on Earth & your first choice.

People do use facebook, texting, you name it, even when they are in a 450 sq. ft. condo.

Grammar & spelling are not bad. You wrote this fine story the way you would tell it in a psychologist's office. Your English is NOT sub-standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Shit

Incest is very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky asshole

u r one lucky kid i wish my mom would just go with it like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave mom the fuck she needed in the shower!

After some passionate kissing, I bent my mom forward, having her use the back wall of the shower for leverage. I then moved the head of my cock to her pussy opening, and pushed into her. I began fucking my mother, hard, and fast, watching the sides of her tits come into view, swinging from the intensity of my thrusting. "Oh god honey, you fuck me so good," my mom told me. I reached around her, cupping her tits in my hands, I began to squeeze them. I began started pounding against her ass with my pelvis harder. The water from the showing making the slapping of our skin together even louder. "Oh honey, you're going to make me cum!" my mother suddenly moaned loudly!. "Oh honey, oh honey, I'm cumming baby, fuck me, fuck me!" she yelled! "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god honey, oh god, ooooooooooooooooohhhhh! She screamed! Just then, my own release began, "Oh mom, you feel so good mom, I'm going to cum too!" I shouted! "Oh mom, oh mom, oh mom, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a loser....

the more I read the less plausible this story seemed to me. he's 22, still lives at home, no job, no goals other than banging his mom, only has 1 friend, no hobbies, no direction in life. no wonder he's still a virgin. I am frankly amazed his mom found anything about him that would turn her toward incest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom

I see. You shared our experience in the Internet. There are a lot of stuffs we need to talk about - Your Mom ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
true love at best

i had similar feelings. I waited until she got high on wine . then I made it happen. it was my first time at sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At night

Mina ei unusta kunagi .oma esimest ööd koos emaga.Me olime nii kirglikus vahekorras et meie kõhud laksusid üksteise vastu.Ema tõukas alt ülesse väga jõuliselt mis mulle väga meeldis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
work on your grammar......

Your term "me and her" is never correct and it's distracting from the story.

BTW, you have the main character being 20 and a virgin....unemployed....this goes on for two more years??????????? Now 22, still a virgin and unemployed?

A real role model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Main man needs a like

20 unemployed? Wants his mom nothing to offer? 22 still same situation? Guess there's something wrong with him. Not very likable nothing to offer. Selfish. Not my fantasy man

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not real story

d'ont use (real) and (true) Tags in a fake story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow ! ! This guy really fucked his mother, I almost came a few times... the writing could of been better but overall a good start.left . me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story me my mom and started having sex together when I was 18 I fuck her every day untill she told me she had my kid inside her we in our back yard fucking three of my friends over saw both of us my mom said to me I want gangbang then she said to my friends I am going let you fuck me told them anyone finds out be last thing you do then said to us I want 4 of us to gang rape her time we all finished eveyone sweating from fucking hard from same night until end of week mom had hard time walking she 65 now and we are still together still fucking every dayand enjoying each other the way I see it every mom should let their sons or sons fuck them until they get knocked up got to say incest sex is best thing to that happens mom has thick cunt hair with that having sex cunt hair gets matted down sometimes we stay in bed and are bodies smell like sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I fucked my mom when l was 20. That was the beginning of our relationship. When l was 22 we had our first daughter. She was 45 then. Thirteen months later she got pregnant again. We now have two beautiful daughters.

My mom is now my wifel. Its the best thing that ever happened to me. Its our secret but lm poud that l fucked my mom/ wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad her tubes tied could of got his mom knocked up

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

I love having my cock ridden as I admire and play with your tits, your nipples always hard. You have more than a handful of soft tit flesh that I love to fondle. Watching your facial expressions change, and hear you get louder and louder as your orgasm approaches to its pinnacle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous