I Finally Got To Fuck My Mom...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my penis in my hands, and I gently slapped her vagina with it a couple of times. I was trying to tease her to get her even more excited. I was fully erect this entire time, that I knew the only person I wanted to be with was my mom. I knew it was so wrong, but it felt so right. I'm locking eyes with my mom, and I start to insert my penis into her.

"No... ," she says.

"It's okay, mom. You got your tubes tied back when I was in high school, remember? It's not like I'm gonna get you pregnant," I say.

I push my penis into her a little further, and she lets out a little moan. Then I pull out. And she's starting to look desperate again. I go back inside of her, and that's when I finally realized I was inside of my mom. And this time I was in all the way. I was back in the one place that I had started. The place that I had came from. And I never wanted to leave.

Before my mom can say another word, I start thrusting her slowly while holding onto her breasts and looking deep into her eyes. Her moaning begins to grow a little louder, and she doesn't say anything. She doesn't tell me to stop. The only thing she can muster is my name. And that excited me more than anything. I got right on top of my mom and started to grind her. My arms are out by the sides of her head, and we're just staring into each others' souls. And I'm thrusting harder and faster than before. I kiss her forehead.

"Oh mom... ," I say, getting a little out of breath.

Her arms are then holding onto my back, and her legs are latched onto me, and she's trying to pull me in as close as she can, enjoying the completely naked embrace of mother and son, reunited at last. Before letting out her biggest moans of the night, we're back to battling tongues. And I'm thrusting a little faster, and she feels really wet at this moment. I don't think I ever got up to full speed, because I wanted to savor the moment. Like when you eat food slowly to savor the taste, I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted to prolong the sex, but I knew I couldn't do that. This was my mom. The one woman that I've been lusting for, for god knows how long. I go back to looking into her eyes, because it was the last thing I wanted to see before I came.

"Oh... mom... ," I said one last time before emptying my load into her warm, wet vagina.

I was no longer a virgin.

And my dreams had come true.

After the sex was over, things were a little awkward. We were both soaked in cum, and not exactly as horny as we were before. I think feelings of guilt swept over both of us.

But I said, "I love you mom!"

And she said, "I love you too!"

It was still the most amazing moment in my life. After she left the room to go clean up and take a shower, I cleaned up myself. Then I got on the computer and tried to relive the moment. Now that she was out of my room, I got hard again quickly looking at her Facebook pictures. And I violently masturbated.

My step-dad came home the next day, and I just wanted him to leave again. I think maybe my mom did too. The two of them didn't talk much. Usually they don't shut up, especially in the mornings, but my mom kind of kept brushing him off saying she's not feeling too good. Maybe she really wasn't feeling good... Maybe we fucked up and did irreparable damage to each other. But all I could think about was having sex with my mom again. My desires were higher than ever. I wanted to do new things with her. I wanted her to be my sex toy. I just wanted us to be together again. The whole time my step-dad was home, she was all I could think about. She was all I could dream about. When my step-dad finally left again for work, that's when I knew.

I came out to the living room to see what my mom was doing. She was sitting down, and she looked up at me. We both started to smile. I walked over to her and sat down on the couch next to her. Then I proceeded to tell her about what happened when she went to go clean up that night. How I masturbated to her pictures. How I used to always masturbate to her. How I watched incest porn over and over wishing that it could one day happen with my own mother. And how when it finally happened, I felt my depression lift. How I was finally happy. She was a little taken aback, but she was smiling the whole time.

"I've had dreams about you too," she said. "I'm not sure when they started, but I've also wanted this for a long time."

Hearing her say that shocked the hell out of me. But what shocked me the most is when she grabbed my hand and started to walk me back into my bedroom. And I'm not sure how excited I was in comparison to our first time, but this was a whole new experience. We were comfortable.

We sat down again on my mattress, and she was taking her clothes off as fast as she could. I was doing the same, but I wasn't quite as fast as she was. The only thing I had left on was my boxers, and she quickly tore them off. I was looking into my mother's eyes when I realized how intense her yearning was. She got on top of me and started straddling my cock. She then mounted me and pressed her hands against my chest and began to ride me. I wasn't sure how I felt because she was a bit bigger than me, and it hurt a little bit. But at the same time, I liked how dominating she was being. My mom was in control of me once again, and I was fine with being her sex toy.

I reached up and grabbed my mom's breasts and looked in her eyes while she rode me like I was her prized pony. Then I pulled her closer. As our bodies met, and as one of my arms went behind the back of her head and the other right below her back, we french kissed like two lovers who hadn't seen each other in years.

"Fuck me, mom," I said.

She leaned back a little to get back into mounting position and started to ride me faster.

I pulled her closer to me once again. This time I wanted to taste her. I grabbed hold of her breasts and flicked her nipples, back and forth, with my tongue. Then I sucked. And I sucked. And I sucked. Then, I looked into her eyes again to regain total control. As our bodies were embraced, I thrust my penis up into her vagina as hard and as fast as I could.

"Yes! Fuck your mother!" she shouted.

"AHHHH!" I moaned as loud as I could, and she did the same. We were even comfortable being loud this time. "OH MOM!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

We both traded off the best of our moans, fucking each others' brains out, before cumming back into reality.

This time, both of us soaked again in cum, there was no awkwardness. No guilt. Just pure euphoria. I think we were ready to do this every chance we got.

"I love you so much mom," I said, thinking about going another round.

"I love you too," she said. "You are the best son a mother could ask for."

And my erection shot up once again.

"I'll be in the bathroom. I'm gonna go take a shower," she said.

But I didn't want her to leave. I just wanted to be back inside of her, sharing another wonderful adventure with her. As she took off, I was about to get on the computer and shoot my load again over some of her pictures, but then I heard the water running. And I thought about it for a second. Maybe she wanted me to go in there... So, as I was still naked, I tried to open the door. Usually I hear my mom lock the door when she goes in the bathroom, but she didn't this time.

All I hear is the water running. I walk slowly towards the closed shower curtain, and I open it up. And there she is, naked, smiling at me. If I had chills during our last two encounters, I don't know if it was anything like this. Because this time, we were one. I could almost read her mind, and I guess that's how I knew what she wanted. I stepped into the shower fully erect, closed the curtain, and I pinned her against the wall. This was only the beginning of our love.

12