All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 04'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
with the end of that ch...

it was too short.. but he needs to get his sis prego... and dixie... nuff said... but more so on his sis...

FullboostFullboostover 12 years ago
Length

As usual, AWESOME!!!!! just needed to be longer! Keep up the good work, I check daily for your updates!!

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Sister

Looking forward to more of this great story! Fine job! Thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
And I thought it was over....

Glad I was wrong.

Like the direction of it, and where I feel it may go.

Glad the boss won't go bonkers about the incest factor, as he's doing the same. And I'm hoping that this young guy can make it as big as his boss did.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

As always great job, can't wait till the next chapter, I keep checking each day for your work. Your storyline and it's characters are very interesting and it always pulls me in. It just keeps getting more interesting with each and every chapter. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story... just a couple of points

(1) You slipped into present tense a couple of times. A bit jarring.

(2) Bartender is one of the most important jobs in the club. It's not a place where you assign an inexperienced girl until she is ready as a dancer. Waitress, maybe?

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 12 years ago

a few mess ups in it, the 7month pregnant to 6 months.

and maybe just a little to fast on the promotion to part owner.

Just some minor things. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't know

sounds like the boss needs a patsy for something and john will be the one to take the fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better and better

I am really into this storyline I really hope he gets Geo pregnant i love incest stories with the sister getting pregnant it shows the real love of the characters your doing great keep it up i hope this is a 15 ch story

prop69prop69over 12 years ago
Excellent Series

One of the best 4 part series. Kept my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this definetly needs further chapters

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
I hope the logic eventually works out in this

When this story started he got hired as a bouncer even though he said he wasn't muscular or strong, and now a few months (6 or 7, which is it?) he's head bouncer? Huh? And now he's being made part owner because, let's face it, a business owner trusts one of his bouncers more than someone with actual business experience? Plus all 3 women he lives with are having sex with him all the time?

I fully expect that in the next chapter he will own the entire strip club and become mayor of the city. At the rate this is going he will eventually become president of the world and be able to cure all diseases and bring about world peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Great story. Yeah, more chapters if you can. I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hornacek- GOD DAMNT WOMAN. Chill out and bask in the epicness that is this story,

hunted55hunted55over 12 years ago
great want more

id like to see his friends come back into it if only a little other wise just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my god so good! it needs more chapters........

oh my god so good! it needs more chapters........ all of the chapters so far were good! ok, just tell me........ WHAT DOES THE BABY LOOK LIKE?

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
more

i have just found one of the best chapter storys you neeed to keep going its a fine series

LionzBLionzBover 11 years ago

starting to get a little redundant... but still a good read 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
honey pot

Just wondering off you new that honey pot is a geographical term for a place where lots of tourists go! Thought this was kind of funny due to the references! Great stories man 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
For the last few comments below...

...heh, I always thought a 'honey pot' was a place where Poo-bear stuck his face, nose and tongue in to lick out all the sTicKy gOoDness ;) ...and i dont think its redundant yet... By the end of the last chapter I figured the author was wrapping it up, but was nicely surprised to see more plot development! (And OMG, hooked me in with a short, hottie asian girlie with loooong nipples! Gawd I love long nipples!;)

Got to say though Im glad the other boyfriend was removed from the story fairly quickly without too much drama. Extra guys is kind of a boner killer turn-off for me (and a plot distraction for me as well). I expect she might be taking up an extra room soon? (Or a second child, heh)

Kudos to the author for continuing on this story without it just being long, repetitive, boring sex! (Yep folks, its possible! Nothing worse than dragging out a single sex scene for f'ing pages at a time, except for the sex being described the same every time.;)

Good job! ...now on to ch.5 ;)

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Continue

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lust

Olin yökerhossa ulkomailla. Näin yllättäen siskoni strippaamassa lavalla. Menimme yöksi hotelliin. Nussimme aamuun asti.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bacchanalia continues, wow, I love your effort!

So excellent that we got some of the pregnancy of Amber, and still feel the love and lust in the house!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous