All Comments on 'I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 05'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More..

definitely need more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks,

been missing this one.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Sister

Hope you keep going with this story!!! Can't stop reading each chapter til done. Thanks.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Another excellent job!

Way to go, more please!

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Happy to see you add more to this series, It's my favorite by far out of all of your series. It's interesting how you interchange the characters in all of your series. Definitely keeps it interesting. Thanks for your time and effort it is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My First

This is the first comment i have ever written on here and i have to say. This is a great series and i cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like your stories but...

This chapter of IFMSS does not mesh with already happened in BB. The dialog and characters are off on a number of instances. The biggest to me is in the last chapter of BB, Diane is telling her son "Oh, you feel so good deep inside me, boyfriend. It has been so long since I've had anyone in there, and you feel so good boyfriend!" Yet she just finished boning John in this chapter of IFMSS. Of course she could be lying which makes sense as she is a woman but based on the other aberrations in this chapter I can't help but think you messed up a little bit. Regardless of perceived mistakes or otherwise I gave you five stars because I like your writing and your original idea of intertwining three stories simultaneously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most disappointing chapter in the story

Sigh.... I don't know if you just enjoy toying with your reader's emotion or what, but John's stubbornness is maddening. You characterized that he "got all the grade" in high school, but in the same chapter you demonstrated that John is dumb as a rock. A couple minute of web search would verify that first generation inbreeding wouldn't create mutant child. The fear of genetic defect is disproportionately exaggerated. Illogical stubbornness and deciding in essence to be a cuckold isn't a reflection of intelligence. I hope John' would change his thinking another time.

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good but

this was good but needs a major rewrite for the whole series way to many STUPID errors that SHOULD have been caught in proofreading if it had been done. get a good editor and do a rewrite on everything before posting any more. posting a story in this condition shows how little you care about the story and the readers SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Love the series, but this chapter was the most disappointing by far, Geo's statements ARE valid regarding risk of defects, not any higher than between two strangers, and the love relation feels less true with her letting others do her... If it had been a relationship from the start that was completely open I doubt I would have started reading it, polyamor works, but fucking around = STD's...

masque83masque83about 12 years ago

Sigh...it was such a delightful series until you turned the main character into an idiot who proves with his actions, that he really doesnt love his sister the way he says he does with his words. If he did he'd give his sister what she really wanted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Geo

if she was that desperate to get knocked up, why doesn't she go to a sperm bank. If he really loved any of the three girls, why is he fucking all these other women and why is he okay with someone else fucking his sister that he says he loves. The story is getting out of hand and has gone from caring people to people willing to get laid by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
idiot writer

i agree with all the complaints and want to add that the idiot keeps calling AMBER DIXIE. just proves he can't write or proofread to save his life. as said by most the conection between the two stories is FUCKED UP BIG TIME. DELETE AND REWRITE USING A GOOD EDITOR OR GHOST WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The dude is going to catch a disease and his dick is going to fall off!!

If there is an animal disease he'll prolly catch it from his sister, hey the dude is easily fisting his sister (creeeeeepy) so she is obviously hanging out at the farm banging horses and donkeys, or been doing 'special' shows at a mexican strip club, lol.

He should be wearing condoms with Dixie, who didnt bat an eye at banging her boyfriend, then him, then both, so she's probably been fucking other guys too. ...then he bangs the realtor whom he barely knows, the asian chick who isnt shy about climbing on anything and now the unknown neighbor!

Don't get me wrong, still love the story (discounting the constant names being messed up, come ON author, READ your own work before you publish!) but his dick is definitely falling off! ...of course one of the girls will kill him first for passing something on to them! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pointless

The complaints all of you are writing are not being received, due to the author being deceased. He died in Afghanistan a couple years ago. If you don't believe me, go read The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro, it will explain everything.

NW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantasy incest

Pls don't have Geo get pregnant with the bouncer's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, Geo can only get pregnant by our hero.... !

Love the ongoing party!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous